PDA

View Full Version : Obama's a moderate conservative and Repukes are stupid, crazy, ignorant cowards.

FORD
07-31-2011, 05:28 PM
...so says Ronald Reagan's policy advisor Bruce Bartlett.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSF8YjSLTHI

Nitro Express
07-31-2011, 05:49 PM
$14 trillion dollars in debt is not exactly a result of tax cuts and amazingly a sizable chunk of it is due to Obama's spending. If you break that $14 trillion down to which presidents are responsible Obama is responsible for the biggest chunk of that figure. More than any president. All I hear from the Democrats now is how Bush screwed us. They never talk about the sham of a healthcare plan they rammed through or all the spending that happened under their rule. All of this is the pot calling the kettle black. The bottom line is the United states is not only $14 trillion in debt if you count in the liabilities like government pensions and social security that the government purposefully leaves off the balance sheet it amounts to a whopping $80 trillion in debt. None of this political theater of who left the biggest turd in the punchbowl is going to fix a thing. Go ahead and cheer for your team. It does nothing to fix the problem. Raising the debt ceiling will only buy time before default with a bigger number rears it's head around again. Default is reality. It's going to happen one way or another. Raising the debt ceiling has more to do with a certain president trying to avoid reality so he can get elected another term. That's to buy more time so his buddies at the World Bank and UN can spin the tragedy in their favor and hopefully take advantage of tragedy to consolidate wealth for themselves. It's all about stealing and not fixing a damn thing.

Obama is like a CEO. He has a golden parachute or so he thinks. We don't.

VAiN
07-31-2011, 06:48 PM
Obama is like a CEO.

Couldn't agree more.. that's how I see politics.. Like working at a huge corporation, and the higher you go up the chain, the dumber the people and more bullshit to deal with.

Nitro Express
07-31-2011, 08:09 PM
If Obama stood for the right things I would be happy to wrap him in kevlar and body guard him myself. No bullshit. I would be willing to risk my life to defend a decent president. That's because a decent president is the rarest asset on this planet. Gold and platinum are cheap garbage compared to finding a honest, decent politician.