PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass right wingers accuse Obama using "human shields"???

FORD
07-17-2011, 02:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWqnL3cg2hg

hotsummerknight
07-18-2011, 02:51 PM
if anyone is a dumbass its malloy. how can anyone take this guy seriously, liberal or otherwise

jhale667
07-18-2011, 03:04 PM
if anyone is a dumbass its malloy. how can anyone take this guy seriously, liberal or otherwise

You really ask that question in a world where a tool like Glenn BecKKK had his own TV show? Malloy is Einstein compared to BecKKK. And he's right it's a despicable analogy.

hotsummerknight
07-18-2011, 03:11 PM
You really ask that question in a world where a tool like Glenn BecKKK had his own TV show? Malloy is Einstein compared to BecKKK. And he's right it's a despicable analogy.

i wouldnt even compare the two. both are equally ridiculous.

jhale667
07-18-2011, 03:14 PM
i wouldnt even compare the two. both are equally ridiculous.

Disagree. At least Malloy, while abrasive, is truthful. BecKKK was all about lies, distortions and the FAUX-News fear-mongering agenda.

So which is worse? The truthful message that's difficult to hear, or the one that's outright bullshit and not even entertaining at that?

hotsummerknight
07-18-2011, 03:36 PM
lets agree to disagree. i think mike has solid talking points, but in my opinion his stuff gets way too nutsy for me when he goes off on his weird angles. its a shame because hes pretty clever. hes got entertaining stuff, but i just cant take this guy seriously.

hotsummerknight
07-18-2011, 03:39 PM
its hard for me to say which one is worse than the other. they both play the extreme sides of their respective political spectrums fiarly well and their criticisms are both well deserved.

FORD
07-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Well it seems like our newest sheep troll has more going for him than just a love of cheese, tequila, and anal sex with goats......

hotsummerknight
07-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Well it seems like our newest sheep troll has more going for him than just a love of cheese, tequila, and anal sex with goats......

i love cheese