PDA

View Full Version : OLD NEWS: JEEZUS! DOES hAGAR EVER FUCKING STOP?????

lesfunk
07-04-2011, 11:28 PM
SAMMY HAGAR Says His Reunion With VAN HALEN Is 'Inevitable' - July 4, 2011
Artisan News recently sat down with legendary rocker Sammy Hagar (see video below) to get his thoughts on why he feels it's inevitable that he will work with VAN HALEN again sometime in the future, just as long as it doesn't interfere with CHICKENFOOT, which is his No. 1 priority right now.

"Absolutely," he said when asked if he thinks he will play with VAN HALEN again. "I'm not predicting it. I just say... someday. We made too good of music together, with Eddie and I in VAN HALEN, we had such a great thing for a long time. When it went sour, it wasn't just because of us. There was a lot of outside forces. Our manager died and a new guy came in, and he just totally divided the band and conquered us, you know?! So I think there will come a time where Eddie's gonna wake up and go, 'Hey, man, I miss being friends with Sammy,' if nothing else, or, 'I would love to make that music again, or play those songs again.' 'Cause they have no choice — they've got Sam or they've got Dave [Lee Roth] They can't find a new guy — they already tried that and it didn't work. So it's inevitable. If Eddie and Al [drummer Alex Van Halen] want to play music for the rest of their lives, someday they're gonna have to come and deal with me. But right now I'm so happy with what I'm doing with CHICKENFOOT, I hope they don't call me next week, I hope they don't call me next month, because I would have to say, 'Gee, I'm busy right now; I'm not gonna drop CHICKENFOOT for anything.' It's my favorite thing I've ever done in my life; I love this band. Someday we're all gonna be sitting around or running into each other somewhere and going, 'You know, let's get back together and be friends and make that music again, just play it one time for the big time or whatever.' So I think it's inevitable."

Hagar's last album with VAN HALEN was 1996's "Balance", but he previously said that his relationship with Eddie was already crumbling at the time. "Ed needs somebody to make decisions and a leader, you know," he said. "He's not a natural born leader kind of guy. And his brother [was always the leader before or Roth was the leader before, and when Roth left, his brother and him bumped heads so much, when I walked in it was like, 'Well, what does Sam wanna do?' you know. So it became kind of like, yeah, I was making all the decisions, so then on 'Balance' all of a sudden he didn't like my decisions and it was like really weird."

VAN HALEN reunited with Roth in 2007 for a massively successful world tour, and announced in January that they were entering the studio to record the first album with Roth on the mic since 1984.

lesfunk
07-04-2011, 11:30 PM
He's getting really tappy in his old age

Unchainme
07-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Who the fuck is craving the van hagar reunion?

that's my question.

I haven't seen anyone bitch and whine that Hagars not in the band anymore. I didn't see a big hoopla about the '04 tour.

I didn't see packed houses and people following the tour like mad.

Sam knows his time in the limelight in waning, once this next album hits, and Van HALEN is back for one or two go arounds, it's over. His only shot is to beg to see if he could hook onto a Hagar/Roth II sort of thing..and that ain't happening

it's over sam, it should have been over in 1996, it should have been over in 1986 FOR CHRISTSAKES. Jesus, go back to making your shitty tequila, and SHUT THE FUCK UP. No one cares about you, or your shitty band.

LoungeMachine
07-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Next one to start this thread is BANNED

Are we clear?

ARE WE CLEAR?

:gulp:

lesfunk
07-05-2011, 12:06 AM
right

sadaist
07-05-2011, 12:11 AM
If Eddie and Al want to play music for the rest of their lives, someday they're gonna have to come and deal with me.

:lmao:

Notice the only time this guy makes the news is when he talks Van Halen? Yet he tries to slip in the Chickenshit stuff a million times?

Julius
07-05-2011, 12:37 AM
There's a similar thread at the Links, seems some Linkers are anticipating a co-headlining tour or at the very least Chickenshit opening for VH. :biggrin:

I'm not gonna link to that thread, but if you find it, check out post #11.

Unchainme
07-05-2011, 12:46 AM
No he sounds like a douche loving whore with dribble...or some shit like that. I'm not sure, I'll need to lower my IQ a few points and go over to the Army to find out the definition of that.

wow, stay classy brett.

Nitro Express
07-05-2011, 01:14 AM
When Sammy was pimping his book he said he was done with Van Halen and all of that was behind him. He must be getting a wiff that the Roth project isn't going well so he is ready to worm his way back in to cash in on more easy money if he can get Eddie out there with him.

Maybe the aliens told Sam he was going to rejoin Van Halen again.:biggrin:

Diamondjimi
07-05-2011, 02:14 AM
No shame Sambo.. The only places promoters would book another Van Hagar "reunion" would be promoters in places like Bali, Mumbai, and Afghanistan..

It's over, Sam. ..... The people have spoken : ( see 2004 tour attendance figures) .... :shiznit:

Diamondjimi
07-05-2011, 02:20 AM
wow, stay classy brett.

When Emperor Bertt speaks, like a wet fart roaring in a crowded elevator, his mighty words are heard through out the grate internets.... :shiznit:

Hardrock69
07-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Fuck! :mad:

That fat fucking fool is even more delusional than he ever was before!

I think he is just saying crap like this to piss the sistaz off. He can already play with bassplayer any time he wants. No need for him to bother with spEd and Shemp.

So there is no need to fucking even cuntsider a reunion of that lame, piece-of-shit van hagar cover band.

They were so fucking lame that that's what they were.....a lame cover band of their own material. :biggrin:

Julius
07-05-2011, 02:44 AM
Take a Chickenshit logo, add to it the Lakers color scheme and put your name on it and make it your avatar =

Ultimate Brent Fail.

Nitro Express
07-05-2011, 02:59 AM
About the only person left in Van Halen that plays consistent is Alex. Eddie is hit and miss and not even in the same league as his old self. I don't even think they bother to plug Wolfie in and to be honest, he never earned the right to be in that band. If his last name wasn't Van Halen Ed and Al would be joking about the untalented fat fuck kid that wants to be in a major rock and roll band without paying his dues or having any talent. Then you have Sam who is a talented leach. He seems to be good at worming his way into already established wonderfulness and then claiming it as his and making money off of it. He never invented his own tequila. He bought some Mexican tequila called it Cabo Wabo, jacked the price up and sold it in the states for big bucks. He never created Van Halen. He just lucked out that he had the same mechanic as Eddie and the two drunks were dumb enough to hire him. A lot of songs on 5150 like Summer Nights were already written. Then Sam gave us Dreams and When Love Walks in. People bought Van Halen albums and went to the shows to hear and see Eddie anyways. The crowd would always yell Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!. The never yelled Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam was just coasting on the VH machine screaming hello baby! and singing about love and aliens. I mean it's totally lame shit and the only thing that kept it going was Eddie was a bad ass on guitar.

chefcraig
07-05-2011, 07:52 AM
For one thing, this is an old interview and video segment from several months ago when the Red Bellied Sap Sucker was promoting his hack autobiography. For another, Artisan news merely threw the story out there to coincide with soon to be breaking VH news and the issue of a Chickenfood single, which is being rush-released to also ride on the coattails of the rumored VH single.

There is nothing new here that wasn't said months ago, and posting some remarks about another web site or it's owner is not only unnecessary, it's unfair. If you have issues with either, have the nerve to make them there.

VAiN
07-05-2011, 09:40 AM
People bought Van Halen albums and went to the shows to hear and see Eddie anyways. The crowd would always yell Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!. The never yelled Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam was just coasting on the VH machine screaming hello baby! and singing about love and aliens. I mean it's totally lame shit and the only thing that kept it going was Eddie was a bad ass on guitar.

Agree 110%... I just wanted to see and hear Eddie play.. The vocals were tuned out in whenever I caught the limp van hagar in the 90's.. Especially when they wrecked the 2 or 3 VH songs that they'd always cover over and over and over...

Unchainme
07-05-2011, 09:09 PM
There is nothing new here that wasn't said months ago, and posting some remarks about another web site or it's owner is not only unnecessary, it's unfair. If you have issues with either, have the nerve to make them there.

I find it foolish Brett did that. I have no issues with the guy. But that's a stupid comment to make.

chefcraig
07-05-2011, 10:28 PM
The man is entitled to say what he wishes (dunno what he said, have not looked) as a site owner. This does not mean it needs to be repeated or referenced here. As I stated, if people have issues with what is said at other sites, at least have the balls to respond to it there.

sadaist
07-05-2011, 11:01 PM
if people have issues with what is said at other sites, at least have the balls to respond to it there.

That would involve actually signing up as a user there? Pass.

Julius
07-05-2011, 11:49 PM
The man is entitled to say what he wishes (dunno what he said, have not looked) as a site owner. This does not mean it needs to be repeated or referenced here. As I stated, if people have issues with what is said at other sites, at least have the balls to respond to it there.

When the person in question insults the Army and it's members on his own site, I'm not going to turn the other cheek. I don't feel the need to register on that board, as I do not share in his celebration of the fat clown's "contribution" to the Van Halen catalog, nor his shitty other projects.

Being a site owner has nothing to do with it, if he can talk shit about us (and he does, often at length) then he should expect the same thing back in spades.

So in cuntclusion, fuck him.

5 stars please.

Nitro Express
07-05-2011, 11:53 PM
If Hagar got back in it would be worse than this. :fighting24::puking-smiley:

Matt White
07-05-2011, 11:56 PM
Wow...I had forgotten how FUCKING TERRIBLE "UpChuck for Breakfast" was...............

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

chefcraig
07-06-2011, 12:15 AM
When the person in question insults the Army and it's members on his own site, I'm not going to turn the other cheek. I don't feel the need to register on that board, as I do not share in his celebration of the fat clown's "contribution" to the Van Halen catalog, nor his shitty other projects.

Being a site owner has nothing to do with it, if he can talk shit about us (and he does, often at length) then he should expect the same thing back in spades.

5 stars please.

Yet, think about it, as your argument makes little, if any sense: A guy says something at his own site, which means YOU had to be there in the fucking first place to read it. So why come here to mention it?

Don't come running to this site and look for help or support. Man up, give the guy some shit at his own place yerself. THEN report back with a link.

Julius
07-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Yet, think about it, as your argument makes little, if any sense: A guy says something at his own site, which means YOU had to be there in the fucking first place to read it. So why come here to mention it?

Don't come running to this site and look for help or support. Man up, give the guy some shit at his own place yerself. THEN report back with a link.

So you want me to start another site war? Fuck that, and I'm not going to register over there.

I love how you quickly post a reply and then log out. Fucking pussy.

Julius
07-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Cool dude gets awarded super mod powers and then goes around lecturing people. Geez.

sadaist
07-06-2011, 02:13 AM

5 stars please.

I concur. but some words my Mom gave to me that have served me quite well.

"Hate is not the opposite of love.....indifference is."

The more you think about it, the more it makes sense.

LoungeMachine
07-06-2011, 02:24 AM

How is your mom these days? ;)

Julius
07-06-2011, 02:28 AM

I agree 100 percent.

Perhaps it's a character flaw but I don't take well to criticism regarding the Army.

This is home. The only one I know.

LoungeMachine
07-06-2011, 02:30 AM
I agree 100 percent.

Perhaps it's a character flaw but I don't take well to criticism regarding the Army.

This is home. The only one I know.

The Army is full of character flaws.......

Wouldnt have it any other way....

Seshmeister
07-06-2011, 06:07 AM

Better make that a screenshot, I don't think it would be left there very long.

chefcraig
07-06-2011, 08:22 AM
So you want me to start another site war? Fuck that, and I'm not going to register over there.

I love how you quickly post a reply and then log out. Fucking pussy.

Yeah, I guess I am a pussy for going to bed around 12:30 AM and going to work about 5 hours later. Being an old fart, I just don't have the stamina for being a douchebag on the internet late into the evening, but I can manage to be one during daylight hours. It is kinda funny however, that you'd consider me the wimp here, when you obviously don't have the sack to follow through on your convictions, and instead run to the ARMY to whine about what is said at another site like a scared little child. Even better, when called out for your questionable behavior, rather than manning up, you point the finger at me, as if that somehow proves something.

Look, if this crap is so important to you, then go fight your own war, and show the results of your work. After all, it was you that brought it up in the first place. Rather than whining like a bitch about what someone says at another site, go out and engage the enemy. Otherwise the only pussy in evidence is YOU.

Cool dude gets awarded super mod powers and then goes around lecturing people. Geez.

Yup, it's a great gig, yet I don't quite get what you mean by "powers". Although you probably imagine that I can now see through walls and outrun locomotives, the truth is all I get out of it is a larger avatar. And since you apparently never noticed, I've always lectured people, whether I was wearing a cape or not.

VAiN
07-06-2011, 09:11 AM
:biggrin:

Calling people names and fighting on the internets is like winning a gold at the special olympics.... you're still fucking retarded. Just sayin...

Seshmeister
07-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Looking at the thread over there what Brett said wasn't that bad in context anyhow.

I think it's pretty funny though that Van Halen are about to tour again and out of the two main sites our name is wrong to pick up new interest and at the other one the webmaster isn't very interested anyway and now has a Chickenshit avatar.

Dan
07-07-2011, 12:44 AM
He Was Happy I Made a Comment About It.:biggrin:

Julius
07-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Yeah, I guess I am a pussy for going to bed around 12:30 AM and going to work about 5 hours later. Being an old fart, I just don't have the stamina for being a douchebag on the internet late into the evening, but I can manage to be one during daylight hours. It is kinda funny however, that you'd consider me the wimp here, when you obviously don't have the sack to follow through on your convictions, and instead run to the ARMY to whine about what is said at another site like a scared little child. Even better, when called out for your questionable behavior, rather than manning up, you point the finger at me, as if that somehow proves something.

Look, if this crap is so important to you, then go fight your own war, and show the results of your work. After all, it was you that brought it up in the first place. Rather than whining like a bitch about what someone says at another site, go out and engage the enemy. Otherwise the only pussy in evidence is YOU.

Yup, it's a great gig, yet I don't quite get what you mean by "powers". Although you probably imagine that I can now see through walls and outrun locomotives, the truth is all I get out of it is a larger avatar. And since you apparently never noticed, I've always lectured people, whether I was wearing a cape or not.

I guess you're not accustomed to being challenged. Wow, such anger.

Is it lonely up there in your ivory tower, Chef?

I called you out for sticking your nose where it didn't belong, lecturing Grasshopper and generally acting like a super mod prick.

Feel free to keep your opinions to yourself, others may kiss your ass but I do not seek your advice or approval.

Go ahead and respond with a snappy comeback, but I doubt you'll be seeing any thanks at the bottom of your post.

OK, point the finger at me again, I'll be here all night pops.

Julia Baugher.

Nitro Express
07-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Don't fuck with cooks man. When they snap they make postal workers look like kindergarden kids.

Julius
07-07-2011, 01:28 AM
They tend to jerk off into the chowder.

Nitro Express
07-07-2011, 01:42 AM
That and other things. A good friend of our family growing up was a chef. He was always a nice guy but then when he went into the kitchen of his restaurant he became the biggest asshole of a narcissist you ever saw. Plus, they work their asses off in hot kitchens, with other assholes, trying juggle a million things at once and if they fuck up one thing, some customer is not happy. Once they get to a certain status, they won't give in and can afford to tell people to fuck off more as long as they have their loyal set of fans. It's much like rock and roll in a way.

With the jar in plain sight, Puck politely explained that the restaurant did not have any mint jelly. The waiter persisted. Again, Puck apologized. Just to make trouble, Peel said, "But Wolf, it's right here." Puck picked up the mint jelly and threw it against a tile wall, where it shattered.

Mint jelly dripped down to the floor. Puck smiled at the waiter and said he was sorry. There was no mint jelly at Ma Maison.

FORD
07-07-2011, 01:58 AM
Don't fuck with cooks man. When they snap they make postal workers look like kindergarden kids.

Ever see the movie "Waiting"?? :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v1mp8X6EI0

Nitro Express
07-07-2011, 02:18 AM
Nope. I just grew up in a small resort town where restaurants were a huge piece of the local economy. A lot of people I knew worked in that industry. Typically the chef types are the ones who would kill the customers if they were out there waiting tables.:biggrin:

chefcraig
07-07-2011, 09:45 AM
I guess you're not accustomed to being challenged. Wow, such anger.

Is it lonely up there in your ivory tower, Chef?

I called you out for sticking your nose where it didn't belong, lecturing Grasshopper and generally acting like a super mod prick.

Feel free to keep your opinions to yourself, others may kiss your ass but I do not seek your advice or approval.

Go ahead and respond with a snappy comeback, but I doubt you'll be seeing any thanks at the bottom of your post.

OK, point the finger at me again, I'll be here all night pops.

Julia Baugher.

Ya know something? Now that I've had some time for the hangover to clear my addled and ancient mind (looking through my glasses was like looking through an ice cube) and seeing things for what they were, you were right. I was guilty of stepping over a line that I drew for myself a few years ago, that of pretty much ignoring what takes place at other fan sites. Like you, I'd had my fill of pompous "moderators" that inflict their own personal feelings into things as opposed to the needs of the site (Ever been to a Rush forum? Sweet Jesus!). For pointing out that I was in fact being one, I thank you.

And I also apologize for being a dick. There is nothing quite so humbling for someone as to realize they had become something that they had at one time actively despised.

Thanks again, and be well.

chef

Terry
07-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Fuckin' Hagar.

Always has to try and keep a toe in the game.

Sad part is, he most likely has no direct communication with the Van Halens, so the only way he can let them know that he'll work with them again is by stating it in interviews.

Would be willing to bet Hagar is speculating that since it's taken so long for the band to release any new music that there are problems with Dave again.

It's very considerate of Hagar to let the Van Halens and the rest of us know that he's available.

I'm sure Ed was considering dumping Roth for Hagar, but was concerned about the Chickenfoot timetable (that makes at least one person outside of the Chickenfoot band members themselves who actually IS concerned about said timetable). As an added bonus, Hagar knows a bass player who is rumored to be able to actually play much of Van Halen's catalog (unlike Van Halen's current bass mime...er...player).

I can't blame Hagar in a way. Joining Van Halen was the one move in his life that enabled him to latch onto a name that stood for excellence. Hagar got the benefit of being associated with that excellence by the very fact of his joining...point of order, him joining was his ONLY association with excellence. The music Hagar made with Van Halen was like much of his solo work; mediocre. If I think about it, I actually prefer some of what Hagar was doing pre-1986 than anything he ever did either as a member of Van Halen or after he left the band.

By all means, I hope Hagar DOES rejoin Van Halen. Why the fuck not? Considering Ed's logic, it'd be the sensible move to make right now. I'm sure concertgoers and promoters would be eager to invest in a tour like the last Van Hagar reunion (half-filled arenas listening to the non-definitive version of Van Halen while promoters lose a bundle due to oversized band guarantees).

Fuck it. If Dave and the boys ain't gonna do anything new, might as well have another Van Halen train wreck. It'd give a jolt to the boards, if nothing else.

Dan
07-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Brett,It's Ok For You To Post Here.:D

sadaist
07-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Dang Chef. Way to sack up there. Good job. We could always use more of that attitude around here.

But instead of just apologizing for being a dick in that post, you should have said anytime past, present, or future. Then anytime you feel the need, you just post the link to this one. Save you from a lot of typing. :hee:

Diamondjimi
07-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Dang Chef. Way to sack up there. Good job. We could always use more of that attitude around here.

Chef's a good man.

Nitro Express
07-09-2011, 03:14 AM
The world would be a better place if everyone followed Chef's fine example. It's easy to get angry and get carried away in your anger. It's a whole other thing to realize you made a mistake and apologize for doing so. That shows real maturity and class.

Julius
07-11-2011, 02:06 AM
Ya know something? Now that I've had some time for the hangover to clear my addled and ancient mind (looking through my glasses was like looking through an ice cube) and seeing things for what they were, you were right. I was guilty of stepping over a line that I drew for myself a few years ago, that of pretty much ignoring what takes place at other fan sites. Like you, I'd had my fill of pompous "moderators" that inflict their own personal feelings into things as opposed to the needs of the site (Ever been to a Rush forum? Sweet Jesus!). For pointing out that I was in fact being one, I thank you.

And I also apologize for being a dick. There is nothing quite so humbling for someone as to realize they had become something that they had at one time actively despised.

Thanks again, and be well.

chef

Wow.

This caught me completely off guard and to be honest I didn't know how to reply.

I appreciate and accept your apology and would like to offer one as well, for the name calling.

You are an asset to the Army and your addition to the staff was a fine choice, you bring a metric shit-ton of knowledge and skills to the table. For that I am very grateful for your service.

Perhaps I can consider you a "cool guy" again? That would be kewl.

OK, so.... Hagar is a fat clown, right?

chefcraig
07-11-2011, 04:28 PM
OK, so.... Hagar is a fat clown, right?

"That's the truth, Truth!" :biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-11-2011, 04:39 PM
who is sammy hagar?

chefcraig
07-11-2011, 05:00 PM
who is sammy hagar?

Alex Trebek: No Mr. Connery, that is not correct. Mr. Reynolds...
Burt Reynolds: Hey. Hey, ah... check out the podium. Look at this.
Alex Trebek: Mr. Reynolds has apparently changed his name to Turd Ferguson.
Burt Reynolds: Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name. Yeah, I'll take the condom thing for, uh... eight thou.
Alex Trebek: That's "Condiments". For $400. "This condiment is made from mustard seeds".
Alex Trebek: French Stewart.
French Stewart: The answer, of course, is onions. I'll take "Condiments" for $800, thank you...
Alex Trebek: That's not the right answer.
Alex Trebek: Burt Reynolds.
Burt Reynolds: That's not my name.
Alex Trebek: Okay. Turd Ferguson.
Burt Reynolds: Yeah, what do ya want?
Alex Trebek: You buzzed in!
Burt Reynolds: No I didn't.
Alex Trebek: Yes you did!
Burt Reynolds: Yeah, well, that's your opinion.
Alex Trebek: I hate my job!

http://img1.imagehousing.com/5/5074bc58a0710aece24998a69232bd09.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/795554)

kwame k
07-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Connery doing the rapist/therapist was my all time favorite.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Next one to start this thread is BANNED

Are we clear?

ARE WE CLEAR?

hey jagy, triple dog dare ya :tongue0011:

Jagermeister
07-11-2011, 05:43 PM
hey jagy, triple dog dare ya :tongue0011:

lol.

He can't ban anyone so I assume he was saying so in jest. Sort of anyway as I agree with him to a point.

mh5150
07-11-2011, 07:03 PM
:biggrin:

Calling people names and fighting on the internets is like winning a gold at the special olympics.... You're still fucking retarded. Just sayin...
thats some funny sheete !!!

mh5150
07-11-2011, 07:13 PM
the world would be a better place if everyone followed chef's fine example. It's easy to get angry and get carried away in your anger. It's a whole other thing to realize you made a mistake and apologize for doing so. That shows real maturity and class.
he learned it from me .
Chef knows what im talkin about

mh5150
07-11-2011, 07:18 PM
he learned it from me .
Chef knows what im talkin about

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3qv6EvwOD5c/TJ02U8qkWQI/AAAAAAAAGiM/kaUkKBb6bWE/s400/brown_noser.jpg

ThrillsNSpills
07-11-2011, 08:22 PM

hotsummerknight
07-12-2011, 12:58 AM
this is great news!!!!

Diamondjimi
07-12-2011, 02:06 AM
Hmm, who knew Lefty had an alias?! :lol:

GennyVH
07-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Roland "Hagar" McDonald is back... :biggrin:

Romeo Delight
07-12-2011, 11:18 PM
When Emperor Bertt speaks, like a wet fart roaring in a crowded elevator, his mighty words are heard through out the grate internets.... :shiznit:

I can only bash Brett so much because he has done some cool things Van Halen wise.

But Maybe its time to go over there again and raise some Cain?

Maybe he can talk about his trailer some more and because it is in California he is living the high life:hee:

Any site that would have all kinds of embedded advertisements is pretty sad.

Diamondjimi
07-12-2011, 11:58 PM
But Maybe its time to go over there again and raise some Cain?

Haha... Yeah, we can pass out tissues to the Hagarita's!

Yeah, wtf? Member fees? Excessive tackie assed advertising is simply sad.
It's a way for Bertt to make money off the VH brand....

Romeo Delight
07-13-2011, 12:11 AM
Haha... Yeah, we can pass out tissues to the Hagarita's!

Yeah, wtf? Member fees? Excessive tackie assed advertising is simply sad.
It's a way for Bertt to make money off the VH brand....

Hey!!! Living in a trailer park in Cali isn't free you know.:tongue0011:

VAiN
07-13-2011, 12:25 AM
I'm game.. Do we pick a thread and time and have at it?

sadaist
07-13-2011, 02:25 AM

I'm totally fine with a few ads here & there. Gotta pay the monthlies.

Romeo Delight
07-13-2011, 03:42 AM
I don't know the technical term for it, but I am talking about the embedded pop-up ads...the one's that ask you three times if you really want to miss the opportunity to buy tooth whitener. :Loser: