PDA

View Full Version : Spammy Diet Tip: Listen To New Single Here, Then Vomit

jhale667
07-22-2011, 03:59 PM
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/inside-chickenfoots-life-changing-second-lp-20110722

The audacity of the Chedster never ceases to amaze me. Check this a*hole quote from Rolling Stone:

The fall is also looking to be a busy time for Hagar's former band, Van Halen – they're playing five Australian dates in September and early October and have reportedly been recording an album with David Lee Roth. "It better be great, because they waited a long time," Hagar says. "And Chickenfoot raised the bar."

WTF is he on about? I love Joe Satriani, don't get me wrong - but the only bar anything Spammy is associated with that gets raised is the DOUCHE bar. Just sayin'.

The ONLY thing he's correct about is YES, the fans have been waiting a looooooong time...but in regards to Chickenfoot, total delusions of grandeur right there!

:guitar:

Sensible Shoes
07-22-2011, 04:03 PM
Chickenfoot raised the bar? ROARING LOL

PETE'S BROTHER
07-22-2011, 04:06 PM
loungie is gonna be pissed

nope, wrong sammy reference, carry on....:baaa:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?62709-OLD-NEWS-JEEZUS!-DOES-hAGAR-EVER-FUCKING-STOP&p=1549695&viewfull=1#post1549695

ThrillsNSpills
07-22-2011, 04:13 PM
"The music Joe was presenting was so good, I honestly beat myself up for the first time ever. I didn't want to walk in with something mediocre."

:)

ThrillsNSpills
07-22-2011, 04:14 PM
Why walk in with something mediocre when you can walk in, sit down and do something mediocre.

Guitar Shark
07-22-2011, 04:15 PM
Just can't imagine why Satch continues to associate with this guy. It makes zero sense to me.

jhale667
07-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Just can't imagine why Satch continues to associate with this guy. It makes zero sense to me.

Agree...I'd be more inclined to listen if anyone else was singing...Jack Black, Ricky Martin....some bum off the street...ANYone but the blond woman that ruined Van Halen.

lesfunk
07-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Chicken foot didn't raise the bar, Spammy just drank himself under it

ThrillsNSpills
07-22-2011, 04:21 PM

Because this way he can phone it in and get away with it.

ThrillsNSpills
07-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Sam knows the Van Halens didn't listen to their album.

I'm just glad he didn't say it sold 8 million copies before it was even released.

FORD
07-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Well, Joe toured with Jagger in 88. Once you have worked with one of the most legendary frontmen in history, anybody is a step down, so you might as well say"fuck it" and work with a guy who at least brings an unlimited supply of free tequila to the table (because you'll need it to be able to put up with his lyrics. Just ask Eddie)

jhale667
07-22-2011, 04:34 PM
Because this way he can phone it in and get away with it.

And I'm sure the checks clear... ;) Imagine it WOULD be fun to jam with MA and Chad Smith, RIGHT up until the moment Spam started shrieking over it... :umm:

chefcraig
07-22-2011, 04:41 PM
"The music Joe was presenting was so good, I honestly beat myself up for the first time ever. I didn't want to walk in with something mediocre."

:)

And with that ladies and gentlemen, we have an apt summation of Sammy Hagar's entire tenure in Van Halen, straight from the horse's ass...err, mouth.

As I've said before...

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/7568/craigmadethis.jpg

ThrillsNSpills
07-22-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm holding out hope his motives are purely financial.

You know it gets bad when you root for him to be a sellout.
LMAO

DlocRoth
07-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Chicken foot didn't raise the bar, Spammy just drank himself under it

:smiley-lol:

Coyote
07-22-2011, 04:49 PM
What animal makes the most noise? The one who's the most scared...

And Spambo should be scared, since he's about to be relocated to sub-mediocrity... Again.

Matt White
07-22-2011, 04:53 PM

I'm sure Joe is hoping to make some scratch at this point in his career......its a gamble, but what's he got to lose?

His audience isn't going to abandon him for doing Chickenshit..........& he's obliviously hoping to maybe catch on with some of those ageing "soccer-Moms" who used to "rock-out" to van haggis............

just an attempt to finance the rest of his carer...........

binnie
07-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Sam seems to believe that the world gives a shit about Chickenfoot.

Yeah, the classic rock press will cover them. And yeah, they'll be able to play big clubs.

But the new VH album - even with VH's frankly astoundingly shitty public relations policy - will be a significant event in the music industry.

Headly1984
07-22-2011, 06:27 PM
VH must have a library of live material that could be put out DVD or CD ..

Chickenfoot is no Damn Yankees - at least that attempt at a 'supergroup' put out something that had a melody - it wasn't great but it sounded like a song .. CF doesn't seem to work at all .. almost like it was a food item that was never tasted before it was served ..how 4 professional /successful musicians put there stamp on that and said ok ? doh!

Hardrock69
07-22-2011, 06:54 PM
I am astonished...though perhaps I should not be.

Spamulus Flatulus is by definition "lame" and "delusional".

Chickenass raised the bar? Bullshit. Perhaps the other guys in the band have the potential to do so, but with Spamulus in the band, they are doomed to never rise above a certain level of pathetic songwriting.

Dan
07-22-2011, 07:13 PM
ChickenShit.:D

Loons The Great
07-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Chickensoot is so Damn Yankees--that is bloody brilliant! Chickensoot ain't got nuthin' on Rockpile!!

ThrillsNSpills
07-22-2011, 07:16 PM
And with that ladies and gentlemen, we have an apt summation of Sammy Hagar's entire tenure in Van Halen, straight from the horse's ass...err, mouth.

As I've said before...

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/7568/craigmadethis.jpg

When he said chickenfoot raised the bar he meant they were doing bench presses.
He says he doesn't want to be mediocre and watch when the album comes out it will be (a)songs about driving,(b) songs about sandwiches and cheeseburgers, (c)love songs .......... about sandwiches and cheeseburgers (d) songs about drinking

Once again in the article Sam has compared himself to Led Zeppelin and now Cream.
That would be true.....except for the fact that Chickenfoot music is BANAL and INSIPID.

Loons The Great
07-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Only the mediocre are always at their best.--Chickensoot mantra

sadaist
07-22-2011, 07:23 PM
Without Eddie & Alex Van Halen and David lee Roth, Sammy Hagar would have been nothing more than an Autograph - Turn Up The radio one hit wonder of the 80's. Or Slaughter - Up All Night. yeah, I Can't Drive 55 was popular for a minute in the 80's, but he would have faded away soon after if not for VH and what the brothers & Dave created.

The only bar he should be talking about is in Mexico with watered down tequila.

ThrillsNSpills
07-22-2011, 07:24 PM
Good to see you bluesman.

sadaist
07-22-2011, 07:24 PM
How come Sammy never 'raised the bar' when he was actually IN Van Halen?

jhale667
07-22-2011, 08:07 PM

That's easy: He was too busy LOWERING it...

Unchainme
07-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Without Eddie & Alex Van Halen and David lee Roth, Sammy Hagar would have been nothing more than an Autograph - Turn Up The radio one hit wonder of the 80's. Or Slaughter - Up All Night. yeah, I Can't Drive 55 was popular for a minute in the 80's, but he would have faded away soon after if not for VH and what the brothers & Dave created.

The only bar he should be talking about is in Mexico with watered down tequila.

was thinking more along the lines of a half-assed version of Foriegner, Billy Squier or Loverboy.

He'd probably be on of one of those "Rib burn off" festival tour sort of things had DLR remained patient with EVH back in '85.

Seriously, from the looks of it "Arena Rock" like REO, Boston, Journey, Styx, and co. were all on their way out by '83, and Hair Rock like Ratt, Quiet Riot, etc were on the rise during this time period. Van Halen having been the band to bring that scene out into the light. Hagar would have been on the wrong side of things, being kind of like the guy you'd watch on VH1 Classic, see his dumb "VOA" video and have a laugh at.

His ego is fucked up to say the least though. What's his lasting footprint in the world of rock n' roll? Being in Montrose, a semi-forgotten Rock band? Being a Corporate Rock stooge? Turning one of the Worlds greatest and wildest Rock N'Roll bands until a vanilla ballad singing of pop ? Tequila Salesman?

Roth, EVH, AVH all have their legacy up there, cemented. From now and until enternity they'll be able to rest on what they've done if they so desired. During the years from 1978 to 1984 they were the worlds greatest rock band, existing on plain only people like The Who, The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin had been, and GN'R, has seen since they came out. Hagar can't stake a claim to that legacy, he wasn't there.

Terry
07-22-2011, 10:18 PM
I seriously doubt that the Van Halens or Roth are drenched in flop sweat wondering if their new music is gonna be as "good" as Chickenfoot's.

Far as Van Halen, by this point I'd just as soon they put out what they got, regardless of the production shape the material is in. Fuck, just stick a boom box in the middle of the studio, press record and bash out the new tunes. That was the m.o. of every garage band I was ever in. Capture the energy of the band firing live on all points.

I mean, sooner rather than later. Fuck, I'm not getting any younger here.

SunisinuS
07-22-2011, 10:20 PM
I seriously doubt that the Van Halens or Roth are drenched in flop sweat wondering if their new music is gonna be as "good" as Chickenfoot's.

Far as Van Halen, by this point I'd just as soon they put out what they got, regardless of the production shape the material is in. Fuck, just stick a boom box in the middle of the studio, press record and bash out the new tunes. That was the m.o. of every garage band I was ever in. Capture the energy of the band firing live on all points.

I mean, sooner rather than later. Fuck, I'm not getting any younger here.

Yea I think it is funny. All the Ex Members keep talking about The Band. The band publishes the shit out of not talking. More Buzz by fliers on windshields and heard down subway tunnels.

Roth On.

Dan
07-23-2011, 12:43 AM
Dont Steal My Roth On Sayings.:biggrin::hitch:

jhale667
07-23-2011, 12:56 AM
...Just occurred to me why I liked "Finish What Ya Started"...one of the few Van Hagar songs Sam didn't kill for me...but it was because on that one he was trying to sound more like Dave...

Wait....

OK, I just punched myself in the fucking face when I caught myself thinking "Holy fuck, does that mean there is actually a Van Hagar song I wouldn't mind hearing Dave do?" NO THERE ISN'T :wow2:

FORD
07-23-2011, 01:03 AM

Because he was too busy buying one?

http://www.lorenadams.com/IMAGES/CABOWABO/CABOWABO.JPG

sadaist
07-23-2011, 01:53 AM
OK, I just punched myself in the fucking face when I caught myself thinking "Holy fuck, does that mean there is actually a Van Hagar song I wouldn't mind hearing Dave do?" NO THERE ISN'T :wow2:

I would like to hear a couple NOT because they are great songs, and there are definitely much better CVH songs I'd rather not drop from the set to make room....

but just for the WTF factor. Would be trippy as hell. Would be one of those 'no fucking way' moments. And also hear Daves spin on them. Would be weird indeed. But I'll be just fine without it ever happening. Just would be an oddity that I'm a little curious to see.

jhale667
07-23-2011, 02:11 AM
I would like to hear a couple NOT because they are great songs, and there are definitely much better CVH songs I'd rather not drop from the set to make room....

but just for the WTF factor. Would be trippy as hell. Would be one of those 'no fucking way' moments. And also hear Daves spin on them. Would be weird indeed. But I'll be just fine without it ever happening. Just would be an oddity that I'm a little curious to see.

Alright, I'll play along, but I'm not punching myself again...:umm:

The only other one I could think of off the top of my head would be "Poundcake" (Maybe? And mostly because I only listened to Van Hagar for the pre-vocal riff and the solos...lol) not to hear Dave try to hit the high screechy notes like the round rocker, but like you said, to instead hear HIS "spin" on it. But let's hope that day never comes.

Diamondjimi
07-23-2011, 02:32 AM
Isn't Chickenshit a bar band?

Unchainme
07-23-2011, 02:43 AM

Summer Nights with the original "Eat thy Neighbor" lyrics would have been interesting.

Good Enough and 5150 I had heard were all supposed to be new Van HALEN songs.

Good Enough is hilarious because Hagar is clearly trying to impersonate Roth's cool, clevour witty break downs he had put in classics like "Panama" "Hot For Teacher" "Dirty Movies" and "Unchained" and fails spectacularly.

So keep that in mind.

LoungeMachine
07-23-2011, 04:24 AM
Isn't Chickenshit a bar band?

As someone IN a bar band.....I say HOW DARE YOU SIR

:gulp:

jhale667
07-23-2011, 04:28 AM
As someone IN a bar band.....I say HOW DARE YOU SIR

:gulp:

As someone who was and will be again...agree, HOW RUDETM.

Loons The Great
07-23-2011, 09:32 AM
...Just occurred to me why I liked "Finish What Ya Started"...one of the few Van Hagar songs Sam didn't kill for me...but it was because on that one he was trying to sound more like Dave...

Wait....

There was a lil' Van Hagar on the Van Halen Family Band Bulldozin' This Land 2007 - 2008 Tour...Eddie would play some 316 during his solo...although I don't think every night...Wolf and Ed would play the dueling drills ala the 'Poundcake intro' during Everybody Wants Some or Somebody Get Me A Doctor mostly...an' nat'chly...this was the mo' best Van Hagar(if that's even possible)...INSTRUMENTAL Van Hagar!!

Chef had it right a long, long time ago...Shambo is not worth the time or energy...he is too insignificant to bother with...Sambo always believed anything too stupid to be spoken must be sung...

In other news, Sambo's birth certificate showed up at a local news station...wait, it was actually a letter to Sammy's Mammy...an apology from the condom factory!!

Va Beach VH Fan
07-23-2011, 09:50 AM
I'm just struggling with the "raise the bar" statement....

Raise the bar with touring in bunch of clubs and other small venues ??

Raise the bar with their "Gold" album ?? I mean, fucking VH III went "Gold" !!

It's just the latest version of "Van Hagar sold 70 million albums".....

Fucking blowhard.....

VAiN
07-23-2011, 09:58 AM
Enjoy this time, fat-fucking-clown... VH is rolling out soon and it will officially put you away for good.

ODShowtime
07-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Hagar says "Chickenfoot raised the bar."

Really? Too bad no one knows where that bar is since no one 's listened to them.

Terry
07-24-2011, 08:04 AM
I recall what Roth once said re:Hagar in an early 1990s interview, something along the lines of "Van Halen could reunite for 45 minutes at a Farm Aid show and it would eclipse everything the band has done since I left...I wonder how Sammy Hagar sleeps at night knowing this."

Nickdfresh
07-24-2011, 10:54 AM
The bar Chickepoop ever raised was the one of cliched irrelevance....

Etienne
07-24-2011, 11:22 AM
It doesn't matter if the new VH album with Roth is as good as one of the 6 pack or not. It will have an impact greater than Chickenfoot, just naturally...

Coyote
07-24-2011, 02:26 PM
The very little Chickenfoot-material I've heard was NOT interesting. I've heard some bad Led Zep-copycats, but that shit's just Chinese watertorture for me...

SunisinuS
07-24-2011, 02:46 PM
It doesn't matter if the new VH album with Roth is as good as one of the 6 pack or not. It will have an impact greater than Chickenfoot, just naturally...

It should not be that way. But it is what it is. Van Halen with David Lee Roth.

sadaist
07-24-2011, 03:03 PM
The very little Chickenfoot-material I've heard was NOT interesting..

EXACTLY!

I heard 2 songs on youtube. Not bad songs by any stretch. But nothing that stood out. Not one part was hum-along sounding. Not 1 part would stick in your head the next day. Not 1 part would make you click 'replay'. It was just very boring, going through the motions, 1-2-3-note type formulaic rock music. No passion, no love, no drive, no energy, no oomphf!

It was very bland. Just like a piece of boiled white meat chicken. Tastes like everything else with no flavor. its the fucking sauce & marinades & how you cook it that make it any good.

They got no sauce. :) Boring.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-25-2011, 10:10 AM

mikey quit that bbq thing?

Jagermeister
07-25-2011, 10:13 AM
Yeah saw this yesterday and about shit. Actually I did shit because I was on the crapper.:biggrin:

Loons The Great
07-31-2011, 11:22 AM
My posts have turned Joe Miller.

Joe Miller — An old, stale and/or corny joke. Named for the ancient and seemingly eternal Joe Miller's Joke Book. Miller (1684-1738) was a popular comic actor whose name was attached to a "book of jest" containing 247 quips ostensibly uttered (but probably not authored) by Miller. The book was published in 1739 and re-published, pirated and rewritten endlessly into the 19th century. Referred to in Dickens' A Christmas Carol when Scrooge mutters, "Joe Miller never made such a joke as sending [the turkey] to Bob's will be!" Since the contents were endlessly recycled, performers often referred to any joke that saw wide and repeated use as "a Joe Miller."

ThrillsNSpills
07-31-2011, 12:01 PM
Any time we bring up the movie Crossroads Loons shows up.

coincidence?

doubtful

chefcraig
07-31-2011, 01:01 PM
Talk about barf-inducing: The new Chickenfool single...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkIepYZDvsc

FORD
07-31-2011, 01:30 PM
Wow, another Hagar song about how he loves to drive fast. How goddamn original. Cliche filled lyrics, as usual, and calling your second album "III", I think that was already done by the Travelling Wilburys, you tequila peddling jackass. And "get your boots on"? What was that, an attempt at ripping off U2's last album?

Sad thing is, this might have been a decent song with a real vocalist who can write lyrics.

Loons The Great
07-31-2011, 01:42 PM
The scratches in Sam Hagar records are moments of relief.

Compare music to drinks. Some is like a strong brandy. Some is like a fine wine. The music you're playing sounds like Crystal Pepsi.

chefcraig
07-31-2011, 01:56 PM
Loons, I'm surprised that you (nor FORD, for that matter) didn't notice that the hack stole the "Big foot on the gas" line from Don Nix' "Going Down", memorably covered by Freddie King and later by Jeff Beck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHXKlNP4-Aw

Loons The Great
07-31-2011, 02:25 PM
Funniest thing Michael Anthony has ever said, "Sammy is really coming up with some great lyrics!"
:lmao:

VAiN
07-31-2011, 02:42 PM
Wow... lame as hell.

I agree, the fat-fucking-clown has definitely taken it to another level. :barf:

Hardrock69
08-01-2011, 04:18 AM
Glad you guys had to waste some minutes of your life you can never get back. I think I listened to a couple of chickenass songs off the first album just to hear how Chad, bassplayer and Satch sounded together. The experience was ruined by some idiot who kept screeching over the instrumentals I was listening to.

I will not listen to this. I have no use for any music that has been soiled by the BurgerKlown. Fuck that worthless piece of cheesewhiz...

Little Texan
08-01-2011, 05:19 AM
I've let farts that sounded better than that new abortion of a single by Chickenshit! Just more boring, mediocre drivel from the king of mediocrity. I had to laugh when it said something on the video about Chickenshit's debut album shaking the world of heavy rock in 2009. I don't remember hearing much about Chickenshit 2 years back, only the shitty song or two that was played on the radio for a couple of months, then never heard again afterward. If this new single is indicative of what the rest of the album is like, then I'd say that Van Halen could put out the worst album they've ever done and still soar over that "high" bar his mediocre band has supposedly set with this new album.

Coyote
08-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Talk about barf-inducing: The new Chickenfool single...

Was that supposed to rock? Where's the chorus?

Etienne
08-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Was that supposed to rock? Where's the chorus?

The answers are here:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?61311-How-To-Write-Rock-Songs

Little Texan
08-01-2011, 02:35 PM
EXACTLY!

I heard 2 songs on youtube. Not bad songs by any stretch. But nothing that stood out. Not one part was hum-along sounding. Not 1 part would stick in your head the next day. Not 1 part would make you click 'replay'. It was just very boring, going through the motions, 1-2-3-note type formulaic rock music. No passion, no love, no drive, no energy, no oomphf!

It was very bland. Just like a piece of boiled white meat chicken. Tastes like everything else with no flavor. its the fucking sauce & marinades & how you cook it that make it any good.

This is a very accurate description of everything I've heard from Chickenpoot so far, and you'd think with the kind of musicians they have in that band, at least the musical side of the equation would sound good and rock hard, but it is just as you say...bland, boring, run of the mill, music by numbers drivel. Add Hagar's screechy, increasingly irritating voice and godawful, first grade level lyrics and you have what amounts to a big turd of an album.

ThrillsNSpills
08-01-2011, 02:56 PM
It's like putting roadkill between two pieces of bread .

There was one ok riff on the first album but they just repeated it over and over and over, and if that wasn't enough the singer was screechin arriba riba riba . It's almost like they're deliberately disrespecting rock .

chefcraig
08-01-2011, 03:01 PM
It's like putting roadkill between two pieces of bread .

I see I'm not the only one to have eaten at my ex-mother in law's house. Believe me, the skills were passed on to the daughter. :barf:

DlocRoth
08-01-2011, 03:09 PM
It sounds like Mas Tequila with a slightly better backing band.

Pass. As usual.:barf:

ThrillsNSpills
08-01-2011, 03:11 PM
arriba riba riba

http://64.4.56.199/att/GetInline.aspx?messageid=50b75dda-bc62-11e0-8774-00237de3fe48&attindex=16&cp=-1&attdepth=16&imgsrc=cid%3a59EFAB3A73FB48399CBED89F29DEEE24%40Mi chaelPC&hm__login=sweidner2&hm__domain=hotmail.com&ip=10.25.166.8&d=d3361&mf=0&hm__ts=Mon%2c%2001%20Aug%202011%2019%3a14%3a28%20G MT&st=sweidner2&hm__ha=01_90a0c2433dbf3a9806ef1d28cbf520599940d1f3 842d463db96d77ec776ff5aa&oneredir=1

target CF demographic

ThrillsNSpills
08-01-2011, 03:30 PM
damn disappearing picture

Little Texan
08-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Target CF Demographic:

http://www.freemosquitoringtones.org/wp-content/uploads/ringing_ears.jpg

Not the picture I wanted to use, but the cocksuckers wouldn't let me link to the picture of the guy without ears.

lesfunk
08-01-2011, 05:00 PM
That chickenfoot single is like shoving a live marmot up your ass.

Unchainme
08-02-2011, 12:55 AM
Don't toss trash at me for this..but there's only been one time Hagar's done anything really "legit" in terms of being a Rock N' Roll star....

...When he was involved with Montrose...

It begins and ends there, anything after that's drenched in cheese. And even then, a song like "Bad Motor Scooter" is fucking lame.

So congrats Sam, your career peaked for only 2 brief years in the mid to early 70's.

toplr
08-03-2011, 11:39 AM
whatever Van Halen are cooking in the studio it better be good, cause Chickenfoot just raised the bar with this guitar based hard rock masterpiece:

Mikey's background vocals sound so hot.

Chickenfoot are at the top of their game with this sonic gem.

You can complain, You can whine, and most sincerely, You can squirm...

But one fact remains....

If Van Halens record is mediocre....

It's gonna tank when compared next to this radio friendly classic!

I do hope Chickenfoot's Big Foot doesn't end up stomping on a fresh turd from Van Halen.

So its up to Van Halen, the game is on thanks to Chickenfoot!

I know who you want to win, but can Van Halen really do it? I do hope so.

VAiN
08-03-2011, 11:47 AM
whatever Van Halen are cooking in the studio it better be good, cause Chickenfoot just raised the bar with this guitar based hard rock masterpiece:

Mikey's background vocals sound so hot.

Chickenfoot are at the top of their game with this sonic gem.

You can complain, You can whine, and most sincerely, You can squirm...

But one fact remains....

If Van Halens record is mediocre....

It's gonna tank when compared next to this radio friendly classic!

I do hope Chickenfoot's Big Foot doesn't end up stomping on a fresh turd from Van Halen.

So its up to Van Halen, the game is on thanks to Chickenfoot!

Kindly fuck off. :fufu:

Matt White
08-03-2011, 11:48 AM
"Chickenfoot are at the top of their game with this sonic gem."

Really....put down the crack pipe...............

another mid-tempo dose of "Soccer-Mom rock" thanks to Chickenshit............

http://www.smileosmile.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Golden_Shears_Sheep_Shearing_Festival.jpg

Farking Sheepeople.......

http://rjr10036.typepad.com/proceed_at_your_own_risk/images/amish_sheep_fucker.jpg

Seshmeister
08-03-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm sure the second album will be better than the first which was surprisingly poor, it has to be.

Single sounds 'by numbers' again though. Hagar coming up with mediocre melodies is no shock but you would think the band would do more.

Nothing you haven't heard 1000 times before.

toplr
08-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Kindly fuck off. :fufu:

Really....put down the crack pipe...............

Hey no offense meant people, although I realise anything from Sammy has 'Offensive' written all over it on this site.

Im just saying that you guys better get ready for a war.

It's gonna be fought on the radio, on the internet, in ticket sales, merchandise, media and the number of discs sold.

I really want Van Halen to produce an earth shattering sonic overload that settles this once and all.

Sammy Hagar has pissed all over David Lee Roth for over 20 years.

It's time to stop the rot!

PETE'S BROTHER
08-03-2011, 12:07 PM
:indifferent0020:

chefcraig
08-03-2011, 12:13 PM

Just what the world needs: Advice from the French about warfare.

"Bonjourrr, yah cheese-eatin' surrender monkeys!"

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy229/Ragman40/groundskeeper-willie-420433057.gif

VanHalener
08-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Sammy Hagar is proof that you should not let the mentally retarded consume alcohol or have a microphone.

Etienne
08-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Hey no offense meant people, although I realise anything from Sammy has 'Offensive' written all over it on this site.

It's gonna be fought on the radio, on the internet, in ticket sales, merchandise, media and the number of discs sold.

I really want Van Halen to produce an earth shattering sonic overload that settles this once and all.

Are you dreaming?

VAiN
08-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Oh, and props to whoever renamed this thread - fucking brilliant!

jhale667
08-03-2011, 01:03 PM

The "war" is over w/o a shot being fired, because NO ONE CARES about Chickenfoot. Deal with that fact and then:

Please go die in a fire. :fufu: Sammy has been wishing he could even BEGIN to carry DLR's jock for 20 years, TELL THE TRUTH, you lying sack of sheep shit! The 'rot' set in when VH hired his joke-ass as a "replacement".

http://mukluk.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/sheep_in_pasture.jpg

In truth, reasonable minds feel BAD for MA, Satch and Chad for having to play with that jackass. It's a complete waste of their talent.

Unchainme
08-03-2011, 01:07 PM
LOL what battle is this sheep talking about?

Chickenshit is playing half-empty pavilions, no one's giving a shit about the record except the sheep. I've heard LITTLE TO NO AIRPLAY of any of this shit.

Van HALEN? Played to SOLD OUT ARENAS and is HEADLINING A TOUR IN AUSTRALIA. Headling...with a whole bunch of other bands.

The battle was won the day Dave reunited with the Van Halens. Pretty much was a nuclear bomb dropped on Sammy's little fantasy of his era being more relevant.

fuck him and fuck you sheep, get your ass in the pen!