PDA

View Full Version : Goodhair Perry vs Atheists in Texas

FORD
07-17-2011, 02:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcEv0u0S3E4

FORD
07-17-2011, 02:41 PM
That woman is far more deluded than pRick Perry is. And that's a hell of an accomplishment! :biggrin:

Unchainme
07-17-2011, 03:01 PM
I have never understood atheists getting pissed off about things like Prayer, or say, naming a street name involving "Heaven" in reference to firefighters being dead rescuing survivors during 9/11, etc.

Who gives a shit. If they're wanting to practice something that you don't consider a belief, should it matter? If you think it's stupid and silly, then why are you wasting so much time fighting something as stupid stuff like this?

let people believe what they want to believe. Same goes for the 700 club fucktards out there. If people want to be atheists, let them practice their beliefs. If people want to be Christians, let them practice their beliefs. If some guy wants to worship fucking Scooby Doo, let him. It's coming off as downright childish in my eyes that's it's a major fight.

FORD
07-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Scooby Doo worship is fine, but if I ever see anybody worshipping Scrappy Doo, I'll burn them at the fucking stake myself! That fucking runt was the Sammy Hagar of cartoons. Ruined the whole goddamn franchise.

Seshmeister
07-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Surely it's a bit worrying when your politicians are so out of ideas and think things are so fucked that they suggest prayer?

Lets face it even if you are a Christian you would have to admit that Gods attendance record in the last couple of thousand years has been lacking somewhat.

If Perry suggested that everyone spend the day talking into their hair dryer asking for help for the US economy he might get locked up in an asylum.

Instead he is suggesting doing exactly that but without the hair dryer.