PDA

View Full Version : Security guard blasts off his own finger with a shotgun

Seshmeister
06-19-2011, 06:06 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003744/Sean-Murphy-blasts-finger-shotgun-trying-remove-WART.html

Security guard blasts off his own finger with a shotgun while trying to remove a WART!

A security guard came up with a bizarre remedy to remove a wart - he shot off his finger with a shotgun.
Sean Murphy, 38, from Doncaster, had seen his GP repeatedly about the problem and also tried a variety of traditional ointments and creams.
But when the persistent wart refused to disappear, he opted for the firepower of a 12-bore Beretta he claimed he had found under a hedge a few months earlier.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/15/article-2003744-0C9284C900000578-458_468x591.jpg

His technique successfully removed the wart - along with most of the middle finger of his left hand.
And the solution also landed Murphy in court this week for illegal possession of a firearm.

After leaving Doncaster Magistrates' Court with a suspended 16-week prison sentence, Murphy said: 'I'm happy with that.
'I know I could have gone to jail for up to 15 years for a firearms offence. My solicitor did a very good job. The best thing is that the wart has gone. It was giving me lot of trouble.'

Murphy was employed as a security officer at Markham Grange Nurseries in Doncaster at the time of the incident in March, but has since lost his job.

He had suffered with the irritating wart on the joint closest to the tip of his middle finger for more than five years.

He said he drank several pints of beer to build up his courage before carrying out the operation outside the caravan where he was living at the time.

He stretched out his left hand, pointing the end of the barrel at an angle to the offending wart, and used his other hand to hold the stock steady and pull the trigger.

But he was unable to hold the weapon firmly when it recoiled and pellets took off most of his finger.

'I didn't expect to lose my finger as well when I shot it but the gun recoiled and that was it,' Murphy said.

'The wart was gone and so was most of my finger. There was nothing left of it, so no chance of re-attaching it.'

Mr Murphy pleaded guilty to theft of the shotgun by finding, and possessing it without a valid firearms
certificate.

The shotgun had been stolen in a 2009 burglary but Murphy told police he had found it under a hedge near his workplace earlier this year.

His lawyer, Richard Haigh, said Murphy 'has been a victim of his own stupidity when domestic pressures got to him'.

Murphy was also ordered to complete 100 hours of unpaid community work and pay costs of £100

clarathecarrot
06-19-2011, 03:06 PM
ya'no sunny back in the olden times..( say with grizzled grammpy voice)

A cop/judge would say you learned your lesson, but now the city needs to make some money off this poor sumbitches finger .

The ability of local government to fuck us has got out of control.

Soon, if you own a skate board, they will fine little kids for scraped knees.

It is a goddamn shame.

chefcraig
06-19-2011, 03:43 PM
Here's a classic for you. Not only did this nitwit shoot himself, he then turned around and sued the government for his embarrassment. Really. Oh, need I point out that this happened in Florida?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw-jTCNZSmY

DEA Agent In Foot Shoot Suit

Seeks damages for distribution of humiliating gun accident video

SMOKING GUN
(http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/dea-agent-foot-shoot-suit)

April 11, 2006 - A Drug Enforcement Administration agent who stars in a popular online video that shows him shooting himself in the foot during a weapons demonstration for Florida children is suing over the tape's release, claiming that his career has been crippled and he's become a laughingstock due to the embarrassing clip's distribution.

Lee Paige, 45, blames the video's release on DEA officials in an April 7 federal lawsuit filed against the U.S. government. A copy of the pro se complaint by Paige, a DEA agent since 1990, can be found here.

According to the lawsuit, Paige was making a "drug education presentation" in April 2004 to a Florida youth group when his firearm (a Glock .40) accidentally discharged. The shooting occurred moments after Paige told the children that he was the only person in the room professional enough to carry the weapon.

The accident was filmed by an audience member, and the tape, Paige claims, was turned over to the DEA. The drug agency, he charges, subsequently "improperly, illegally, willfully and/or intentionally" allowed the tape to be disseminated.

As a result, Paige--pictured at left in a still from the video--has been the "target of jokes, derision, ridicule, and disparaging comments" directed at him in restaurants, grocery stores, and airports. Paige, who writes that he was "once regarded as one of the best undercover agents, if not the best, in the DEA," points to the clip's recent airing on popular television shows and via the Internet as the reason he can no longer work undercover. He also notes that he is no longer "permitted or able to give educational motivational speeches and presentations."

sadaist
06-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Do warts hurt? I only remember very small ones as a kid and a couple small ones my step-son had. They didn't hurt (like dead skin). What hurt was getting them frozen off. Fuckers can have some deep roots. Wouldn't it be better to just get a razor blade and cut that fucker out?

And Beretta makes shotguns? Sounds expensive.

sadaist
06-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Why do so many of these guys look like Benny Hills offspring?

sadaist
06-19-2011, 03:59 PM
Here's a classic for you. Not only did this nitwit shoot himself, he then turned around and sued the government for his embarrassment. Really. Oh, need I point out that this happened in Florida?

Yes, I can imagine this guy has faced more ridicule than any of us would ever wish on an enemy. But he is damn fucking lucky he only shot his foot and didn't happen to take out one of those kids with the misfire. The angle of his arm/hand by just a few inches is the difference between being the butt of a joke or being responsible for a death and spending a lot of time in jail/court. He should be damn thankful everyone is able to laugh this one off.

VAiN
06-19-2011, 05:02 PM
Do warts hurt? I only remember very small ones as a kid and a couple small ones my step-son had. They didn't hurt (like dead skin). What hurt was getting them frozen off.

What hurts is blowing your fucking finger off with a shotgun. What a retard!! How is that even an option?!?!

VAiN
06-19-2011, 05:03 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw-jTCNZSmY

I remember when this all came out... what a fucking dumbass!! Note to self: Do not shoot myself in foot in public.

clarathecarrot
06-19-2011, 05:25 PM
The reason the liberals want to ratify a conceal and carry law is top secret double blind pick play.

You see we are allready guaranteed the right to carry and posess fire arms by the second ammendment.

Once they pass this law it will superceed the constitutional ammendment and then and only then at some future date can they pass a law to outlaw the posession of all fire arms.

If you don't get it it is as evident as your middle finger.

My only objection to all people carriing weapons at any and all times is the load of dumbasses this world is thick with.
I don't believe 80% of the world can be trusted with such a awesome responsibility as being able to keep it in your pants at the local Hooters while arguing with the drunk next to you about the reasons football asshole 1 was traded to football asshole 2 team, that just kicked his teams ass on Sunday.

Of course it will thin the heard, but the fat fucks on the side table at Hooters may have speed issues when it comes to cover and concealment.

P.S. DEA Agent ( jack off in video above, w/ hole in foot) is the long technical term for," Snitch Stool Pigeon Nark Rat Fink Punk Bastard Cock Sucker who is a junkie and only rats out people who he argues with but doesn't bust the dealers who pay him off or his personal suppliers." You know like Dog The Bounty Hunter same junkie snitch, guy different mother fucker punk.

clarathecarrot
06-19-2011, 05:47 PM
Oh and P.P.S I also have never owned a hand gun because I have know what a hot headed fool I am and I do not trust myself with the responsibility. I have other weapons but have never needed the additional "weight" of a hand gun to get my point across.. could be why I have been in trouble, but I am not in Leavenworth doing a flat 600.

I do have a Gammo P23 w/ a laser sight to kill varmints.I recommend this for all who want to "be somebody", but the foresight to realize you will never truly need to.. kill a mother fucker, that often.

http://www.gamousa.com/family.aspx?family=P-23 Series&familyID=60

I have never killed a varmint with this perticular weapon, but I have set up a target in my garage and shot many rounds at it while consuming beverages, Invite the friends over but wear eye protection this BB Pellet gun can hurt. The master points can do some damage.