PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the sheep gone?

Unchainme
06-30-2011, 01:06 PM
seriously.

We used to get one idiot trumpeting the cause of Van Hagar quite often around here.

now?

They havn't shown up since the 07 tour

discuss.

VAiN
06-30-2011, 02:08 PM
They havn't shown up since the 07 tour

Nailed it.

After that nightmare 04 trainwreck tour what the fuck can they say? VH is back with Roth.. new album to come.. whenever it happens - maybe 2011, who the fuck knows. But yeah.. Fuck hagar.

Dan
06-30-2011, 02:30 PM
There Are Still A Few Around But The Sheep Pen Is Where They Live.:biggrin:

Little Texan
07-02-2011, 04:43 AM
The sheep won the battle in '04, but the Rothtards won the WAR.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-02-2011, 11:50 AM
I can't stand that juvenile, childish name....

VanHalener
07-02-2011, 12:00 PM
The sheep won the battle in '04...

They did no such thing.

Van Halen is

David Lee Roth

Eddie Van Halen

Alex Van Halen

Mike Anthony

Now Dave was not there, so it was not Van Halen.
A fat clown in a cheese filled banana suit was singing and THAT is most certainly NOT Van Halen.

Eddie was a fooking train wreck and he sucked! Sucked! That motherphucking drug addict Loon guzzling narcissistic traitor to his own people SUCKED!!! FUCK AN A ED YOU SUCKED AND I WAS PISSED OFF! fAK!!! THAT bullshit was NOT Van Halen.

The sheep, and I, were both beaten down by musical fratricide. The sheep went to see Bette Sing bullshit love songs while
I went because I wanted to witness again the guitar playing of Eddie Van Halen. Everyone in the place, any place during that tour, was bombed with bullshit, robbed of their money, and did NOT see Van Halen get down.
Nobody won that battle because under those circumstances nobody could win. Thank God those days are GONE!

~Roth On~

(the real Van Halen is still missing a member)

sadaist
07-02-2011, 12:07 PM
The sheep won the battle in '04, but the Rothtards won the WAR.

Indeed.

Poor ticket sales & attendance, the fucking of Michael Anthony, Eddies condition on the 2004 tour, and the hatred Sammy & Ed showed on stage to each other pretty much pwnd the sheep better than any of us could have ever done.

Unchainme
07-02-2011, 12:50 PM
It is really funny how one tour with Dave and Eddie really shut them the hell up.

I didn't go to the '04 Cleveland show, but the 07...christ almighty. Place was rocking, people singing along to the lyrics, not a damn empty seat in the house. It was like

No love ballads, just pure kickass American Rock N'Roll.

I keep recalling the one Roth quote about how, even just a one-off reunion at a Farm Aid or something would eclipse anything Sam's ever done.

Matt White
07-02-2011, 01:35 PM
The 2004 FLEECE THE SHEEP TOUR exposed the fraud for the sheepeople....and re-enforced the old axiom...

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN

and the shows DAVE did with the von Halens brought it all back home....

No "Love" songs.....Speddie von Halen FINALLY got his head out of ass & got as straight as he's ever gonna get....

They did lose the bass player.....old Hot Sauce is indeed missed....but I'll take 75% of THE REAL DEAL over ANY of the bullshit that we had to endure before........

FORD
07-02-2011, 02:11 PM
If you take a look over at Links, you'll see that most of them call themselves Chickenshit fans now, and most of them probably deny the very existence of the Velveetapalooza 2004 tour or those godawful three songs they put out then.

VanHalener
07-02-2011, 06:59 PM
The 2004 FLEECE THE SHEEP TOUR exposed the fraud for the sheepeople....and re-enforced the old axiom...

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN...I'll take 75% of THE REAL DEAL over ANY of the bullshit that we had to endure before........

In no way am I anti-Wolfgang. Phuck an A he's a Van Halen, he's young, digs his old man's music, digs a lot of other music, and digs making music. Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz.

:hitch:I just think my man Wolfgang should be the fifth member of the mighty Van Halen:hitch:

~OWWWWWW~

Sensible Shoes
07-03-2011, 12:24 AM
I can be a sheep for a while if you miss them.

What about Dave's hair?

There. That ought to do it.