PDA

View Full Version : The Tea Party thank God for Obama

Nitro Express
07-26-2011, 06:09 PM
Why the Tea Party thank God Obama is our current president.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-26-2011, 07:43 PM
So Uncle Ted says that both parties have been corrupt for 40 years, but when they elected the black boy, that was the last straw !!!

Nitro Express
07-26-2011, 07:48 PM
The poster child for the Tea Party is not Sarah Palin. I think she's a has been anyways. It's not Michelle Bachman either. I would say the true poster child is Ted Nugent. It has to be someone more offensive and frightening than your average leave me the fuck alone conservative.

hambon4lif
07-26-2011, 09:24 PM
He should stick to things he actually knows about, like shitting his pants to get a 4F, or fucking 9-year-old girls. Beyond that, he's just blowing gas out of the side of his fucking neck.
Listening to chickenhawks like Ted is dangerous because if hell were to actually break loose, he'd be the first one to run and hide like the gutless cunt that he is. To cowards like him, war is great....so long as he doesn't have to actually do any of the killing and stuff....

He'd fit like a hand in glove at FUX News, or co-hosting The View alongside other bitches.

The fact that even one person in this world would mistake Ted Nugent as a real human being is disturbing.
I hate and despise that plastic motherfucker with every single fiber of my being.....he even makes Hagar look legit by comparison.

Motherfuck that puke!!!

SunisinuS
07-26-2011, 09:28 PM
He should stick to things he actually knows about, like shitting his pants to get a 4F, or fucking 9-year-old girls. Beyond that, he's just blowing gas out of the side of his fucking neck.
Listening to chickenhawks like Ted is dangerous because if hell were to actually break loose, he'd be the first one to run and hide like the gutless cunt that he is. To cowards like him, war is great....so long as he doesn't have to actually do any of the killing and stuff....

He'd fit like a hand in glove at FUX News, or co-hosting The View alongside other bitches.

The fact that even one person in this world would mistake Ted Nugent as a real human being is disturbing.
I hate and despise that plastic motherfucker with every single fiber of my being.....he even makes Hagar look legit by comparison.

Motherfuck that puke!!!

Lol used to want two people in a closed room to see what would happen when all help would not avail: Ted Nugent. And Rush Limbaugh. Both would end up with my knee on their neck. Not real either of em.

jhale667
07-26-2011, 09:48 PM

Motherfuck that puke!!!

Not a Ted fan. He should stick to sounding like cats fighting on guitar...

hambon4lif
07-26-2011, 09:51 PM
His whole 'badass G.I. Joe' facade just irritates me. He had the chance to walk the walk, and when the time came, he weaseled his way out of it. So why the hell would I want to listen to jack shit from this guy as far as that goes?

Also his tiresome "I don't drink or do drugs" rants are nothing but total bullshit. Anyone backstage in Detroit that saw him knocking back shots of Cabo Wabo with Sam can testify to that.

Every single thing about this fucking loser is a lie.

kwame k
07-26-2011, 10:03 PM
Being from Detroit it's sacrilege not to worship Ted but....the guy annoys the fuck out of me.

Nitro Express
07-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Also his tiresome "I don't drink or do drugs" rants are nothing but total bullshit. Anyone backstage in Detroit that saw him knocking back shots of Cabo Wabo with Sam can testify to that.

He also drank beer with Anthony Bourdaine. You either drink or you don't. It's that simple.

Nitro Express
07-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Ted get's blown away. This should make you guys feel a little better. It makes me miss the 80's. We had style then.

lesfunk
07-26-2011, 10:41 PM
His first album kicks fucking ass :)

Nitro Express
07-27-2011, 12:16 AM
His first album kicks fucking ass :)

Double Live Gonzo doesn't suck either.

FORD
07-27-2011, 05:57 AM
He'd fit like a hand in glove at FUX News......

And actually has, on several occasions......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjFiHENNf9Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3EORyIoMsM

Motherfuck that puke!!!

Does he make Hagar look legit when the two fucking right wing idiots appear together??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8y5xYPyiXc

Nitro Express
07-27-2011, 02:39 PM
It always cracks me up when the religious right people like Huckabee and Glenn Beck welcome Ted with open arms and praise him. Ted is the guy who wrote wang dang sweet poontang, cat scratch fever, and wango tango. I mean the guy was praising scoring all the sweet pussy you can while chasing underaged ass and finding legal loopholes to do it so he wouldn't get in trouble. It just shows the religious right are a bunch of hypocrites and it's not about morality, it's about power.

FORD
07-27-2011, 02:48 PM
You did notice Huckabee Hound playing bass on Cat Scratch Fever in the clip above, right?

Isn't he supposed to be an ordained minister? :biggrin:

SunisinuS
07-27-2011, 03:15 PM
I would like to hear more about Ted's abstinence from drugs and alcohol. Any Proof he used to do it when he has said he always has abstained? Would TMZ like to do an expose'?

Nitro Express
07-27-2011, 06:07 PM
You did notice Huckabee Hound playing bass on Cat Scratch Fever in the clip above, right?

Isn't he supposed to be an ordained minister? :biggrin:

They should play it on the 700 Club next time.

Nitro Express
07-27-2011, 06:14 PM
I would like to thank Mike Huckabee for inviting me to the Jesus youth camp tonight. Oh look at all the pretty girls here tonight! I want to chew it all and smell a little wango tango!:biggrin: The nice thing about Baptist girls is they keep their garages clean for my Maserati.

Nitro Express
07-27-2011, 06:40 PM
I like Huck's use of his index finger. I think he should jam with Chad Smith next.:biggrin: