X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The Tea Party thank God for Obama

Why the Tea Party thank God Obama is our current president.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

So Uncle Ted says that both parties have been corrupt for 40 years, but when they elected the black boy, that was the last straw !!!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

The poster child for the Tea Party is not Sarah Palin. I think she's a has been anyways. It's not Michelle Bachman either. I would say the true poster child is Ted Nugent. It has to be someone more offensive and frightening than your average leave me the fuck alone conservative.

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

He should stick to things he actually knows about, like shitting his pants to get a 4F, or fucking 9-year-old girls. Beyond that, he's just blowing gas out of the side of his fucking neck.
        Listening to chickenhawks like Ted is dangerous because if hell were to actually break loose, he'd be the first one to run and hide like the gutless cunt that he is. To cowards like him, war is great....so long as he doesn't have to actually do any of the killing and stuff....

He'd fit like a hand in glove at FUX News, or co-hosting The View alongside other bitches.

The fact that even one person in this world would mistake Ted Nugent as a real human being is disturbing.
        I hate and despise that plastic motherfucker with every single fiber of my being.....he even makes Hagar look legit by comparison.

Motherfuck that puke!!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Originally posted by hambon4lif
          He should stick to things he actually knows about, like shitting his pants to get a 4F, or fucking 9-year-old girls. Beyond that, he's just blowing gas out of the side of his fucking neck.
          Listening to chickenhawks like Ted is dangerous because if hell were to actually break loose, he'd be the first one to run and hide like the gutless cunt that he is. To cowards like him, war is great....so long as he doesn't have to actually do any of the killing and stuff....

He'd fit like a hand in glove at FUX News, or co-hosting The View alongside other bitches.

The fact that even one person in this world would mistake Ted Nugent as a real human being is disturbing.
          I hate and despise that plastic motherfucker with every single fiber of my being.....he even makes Hagar look legit by comparison.

Motherfuck that puke!!!
          Lol used to want two people in a closed room to see what would happen when all help would not avail: Ted Nugent. And Rush Limbaugh. Both would end up with my knee on their neck. Not real either of em.
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 07-26-2011, 09:33 PM. Reason: And for all those drugs he never used....sure has a poor heart as those bags show under his eyes. Not about domestic politics
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Motherfuck that puke!!!
            Not a Ted fan. He should stick to sounding like cats fighting on guitar...
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

His whole 'badass G.I. Joe' facade just irritates me. He had the chance to walk the walk, and when the time came, he weaseled his way out of it. So why the hell would I want to listen to jack shit from this guy as far as that goes?

Also his tiresome "I don't drink or do drugs" rants are nothing but total bullshit. Anyone backstage in Detroit that saw him knocking back shots of Cabo Wabo with Sam can testify to that.

Every single thing about this fucking loser is a lie.

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Being from Detroit it's sacrilege not to worship Ted but....the guy annoys the fuck out of me.
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Also his tiresome "I don't drink or do drugs" rants are nothing but total bullshit. Anyone backstage in Detroit that saw him knocking back shots of Cabo Wabo with Sam can testify to that.

He also drank beer with Anthony Bourdaine. You either drink or you don't. It's that simple.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Ted get's blown away. This should make you guys feel a little better. It makes me miss the 80's. We had style then.

Comment

• lesfunk
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

His first album kicks fucking ass
                      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                        His first album kicks fucking ass
                        Double Live Gonzo doesn't suck either.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

He'd fit like a hand in glove at FUX News......
                          And actually has, on several occasions......

Motherfuck that puke!!!
                          Does he make Hagar look legit when the two fucking right wing idiots appear together??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

It always cracks me up when the religious right people like Huckabee and Glenn Beck welcome Ted with open arms and praise him. Ted is the guy who wrote wang dang sweet poontang, cat scratch fever, and wango tango. I mean the guy was praising scoring all the sweet pussy you can while chasing underaged ass and finding legal loopholes to do it so he wouldn't get in trouble. It just shows the religious right are a bunch of hypocrites and it's not about morality, it's about power.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You did notice Huckabee Hound playing bass on Cat Scratch Fever in the clip above, right?

Isn't he supposed to be an ordained minister?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...