PDA

View Full Version : Goddam These Tea Party/Glenn Beck Asshole-Licking Morons Are Fucking Stupid!!!

Hardrock69
07-28-2011, 12:55 PM
*sigh*

Someone I know whom I would rather not mention is a racist. Like most Southern Good Ole Bwahs, he hates ni**ers, and most definitely hates our President.

His wife is even more froot-loops about Obama. Of the "O MI GAWD THAT BLACK BASTARD IS GONNA DESTROY-UH OUR COUNTRY!" variety.

Christ, it disgusts me that such idiots are allowed to breathe.

So this person's wife is now all irate, claiming that Obama is lying about something. She thinks Obama claims his father served in WWII.

As Obama's father was born in the mid-30s, it is not possible.

What is even more impossible, is that Obama would willingly say something like that when he knows it not to be true.

Here is the video clip this person is freaking out on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw

As usual with these foam-at-the-mouth idiots, this video was taken out of context.

Obama was discussing how current veterans are not receiving the care and benefits that vets from WWII and Korea received. When he refers to his father, he is speaking rhetorically, referring to what current veterans are saying, that is "My father served in WWII, and when he came home, he got the services that he needed".

Here is the Snopes article which discusses and dissects this latest bunch of fucking idiot bullshit:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/service.asp

These idiots act like a bunch of chickens. They have no sense, and the slightest fucking them sends them flapping around screeching "The sky is falling the sky is falling!"

They are using valuable air that could better be used by retarded orangutans....:umm:

Hardrock69
07-28-2011, 01:18 PM
Actually, I am pretty damn glad we have a black president, if for no other reason than it PISSES OFF STUPID PEOPLE!!! :hee:

Nitro Express
07-28-2011, 04:06 PM
The one constant of the US presidency is they are bought off, corrupt, idiots.