PDA

View Full Version : It Is LEGAL For Women To Walk Around In Public Topless In NYC

Hardrock69
06-14-2011, 09:28 AM
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/708/386/Mystery_Topless_Woman_Walking_Through_Streets_Of_N ew_York..._And_Now_Surprise%2C_Surprise_Shes_An_In ternet_Star.html

Link above has photos.

chefcraig
06-14-2011, 09:41 AM
How come it is the folks that insist upon engaging in public nudity are more often than not the last people on Earth you'd care to see naked?

Seshmeister
06-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Yeah for anyone applauding her, if you have been to a beach in Europe you would know it's a double edged sword.

Personally I think guys shouldn't be allowed to be topless either. If they are fat it's pretty disgusting and if they are ripped then it's just fucking annoying. :)

VAiN
06-14-2011, 11:00 AM
How come it is the folks that insist upon engaging in public nudity are more often than not the last people on Earth you'd care to see naked?

Ain't that the truth! Years ago on my first Key West trip we decided to hit the Bull and Whistle Bar... the one where they do body painting on the ladies. They have a rooftop bar that's clothing optional, so we wander up there figuring we'd see a world of boobs but it's a sea of old guy balls. Terrible.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2011, 11:04 AM
:biggrin:

chefcraig
06-14-2011, 11:07 AM
You simply haven't lived until you've accidentally wandered near our local Haulover Beach. There is nothing quite like the sight of an overweight guy (that has apparently never paid any attention to personal grooming in his life) wearing nothing but black socks with a pair of sandals, who then accosts you in some unintelligible French while wading into the surf. Even the seagulls have the common sense to stay very, very far away.

Nitro Express
06-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Ain't that the truth! Years ago on my first Key West trip we decided to hit the Bull and Whistle Bar... the one where they do body painting on the ladies. They have a rooftop bar that's clothing optional, so we wander up there figuring we'd see a world of boobs but it's a sea of old guy balls. Terrible.

I had lunch in Guadalupe and then walked out onto the beach which turned out to be a nude beach. All the good looking women had swim suits on and all the ugly old women and men were naked. It's not a good day when you see some old creep's man sausage surrounded by grey pubic hair. :barf:

Seshmeister
06-14-2011, 07:12 PM
You simply haven't lived until you've accidentally wandered near our local Haulover Beach. There is nothing quite like the sight of an overweight guy (that has apparently never paid any attention to personal grooming in his life) wearing nothing but black socks with a pair of sandals, who then accosts you in some unintelligible French while wading into the surf. Even the seagulls have the common sense to stay very, very far away.

I dunno 300lb 60 year old naked burned Germans take a bit of beating.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2011, 07:57 PM
I dunno 300lb 60 year old naked burned Germans take a bit of beating.

? i thought goldenawe was finnish?