PDA

View Full Version : Teens Rob Clothing Store

jacksmar
06-02-2011, 03:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhlxYKpFbcA

Another reason I carry and to carry.

Seshmeister
06-02-2011, 03:29 PM
If I was in a store and a gang of kids came in and started stealing stuff the absolute last thing I would want would be for you to start waving a gun around.

jacksmar
06-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Responsible gun owners NEVER wave a gun around.

However my chances of getting hurt are lessened, and my chances of leaving unharmed are better than whatever your average would be.

sadaist
06-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Anyone happen to have the address where thank you letters can be forwarded to Abraham Lincoln?

PETE'S BROTHER
06-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Anyone happen to have the address where thank you letters can be forwarded to Abraham Lincoln?

jagy has it :hee:

ThrillsNSpills
06-02-2011, 04:18 PM
For the above clip to work play the audio from the below clip from 1:30 to 1:41 repeatedly . (audio is loud, beware)

binnie
06-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Why would you need a gun to stop a bunch of teenagers? They are children. Is it not normal for shops in the US to carry their own security?

As for the video here: 10 minutes for the police to arrive? 10 minutes? That's pathetic.

However, given that all of these kids faces are on camera they shouldn't be too hard to identify and arrest.

Guitar Shark
06-02-2011, 05:50 PM

However my chances of getting hurt are lessened, and my chances of leaving unharmed are better than whatever your average would be.

LOL. There are just so many things wrong with this statement...

Seshmeister
06-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Why would you need a gun to stop a bunch of teenagers? They are children. Is it not normal for shops in the US to carry their own security?

It's not about that.

He's having an immature fairly sick fantasy about shooting black kids for stealing some jeans.

FORD
06-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Since when is the death penalty an appropriate sentence for SHOPLIFTING????

Romeo Delight
06-03-2011, 12:02 AM
LOL. There are just so many things wrong with this statement...

Ever see Moore's Bowling for Colombine?

So funny when he shows you how close Windsor Ontario is to Detroit and how they can't remember when the last gun fatality occured. Something like 3 years ago.

There is alot at play at why there is violence in the US but having all those guns around is only a bad thing.

Anyone wantingto own a gun should have to pass an IQ test. Work that into the Constitution please

Nitro Express
06-03-2011, 01:41 AM
Farmers used to shoot kids with rock salt for stealing apples and watermelons. My mom got shot for stealing a watermelon. The salt blows under the skin and then the blood melts the salt. She said it hurt like hell. I asked what my grandparents did and she said she never told them out of fear of what they would do to her for stealing.

Times have changed. As far as using a firearm you only can legally use it if your life is in danger. You can't shoot someone for theft. One trick jewelry stores do is they can remotely lock the door so the thief can't escape and then of course the owner is armed. Either the thief is going to wait and do nothing until the police arrive or if he does threaten the store owner, the owner can plug his ass.

Nitro Express
06-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Since when is the death penalty an appropriate sentence for SHOPLIFTING????

Not too long ago actually. In Wyoming they were still hanging horse and cattle thieves in the early 1900's.

Seshmeister
06-03-2011, 10:04 AM
And inevitably, people innocent of thieving.

chefcraig
06-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Anyone wanting to own a gun should have to pass an IQ test. Work that into the Constitution please

Can we add running for elected office, working as a journalist, getting a driver's license and procreating to that?

ThrillsNSpills
06-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Sorry, how does an IQ test determine whether someone is a chronically angry shithead with a power trip or vigilante issue that's just waiting to be triggered ?

There's plenty of evil people out there that are absolutely brilliant.
It's just not comfortable for people to think about that I guess.

Nitro Express
06-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Can we add running for elected office, working as a journalist, getting a driver's license and procreating to that?

It seems that more and more people just want big daddy to take care of them because they are too lazy to take responsibility for themselves or their situation. The problem is big daddy (the elected officials who run the government) is also an idiot. There are no real journalists anymore. If they practiced real investigative journalism they would lose their jobs. For some reason people have to pass a driver's test to get a license but they don't seem to remember anything that is in the driver's handbook. Do you really want the government to put chastity belts on all the women and you have to have government permission to fuck? Plus, remember, the people giving that permission are idiots.

Nitro Express
06-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Sorry, how does an IQ test determine whether someone is a chronically angry shithead with a power trip or vigilante issue that's just waiting to be triggered ?

I call it the freak show because that is what all of this is. The government, the crooks, the gung ho vigilantes. My suggession is move somewhere less likely to be a bubbling hell when the shit hits the fan.

Nitro Express
06-03-2011, 11:37 AM
What people need to start getting through their thick heads is the Titanic has already hit the ice berg and the ship the world's financial system is going down. The world amazingly enough has spent too much time trading paper money not worth anything to each other and allowing a few rich fucks behind the scenes to control the prices and interest rates. These fucks grew a derivative economy that is bigger than the real tangible good economy and their losses are larger than the tangible economy. So they have their political friends bail them out and they are continuing the same shell game.

It's nothing more than some people in the know, trying to climb up the food chain a little higher so they don't drown but the reality is, everyone will get tossed into the water and I do mean everyone. The little guy just goes in first and by the time the rich fucks land in the water, they will be surrounded by some angry pissed off people.

The question really is, what happens when everyone is in the water and the ship is gone?

The big asset is being in a group of competent people who you can trust and work together. Even pieces of shit are better off if they are organized and work together. That's how those kids robbed that store. They worked together.

Seshmeister
06-03-2011, 12:44 PM
http://www.globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/copy_and_paste.jpg

chefcraig
06-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Do you really want the government to put chastity belts on all the women and you have to have government permission to fuck? Plus, remember, the people giving that permission are idiots.

Where did I mention fucking? People can fuck all they want, just don't let the morons reproduce.

FORD
06-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Not too long ago actually. In Wyoming they were still hanging horse and cattle thieves in the early 1900's.

That's a bit different than shoplfting. In those days, stealing a horse would be more like Grand Theft Auto (no, not the game)

ODShowtime
06-04-2011, 10:37 AM

It terrifies me that an idiot like you is running around with a gun in the same city as me.

Romeo Delight
06-04-2011, 10:56 AM

You could at least take out half of the guns this way...its a start. Baby steps Thrills

Anonymous
06-04-2011, 01:58 PM

I agree with the first three you're suggesting, but what's your game? Are you trying to wipe out the entire human race?

Cheers! :bottle:

chefcraig
06-04-2011, 02:22 PM
I agree with the first three you're suggesting, but what's your game? Are you trying to wipe out the entire human race?

Nope, merely the clue-free morons that bring around 15 items to the 10 items or less check out, the ones that insist upon taking their half of the road out of the middle, irresponsible people who text while driving, obnoxious twits that yell into cell phones while at a theater, library or dinner, jerks that believe the highway or your front lawn just happen to be their litter box, dullards that believe raising a hand or fist to another person is an acceptable way to get their point across, intolerant jackasses, folks for whom common courtesy is an alien concept and finally, Sammy Hagar fans worldwide.

jacksmar
06-05-2011, 11:53 AM
http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgovernment/st-petersburg-city-council-rejects-symbolic-measures-to-address-gun/1173263
St. Petersburg City Council rejects symbolic measures to address gun violence

ST. PETERSBURG — When it comes to discussing ways to make it harder for criminals to use guns on city streets, Mayor Bill Foster is out to lunch.

Literally.

At least that was the case Thursday when the City Council considered symbolic actions to promote a ban on assault weapons and support for a national coalition against gun violence.

ODs, is your name Aubrey?

U.S. Rep. Cliff Stearns, R-Fla., reports that FBI data from 2007 showed lower rates of homicide (30 percent less), robbery (46 percent less) and aggravated assault (12 percent less) in states with liberal carry laws versus those without them. Overall, the violent crime rate in right-to-carry states is 22 percent lower.

After Florida enacted its concealed carry law in 1986, the violent crime rate dropped 32 percent and the murder rate dropped 58 percent. Another interesting datum: 40 percent of felons interviewed for one research project said that fear of an armed victim deterred their crimes.

ODs, stick to your weed and stay home with your doors locked. I'd say shut your windows but that's what drug users do away. By the way ODs, drug users are at a higher percentage of being involved in a crime than non-drug users. Simple idea for you: move away from my city. Go communal and move in with FORD.

Seshmeister
06-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Hands up you have a point that in Florida the concealed firearms law doesn't seem to have increased problems hugely.

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/stats/cw_monthly.html

Looking at the license figures only 168 people have had their licence revoked because they have committed a crime using a firearm.

Depends how you look at it. Here we banned handguns even for sport when 16 little children were shot and killed by an insane cunt with a license.

I appreciate that the US is coming from a different starting point with hundreds of millions of weapons already in circulation but the thing I do object to is this fantasy of people shooting 'baddies' defending themselves like in a Hollywood movie. It just doesn't happen and literally hundreds of children in the US are killed every year playing with their parents guns.