PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Guy would appoint gays to cabinet because they "oppose Sharia law"

FORD
06-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Herman Cain: I’d tap gay cabinet members because they wouldn’t impose Sharia law
Posted on 06.7.11
By Sahil Kapur

Republican 2012 presidential candidate Herman Cain, who was recently criticized for saying he wouldn’t permit Muslims in his cabinet, says he wouldn’t have a problem with openly gay appointees.

“Nope, not at all. I wouldn’t have a problem with that at all,” Cain told ThinkProgress at an event in Iowa. “I want them qualified, I want them to basically believe in the Constitution of the United States of America. So, yup, I don’t have a problem with appointing an openly gay person.”

“Because they are not going to try to put Sharia law in our laws,” he said, with a giggle.

Cain, the former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza, has never held elected office, but he has recently surged in the Republican primary polls.

Link (http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/06/herman-cain-id-tap-gay-cabinet-members-because-they-wouldnt-impose-sharia-law/)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Dl1MoEgXM

Amazing how these guys have to be bigoted towards one group, just to get away with being non-bigoted to another........ :biggrin:

sadaist
06-07-2011, 02:39 PM
I do NOT want gays making the laws of the US. I happen to like wearing white after Labor Day and there is no way in hell any law is going to tell me otherwise.

;)

Although I wouldn't mind claiming "fabulous" on my 1040 to avoid paying income taxes on money spent on clothing.

Nitro Express
06-07-2011, 04:20 PM
The freak show continues....

Nitro Express
06-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Now Cain just needs to get a running mate named Abel and kill him.:biggrin:

BITEYOASS
06-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Now that's what I call one big teabag mindfuck! :biggrin:

jhale667
06-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Now that's what I call one big teabag mindfuck! :biggrin:

:lmao:
Completely...just imagine their little brains swimming..."Well he's black...that's a no-no; but he's a Repuh-blicaaan, and he ain't Obama...so that's good? And he don't like Muslims, also good, but what's this about appointin' them thar gays to the cabinet, we don't like them none neither... wait, does he like GUNS??" :confused:

:lol:

FORD
06-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Reportedly he did say "I have 6 guns, and that's not enough", so I wouldn't be surprised if the Jack booted thugs at the NRA endorse him.

Nitro Express
06-08-2011, 04:16 AM
He's not a true Republican until he gets the blessing of Ted Nugent and Toby Keith.

jhale667
06-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Reportedly he did say "I have 6 guns, and that's not enough", so I wouldn't be surprised if the Jack booted thugs at the NRA endorse him.

How much you wanna bet Brie's already spanking it to that video of him...:lmao:

Warham
06-09-2011, 06:32 PM
At least he's run something successful. Obama couldn't turn a profit running a lemonade stand.

FORD
06-09-2011, 06:35 PM
At least he's run something successful. Obama couldn't turn a profit running a lemonade stand.

He wrote two best selling books, didn't he? :biggrin:

Warham
06-09-2011, 06:37 PM
He wrote two best selling books, didn't he? :biggrin:

Would you like me to give a list of people who wrote "best selling" books, FORD? I assure you, it wouldn't be good company for Obama.

My poiny still stands. What did Obama do in the private sector that gives him the experience necessary to run the biggest economy in the Western hemisphere?

Guitar Shark
06-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Do you believe the president is in charge of running the economy, War? That would explain a lot about your views. ;)

Warham
06-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Do you believe the president is in charge of running the economy, War? That would explain a lot about your views. ;)

"The buck stops here."

Right, Sharkie?

Yeah, it'd help if the President actually knew Economics 101.

FORD
06-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Any President who truly understood economics would undo all the damage done over the last 30 years, and return to when the economy worked for the majority of people and not just the mega rich 1%.

Warham
06-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Any President who truly understood economics would undo all the damage done over the last 30 years, and return to when the economy worked for the majority of people and not just the mega rich 1%.

Well, he didn't undo any damage. He just piled on.

FORD
06-09-2011, 07:58 PM
All the more reason we should have elected President Dean in 2004 :(

BigBadBrian
06-11-2011, 07:16 AM
All the more reason we should have elected President Dean in 2004 :(

FORD, just repeat the following phrase to yourself for a good dose of reality: "Howard Dean will never be President." "Howard Dean will never be President." "Howard Dean will never be President." "Howard Dean will never be President." "Howard Dean will never be President." "Howard Dean will never be President." "Howard Dean will never be President."

FORD
06-11-2011, 11:30 AM
As soon as you repeat the following phrase to yourself "Reaganomics destroyed America." "Reaganomics destroyed America." "Reaganomics destroyed America." "Reaganomics destroyed America." "Reaganomics destroyed America." "Reaganomics destroyed America." "Reaganomics destroyed America." "Reaganomics destroyed America." "Reaganomics destroyed America." "Reaganomics destroyed America." "Reaganomics destroyed America." "Reaganomics destroyed America."