PDA

View Full Version : Madonna Gives Props To Dimebag

Hardrock69
06-30-2011, 02:41 PM
If you want, skip to 4:27 and listen closely....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xAjESD7TbU&feature=related

sadaist
06-30-2011, 03:32 PM
Never been a fan of Madonnas music, although a few of her tunes I know just from hearing a billion times. Some catchy stuff. Always respected her though. She paved the way for all of these younger female artists to make a lot of money. You think she is really playing the guitar here? or just a prop?

clarathecarrot
06-30-2011, 04:11 PM
If I wasn't so involved in my training to kick that MUTH>>FFRF Chong Fook'n Li's, (y I oughta)...I would take some time out to get Madonna over the hump.

Or at least Boogie Woogie for a night or 3.

Sexy...#9 on the carrot scale.

Cool Find HR

VAiN
06-30-2011, 04:23 PM
You think she is really playing the guitar here? or just a prop?

Yeah, I think she's really playing it... 1-finger power chords in drop-D tuning aren't very tough. Anyone with a tiny bit of experience can do it.

The bass was totally piped in though. :hee:

SunisinuS
06-30-2011, 09:31 PM
I just hate how her ass got bigger. Oh well.

VAiN
06-30-2011, 09:42 PM
I just hate how her ass got bigger. Oh well.

Man, I'd hit it like she owes me money... :bananasex:

sadaist
06-30-2011, 11:30 PM
Man, I'd hit it like she owes me money... :bananasex:

One thing that makes her hot is you just know she will be the type to fuck you silly. I doubt there is anything 1 on 1 that she would shy away from or flat out say no. In fact you might be telling her no on a couple things. :)

Plus she doesn't look like a cuddler after the deed is done. Leave you alone to get some damn sleep.

VAiN
06-30-2011, 11:35 PM
You know it! She's such a whore.. It's great! If she'd only make a ham sandwich on the way out... Probably the only thing she'd say no to.

Hardrock69
07-01-2011, 08:40 AM
She has been playing guitar for at least 15 years that I know of.

I think it is cool as fuck.

There is a different video on Youtube where the video starts right where she starts playing the riff, then it cuts to Dime playing it. Hope it creates a buncha converts who wonder where the riff originally came from. Though Phil Anselmo is a far cry from Madonna in the vocal department.

I can see a bunch of silly girl Madonna fans hearing Phil's menacing snarl suddenly screaming "MOMMEE! I'M SCARED! THAT BAD MAN WANTS TO HURT MEEEEE!". :lmao:

VAiN
07-01-2011, 09:00 AM
There is a different video on Youtube where the video starts right where she starts playing the riff, then it cuts to Dime playing it. Hope it creates a buncha converts who wonder where the riff originally came from.

I can see it now.. Pantera gets a huge resurgence via the gay community... that would pretty much blow my mind.

Hardrock69
07-04-2011, 10:34 PM
I do think though that if she could play guitar worth a fuck, she would actually play fucking guitar instead of just doing open tuning bullshit. But no matter.