PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Weiner, just resign you fucking asshole liar.

BigBadBrian
06-02-2011, 07:39 PM
LINK (http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/06/01/weiner-its-possible-lewd-photo-is-of-him/)
By Devlin Barrett
Rep. Anthony Weiner :lmao: , embroiled in a bizarre controversy over a lewd photo of a man’s crotch sent to a young woman from his Twitter account, said Wednesday it’s possible the photo is of him – though he insisted he didn’t send it. (uh huh...riiiight)

Rep. Anthony Weiner :lmao: (D., N.Y.)A day earlier, the New York Democrat and potential New York City mayoral candidate had sought to end the embarrassing episode by refusing to discuss it, at one point angrily calling one reporter a “jackass.’’

On Wednesday, he reversed course and spoke to NBC’s Luke Russert. He was expected to speak with CNN later in the day. The video is here.

“I was the victim of a prank,’’ Mr. Weiner :lmao: told NBC, adding that he can’t say “with certitude’’ whether the photo shows his body.

The photo was sent Friday to the woman in such a way that the tens of thousands of Mr. Weiner’s Twitter :lmao: followers could also see it.

The 46-year-old married New York congressman had initially said he’d hired a lawyer to counsel him on the matter, but in Wednesday’s interview he said he’d retained a private security firm.

Mr. Weiner :lmao: has not asked law enforcement agencies to investigate, raising questions from conservative skeptics about his claims of innocence.

“This is not a national security matter. We are not making a federal case out of this and I don’t think anyone else should,’’ he said. I do.

It’s unclear what the long-term political repercussions of the Twitter mess will be for Mr. Weiner :lmao: , who is known as a pugnacious debater on cable news shows.

UPDATE: On CNN, Mr. Weiner :lmao: told Wolf Blitzer, “This seems like a prank to make fun of my name. You know, when you’re named Weiner, that happens a lot.”

The video and transcript of the congressman’s appearance is here. http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/01/weiner.photo/index.html?iref=allsearch

FORD
06-02-2011, 07:48 PM
I was waiting for one of you teabagger inbred fucks to start shit on this.

How many goddamn times are you going to fall for the delusional scams of the pathological liar Brightfart?

The reich wing lie machine had to stir up the shit because Congressman Weiner rightly called out Uncle Clarence Thomas and his cunt wife on their blatant conflict of interest - namely her raising money for right wing causes which eventually end up before his bench (i.e. Shittyzens United and any upcoming challenges to Obama's health insurance debacle)

FORD
06-02-2011, 07:54 PM
BTW, Jon Stewart says it ain't him. And he's known the Congressman for years......

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:387903" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-may-31-2011/distinguished-member-of-congress">The Daily Show - Distinguished Member of Congress</a></b><br/>Tags: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor & Satire Blog</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>

BigBadBrian
06-02-2011, 07:56 PM
I was waiting for one of you teabagger inbred fucks to start shit on this.

How many goddamn times are you going to fall for the delusional scams of the pathological liar Brightfart?

The reich wing lie machine had to stir up the shit because Congressman Weiner rightly called out Uncle Clarence Thomas and his cunt wife on their blatant conflict of interest - namely her raising money for right wing causes which eventually end up before his bench (i.e. Shittyzens United and any upcoming challenges to Obama's health insurance debacle)

There goes that "vast right wing conspiracy" in action again, huh FORD? Why can't you just admit this dillweed fucked up, sent his package out to everyone by mistake, and should resign like that Republican from upstate NY?

chefcraig
06-02-2011, 07:56 PM
More than anything, this seems to be a group of irresponsible journalists overreacting to what could very well be a prank. Some quotes conveniently left out of the above post:

"Just because it happened to Congressman Weiner on his personal account doesn't mean that the taxpayers should pay for an investigation," he said. "I'm going to turn it over to some people who are going to give me advice on what to do next.
Asked whether he was protecting anyone, Weiner replied, "Yes, I'm protecting my wife, who every day is waking up to these insane stories that are getting so far from reality. You know, we've been married less than a year."

So a congressman takes a level-headed approach to a story, doesn't get caught up in some hysterical reaction and refuses to play into the hands of some journalists behaving like sharks circling as if they smell blood in the water is now labeled as a "fucking asshole liar" by someone on a rock web site. Hey, that's fine, yet just out of curiosity, where does the article prove or even mention the idea the man is lying? In case anyone missed it, the 2nd article's original headline was Congressman says he did not post lewd photo on Twitter.

BigBadBrian
06-02-2011, 07:58 PM
BTW, Jon Stewart says it ain't him. And he's known the Congressman for years......

Jon Stewart knows it wasn't Weiner's weiner? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's rather...disconcerting. :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
06-02-2011, 08:01 PM
More than anything, this seems to be a group of irresponsible journalists overreacting to what could very well be a prank. Some quotes conveniently left out of the above post:

"Just because it happened to Congressman Weiner on his personal account doesn't mean that the taxpayers should pay for an investigation," he said. "I'm going to turn it over to some people who are going to give me advice on what to do next.
Asked whether he was protecting anyone, Weiner replied, "Yes, I'm protecting my wife, who every day is waking up to these insane stories that are getting so far from reality. You know, we've been married less than a year."

So a congressman takes a level-headed approach to a story, doesn't get caught up in some hysterical reaction and refuses to play into the hands of some journalists behaving like sharks circling as if they smell blood in the water is now labeled as a "fucking asshole liar" by someone on a rock web site. Hey, that's fine, yet just out of curiosity, where does the article prove or even mention the idea the man is lying? In case anyone missed it, the article's original headline was Congressman says he did not post lewd photo on Twitter.

Chef, you're deluded and cooking the wrong shit if you think this was a prank and his account was hacked. BULL=fucking-SHIT!!! The man simply fucked up and now he's caught.

He'd have the cops involved if he really thought his account was hacked.

chefcraig
06-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Chef, you're deluded and cooking the wrong shit if you think this was a prank and his account was hacked. BULL=fucking-SHIT!!! The man simply fucked up and now he's caught.

He'd have the cops involved if he really thought his account was hacked.

Aside from supposition, where is the proof? It would be wonderful if the man offered up the records of his Twitter and other social networking devices to media scrutiny, but the fact is the media (believe it or not) is not a court of law, it is a court of public opinion arbitrated by those both friendly and unfriendly to both sides of the political aisle. So where is the presumption of innocence until proven guilty? I'd really hope that anyone reading this would stop and think for a minute about what it would be like if it was they themselves that were in a situation in which their fate had already been decided by a handful of gossip-mongers, rather than a court of law.

jhale667
06-02-2011, 08:09 PM
You're an idiot, Brie. Briebart has even less credibility than you do (which puts him squarely in the negative numbers, since you have zero).

Chef summed it up nicely. It's much ado about nothing, typical Repuke smear bullshit.

FORD
06-02-2011, 08:10 PM
As for Weiner's wife, she's had some false stories told about her in the past too. Remember the rumors about "Hillary's girlfriend" early in the 2008 primaries?

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/sites/default/files/blogs/dailypolitics/Huma%20and%20Anthony.jpg

......turns out she liked "Weiner" and not pussy after all.

FORD
06-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Here's what is REALLY behind all this bullshit......

The Honorable Justice Clarence Thomas
United States Supreme Court Building
1 First Street Northeast
Washington, D.C. 20543

Dear Justice Thomas:

As an Associate Justice, you are entrusted with the responsibility to exercise the highest degree of discretion and impartiality when deciding a case. As Members of Congress, we were surprised by recent revelations of your financial ties to leading organizations dedicated to lobbying against the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. We write today to respectfully ask that you maintain the integrity of this court and recuse yourself from any deliberations on the constitutionality of this act.

The appearance of a conflict of interest merits recusal under federal law. From what we have already seen, the line between your impartiality and you and your wife's financial stake in the overturn of health care reform is blurred. Your spouse is advertising herself as a lobbyist who has “experience and connections” and appeals to clients who want a particular decision - they want to overturn health care reform. Moreover, your failure to disclose Ginny Thomas’s receipt of $686,589 from the Heritage Foundation, a prominent opponent of health care reform, between 2003 and 2007 has raised great concern.

This is not the first case where your impartiality was in question. As Common Cause points out, you “participated in secretive political strategy sessions, perhaps while the case was pending, with corporate leaders whose political aims were advanced by the [5-4] decision” on the Citizens United case. Your spouse also received an undisclosed salary paid for by undisclosed donors as CEO of Liberty Central, a 501(c)(4) organization that stood to benefit from the decision and played an active role in the 2010 elections.

Given these facts, there is a strong conflict between the Thomas household’s financial gain through your spouse’s activities and your role as a Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court. We urge you to recuse yourself from this case. If the U.S. Supreme Court's decision is to be viewed as legitimate by the American people, this is the only correct path.

We appreciate your thoughtful consideration of this request.

Sincerely,
ANTHONY D. WEINER
Member of Congress

chefcraig
06-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Wait a minute...Weiner asked Clarence Thomas to recuse himself from a ruling because of impropriety, so someone on Thomas' side decided to settle things by posting a picture of Weiner's crotch on a social networking site? Sweet tap-dancing Jesus, if this is what political theater has come to in this day and age...

Guitar Shark
06-02-2011, 09:02 PM
And people care about what BigBadTroll posts.... why, exactly?

lesfunk
06-02-2011, 09:18 PM
uh huh huh huh .... He said "Weiner"

sadaist
06-02-2011, 09:30 PM
So a congressman takes a level-headed approach to a story

Not originally. Took him a few days to actually take the correct approach today. He began as a sniveling baby and being very sarcastic to anyone who asked him about it. That just fueled the fire.

...some journalists behaving like sharks circling as if they smell blood in the water

And that's the US climate for basically anyone even remotely famous possibly fucking up. D or R has nothing to do with it.

is now labeled as a "fucking asshole liar" by someone on a rock web site. Hey, that's fine, yet just out of curiosity, where does the article prove or even mention the idea the man is lying? In case anyone missed it, the 2nd article's original headline was Congressman says he did not post lewd photo on Twitter.

He clearly states he did not post the photo - true. However, he refuses to give an answer of whether it is him or not. You can tell if a pic is of you or not. It's really simple. I think it somehow is a pic of him but someone else posted it and he is trying to keep everyones mind on the hacker breaking in and making it clear he did not post anything. Hoping people forget that the picture may be authentic.

Either way, this guy is an asshole. Always sarcastic & snarky. Always answers a question with a shitty, snarky, sarcastic asshole comment question. He is also a grade A whiner crybaby and never lets anyone speak and ALWAYS interrupts and cries when things aren't going exactly his way. So yes, I take some joy in seeing him get knocked down & humbled a bit. Hopefully this incident is what makes him fade into oblivion like that other guy Alan Grayson who was just way over the top as well.

Elected leaders should be intellectual, level headed and understanding. This guy is just a whiny asshole thinking he will get what he wants if he is loud & obnoxious enough and kicks & screams enough. Good riddance. With the problems we face today, we have no time for his antics.

BigBadBrian
06-02-2011, 10:03 PM
......turns out she liked "Weiner" and not pussy after all.

Just like you and jhale. :biggrin:

FORD
06-02-2011, 10:07 PM
YOU and Brightfart are the ones obsessed with Anthony's weiner. :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
06-02-2011, 10:08 PM
The libs all got their panties in a wad. :biggrin:

They know their boy is guilty. If this was a Republican, they'd be crying like the whiny bitches they are. :lmao:

sadaist
06-02-2011, 10:08 PM
YOU and Brightfart are the ones obsessed with Anthony's weiner. :biggrin:

Well, if that pic is truly of him....he can expect a call from Pamela Anderson at any time now.

BigBadBrian
06-02-2011, 10:10 PM
And people care about what BigBadTroll posts.... why, exactly?

You do, you KNOW you do. I lead you guys around like a dog on a leash. Now SIT!!!

BigBadBrian
06-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Review this thread, people! (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?61594-NY-Congressman-Resigns-After-Craigslist-Hook-up-Blunder)

FORD
06-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Apples and Pomegranates, dumbass......

The idiot Craiglsist Repuke in NY clearly posted a picture of himself, posing in the goddamn mirror.

There's no evidence that this undie pic is actually Anthony's Weiner, and the guy pushing the story (BrightFart) is a KNOWN pathological liar known for manufacturing bullshit attacks against anyone to the left of Hitler. I'm sure his little pimp-dressing faggot boyfriend O'Keefe (or whatever the fuck his name is) will turn up in this non-story soon enough.

sadaist
06-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Apples and Pomegranates, dumbass......

The idiot Craiglsist Repuke in NY clearly posted a picture of himself, posing in the goddamn mirror.

There's no evidence that this undie pic is actually Anthony's Weiner, and the guy pushing the story (BrightFart) is a KNOWN pathological liar known for manufacturing bullshit attacks against anyone to the left of Hitler. I'm sure his little pimp-dressing faggot boyfriend O'Keefe (or whatever the fuck his name is) will turn up in this non-story soon enough.

I get the difference man. But it's weird that Weiner just doesn't say "that pic isn't me". If it truly isn't, he is just pouring gas on the fire. If it is, if he just says so it shuts down all the speculation and the story will die down a lot quicker.

"Yeah, it's a pic my new wife took as I was getting dressed. She surprised me & thought it was funny. But someone did hack my account & send it out. I never would send out a personal thing like that."

boom. Done. It's not an especially vulgar or obscene pic. I just don't get why he is dragging out the story by not confirming or denying either way. When people do that, historically it is because they are trying to get away with something or hope it just goes away.

Oh well. What really sucks is now are eyes are off the shit mess we are in yet again. People care more about shit like this than the economy or continuing wars.

FORD
06-03-2011, 12:07 AM
I care more about Supreme Court "justices" and their wives having blatant conflict of interests between court cases and political causes they profit from, as a result of the court's ruling.

That's the judicial equivalent of insider trading. Not to mention the tremendous damage something like Shittyzens United has done to this country.

Hardrock69
06-03-2011, 01:44 AM
So someone hacked his twitter account. Big deal.

He can't resign. The idiots in the Retardlican Party need someone like him to yell at them once in awhile.

Seems to me they are sad because they can't get away with murder like they could under Chimpy.

So they just went and paid the nearest Neo-Con hacker to hack into his twitter account.

It is not really that hard to do.

But then, Brian needs some kind of hysteria like this so he can go down into his mom's basement and jackoff to his VHS recordings of Ronald Reagan speeches while reading newspaper articles on Weiner's current predick-a-ment. :hee:

Why is it that the only trick the Retardlicans have in their book is to setup Democrats in some kind of sex scandal? You would think that they would have such a great handle on the ills of this nation, and such amazing and incredible propositions to fix what is wrong with our great nation, that they would be elected in landslides every 2 years, and would not have to stoop to such tomfoolery.

Alas, the Retardlican Party is so full of half-wit morons who are extremely desperate to divert attention away from their lack of intellect and unwillingness to actually do their jobs and help the American People (God forbid they should actually do something like that) that the only thing they can do to try to help their own image in the eyes of the American People is to set him up and then point their fingers and shriek while foaming at the mouth "SEE??? SEE??? HE IS A PERVERT WHO IS UNFIT FOR OFFICE!!!! CRUCIFY HIM!!!".

They managed to do it with Clinton.

The Retardlican's actually get busted DOING such stuff....and so they have to resign.
The Democrats don't get busted that often doing shit like this.....partly because they are expected to be liberal in attitude anyway, and don't stand up in front of millions crying to everyone about how they are as pure as the driven snow....they are so Christian and God-fearing that they would NEVER, EVER even think about engaging in sexual intercourse, unless done the way the Amish people do it...with thick wool blankets in between the participants....no pleasure is allowed.....it is only for procreation.

And they would NEVER do drugs, certainly not CRACK. And they would NEVER, EVER patronize under-aged gay prostitutes. Nooo.....not them. :umm: :hee:

But it winds up being a never-ending parade of Retardlicans being forced to resign.

They are so weakened now that they cannot even dream of catching Obama in such folly. So they have reduced themselves to attacking the lower ranks of Congress instead.

They truly are pathetic. :hee:

FORD
06-03-2011, 02:23 PM
The thing is though, Republicans only have to resign if they get caught being gay. To this day, there has only been one President of the United States who has ever been divorced, and that would be Saint Ronald of Jellybean Himself.

Russ Feingold was said not to be "presidential material" because he had been divorced. Nobody ever said that about Reagan, including the Falwell-Robertson "Moral Majority" allegedly "Christian" political machine that was created specifically to put him in office. And guess what..... nobody on Team Repuke is talking about Newt the Muppet's multiple marriages either. Nor the circumstances under which he dumped both of his previous wives, both of whom were ill at the time (one with cancer, the other with MS)

Why is it that only Democrats are expected to be morally perfect?

Warham
06-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Democrats are not expected to be morally perfect. Remember, your party is supposedly the one of "tolerance", which is total bullshit, but anyway. Wiener obviously had a past history of showing his package online and it came back to bite him in the ass. If he had just come out and say he was an internet whore already, it would have been pretty much the end of the story. Instead, he's wishy washy about whether the bulge is his or not or whether his account was hacked. If his account was hacked, you'd think he would have gotten the authorities right on that. It would have taken about five minutes to find out who the perpetrator was and they would have arrested in a couple days ago. But here we are still talking about Weiner's weiner.

jhale667
06-03-2011, 03:11 PM
Democrats are not expected to be morally perfect.

Nope, but Republicans are the ones who claim to be (as opposed to all the "godless, heathen" liberals) which is funny considering how widely THEY lead the pack in sex scandals compared to Dems. Total hypocrites throwing stones from their candy-ass...I mean, glass :hee: houses.

Warham
06-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Nope, but Republicans are the ones who claim to be (as opposed to all the "godless, heathen" liberals) which is funny considering how widely THEY lead the pack in sex scandals compared to Dems. Total hypocrites throwing stones from their candy-ass...I mean, glass :hee: houses.

I really don't know many Republicans who claim to be perfect. Even the bible thumpers claim they aren't perfect, otherwise they wouldn't need that Jesus fellow they talk about so much. If we are going to talk about who leads in sex scandals though, let's start with the big names first, like presidents, former presidential candidates, senators, etc. You know, guys like Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Jesse Jackson, Barney Frank. All Republicans, right? Whoops!

Liberals aren't godless and heathens though. Just wrong about most things.

Nitro Express
06-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Both the Democratic and Republican parties have been horrendous failures. Since none of these parties have successes to brag about all they can do is pick fault with the other party. The left love to point out that the right fall short of their religious benchmarks and the right love to point out that the left's vision of a socialist utopia is a silly unrealistic pipe dream.

In reality we have the Satan Immoral Majority Party. It's motto is do as thy wilt but if you get caught you are on your own.

chefcraig
06-03-2011, 03:40 PM
If we are going to talk about who leads in sex scandals though, let's start with the big names first, like presidents, former presidential candidates, senators, etc. You know, guys like Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Jesse Jackson, Barney Frank. All Republicans, right? Whoops!

That's just a silly thing to say. The fact is, every administration, be it Republican or Democrat, has has at least one major sex scandal dating back to George Washington. All politicians are prone to generally creepy behavior, one way or another. Dividing them up into two parties in order to rate them is like asking who is more macho, Richard Simmons or Liberace?

Warham
06-03-2011, 03:49 PM
That's just a silly thing to say. The fact is, every administration, be it Republican or Democrat, has has at least one major sex scandal dating back to George Washington. All politicians are prone to generally creepy behavior, one way or another. Dividing them up into two parties in order to rate them is like asking who is more macho, Richard Simmons or Liberace?

This whole thread is silly, including the post I responded to.

Why am I being singled out?

chefcraig
06-03-2011, 03:59 PM
This whole thread is silly, including the post I responded to.

Why am I being singled out?

Golly, I didn't realize that by replying to a post, I was somehow singling you out. Maybe you should not voice opinions if you are incapable of handling a response.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-03-2011, 04:04 PM
who is more macho, Richard Simmons or Liberace?

richard

no, liberace

no, dammit, who is it?

FORD
06-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Cherone?

Warham
06-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Golly, I didn't realize that by replying to a post, I was somehow singling you out. Maybe you should not voice opinions if you are incapable of handling a response.

So just my comments in this thread were silly?

I can handle the response just fine. I used to be a mod around here when things were much more lively and interesting.

Guitar Shark
06-03-2011, 04:47 PM
You two need to get a room! :D

chefcraig
06-03-2011, 04:50 PM
You two need to get a room! :D

And a rubber one, at that. http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/msn-emoticons/msn-emoticon-crazy-016.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/free-msn-emoticons-smileys.html)

sadaist
06-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Any time either side does some shit like this the side points to the opposition side to all the others that did it as if to justify the behavior. A lot of it is harmless in the whole scheme of things. A photo, an affair, a late night tryst....

Neither party has the exclusive rights to hypocrisy & morality.

Fuck 'em all.

hideyoursheep
06-03-2011, 05:37 PM
I used to be a mod around here when things were much more lively and interesting.

So....weiners are interesting to you?

sadaist
06-03-2011, 06:50 PM
So....weiners are interesting to you?

Depends on the brand and condiments.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jan2005/WeenieRoast.jpg

Nitro Express
06-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Why in the hell would anyone roast sausage on something that was used to shovel shit out of the barn earlier that morning?

chefcraig
06-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Why in the hell would anyone roast sausage on something that was used to shovel shit out of the barn earlier that morning?

More importantly, you never, ever poke a fork into sausage or brats, as you lose the flavor, defeating the purpose of the casing entirely. The cook should have laid the forks in such a manner as to form a grid or grill over the fire, then handled the casings with tongs.

FORD
06-03-2011, 08:48 PM
More importantly, you never, ever poke a fork into sausage or brats, as you lose the flavor, defeating the purpose of the casing entirely. The cook should have laid the forks in such a manner as to form a grid or grill over the fire, then handled the casings with tongs.

Unless you're microwaving them, because they might explode otherwise.

sadaist
06-03-2011, 09:07 PM
I always tripped out on the white ones. Wrong color for meat. Seems really weird. But last time I went to the summer county fair I had one....motherfucking delicious! Whatever the hell they are made from.

chefcraig
06-03-2011, 09:41 PM
I always tripped out on the white ones. Wrong color for meat. Seems really weird. But last time I went to the summer county fair I had one....motherfucking delicious! Whatever the hell they are made from.

Polish Kielbasa is amazing stuff, but a little bit goes a loooong way. The flavor really is overpowering as hell. It's pretty much just pork with some super zesty seasonings.

Nitro Express
06-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Polish Kielbasa is amazing stuff, but a little bit goes a loooong way. The flavor really is overpowering as hell. It's pretty much just pork with some super zesty seasonings.

I'm with you. We had a polish land lady who used to cook Sunday diner for all of us college students and got exposed to some wonderful polish food. We latched on to some of the lingo. When we would see a cute girl we would go,"Yeah, I would slip her the Kielbasa."

Nitro Express
06-03-2011, 09:46 PM

You probably are better off not asking.

jhale667
06-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Liberals aren't godless and heathens though. Just wrong about most things.

Whereas Conservatives are generally wrong about... pretty much everything. We still win the ideological pissing contest. So there. Infinity! HA! :lmao:

I hadn't seen the pic until this evening...it's tasteless, but it's a picture of underwear. No nudity, not "obscene". The amount of hoopla surrounding this is retarded. Weiner could be handling the situation better, regardless of if it's him or not - but suggesting he resign over it? Idiotic, much like the OP.

Nickdfresh
06-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Brian just wants to see Weiner's crotch shot!

Warham
06-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Whereas Conservatives are generally wrong about... pretty much everything. We still win the ideological pissing contest. So there. Infinity! HA! :lmao:

Then Obama must be doing a great job as president if you've already won the war. The economy would be purring along, the wars would be over, the spending would have been cut, revenues would be filling up the coffers in Washington, people would be singing kumbaya in the streets praising Obama. That hasn't seemed to happen yet.

jhale667
06-04-2011, 05:53 PM
(Especially socially speaking) Conservatives are generally on the wrong side of history, be they democrat or republican, dude. Fact.

Last I checked War, while far from perfect, he IS doing a great job (despite having to deal with the party of NO). The economy is slowly coming back, he ramped up drone strikes against Al-Qaeda targets and gave the order to KILL Bin Laden (which his predecessor didn't have the balls to do in 8 years), and his approval ratings are going up. So yeah, it is happening. And you know damn well if McCain and the brainless bimbo had taken over this would NOT be the case. The auto industry would have failed, unemployment would probably be at 14% or higher...we'd be in the tank waaaay worse. Sure, I'd like to see the wars end more quickly too, but at least he's taking steps to withdraw the troops. And all the Republicans can think about is irrelevant shit like abortion, gay marriage and continuing tax cuts for 1 percenters when there's far more important things to be concerned with.

Warham
06-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Ridiculous. The Republicans have been firmly involved in huge issues over the years including the rather important ones like civil rights. A Republican started the process and Kennedy would have never passed the Civil Rights bill in 1964 if he didn't have a huge majority of Republican supporting it because the southern wing of his own party was actively fighting against it.

Republicans aren't the party of "No", they're the party of "No More". You credit Obama with killing Bin Laden when they've been working on it since before he was elected? Are you saying that Bush didn't deserve any of the credit? You say McCain would have been worse (can't be proven as fact), and yet unemployment was under 7% when Obama was elected. It's now just under 10% (that is fact).

What Republicans in Congress have been pushing abortion or gay marriage lately? Those issues are largely ignored right now as the budget is the big issue, which Obama's been MIA on.

FORD
06-04-2011, 09:06 PM
It appears that an all-female affiliate of the hacker group Anonymous (called Anonymiss, naturally) has uncovered the true source of Weiner-gate: A christo-fascist dominionist militia wackjob group from Oklahoma City.......

Sat Jun 04, 2011 at 03:04 PM PDT
Breaking: Christian Infowar Militia Attacked Congressman Weiner

by Stranded Wind
DailyKos.com (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/06/04/982122/-Breaking:-Christian-Infowar-Militia-Attacked-Congressman-Weiner?via=siderec)

The women of Anonymiss have been busy the last day or so and I just got cleared to release a little information on what’s really behind Weinergate.

Congressman Weiner was stalked and set up by a Christian Infowar Militia cell based largely in Oklahoma City.

So, tell me again why the media are showing us a crotch shot that’s probably from woman beating, drunk driving, porno site operating, underage girl pursuing Mike Stack (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/06/03/981917/-Meet-Mike-Stack-aka-@goatsred), instead of talking about a domestic extremist infowar cell attacking a U.S. Congressman?

This is what a clumsy infowar cell looks like after Anonymiss finishes up crawling all over them. This is a redacted version – there is some stuff that was found that they don’t want to show just yet, but this group already knows someone is on to them and they’re starting to lock up or delete their accounts.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2235/5797966238_ac69b6d67e_z.jpg

There is a spreadsheet with all of the tweets from these nine accounts going back into April and it’s in chronological order. The tweet number refers to the item IDs in the PDF files that were made of the tweet streams – lock up? Delete? Matters not, they’re already caught. Several people have those PDFs, I put them in my Scribd for safe keeping, and I see my account has had almost 800 reads in the last 24 hours.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5148/5797966254_e6ca134772_z.jpg

They’re very thorough – I see real names, birth dates, home and work addresses, phone numbers, all kinds of stuff in the notes.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5306/5797447683_97f78c6c6b.jpg

The people from Vile Tweets have been on to @Jihadihunter for a while and they’ve got him front and center again today. This site is sort of the Twitter equivalent of the Southern Poverty Law Center – they track hate speech, Twitter users check here periodically, and then they go harass and shame the source.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3180/5797463431_b189d112e8_z.jpg

Don’t imagine the Christian Infowar Militia movement is just some leftist conspiracy theory. The Vile Tweets guys have been scoping out the leaders in hate speech for the last year and while not all of the people they catch are cell leaders, all of the cell leaders get caught in their dragnet.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2607/5797484565_770359d09d_z.jpg

So … I’m eager to see how the media heathers try to spin this.

Dang, almost forgot to properly credit this ...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2079/5789965821_24ce62a39b.jpg

FORD
06-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Incidentally, you may notice at least one member of this fascist goon squad has "88" in their name. That's always a telltale sign of a white supremacist nazi fuck. "88" is skinhead shorthand for "Heil Hitler" (H being the 8th letter of the alphabet)

Unchainme
06-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Incidentally, you may notice at least one member of this fascist goon squad has "88" in their name. That's always a telltale sign of a white supremacist nazi fuck. "88" is skinhead shorthand for "Heil Hitler" (H being the 8th letter of the alphabet)

88 is also Earnhardt Jr's number in Nascar

/just saying.

FORD
06-04-2011, 09:25 PM
88 is also Earnhardt Jr's number in Nascar

/just saying.

Yeah, but his reasons for using that number ain't got anything to do with love for old Adolf. His number used to be just plain old 8. His dad and grandpa both raced under the number 8, so he wanted to keep it in the family, but apparently the last time he switched teams, there was some sort of red tape bullshit that kept him from using the number. So instead he used dad's 8 and grandpa's 8 at the same time = 88.

But then Dale Jr isn't going around the internet trying to frame Jewish politicians either.

Unchainme
06-04-2011, 09:39 PM
But then Dale Jr isn't going around the internet trying to frame Jewish politicians either.

Naw, but I'm just recalling a story where some white trash guy/tea bagger was being accused of being a racist, due to his anti-obama/pro-gop bumper stickers, with 14 and 88 on the back, which were misconstrewed as being pro-kkk, when in actuality it was just simply Earnhardt and Stewarts number.

FORD
06-04-2011, 09:44 PM
If someone is using the numbers 14 and 88 together, they are DEFINITELY a nazi. The 14 is short hand for the "14 sacred words" of the neo-nazi cult:

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children."

Nickdfresh
06-04-2011, 10:28 PM
"88" is also a reference to the German 88mm medium anti-aircraft artillery piece turned anti-tank and anti-personnel artillery gun, which is sometimes referred to in war movies as some sort of Nazi wonder weapon (mistakenly, it was nothing special technically speaking and the Americans and British actually had better guns in that class. But unfortunately they weren't as duel purpose as the 88, at least not initially)...

Nickdfresh
06-04-2011, 10:34 PM
It appears that an all-female affiliate of the hacker group Anonymous (called Anonymiss, naturally) has uncovered the true source of Weiner-gate: A christo-fascist dominionist militia wackjob group from Oklahoma City.......

I think I'm in love with Anonymiss...

chefcraig
06-04-2011, 11:02 PM
Naw, but I'm just recalling a story where some white trash guy/tea bagger was being accused of being a racist, due to his anti-obama/pro-gop bumper stickers, with 14 and 88 on the back, which were misconstrewed as being pro-kkk, when in actuality it was just simply Earnhardt and Stewarts number.

Big deal, Jeff Gordon's still a homo. Rainbow Warriors, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1w7Fh7VNto&feature=related

sadaist
06-05-2011, 12:09 AM
"14 sacred words" of the neo-nazi cult:

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children."

Aren't there about a billion groups securing the futures of blacks, hispanics, jews, indians, and everything else imaginable?

http://www.naacp.org/content/main/

BigBadBrian
06-06-2011, 12:10 PM
LINK (http://biggovernment.com/abreitbart/2011/06/06/weinergate-bombshell-new-woman-comes-forward-claiming-cache-of-intimate-photos-and-online-communications-with-beleaguered-congressman/)

Another Woman Comes Forward

A new woman has come forward with what she claims are photographs, chats, and emails with Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY). These appear to undermine severely Rep. Weiner’s explanations that he was the victim of a “prank” or a “hack.”

The detailed new information suggests that the Brooklyn- and Queens-based representative and the young woman in question were involved in an online, consensual relationship involving the mutual exchange of intimate photographs.

BigGovernment.com and BigJournalism.com were approached regarding this information more than a week prior to the separate, independent event of Friday, May 27, 2011, when a link to the now-infamous “gray underwear” photograph appeared publicly on Rep. Weiner’s Twitter feed.

We will be updating BigGovernment.com and BigJournalism.com throughout the day with photographs, timelines, and other clarifying details. However, we will not be releasing all of the material because some of it is of an extreme, graphic nature.

FORD
06-06-2011, 12:13 PM
More BrightFart bullshit? When will you learn? :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
06-06-2011, 12:13 PM
LINK (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394860/Young-woman-set-reveal-exchanged-pictures-new-Weinergate-expose.html)

'Me and the pussys': New Weiner picture hits the internet...as shamed congressman faces fresh claims from ANOTHER Twitter woman

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394860/Young-woman-set-reveal-exchanged-pictures-new-Weinergate-expose.html#ixzz1OVriiQzZ

Pulls out of Israel parade yesterday
New images from unnamed woman could undermine 'hacking' explanation

Congressmen Anthony Weiner was embroiled in a new Twitter scandal today after salacious new pictures of the shamed politician began to leak on-line.
In the first of several pictures, chats, and emails allegedly sent from Weiner's Blackberry to a new unnamed woman, he is seen with his pet cats above the caption 'Me and my pussys'.
The tranche of new 'evidence' may undermine the Congressman's explanation that he is the victim of an elaborate 'prank' that saw pictures alleged to be of the Mr Weiner's crotch sent to a pretty 21-year-old student in Seattle last week.
Today's images were allegedly sent to the young woman from AnthonyWeiner@aol.com via BlackBerry on May 4.

The 21-year-old Seattle college student says the episode has jeopardised her academic career, embarrassed her family and shattered her privacy.
Anthony Weiner's wife Huma Abedin, a long-time personal aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, has kept a low profile throughout the scandal.

The 34-year-old has rarely been seen since since a humiliating photo of a man's bulging underpants was posted on her husband's social network account on May 27.

More...Sex and drugs rocks the Republican Party as 'political press tart' bares all in 'sexpose' book
Go to Big Government.com for further updates

The 'Weinergate' scandal was compounded after on March 1, porn star Ginger Lee wrote: 'I want to have sexual relations with Anthony Weiner.'

On March 13, after Weiner sent her a private message, she wrote: 'you know it's a good day when you wake up to a DM from @RepWeiner.'

By May, Lee posted that she had 'Weinermania!' and uploaded a picture of the lawmaker -- with a crayon heart framing his face -- and the words: 'You're the only Weiner I need.'
When the crotch shot was sent from Weiner's account she posted: 'Whoa. I get a dose of Anthony Weiner live before I go to work tonight. Weiner before work, me likey.'
Mr Weiner, who is a prolific and savvy user of social media, said he'd been targeted on-line before.

Hackers tried to get into his Facebook account a few weeks ago, and again last week, he claimed.

Mr Weiner said: 'After I had changed my password, just yesterday I couldn't get in and it turned out that someone was trying to - maybe because of all of the attention - someone was trying to get into my account.'
He said he has hired a private security firm to investigate the incident, but added: 'This wasn’t my government account. We don’t know what happened here. It was a prank. It wasn’t a national security thing.'
But in a blow to his defence, new evidence emerged linking the Congressman to the 'crotch' photograph.
Is that Weiner? An edited grab shows the offending photo before it was taken down
Despite the hacking claims, The Daily has discovered that the crude post appears to have been made with the same software program as other messages Mr Weiner made the night of May 27.
The Daily revealed that 'the shot seen round the world' was sent via TweetDeck, a popular Adobe desktop application that links up with social networking sites, including Twitter.
The picture, a close-up of a bulge in a pair of man's grey boxer briefs, was sent to one Twitter user - a 21-year-old college student from Seattle called Gennette Cordova - but was on view to all 45,000 of his followers.

While Mr Weiner blamed an internet hacker for publishing the photo, internet traffic suggested that not many people were believing his story.

Denial: Gennette Cordova, who received the explicit picture from Mr Weiner's Twitter account, came out in his defence after an online posting alleged she was his 'co-ed mistress'
Many online messages referred to the student as Mr Weiner's 'mistress' or 'self-proclaimed girlfriend'.
But the Democrat politician - a well-known avid Twitter fan - may yet walk away with his dignity intact after Miss Cordova publicly denied that the pair had ever met.
In an interview with the New York Daily News, she said: 'I have never met Congressman Weiner, though I am a fan. I've never been to New York or to D.C.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394860/Young-woman-set-reveal-exchanged-pictures-new-Weinergate-expose.html#ixzz1OVs6nTuz
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394860/Young-woman-set-reveal-exchanged-pictures-new-Weinergate-expose.html#ixzz1OVrbpcDD

chefcraig
06-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Oh, good grief. Now the "factual details" of this so-called story are being sourced to the United Kingdom's version of the Weekly World News. And the hits keep on comin'. :lmao:

BigBadBrian
06-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Oh, good grief. Now the "factual details" of this so-called story are being sourced to the United Kingdom's version of the Weekly World News. And the hits keep on comin'. :lmao:

John Edwards little deal of stealing campaign funds to support his whore was uncovered by The National Enquirer. You don't expect the MSM to go after one of their own, do you?

FORD
06-06-2011, 12:43 PM
You don't expect the MSM to go after one of their own, do you?

Apparently not, since Newt Gingrich is never questioned on his activities, like dumping wife #1 when she had cancer, dumping wife #2 when she had MS, and getting blowjobs from the lizard queen who is now wife #3 while still married to wife #2 in the congressional garage at the same time he was impeaching Bill Clinton for ..... that's right...... getting a blowjob :blow:

chefcraig
06-06-2011, 01:03 PM
John Edwards little deal of stealing campaign funds to support his whore was uncovered by The National Enquirer.

Not quite. The Enquirer articles never named Fred Baron in it's "reporting", only alluding to "a wealthy colleague who was closely tied to the Edwards’ campaign" (EDWARDS' HU$H MONEY TO MISTRESS (http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/edwards-huh-money-mistress)). Now if the paper had truly broken the story, wouldn't it have been a good idea to get the biggest detail correct, like the guy's name?

Before that, the investigative articles the paper ran contained the lurid headlines JOHN EDWARDS LOVE CHILD SCANDAL! (http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/update-john-edwards-love-child-scandal) and JOHN EDWARDS CAUGHT WITH MISTRESS LOVE CHILD (http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/sen-john-edwards-caught-mistress-and-love-child), the details of which reveal not any sort of "investigation", but plain old fashioned paparazzi-like stalking measures. This isn't reporting, it's celebrity harassment.

sadaist
06-06-2011, 01:59 PM
This isn't reporting, it's celebrity harassment.

Welcome to 2011.

Just once I'd like to see some celebrities pool their funds to hire some really nasty stalker paparazzi to follow around the faces at TMZ and catch them in their private lives. You know, the blonde haired stoner guy buying dope in an alley in Venice Beach. Harvey with a male prostitute at some gay bath house. The fat guy sitting on a park bench staring at school children while touching himself.

Would be such sweet payback.

Guitar Shark
06-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Apparently Weiner is now admitting that he is the one who tweeted his weiner. LMAO! What a dumbass.

Warham
06-06-2011, 04:45 PM
More BrightFart bullshit? When will you learn? :biggrin:

Looks like he wasn't so off-base, right FORD? Weiner's an internet whore just as most rational thinkers suspected.

sadaist
06-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Apparently Weiner is now admitting that he is the one who tweeted his weiner. LMAO! What a dumbass.

Yep. Admitted he lied about being hacked and indeed he did send the picture. He really should have just done this from the get-go. I am enjoying watching him get a serving of humble pie. However, I don't particularly enjoy seeing a guys life torn apart for something stupid & for the most part harmless.

my main thought is....when will these politicians learn? EVERYTHING is under a microscope nowadays. Especially on the louder & more obnoxious / controversial members of government.

Oh well. Was a fun diversion for a week or so. Back to work you shleps!

Guitar Shark
06-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Oh well. Was a fun diversion for a week or so. Back to work you shleps!

I'll be surprised if this ends it. Congressional investigations, hearings, subpoenas... it's the name of the game!

Guitar Shark
06-06-2011, 04:53 PM
By the way, I loved this quote from my local paper's story:

NEW YORK —
After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner (WEE'-nuhr) confessed that he sent a bulging-underpants photo of himself to a young woman.

They actually provided the pronunciation of his name. Hilarious!

Warham
06-06-2011, 04:56 PM
I'm sure they'll supoena him and ask him if he stuffs his drawers.

FORD
06-06-2011, 04:59 PM
OK, so the guy made a mistake in his personal life. But he's still one of the best guys in Congress, and nobody should even suggest that he should resign, since Diaper Head whoremonger Vitter is still in office, and serial adulterer Newt the Muppet is running for President.

And BrightFart is STILL a lying shitbag.

Warham
06-06-2011, 05:15 PM
No way should he resign! He's an easy punchline now.

Nickdfresh
06-06-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm sure they'll supoena him and ask him if he stuffs his drawers.

sadaist
06-06-2011, 09:31 PM
No way should he resign! He's an easy punchline now.

There are many reasons to resign. Mainly it removes some future hypocrisy for the Democrats when a Republican does something & they demand he resign. How can they demand the next guy resign when they don't hold themselves to the same standard?

I am sure the party leaders are screaming for his resignation behind closed doors. They know full well what is at stake. Pelosi just started the process of an ethics investigation. This story is not over...not by a long shot.

FORD
06-06-2011, 11:38 PM
FUCK Jellyfish Pelosi!. She took CHIMPEACHMENT off the table before she was even sworn in as Speaker of the House, and that fucking son of a bitch actually committed several crimes. :mad:

SunisinuS
06-06-2011, 11:50 PM
I don't care what this thread is about, I always vote for my Weiner! My Weiner is number 1! For all you weiner supporters out there.....turn out for my Weiner!

Hot Dog down a Hallway!

http://www.gibraltarplastic.com/Wienerschnitzel%20Hot%20Dog.jpg

Nitro Express
06-07-2011, 12:00 AM
This thread inspired me to go out and buy some brats and a large amount of beer.

SunisinuS
06-07-2011, 12:39 AM
Lol Knuckleboner is a lurker!

SunisinuS
06-07-2011, 01:18 AM
Sorry and just one more; I would never tearfully admit I sent a picture of Weiner to a 21 year old. I mean, I hope she is a friend of my weiner and tells her friends, and if she doesn't....tell her enemies! Weiners should be shared through social media: Is my the point; of my Weiner.

Hardrock69
06-07-2011, 02:19 AM
Heh.....motherfucker now admits he did it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_weiner_analysis

Stupid motherfucker. :mad:

The Republicans want him gone, the Democrats don't. And what is sad is that if he was just some guy.....it would not be such a big deal. But he is a CONGRESSMAN. This means according to the public, you cannot have a private life. And of course the Retardlicans are going to stir this shit up as much as they can....as they seem to think if they have to hold themselves up as paragons of goddam virtue, that everyone else in Washington should be forced to as well. What a load of shit.

So maybe the chick he sent his crotch photo to can now have a career stripping for Penthouse Magazine.

One thing for sure....he is a fucking idiot.

sadaist
06-07-2011, 02:38 AM
The Republicans want him gone, the Democrats don't. And what is sad is that if he was just some guy.....it would not be such a big deal. But he is a CONGRESSMAN. This means according to the public, you cannot have a private life. And of course the Retardlicans are going to stir this shit up as much as they can....

The problem is not the twitter pics or having a private life. The problem is how arrogantly he lied about it, accused Breitbart of being the hacker who 'planted' the pic, and pointing the finger at Republicans to make them look bad, and only fessed up when he found out that nude pics of him were going to be released and there was no way to lie his arrogant ass out of that.

Re-watch some of the interviews he did before today like with Rachel Maddow. Watch how blatantly he lies through his fucking teeth about it. It's really fun to watch now that you know it was all a fabrication. How he explains the pic could have been doctored or manipulated, how his account was hacked and he has hired top security firms to investigate.....but not the FBI. Maddow asked if the pic was of him and he answered "Can I answer 'I wish'"? And they both got a good chuckle. Two peas in a liberal pod.

BigBadBrian
06-07-2011, 05:36 AM
Weiner Admits Tweeting Lewd Photo & Having Multiple ‘Inappropriate’ Online Relationships

LINK (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/06/shirtless-photos-allegedly-of-anthony-weiner-posted-on-biggovernment-com/)

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Embattled Rep. Anthony Weiner has come clean.

At a tense press conference on Monday, the six-term New York Democrat admitted to posting a lewd photo of himself on Twitter. The stunning turnaround came following a week of him issuing nothing but denials and often getting surly with reporters, before cutting them off completely.

PHOTOS: Weiner Admits Sending Lewd Pictures (Warning: Some Graphic)

While addressing the media at the Sheraton Hotel in Midtown Manhattan, Weiner made the following statement: “Last Friday night I tweeted a photograph of myself that I intended to send as direct message as part of a joke to a woman in Seattle. Once I realized I posted it to Twitter, I panicked, I took it down and said that I had been hacked. I then continued with that story to stick to that story which was a hugely regrettable mistake.”

Weiner apologized to the Seattle student, who was on the receiving end of the tweet.

Sources told CBS 2 that Weiner decided over the weekend that he would go public with his admission, but had not set a date to do so. Those sources said the release of new photographs forced him to call Monday’s press conference.

Photo Posted On BigGovernment.com Of Shirtless Rep. Anthony Weiner (credit: Biggovernment.com)
“To be clear, the picture was of me and I sent it. I am deeply sorry for the pain this has caused my wife, Huma, and our family, and my constituents, my friends, supporters and staff,” Weiner said.

Sources also said that Weiner’s wife, Huma Abedin, was willing to stand by her husband as he addressed the media, but that Weiner insisted she not be there, saying “it’s my responsibility. I’ll deal with it.”

(credit: CBS 2)
In addition, the congressman said that “over the past few years I have engaged in several inappropriate conversations conducted over Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, and occasionally on the phone with women I have met online.”

Weiner said he “exchanged messages and photos of an explicit nature with about six women over the last three years.” He said “most” of the communications took place before his marriage, but admitted some took place afterward.

One of those women was Meagan Broussard, a 26-year-old single mother from Texas. She told ABC News that Weiner was “eager to hear about if I wanted him or thought he was attractive.”

Earlier, conservative author Andrew Breitbart posted two pictures of Weiner on his website BigGovernment.com, which Breitbart claimed were e-mailed to a young woman, who turned out to be Broussard.

Breitbart said the photographs were sent to the woman from Weiner’s AOL email account via his BlackBerry on May 4

Are You Surprised Anthony Weiner Admitted Sending Lewd Twitter Picture?
Yes

No

I am just happy he came clean

Vote
View Results
Share ThisPolldaddy.comWeiner said that despite his online relationships, he has never met any of the women or “had any physical relationships at any time.”

The Brooklyn and Queens congressman said that he may seek professional help, but tried to take responsibility for his actions stating “this is my own personal mistake. This is a deep weakness that I have demonstrated.”

Meagan Broussard, one of the six women with whom Rep. Anthony Weiner admitted to exchanging "inappropriate" messages. (credit: AP Photo/Richard Drew)
Weiner also said he would not resign and that he did not believe that he did anything that broke the law. He said he doesn’t believe he used government resources in sending the messages, and that his staff did not know he had done so.

1010 WINS’ Sonia Rincon Gets Reaction From New Yorkers In Forest Hills

“I’m not resigning, and I’m going to try very hard to go back to work a better man and a better husband, too,” he said.

However, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has called for an ethics committee investigation to see if House rules were broken. Weiner’s office released a statement shortly thereafter saying “I welcome and will fully cooperate with an investigation by the House Ethics Committee.”

When asked if he would split from his wife, Weiner said he loved wife Abedin very much and that they would not split.

A Photo Shows Anthony Weiner With Cats (credit: BigGovernment.com)
Speaking before Weiner at the same hotel, Breitbart said “everything we’ve reported about this story has been true.”

Weiner came under fire last week for a suggestive photo sent from his Twitter account of a man in grey underwear to a 21-year-old woman.

Before speaking to the media Monday, the congressman had adamantly denied that he sent the photo and claimed he was the victim of a prank.

Weiner had initially said that he was the victim of a hacker and that retained a lawyer to advise him on what legal action should be taken. His spokesman Dave Arnold had previously said the congressman’s “accounts were obviously hacked.”

BigBadBrian
06-07-2011, 05:42 AM
at the same time he was impeaching Bill Clinton for ..... that's right...... getting a blowjob :blow:

You still don't realize Clinton/Lewinsky was about perjury lying to the American people, huh?

sadaist
06-07-2011, 06:17 AM
I really don't care who has sex with who as long as it doesn't affect me. I don't care if you send dirty pics, have a wide stance, or spooge on a chicks dress after poking her with a cigar. It's not a crime. The only ones who have the right to be upset are the spouses.

And I totally understand lying about it. Hell, I cheated on a girlfriend way back when and I lied my motherfucking ass off to get away with it.

But when you CHOOSE a life in the public eye, you have to restrain yourself. You have to know everything & anything is fair game. Celebrities & politicians gave away their right to have a private life the second they chose the spotlight. Yeah, it kinda sucks for them. But then again, they knew the deal going in.

ALL men are pigs. The only thing that truly separates the cheaters from the non-cheaters is opportunity. Don't argue with me on that one. If some awesome Hooters girl offered to suck your dick after your chicken wings and you knew no one would ever find out...no strings attached....your dick would be in her mouth faster than you can say "honey, I'm gonna be home a bit late from work".

But seriously. 535 people (435 congress & 100 senate) running the US government out of 300,000,000+ of us or so? And we can't find 535 people that can keep it in their pants for however long their term is? Bunch of horny motherfuckers we are. I blame the MTV.

Next inauguration I'm gonna listen real close to see if "I'd hit it" is part of any oath of office.

Blaze
06-07-2011, 07:22 AM
With a name like Wiener, I believed the hack story. I have not followed the story much. I have not even seen the pics. But when I first heard that he had been hacked and wiener pictures came out that seemed very plausible. And lulzy :lol: especially given what's in the news lately.

Hardrock69
06-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Yeah.....forgot to mention his lying about it all. He is just another fucking LIAR in Dee See. For that he should be ousted. Be hypocritical or corrupt all you want. But being caught in a lie is a no-no in Washington. Lying is perfectly fine there. But getting caught at it is unacceptable. :hee:

Jagermeister
06-07-2011, 03:27 PM
You're an idiot, Brie. Briebart has even less credibility than you do (which puts him squarely in the negative numbers, since you have zero).

Chef summed it up nicely. It's much ado about nothing, typical Repuke smear bullshit.

Actually as we all know he fessed up. :lmao:

Carloscda
06-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Now this guy right here along with Darrell Issa needs to go!! This is the same guy that was pushing for President Obama to be impeached on some BS??!!

WASHINGTON -- Sen. Tom Coburn played a more active role than previously known in the negotiations between ex-Sen. John Ensign (R-Nev.) and his former aide, Doug Hampton. The extent of the Oklahoma Republican's involvement is made clear in a report released Thursday by the Senate Ethics Committee that accuses the former senator of serious criminal violations.

Ensign resigned from the Senate earlier this month, but had admitted in 2009 to having an affair with Cynthia Hampton -- a past campaign aide and the wife of Doug Hampton. During a two-year inquiry into possible violations by Ensign, the Senate Ethics Committee found that he violated campaign finance laws and obscured justice to cover-up his affair.

Coburn, a friend of Ensign’s who confronted him about the adultery, became involved as an intermediary in negotiations between Ensign and Doug Hampton. The former aide sought money from Ensign in spring 2009. Coburn negotiated the payment to Doug Hampton down from $8 million to about $2.8 million, according to the report.

The Oklahoma Republican's involvement in the cover-up of the affair could lead to uncomfortable questions for the senator and his party going forward. While Ensign left the Senate hastily last week, Coburn remains an active figure.

The report provides extensive details of the Coburn's collaboration. He spoke to Hampton’s attorney, Daniel Albregts, three times on May 22, 2009, to discuss money Ensign planned to give the Hamptons. Coburn first said he wanted to “help Doug out” because he liked him and felt bad about what had happened, the report says. The Oklahoma Republican asked Albregts to find out what Hampton needed to start over.

According to the report, Albregts called about an hour later, interrupting Coburn from mowing his lawn on a tractor. The lawyer told the senator that Hampton had proposed $8 million to resettle his family and find a new job. Albregts told the Ethics Committee that Coburn countered, calling the figure “absolutely ridiculous.” Instead, Coburn reportedly said the Ensigns should purchase the Hampton’s home and give them some money to live off of while they looked for new jobs.

In a third call, Albregts proposed payments for the Hamptons of $1.2 million for their home and $1.6 million for relocation, the report says. During that five-minute call, Coburn said he thought that was reasonable and that he would take the request to Ensign. The former senator from Nevada, however, refused to pay that total.

Coburn denied that he served as a negotiator when he testified for the report, but acknowledged he spoke to Hampton’s attorney, Albregts, in May 2009. The Oklahoma Republican told the Ethics Committee that he was simply planning to pass along information to Ensign.

In 2008, the senator was one of the men to confront Ensign about ending his affair with Cynthia Hampton, according to the report. Cobburn, along with C Street Christian fellowship's evangelical leaders Tim Coe, David Coe and Marty Sherman, talked to Ensign and Doug Hampton at their group house on February 14, 2008. The Coes and Sherman are involved with The Family, a Christian group the C Street House is affiliated with.

“Senator Ensign was told that the affair had to stop,” the report says. “Mr. Hampton was very emotional during the meeting, and at one point got very close to a physical confrontation with Senator Ensign. Senator Coburn asked Mr. Hampton to leave, stating 'we’ll take it from here. We'll take care of this.'”

Eventually, Tim Coe went to the ex-senator's father, Michael Ensign, to stop the affair. Tim Coe reportedly said that Coburn “was not big enough” for the job. The elder Ensign said he would handle it, according to the report.

Coburn staged a second intervention for the Nevada politician about a month after the Feb. 14, 2008 talks.

“Senator Coburn stated, ‘I can’t take this anymore. I’ve got to tell these guys.’ Mr. Sherman and others, including Members of Congress, went to Senator Ensign’s bedroom at the C Street Center and confronted him about the affair,” the report says. The adulterous relationship continued until later that year.

When the affair ended, Coburn was part of the “team” that discussed relocating the Hamptons to Colorado and providing them with money for their transition, the report says.

“According to Mr. Coe, 'Doug was more confident talking to Senator Coburn about finances than he was us,' and Mr. Hampton thought Senator Coburn 'could deliver John’s father,' who was wealthy,” the report says. “Senator Coburn played a 'support role,' and encouraged Senator Ensign to consider the plans developed by Mr. Coe and others regarding transition and separation.”

Ensign’s father eventually gave the Hamptons $96,000 as a gift, which Ethics Committee charges was in violation of campaign finance laws.

FORD
06-07-2011, 06:28 PM
You still don't realize Clinton/Lewinsky was about perjury lying to the American people, huh?

You still don't realize that Clinton never legally lied, huh?

Sexual relations, under the definition Ken $tarr was using, did not include blowjobs, so while Clinton's statement could be called misleading, even intentionally so, it was not legally a lie, and therefore not perjury.

chefcraig
06-07-2011, 06:50 PM

Sexual relations, under the definition Ken $tarr was using, did not include blowjobs, so while Clinton's statement could be called misleading, even intentionally so, it was not legally a lie, and therefore not perjury.

Clinton should have simply replied "I don't remember", over and over again. It certainly worked wonders for Ronald Reagan during the Iran/Contra trial of John Poindexter.

Seshmeister
06-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Reagan could really sell that though.

When he said he couldn't remember something you really believed him.

As far as the Weiner thing goes apart from it being incredibly easy comedy fodder it's a nothing story apart from a politician making a bit of a fool of himself.

I'm watching Fox just now and they are talking like a fucking puritan lynch mob.

Ludicrous and a little scary.

jhale667
06-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Actually as we all know he fessed up. :lmao:

It's still idiotic that it was ever even an issue. So he lied - about sending a picture that wasn't obscene, just tasteless. Yipee. And Brie's still an idiot, so I'm still right. :fufu: You know who should give a shit about this? His wife. End of discussion.

Seshmeister
06-07-2011, 08:54 PM
I think his wife will be out of her huff and forgiven him long before Bill O`Reilly has got over it.

FORD
06-07-2011, 09:09 PM
She's a Muslim and he's Jewish. If they can get past that, they can probably get through anything.

sadaist
06-07-2011, 09:59 PM
She's a Muslim and he's Jewish.

So can't she just kill him for being an infidel?

Va Beach VH Fan
06-07-2011, 10:02 PM
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="dmlkZW9faWQ9MTMzMjM1Ng" width="512" height="354" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/5-0/swf/DirectWidget.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a250e66f9723&configXML=http://www.nbc.com/service/videowidget/params/dmlkZW9faWQ9MTMzMjM1Ng==/"/><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/5-0/swf/DirectWidget.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a250e66f9723&configXML=http://www.nbc.com/service/videowidget/params/dmlkZW9faWQ9MTMzMjM1Ng==/" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="512" height="354" align="middle" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

fifth element
06-07-2011, 10:24 PM
[QUOTE=BigBadBrian;1545665]Weiner Admits Tweeting Lewd Photo & Having Multiple ‘Inappropriate’ Online Relationships

LINK (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/06/shirtless-photos-allegedly-of-anthony-weiner-posted-on-biggovernment-com/)

the headlines remind me of the ones attached to Brett Favre

SunisinuS
06-08-2011, 12:25 AM

I think blow jobs Should be given for free. Honey, you will still be a virgin, just ask Ken Starr...while you are on your knees looking up at him.

Nitro Express
06-08-2011, 11:49 AM

Bill Clinton should have gone to prison for the perjury part. I'm tired of these connected officials getting away with breaking laws that the rest of us would do prison time for.

Now for more Weiner entertainment, Trump has to get his bit of it.

Again the freak show continues as Rome burns.

Nitro Express
06-08-2011, 12:05 PM
This is one reason I hate the partisan, biased news media we have now. Even Rachel Maddow tossed her brain away to try and defend the fool.

BigBadBrian
06-08-2011, 01:38 PM
Now this guy right here along with...blah blah blah....

Try to stay on topic, dumbass... :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
06-08-2011, 01:42 PM
It's still idiotic that it was ever even an issue. So he lied ....

Only a dimwitted moron like you could come up with something like that. Read those last 3 words of yours again, Shortbus!!!

BigBadBrian
06-08-2011, 01:44 PM

Bullshit!!! Only a Left-wing Moonbat like you could believe that.

FORD
06-08-2011, 02:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQAU7l32ZA0

jhale667
06-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Only a dimwitted moron like you could come up with something like that. Read those last 3 words of yours again, Shortbus!!!

And you lie every time you post, so what's your point, fucktard? Yeah SO HE LIED...mostly to HIS WIFE. Get over yourself, you pompous biznatch.

I know, only retardlican congressmen are allowed to have extramarital desires, and they're supposed to be for OTHER MEN, so I can see why you're SO angry about this...:lmao:

jhale667
06-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Bullshit!!! Only a Left-wing Moonbat like you could believe that.

Said the Teabagged dude with barely a functioning brain-stem.

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/small/1004/the-tea-party-tea-party-idiots-wingnuts-rethugs-losers-obama-political-poster-1272696127.jpg

FORD
06-08-2011, 02:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcmRpd_wdQ

Jagermeister
06-08-2011, 02:39 PM
I am tired or hearing about it. Damn news won't let this die for anything.

lesfunk
06-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Editor: Steve Kornacki
Updated: Today
Topic:
New York City
Tuesday, Jun 7, 2011 13:24 ET
War Room
The dirty trick that launched Anthony Weiner's career
By Steve Kornacki

You can certainly make a compelling case that Anthony Weiner should not have to give up his seat in Congress or his career in elected politics because of the online photo scandal that has engulfed him this week.

But if this does end up being the end for Weiner's public career, it might not be quite the injustice it seems like -- at least if you know how his career began.

Twenty years ago, Weiner was a young aide to an ambitious, still somewhat obscure Brooklyn congressman named Charles Schumer. After working in Washington for a few years, he'd been dispatched to Sheepshead Bay to run Schumer's local office. It was Schumer's idea; Weiner had told him that he wanted to enter politics and was considering moving to Florida, where the 1990 census would soon produce several new congressional seats in areas where a New York transplant with the name Weiner could probably do well. Schumer said he was better off returning to Brooklyn, where Weiner was from originally, and establishing himself there.

Weiner's opening came in 1991, when the City Council was radically expanded, from 35 to 51 seats. One of the new districts, the 48th, would be in Southern Brooklyn. It was a neat match for Weiner. The new seat was in the heart of Schumer's district, there was no incumbent, and the population was heavily Jewish. He jumped in the race.

He was not the favorite. Two other candidates with more name recognition, deeper ties to the community, stronger organizational support, and bigger bankrolls seemed to have the inside track: Michael Garson (the candidate of the Brooklyn Democratic organization) and Adele Cohen (the favorite of a progressive/labor coalition that backed candidates across the city in '91). It was a low-profile race, but Weiner attracted positive reviews, aggressively campaigning and using his performer's flair to steal the show at debates and candidate forums. But as the all-important Sept. 10 Democratic primary approached, the consensus was that he'd come up short and that, as Newsday put it in an editorial endorsing one of his opponents, he should "try again next time."

It was at this point that Weiner's campaign decided to blanket the district with leaflets attacking his opponents. But these were no ordinary campaign attacks: They played the race card, and at a very sensitive time. They were also anonymous.

Just weeks earlier, the Crown Heights riot -- a deadly, days-long affair that brought to the surface long-standing tension between the area's black and Jewish populations -- had played out a few miles away from the 48th District. The episode had gripped all of New York and had been national news. It was just days after order had been restored that Weiner's campaign distributed its anonymous leaflets, which linked Cohen -- whose voters he was targeting in particular -- to Jesse Jackson and David Dinkins, who was then New York's mayor. It is hard to imagine two more-hated political figures in the 48th District at that moment. Jackson just a few years earlier had called New York "Hymie town," and it was an article of faith among white voters in Weiner's part of Brooklyn that Dinkins had protected the black rioters in Crown Heights -- and thus endangered the white population -- by refusing to order a harsh police crackdown. (Two years later, Dinkins would lose to Rudy Giuliani by an 80-20 percent margin in the 48th District.) The leaflets urged voters to "just say no" to the "Jackson-Dinkins agenda" that Cohen supposedly represented. At City Hall, Dinkins held up the flier and branded it "hateful."

It's impossible to say what precise effect this all had on the election, but it clearly didn't hurt Weiner. In a surprise result, he finished in first place -- 125 votes ahead of Garson, and 195 ahead of Cohen. Only after the ballots were counted did he admit that he'd been behind the leaflets, claiming that "We didn't want the source to be confused with the message." This prompted an editorial rebuke from the New York Times, which noted that "Mr. Weiner's hit-and-run tactics tarnish his come-from-behind campaign."

Not that it mattered. The primary was over and Weiner had won. The general election was a formality, and months later he became the youngest City Council member in New York history. Seven years after that, he parlayed his Council spot into a seat in Congress, and you know the story from there. But who knows where Weiner would be today if he hadn't made such a dark appeal to racial hostility days after a notorious riot?

It's something worth keeping in mind now, as Weiner's career hangs in the balance. Is it unfair if he loses his political future because of a scandal as dumb as this one? Sure. But it's also not exactly fair that he ever made it this far.

fifth element
06-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah.....forgot to mention his lying about it all. He is just another fucking LIAR in Dee See. For that he should be ousted. Be hypocritical or corrupt all you want. But being caught in a lie is a no-no in Washington. Lying is perfectly fine there. But getting caught at it is unacceptable. :hee:

Totally...DC and the NFL.....
"thou shalt not get caught or besmirch the good name of....."

what a joke...lol

ThrillsNSpills
06-08-2011, 05:58 PM
I am tired or hearing about it. Damn news won't let this die for anything.

the tv "news"

no kidding

the things you need to know they won't show you.

it's called programming for a reason

Seshmeister
06-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Bill Clinton should have gone to prison for the perjury part. I'm tired of these connected officials getting away with breaking laws that the rest of us would do prison time for.

That's fucking garbage.

Bilge. Utter rubbish. Complete crap.

You find a legal case where someone got jailed for lying about getting his dick sucked consensually by an adult and I'll eat my shoe.

sadaist
06-08-2011, 07:22 PM
You find a legal case where someone got jailed for lying about getting his dick sucked consensually by an adult and I'll eat my shoe.

Very odd. For some reason the "eat my shoe" part fucking killed me & I laughed & laughed & laughed.

:hee:

Good thing you aren't overly religious. You aren't supposed to eat things with a sole.

:lmao:

Seshmeister
06-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Very odd. For some reason the "eat my shoe" part fucking killed me & I laughed & laughed & laughed.

There is no other reason for me posting ever. :)

ThrillsNSpills
06-08-2011, 09:07 PM
The funniest Sesh post I ever caught was a Fab diss where he has a whale corpse on the beach that some moron officials thought it would be a good idea to blow up. Remember that? Amazing stuff on many levels.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-08-2011, 09:13 PM
now the wife is pregnant too? good lord.....

Blaze
06-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Did anyone really expect anything more out of man named Weiner? :biggrin: :umm: That didn't come out right, but you know what I mean. For Pete's sake, the man's name is Weiner.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-08-2011, 09:24 PM
my brother doesn't give a shit :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
06-09-2011, 06:43 AM
And you lie every time you post, so what's your point, fucktard?

My point is you feel the need to follow mw around these forum because I obviously pull your strings. Now sit down and shut up, boy!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Italian_Studies/DP/projects/thesea/images/pinocchioDisney1.jpg

Carloscda
06-09-2011, 10:53 AM
"Bill Clinton should have gone to prison for the perjury part. I'm tired of these connected officials getting away with breaking laws that the rest of us would do prison time for."

Really.. so should Bush, Chaney & Rove!! Talk about blatantly lying to the American people!!

Blaze
06-09-2011, 01:28 PM
:thread_needs_pics: :lol:

fifth element
06-09-2011, 02:02 PM
"Bill Clinton should have gone to prison for the perjury part. I'm tired of these connected officials getting away with breaking laws that the rest of us would do prison time for."

Really.. so should Bush, Chaney & Rove!! Talk about blatantly lying to the American people!!

let's not forget Reagan...and many, many of others.

DC
Politicians

It is what it is.
They are what they are.

"Get elected/re-elected by any means possible." is the motto of all

Nitro Express
06-09-2011, 02:50 PM

And believe me, I would love to see all those motherfuckers behind bars with nothing but a corner to shit in.

BigBadBrian
06-09-2011, 02:54 PM
so should Bush, Chaney & Rove!! Talk about blatantly lying to the American people!!

Really? When were they on the witness stand, IMPEACHED, under oath?

They weren't...you mouth-breathing DUMBASS!!! :lmao:

Nitro Express
06-09-2011, 02:55 PM
et's not forget Reagan...and many, many of others.

When one of these current politicians claim to be like Reagan I just want to remind them Reagan was in the early stages of alzheimers disease. To say you are like Reagan basically means you are losing your mind. :biggrin: Of course if the Gipper stepped down for medical reasons we would have just gotten Bush earlier.

BigBadBrian
06-09-2011, 02:56 PM
let's not forget Reagan...

Yes, let's not.

Ronald Reagan...America's Greatest President. :) :)

Nitro Express
06-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Really? When were they on the witness stand, IMPEACHED, under oath?

They weren't...you mouth-breathing DUMBASS!!! :lmao:

You couldn't nail Bush and Chenny for perjury but you could nail them for war crimes. At least they did take the trouble to lie to congress. Obama just starts wars without bothering to even go through congress. I don't care if it's a NATO operation. If you bomb or deploy troops, it has to be taken before congress because only congress has the authority to declare war. So we just don't bother to declare it. We don't even bother to call it a police action anymore.

BigBadBrian
06-09-2011, 03:00 PM
When one of these current politicians claim to be like Reagan I just want to remind them Reagan was in the early stages of alzheimers disease

Actually, it cannot be confirmed when his dimentia started. Alzheimer's is a tentative diagnosis with no one test able to fully diagnose the disease, especially back in the '80's.

Nitro Express
06-09-2011, 03:05 PM
That's fucking garbage.

Bilge. Utter rubbish. Complete crap.

Bill Clinton lied under oath. It's called perjury. Look it up. It doesn't matter what the lie is it's against the law to lie under oath period and you can go to jail for it.

FORD
06-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Yes, let's not.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt...America's Greatest President. :) :)

Absolutely!

FORD
06-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Bill Clinton lied under oath. It's called perjury. Look it up. It doesn't matter what the lie is it's against the law to lie under oath period and you can go to jail for it.

perjury
The crime of intentionally lying after being duly sworn to tell the truth by a notary public, court clerk, or other official. This false statement may be made in testimony in court, administrative hearings, depositions, or answers to interrogatories, as well as by signing or acknowledging a written legal document (such as an affidavit, declaration under penalty of perjury, deed, license application, or tax return) known to contain false information.

http://www.nolo.com/dictionary/perjury-term.html

Bill Clinton said he did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky, which was true under the definition of the term given to him by Ken $tarr. While he didn't volunteer the information that she sucked his cock, he did not legally lie, therefore, there was no perjury.

Guitar Shark
06-09-2011, 05:17 PM
My recollection is that the definition of "sexual relations" came from Paula Jones' attorneys, not Starr... but I could be wrong. Either way, it was a horribly stupid definition that gave Clinton the ability to weasel his way out of it. Who in their right mind would not believe that oral sex falls under the "sexual relations" umbrella?

chefcraig
06-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Who in their right mind would not believe that oral sex falls under the "sexual relations" umbrella?

My second wife. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-mad-smileys-264.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

FORD
06-09-2011, 05:28 PM
My recollection is that the definition of "sexual relations" came from Paula Jones' attorneys, not Starr... but I could be wrong. Either way, it was a horribly stupid definition that gave Clinton the ability to weasel his way out of it. Who in their right mind would not believe that oral sex falls under the "sexual relations" umbrella?

You're a lawyer, so you should know exactly what Clinton was doing. He carefully worded his answers to give the least amount of information possible, while not actually breaking the law.

And it might have been the Jones attorneys who originated the language, but that's the definition the Starr witch hunt was using.

Va Beach VH Fan
06-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Yes, let's not.

Ronald Reagan...America's Greatest President. :) :)

You know that Reagan (raised taxes more than any other President) would be shunned in today's Republican Party.....

Warham
06-09-2011, 07:27 PM
You know that Reagan (raised taxes more than any other President) would be shunned in today's Republican Party.....

He raised taxes, but that only tells half the story.

Seshmeister
06-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Ken Starr should have been indicted for making the USA the laughing stock of the world.

I used to think of Saddam watching the latest instalment literally ROFL at the ridiculous spectacle over a blow job.

Seshmeister
06-09-2011, 08:03 PM

If he had said sexual intercourse I think he might have had a slightly better argument.

jhale667
06-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Actually, it cannot be confirmed when his dimentia started. Alzheimer's is a tentative diagnosis with no one test able to fully diagnose the disease, especially back in the '80's.

True, but he'd clearly already lost the ability to recall fine detail by the time of "I don't recall" incident...he was a shitty actor, so I believe he was genuinely baffled up there. It was simultaneously infuriating and sad... like "WTF do you mean, 'you can't recall?!? Oh shit, he really can't..." Past a certain point it was clear - he didn't look like a politician bullshitting, he looked like a confused, frightened old man. :( I was never/ am not a Reagan fan by any stretch and I almost felt sorry for him...

jhale667
06-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Ken Starr should have been indicted for making the USA the laughing stock of the world.

TRUTH. It, like fucking Weinergate, was stupid.
Ken Starr should have been forced to wear puritan/colonial-era clothes during the entire proceedings, since that's the repressive, idiotic era he clearly wanted the country to return to - when he was doing his "You mean to tell me she PUT HIS THING in her MOUTH?" shtick, it would have been so much more appropriate if he'd been dressed like the Quaker Oats dude...

Oh, and Brie...?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091118130813/uncyclopedia/images/9/95/Quaker_Eat_Me.png

To think this entire week-plus-long fiasco started because the married dude trolling for 20-somethings on Twitter typed "@" instead of "D"...:rolleyes:

sadaist
06-09-2011, 09:05 PM
ridiculous spectacle over a blow job.

Exactly. These guys dry fuck the country all day & night and what do we care about? Consensual sex between adults.

FORD
06-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Yep. Clinton getting his dick sucked by Monica meant NOTHING in the end, to anybody but him, her, and Hillary. When I think of things Bill Clinton did that pissed me off, I think of NAFTA (and all of its sequels.) I think of the FAUX-Clear Channel Enabling Act of 1996. I think of him allowing the neocon shitbag congress to repeal Glass Steagal. Some times I think about his sick relationship with the BCE, which also pisses me off. But I never think about this ---> :blow:

Anthony Weiner hasn't done anything to piss me off, aside from his willingness to believe the Likud fascist explanation for anything that goes on in Israel & Palestine. Other than that, he's one of the few decent people remaining in Congress, and after losing Feingold & Grayson to Shittyzens United, we can't afford to lose him. Or Bernie Sanders. Or Dennis Kucinich (though the right wing shitbags in Ohio are trying to erase his district from existence, since they can never vote him out).

BigBadBrian
06-10-2011, 07:31 AM

Simply not true. That's like saying you liberals will disown BHO.

Reagan HAD to raise taxes with Congress spending money like a sailor in a whorehouse on payday. :) Even the increase in the economy with resulting increased tax revenues can't keep pace with out of control, irresponsible spending...like now, for instance.

The '81 and '86 tax CUTS actually increased Federal Revenue in the long run, resulting in among other things, the so-called "surplus" of Clinton's in the 90's. (Though Clinton really didn't have a surplus...but that's another story.) :)

chefcraig
06-10-2011, 08:41 AM
Reagan HAD to raise taxes with Congress spending money like a sailor in a whorehouse on payday. :) Even the increase in the economy with resulting increased tax revenues can't keep pace with out of control, irresponsible spending...like now, for instance.

The '81 and '86 tax CUTS actually increased Federal Revenue in the long run, resulting in among other things, the so-called "surplus" of Clinton's in the 90's. (Though Clinton really didn't have a surplus...but that's another story.) :)

So, what you are saying is the actions of a currently sitting President can not be adequately judged until almost a decade later. This implies that anything you have to say now regarding politics can be ignored for the next ten years or so, and at such a time anyone interested can check back to see if you knew what you were talking about. Cool! What a nifty and thoughtful time saver!

Va Beach VH Fan
06-10-2011, 09:49 AM
spending money like a sailor in a whorehouse on payday. :)

Ouch !! That was a kidney punch... ;)

But come on, if Reagan were kicking today and would propose tax hikes, Boehner would have his excommunicated his ass....

Va Beach VH Fan
06-10-2011, 09:51 AM
But back on the Weiner (that didn't come out right) front....

I say let things run their course just like Vitter did. Let his constituents decide his future. If they vote him back into office, so be it. If not, he's only got himself to blame....

FORD
06-10-2011, 11:52 AM
That's like saying you liberals will disown BHO.

We Liberals pretty much have. Or more accurately, he disowned us, and turned out to be another DLC fraud. :(

Nickdfresh
06-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Simply not true. That's like saying you liberals will disown BHO.

When you're done dry-humping Reagan's gravestone, Brian, perhaps you can enable, explain away, and deflect Reagan's penchant for heavy deficit spending?

Oh wait, you already tried that! Actually, Reagan's "tax cuts" had nothing to do with the increase in revenue. The internet did with the dotcom bubble. But then, for all the pithiness of the much vaunted web bubble, you can argue that it was actually Democrats that protected and nurtured the free and open source world wide web that hungry phone and cable companies were so out to ensnare--whether they had any legal or moral right to do or not. So in short, you fail again, bubs...

BTW, thanks for giving President Carter his due for Reagan's economic recovery!

sadaist
06-10-2011, 08:38 PM
We Liberals pretty much have. Or more accurately, he disowned us, and turned out to be another DLC fraud. :(

That's how many of us Republicans in CA feel about Arnold. What a mistake that turned out to be. And I'm not including any of his tabloid stuff. Just based purely on what he did politically while in office.

BigBadBrian
06-11-2011, 07:03 AM
So, what you are saying is the actions of a currently sitting President can not be adequately judged until almost a decade later.

Not always. We know that Obama is a economic idiot now, for example.

This implies that anything you have to say now regarding politics can be ignored for the next ten years or so, and at such a time anyone interested can check back to see if you knew what you were talking about. Cool! What a nifty and thoughtful time saver!

Go ahead and run away from me in the debate. Most people do. :fighting0056:

BigBadBrian
06-11-2011, 07:08 AM
Oh wait, you already tried that! Actually, Reagan's "tax cuts" had nothing to do with the increase in revenue......

BTW, thanks for giving President Carter his due for Reagan's economic recovery!

Nick, would you please put down your little plastic army men and pick up an economic book (not one by Paul Krugman, either) for once? I think you need to look into what made the dot com explosion possible.

As for the Carter Abomination: we're lucky that incompetent fucktard didn't lead us into the 2nd Great Depression.

BigBadBrian
06-11-2011, 07:13 AM
Nancy Pelosi promised to "drain the swamp." Not calling for the resignation of the thief (Charlie Rangel) or the misguided pervert (Anthony Weiner) means she really wanted to keep her side of the swamp intact. I'm glad John Boehner had the decency to get Rep. Lee out of there in record time.

Blaze
06-11-2011, 08:04 AM
Continuing on BadBrain'spost and getting back on topic...
Weiner!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3089/3409884793_de7d7b151a.jpg

sadaist
06-11-2011, 09:18 AM
Continuing on BadBrain'spost and getting back on topic...
Weiner!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3089/3409884793_de7d7b151a.jpg

Yum. When I was a kid my Mom would make a huge pot of weenies & sauerkraut. So fucking good. No clue why. I even still order 1 kraut dog any time I get to stop at Der Weinerschnitzel. And it never fails that no matter who I am with, they get grossed out when I order it. Yuk! You eat that stuff?! Nasty!

Nickdfresh
06-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Yum. When I was a kid my Mom would make a huge pot of weenies & sauerkraut. So fucking good. No clue why. I even still order 1 kraut dog any time I get to stop at Der Weinerschnitzel. And it never fails that no matter who I am with, they get grossed out when I order it. Yuk! You eat that stuff?! Nasty!

Gotta have it with the potato pancakes though....there's a local "cheap-eates" dive restaurant that serves 'em all you can eat once a week. Never done it yet though...

Seshmeister
06-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Anthony Weiner apologises to Bill Clinton over Twitter storm

The Democratic congressman who admitted sending lewd images and messages over the internet has apologised for his conduct to Bill Clinton, it has emerged.

By Alex Spillius, Washington8:01PM BST 08 Jun 2011

Friends of the Clinton family said Anthony Weiner telephoned the former president because he officiated at his wedding last year to Huma Abedin, deputy chief of staff to Hillary Clinton, the Secretary of State.
The revelation came as it was disclosed that a group of conservative Twitter users had been tracking Mr Weiner’s use of the social networking website for several months because of concerns over his behaviour.

The 35-year-old started her career as an intern in the White House around the time that Mr Clinton was conducting an affair with intern Monica Lewinsky that almost wrecked his presidency. Most of Ms Abedin’s career has been spent as aide to Mrs Clinton.
Sources close to the Clintons told The Politico that the family was distressed by the “sexting” scandal, though they declined to reveal the former president’s response to Mr Weiner’s entreaties.
As pressure mounted on the New York representative to resign, it became clear that, like Mr Clinton, his biggest problem was lying about his behaviour and attempting to cover it up.

When you have to apologize to Bill about a sex scandal you know you're in trouble... :lmao:

BigBadBrian
06-11-2011, 04:50 PM
When you have to apologize to Bill about a sex scandal you know you're in trouble... :lmao:

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:388950" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-june-8-2011/the-wangover">The Daily Show</a></b><br/>Tags: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor & Satire Blog</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>

SunisinuS
06-12-2011, 01:18 PM
<div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:388950" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-june-8-2011/the-wangover">The Daily Show</a></b><br/>Tags: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor & Satire Blog</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>

Brian. This is for you. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnkefjCES-4

fifth element
06-12-2011, 10:06 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Warham
06-13-2011, 12:04 AM
I liked the New York Post headline yesterday: "Weiner: I'll Stick It Out".

Nitro Express
06-13-2011, 12:39 AM

My mom did the same. She even made her own sauerkraut. It all depends on how good the sauerkraut is. Some of that stuff they sell on the store shelves is horrid. I like reuben sandwiches with it as well. Dark rye bread, pastrami, sauerkraut, and a kosher pickle with a huge glass of beer.

FORD
06-13-2011, 01:49 AM
When 75% of your family DNA originates in Germany, you're expected to like Sauerkraut, but I never could stand the shit when I was growing up. Fortunately, I always loved beer, so at least I had that part of my genetic code right. Even though I really like the dark stuff from Ireland better than the German beers.... :gulp:

ashstralia
06-13-2011, 05:28 AM
so, having already lived half my life i'm gonna try sauerkraut. where will i find the authentic gear in my little part of oz? are any of the canned ones worthy of my consideration? i'd imagine that like slaw, it really has to be fresh. and, for those who've had both, how does it differ from kimchi?

Va Beach VH Fan
06-13-2011, 09:42 AM
Hilarious...

FORD
06-13-2011, 12:12 PM
so, having already lived half my life i'm gonna try sauerkraut. where will i find the authentic gear in my little part of oz? are any of the canned ones worthy of my consideration? i'd imagine that like slaw, it really has to be fresh. and, for those who've had both, how does it differ from kimchi?

Sauerkraut is just sour, hence the name. It's not hot like Kimchi at all. At the risk of pissing off my ancestors, I gotta give the Koreans the win on cabbage products.

Blaze
06-14-2011, 03:41 AM
Google is your friend.
Fermented cabbage salt, cabbage in a bowl.

Seshmeister
06-14-2011, 04:55 AM
Hilarious...

I thought it was just a picture. :)

What an idiot hole.

BigBadBrian
06-14-2011, 07:37 AM
Dark rye bread, pastrami, sauerkraut, and a kosher pickle with a huge glass of beer.

That's not a Reuben. Pastrami is a no-no on a Reuben. Corned-beef only. :)

chefcraig
06-14-2011, 08:18 AM

No duh. The sandwich with pastrami instead of corned beef is called a Rachel. And you substitute coleslaw for the sauerkraut. Deli rules! Yet try finding some in South Florida. :(

FORD
06-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Do you watch The Kimchi Chronicles? It's hosted by Marja Vongerichten, wife of Chef Jean-George Vongerichten who is her sidekick on the show. Marja,travels to restaurants and people's homes to explore Korean cuisine. Once she and her husband went to a restaurant where they were introduced to 4-year-old kimchee/kimchi!

Never seen it. Sounds like the Food channel? I don't have cable TV at the moment, so I can't keep up with all the cooking shows. Given the sauerkraut/kimchi comparisons in this thread though, it's interesting that a lady with a very German name is hosting a Korean cooking show.

Jagermeister
06-14-2011, 03:52 PM
:biggrin:

Weiner doll crashes website
Comments (2) (86)(6)June 14, 2011 | 12:08 pm A Rep. Weiner doll released recently is so popular it's causing loading problems on the website HeroBuilders.com.

The Oxford, Conn., company, which in the wake of the death of Osama bin Laden released a Rambama doll (a mix between Rambo and President Obama), has also created G.I. Joe type dolls in the likenesses of Sarah Palin, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

Unlike the previous creations, the Weiner doll comes in two styles. For $39.95 customers can purchase the standard Anthony Weiner action figure, but for $10 more, collectors can nab an adults-only Weiner doll that claims to be an anatomically correct version of the disgraced congressman.

And for those who wish to get an accessory for the action figure, for the low price of $18, one can purchase a toy BlackBerry to complete the tribute to the New Yorker who has been told to resign by top leaders on both sides of the aisle.

Because of the high curiosity factor of the gag gift that brags being "100% made in the USA," the Hero Builders website Tuesday morning either returned pages with broken images or a white page that simply said in black letters "Service Unavailable," a notice typically found on websites that have exceeded their monthly bandwidth.

Jagermeister
06-14-2011, 04:01 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef014e89236820970d-pi

Warham
06-14-2011, 05:02 PM
The New York Post headline today: "Obama Beats Weiner".

They are having a field day with this one.

Seshmeister
06-14-2011, 06:09 PM
What's next?

'Bachman prevents anyone from beating Weiner'

Nitro Express
06-14-2011, 06:17 PM

Corned-beef is good too. Some places do one or the other.

Nitro Express
06-14-2011, 06:26 PM
I make a weird hamburger that involves a patty made of 50% bison/ 50% beef, with melted cheddar on top with kimchee. Also, kimchee varies because there are different ways to make it. For the hamburger I just use the King's stuff you buy at the grocery store. Like sauerkraut it's a love hate thing.

One of the lodges around here had a German cook and the special one night was like a roast that was wrapped around a pickle. It was very good and it had a German name which I forgot. All I know is we ate some very good food in Germany. France gets all the credit but I thought we got better food in Germany and Italy than France.

fifth element
06-15-2011, 12:06 AM
I thought it was just a picture. :)

What an idiot hole.

Damn...:lmao::lmao::lmao: that made my day...I needed a good laugh!

Nickdfresh
06-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Well, apparently he fucking resigned today...

PETE'S BROTHER
06-16-2011, 07:09 PM
alright, close this bitch :biggrin:

FORD
06-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Sad fucking day for America. By the time the gerrymandering in Ohio is finished, Bernie Sanders will be the only one in either house of Congress who represents the PEOPLE. :(

And I want to see every last Repuke mutant and "Democrat" coward celebrating this to demand the resignations of Diaperhead Vitter and the Weeping Orange Boner, or else admit to being the fucking hypocrites you are.

sadaist
06-16-2011, 07:29 PM
alright, close this bitch :biggrin:

Indeed. Pretty damn tired of this thread. Listening to the press conference live on the radio, I somehow knew the hecklers were from Howard Stern. Funny shit. As the heckler yelled out......"Buh-bye pervert!". I found that funny because that is the same exact tactic Anthony Weiner used while in office. Screaming out over other people he disagreed with in a heckling manner. Was perfectly fitting he go out with the same treatment he has afforded so many others during his time.

I will say this much though, he took the heckling like a champ.

Seshmeister
06-16-2011, 07:36 PM
Sad fucking day for America. By the time the gerrymandering in Ohio is finished, Bernie Sanders will be the only one in either house of Congress who represents the PEOPLE. :(

And I want to see every last Repuke mutant and "Democrat" coward celebrating this to demand the resignations of Diaperhead Vitter and the Weeping Orange Boner, or else admit to being the fucking hypocrites you are.

Weeping Orange Boner sounds like a horrendous disease.

FORD
06-16-2011, 07:44 PM
It is. A malignant cancer that is killing this country :(

Va Beach VH Fan
06-16-2011, 09:27 PM
You mean this guy ??

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAC2xeT2yOg&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAC2xeT2yOg&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
06-16-2011, 09:51 PM
It is. A malignant cancer that is killing this country :(

An Ompaloompa that refuses to be a man and start cutting the damn spending. We can start with that big bloated military budget.

BigBadBrian
06-17-2011, 07:22 AM
Sad fucking day for America.

Blah Blah blah.....

to demand the resignations of Diaperhead Vitter and the Weeping Orange Boner, or else admit to being the fucking hypocrites you are.

Why a sad day? Because an irresponsible, untrustworthy perv is gone?

And why Boehner?

FORD
06-17-2011, 11:45 AM
You haven't heard about Boner being in bed (literally) with his favorite lobbyists?

BigBadBrian
06-18-2011, 05:56 AM
You haven't heard about Boner being in bed (literally) with his favorite lobbyists?

No, and neither have you, at least not from a reputable source. The stories in the rags that have reportred this are almost a year old. Keep wishing. Besides, if it were true, he'd resign and my choice for Speaker, Eric Cantor, would take over.

Seshmeister
06-18-2011, 06:12 AM
You want the right wing of Israel to run Congress

I'm surprised even you would support that pro cancer superstitious idiot hole liar.

You're better off with the orange crying corrupt guy.

GreenBayLA
06-18-2011, 06:38 AM
The heckler was amusing but yet another low for Weiner. Larry Flint reportedly offered him a job but I think he's off to rehabilitate his image and run for NYC mayor. His wife will take over for him in Congress, mark it down!