PDA

View Full Version : Icon's©®™ Personal Post Padding Thread

conmee
06-21-2011, 06:37 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

In order to double up on my post padding, I will post in this, my eponymous personal post padding thread as well as in the official post padding thread. I just felt at this stage in my life, I needed to christen a useless thread to myself... it's a monument to my own ennui and conceit. Enjoy.

That is all.

Icon©®™

conmee
06-21-2011, 06:39 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

This one time, in Seattle, I was all coked out with these two whores, and you know how these bitches get after some nose candy... all hyperactive and chatty and uncontrollable... and chain smoking like fiends... and truth be told, I'm lighting up clove after clove, and it's all fun and games and nakedness until Anna wants to go out on the goddam balcony... late December mind you, and it's starting to snow... and Christ as my witness if she didn't look like a fucking angel from heaven, seeing her lightly illuminated naked silhouette, and delicate exhale turning to steam and diffuse in the sub-freezing air, nipples at attention... seriously, at that moment I believed in God... it was such perfection... and she calls me to bring her something to keep her warm and I give her my favorite Notre Dame blankie, used once or twice at venerable Notre Dame stadium too, and in an instant, the heavenly image is made human as her coked out ass fumbles with her goddam cig and burns a fucking HOLE in the blankie about the size of a quarter!!! Well holy goddam, I was naked and erect and coked beyond measure, but I kicked those whores the fuck OUT into the cold Seattle night after that egregious transgression!

Later that week, I received a new Notre Dame blankie in the mail... Anna ordered a replacement... and the fucking and blow were back on again that weekend! Amen!

That is all.

Icon©®™

conmee
06-21-2011, 06:40 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

So dig this... I go to get a bite to eat at Boston Market on Saturday, and I'm standing there in line waiting for this group of lesbians, er... this women's softball team to order a couple hundred chickens and some fucking meatloaf... so I'm standing there, waiting for the one old black lady serving the grub and making inane conversation... now look, I don't blame HER, these were those kind of lesbians that know they are lesbians cuz it's just going to be easier to find love with the same sex, you dig? Ok, so I'm standing there, and this total fucking MINX comes in, solo, and queues up behind me. Not twenty seconds goes by, and she touches my arm to get my attention and I turn and she is this strawberry blonde with light freckles, inviting bosom pretty solid B-cup, 5'6" or so and a 115lbs (or 52kg's or so for Sesh), crystal blue eyes and not a day over nineteen or twenty years of age, and she proceeds to tell me that she's never been to Boston Market before. I tell her, why break the streak, this slop isn't all that special. But she has this mischievous smile, and I say, if it's your first time here, get a chicken meal (the mac and cheese side is quite delectable). I make a comment about old fucks eating at this particular establishment, they sell shit like cream spinach and cream corn... for chrissake! So I get her laughing... at this point, I'm thinking, is this REVERSE perv mode? She's coming on to me... that's not just my 41yo self imagining this shit right? I mean I still look good and take care of myself, and I have no problem attracting and dating much younger than my age, but I general don't because of all the inane conversation and hip-hop I must endure... although you can't argue with fresh produce... ok, fuck this, I digress... So we are chatting, and I order my slop, and I just move on my merry way because I'm seriously thinking either this is all in my imagination or I'm going to get wrapped up in some crazy shit that I ought to avoid... trouble finds me, dig... ok so i find a fucking corner seat, I like to have my back to a wall and survey the room, no surprises. Well... she pays for her shit, and I keep my head down... NO EYE CONTACT ICON!!! Cuz this is how it happens, I mean I have really awesome baby blue eyes, and straight teeth thanks to braces as a kid... and shit... it gets the job done.... conceited maybe? I'll let the history books be the judge... well fuck me! She comes right the fuck up to my booth, and says: "Hey, you didn't wait for me! You don't mind if I sit with you, I hate to eat alone!" and she puts her food right the fuck down and before I can say anything it is on! Her name is Melissa, what a saucy little cutlet. We shake hands because well... I wasn't sure what her motives are or how to proceed, but I know STEP FUCKING ONE is to make some sort of physical contact and gauge reaction. It was a lingering handshake accompanied with direct look into each other's eyes and big smiles. OK... I'm a fucking predator. I gotta keep my wits about me at this point. So Melissa works at Blockbuster and two other restaurant jobs to put herself through college. We actually have an intelligent discussion about Blockbuster's bankruptcy and Dish Network ownership and she's also a college student... a Delta Zeta! I loved DZs when I was an undergrad... is god sending me a gift, or am I the target of a police sting at this point? Who knows... but we spend an hour talking about various dumb shit that 20somethings are interested in and I do my best not to stare at anything other than her face. As we get up to go, she reveals the most glorious ass in tight black sheer pant thingies that women wear, except she isn't some fattie with a muffin top, she is a southern California beach babe and I'm at least 15 years too old for her. Oh but what an ass... to be young again...

Of course, I offer to drive her back to work cuz, why not let her take a ride in my Benz, right? So I drive her back over to work, and she gives me her goddam email (I mean I could be Anthony Wiener in the making)... well I'm completely honest about being 41yo just by the fact that I've mentioned all my education and working for all these companies for the past two decades, and she giggles "Oh you seem so much younger, you look great, I thought you were a lot younger!" Why thanks, miss. So I give her one of my business cards because she wants to talk about the merits of an MBA as she finishes her accounting degree. Today I got an email from her saying "Hello, I enjoyed our lunch together... p.s. the mac and cheese was delish. hehe" Seriously!?!?! I could do the right thing or the wrong thing... it's right there... what to do....

To be continued...

Icon©®™

conmee
06-21-2011, 06:44 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

Hailee Rain (by way of JHale) is the Official Mascot of this thread...

That is all.

Icon©®™

conmee
06-21-2011, 06:46 AM
I'mmmmm sailing away... set an open course for the virgin sea...

Icon©®™

conmee
06-21-2011, 06:47 AM

Icon©®™

conmee
06-21-2011, 06:53 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

On this, my 1,400th post, I'd like to take time to thank Chris (Sarge), Pojo, Brownsound, hitch1969©®™, VA Beach, FORD, Mezro, VonHalen, JHale, Lounge, Sesh, chefcraig, Golden AWe, flappo, diamondjimi, THEDOCTOR, Dr. Love, all my Old School E.U.A.S. brethren (Vinnie, Hain, RB&W, et al), Northern Girl, Savicki (RIP), some other people I can't recall right now but I'll edit and add over time...

That is all.

Icon©®™

conmee
06-21-2011, 06:54 AM
Tonight's the night, we'll make history...

Icon©®™

Northern Girl
05-22-2012, 07:00 PM
Where are you, you sexy motherfellow? Still traveling around the world?

Sweet Irony
05-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Brethren and Sistren,

On this, my 1,400th post, I'd like to take time to thank Chris (Sarge), Pojo, Brownsound, hitch1969©®™, VA Beach, FORD, Mezro, VonHalen, JHale, Lounge, Sesh, chefcraig, Golden AWe, flappo, diamondjimi, THEDOCTOR, Dr. Love, all my Old School E.U.A.S. brethren (Vinnie, Hain, RB&W, et al), Northern Girl, Savicki (RIP), some other people I can't recall right now but I'll edit and add over time...

That is all.

Icon©®™

Its been a year....recall me, conmee...HA!

Northern Girl
06-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Did you enjoy the Oakland show? You should have met up with Mez! He was there too.

ELVIS
06-30-2012, 01:00 PM
That must have been some good shit...

:biggrin:

Diamondjimi
07-06-2012, 07:26 PM
That must have been some good shit...

:biggrin:

http://www.designofsignage.com/application/symbol/hands/image/600x600/hand-point-up-2.jpg

Thought this forum is for RA Donors?

Va Beach VH Fan
07-06-2012, 07:29 PM
Wrong forum, chief....

ELVIS
07-06-2012, 07:36 PM
LMAO !!

:elvis:

conmee
07-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

The Oakland show was a last minute decision as I had planned on New Orleans, but once they "postponed" the second leg of the tour, I got skittish and made the drive to Oakland and back. KATG were surprisingly good, maybe it was an Oaktown thang. The highlight of the show was launching into Full Bug right after Unchained to start the show. The downside to the show was our fearless leader DLR took a number of liberties with the lyrics and his vocal performance was hit-or-miss. I have a video of Unchained (he misses verses and is out of key/pitchy most of the song) but a real gem with the Ice Cream Man video including his stories/videos preamble about his dogs.

The band was tight and on fire with excellent energy the entire night. You put the 2007 DLR from the Seattle/Portland shows I saw and combine it with the 2012 Van Halen players and it would have been a perfect 10 of a performance. I expect DLR to be DLR, but he is either getting too old to run around, dance, AND sing (point being, when he just leaned up against EVH's stack next to the drums to sing Women In Love, that was the best vocal of the night, sang all the words, wasn't out of breath. Of course, it's a slower tune overall. But he also did quite well with Panama and Jump at the end of the show, so who knows what ails him.

Having said all that it was still a great show overall, and I'll see them again next year hopefully.

I've been doing a shitload of international travel and work so don't have as much time to tend the flock and my wayward threads. But I'll check in randomly, Sarge and VA holding down the fort just fine it appears.

That is all.

Icon®©™

VAiN
07-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Full Bug was song #4. Runnin with the Devil follows Unchained. Just sayin..

Northern Girl
07-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Full Bug was song #4. Runnin with the Devil follows Unchained. Just sayin..

He passed out for a few minutes...give him a break! ;)

jhale667
07-11-2012, 08:34 PM
He passed out for a few minutes...give him a break! ;)

Icon®©™ does not lose consciousness - EVER... mostly due to all the iCoke®©™ :biggrin:

conmee
07-12-2012, 04:08 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

If you're going to concerts to remember the order of songs, you're doing it wrong. What's wrong with this generation?!?! Anyhow, coke is a helluva drug... I think they played for about 30 minutes and Full Bug was the second song. At least that's how the concert went down for me.

But now that you mention it, Vain, I do recall Wolfie doin' something at the top of the stage early on in the set... maybe tuning his bass, not sure.

That is all.

Icon®©™

Seshmeister
07-12-2012, 05:28 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s480x480/560950_370319059704239_1383229591_n.jpg

ashstralia
07-12-2012, 06:44 AM
sesh post funny. (although it would've been funnier in the original dialect)

Seshmeister
07-12-2012, 10:43 AM
You speak caveman? :)

vandeleur
07-12-2012, 11:56 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s480x480/560950_370319059704239_1383229591_n.jpg

:lmao:

flappo
07-17-2012, 01:33 PM
my tribute to joe rogan

flappo
07-17-2012, 01:34 PM
http://www3.webng.com/animobius/

sorry forgot the link - i blame the booze LOL

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds."

the professional spammer's enemy !

Diamondjimi
07-18-2012, 04:05 PM
How Rude! :biggrin:

jhale667
07-18-2012, 09:27 PM
This thread needed some more Hailee Rain.

http://www.asredas.com/media/gals/dream_girls/Hailee_Rain_3/Hailee_Rain_01s.jpg

jhale667
07-20-2012, 01:01 PM
M'kay, since that image link didn't work..

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Hailee_Rain_01s.jpg

conmee
07-23-2012, 12:32 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

JHale is indeed correct on the point of this thread needing more Hailee Rain. In fact, over the past two and a half years, I have pleasured myself nightly to her very professional and classy photography.

That is all.

Icon®©™

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/conmee/HaileeRain-01.jpg

Cato
07-23-2012, 05:25 AM
can I post this video in here?

Natural with Hailee Rain gnoccatime

Diamondjimi
07-23-2012, 10:32 PM
can I post this video in here?

Natural with Hailee Rain gnoccatime

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/179490d1313359459-animated-gif-thread-fap-5b1-5d.gif

Va Beach VH Fan
07-24-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm moving this thread to Non, definitely not the forum for this stuff to be in....