PDA

View Full Version : Heaven Knows I'm an Idiot Hole Now

Seshmeister
08-01-2011, 08:52 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/jul/28/morrissey-norway-attacks-mcdonalds-kfc

Morrissey likens Norway attacks to McDonald's and KFC

Vegetarian singer prompts outrage by saying Norwegian killings are 'nothing' compared with deeds of fast-food chains

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/7/28/1311873128130/Glastonbury-Festival-Some-008.jpg

The former Smiths front man Morrissey has provoked a storm of protest following comments in which the singer allegedly compared the Norwegian massacre in which 76 people died to the slaughter of animals for fast-food restaurant chains.

The 52-year-old vegetarian and animal rights activist allegedly made the remarks during a concert on Sunday in the Polish capital, Warsaw, where he is in the middle of a summer tour.

Just before performing his single Meat is Murder, he reportedly told the crowd: "We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 [sic] dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried shit every day."

His comments, reported in the Daily Mirror, led to condemnation on websites and Twitter.

One wrote on the singer's fan site: "The killing of children compared to KFC & McDonald's?!!! What an [arsehole]!

Another tweeted: "I've been veggy for 22 years. Today Morrissey's made me want to start eating meat." Another concluded: "Jesus Christ, Morrissey, you utter, utter bell-end".

The singer's spokeswoman told the Guardian: "There is no more to say on the matter, thank you".

It is not the first time Morrissey's outspoken views on animal rights issues have caused offence. In an interview in Guardian Weekend in September he called the Chinese people a "sub-species" over their treatment of animals and attitude toward animal welfare.

In April this year he voiced unease that David Cameron was a fan of his former band, telling BBC Radio 4's Front Row programme it was because the prime minister had hunted stag in the past. "It's a moral issue. Killing a stag is like killing a child. What's the difference?" he told presenter John Wilson.

VAiN
08-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Some people can really take something and run with it... doesn't he also like banging little boys?

standin
08-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Some people can really take something and run with it... doesn't he also like banging little boys?
OoOoo1 you are on a roll today! :biggrin:

Hardrock69
08-01-2011, 09:34 AM
What a moron. Never cared for his music. Cared even less about him as a human. Now he is just demonstrating stupidity.

Gotta love entertainers whose music has been irrelevant for years if not decades and have nothing to purvey to their audiences any more so they start dispensing idiocy. :hee:

sadaist
08-01-2011, 09:43 AM
Dude is crazy. Must be the lack of protein his brain is getting from him not eating any red meat. get this guy a porterhouse - rare on the double!!!

That said, I am a carnivore through & through. However, the methods that are used to raise, house & slaughter our food sources is pretty barbaric. I think rather than being so extreme and trying to get people to stop eating meat 100% (which will never happen), groups like PETA should focus on humane treatment & kill methods of livestock. I'd bet a lot more people would get behind them if they pushed that cause.

It's in humans nature to eat meat. If we weren't meant to eat it, it would not taste good, we would not crave it, we would not be able to digest it, and it would provide no nutritional value. We weren't meant to eat rocks, sand or dirt. Doesn't taste good, doesn't digest, and has zero nutritional value. I think all living creatures eat what they were meant to eat.

Seshmeister
08-01-2011, 10:48 AM
I've never seen an artist who has so many fans who think he's an asshole. :)

This is just the latest statement in a series including some racist stuff too. One of those situations where the more the fans learn about the person the less they like him.

This comment on the forum made me smile...

icelandicandpissed
Re: your an idiot, morrisey.

Hey, Morrissey...

A couple of weeks ago I had some tasty minke whale meat for dinner. Three days ago I had a nice, bloody rib eye steak. Tomorrow evening I'll probably be having it again, and the next morning when it comes back out as a steaming wad of shit, I'll be aimed directly at one of your albums.
I'll never listen to any of your work again, and I curse the day I paid money to see you on stage.

Any of you cunts have a problem with my spelling?

jhale667
08-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Never liked Morrissey. But that's just idiotic.

Seshmeister
08-01-2011, 10:56 AM
It's in humans nature to eat meat. If we weren't meant to eat it, it would not taste good, we would not crave it, we would not be able to digest it, and it would provide no nutritional value. We weren't meant to eat rocks, sand or dirt. Doesn't taste good, doesn't digest, and has zero nutritional value. I think all living creatures eat what they were meant to eat.

That's a bit of a stretch but whatever. :)

By all accounts we didn't used to get very much meat and spent most of the time eating berries and roots. That said I'm not too keen on the 'natural diet' argument since it was also natural to die before we reached 40 in the unusual case that we didn't die in childbirth or as an infant.

BTW did you know that it's only very recently(in biological terms) that humans evolved the enzyme lactase which allows us to digest cows milk?

binnie
08-01-2011, 11:42 AM
This is what happens when you start to believe your open hype.....

Seshmeister
08-01-2011, 12:47 PM
You evolve an enzyme?

PETE'S BROTHER
08-01-2011, 01:42 PM
the enzyme evolves you

Little Texan
08-01-2011, 02:06 PM
He can't be 100% vegetarian...isn't he a sausage eater? He's another one of those extremist animal rights nuts that values animal life over human life. People like this should be thrown in the lion cage and left to their own devices.

FORD
08-01-2011, 02:28 PM
I have no problem with anyone who wants to be vegetarian/vegan for health reasons, or out of love for animals or whatever. And I would agree with Morrissey that the factory farms that supply McDonalds & KFC (as well as your local supermarket) are horrible.

But this analogy to Norway just sucks harder than Sammy Hagar backstage at a Village People concert.

ThrillsNSpills
08-01-2011, 02:37 PM
This guy's heart was probably in the right place with regard to his intent but he obviously sabotaged himself by using the analogy to the Norway tragedy.

lesfunk
08-01-2011, 05:06 PM
I've never seen an artist who has so many fans who think he's an asshole. :)

One of those situations where the more the fans learn about the person the less they like him.

Kind of like Edward Van Halen....

lesfunk
08-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Why does it take something like this for people to realize the guy is a douche nozzle? I knew it years ago after hearing 10 seconds of one of his songs

Seshmeister
08-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Kind of like Edward Van Halen....

Very much so.

chefcraig
08-01-2011, 07:26 PM
"Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn. To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living. Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food. The body, these waterheads imagine, is a temple that should not be polluted by animal protein. It's healthier, they insist, though every vegetarian waiter I've worked with is brought down by any rumor of a cold. Oh, I'll accommodate them, I'll rummage around for something to feed them, for a 'vegetarian plate', if called on to do so. Fourteen dollars for a few slices of grilled eggplant and zucchini suits my food cost fine."

- Anthony Bourdain, Kitchen Confidential (Bloomsbury, 2000), page 70.

SunisinuS
08-01-2011, 07:41 PM
One farmer says to me, "You cannot live on vegetable food solely, for it furnishes nothing to make the bones with;" and so he religiously devotes a part of his day to supplying himself with the raw material of bones; walking all the while he talks behind his oxen, which, with vegetable-made bones, jerk him and his lumbering plow along in spite of every obstacle. ~Henry David Thoreau

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. ~Albert Einstein

While we ourselves are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on this earth? ~George Bernard Shaw

Truely man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds theirs. We live by the death of others: we are burial places! I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men. ~Leonardo da Vinci

Or if you prefer Homer:

All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say, "Yo Goober! Where's the meat?" I'm trying to impress people here, Lisa. You don't win friends with salad. ~Matt Groening, The Simpsons, spoken by the character Homer Simpson.

Nitro Express
08-01-2011, 07:42 PM
We will see how long his veggie dedication lasts when he's starving lost at sea in a dingy and all there is to eat is beef jerky.

ThrillsNSpills
08-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Why does it take something like this for people to realize the guy is a douche nozzle? I knew it years ago after hearing 10 seconds of one of his songs

If his music was evidence, then he's a people hater too, which if you buy into the people are animals theory, makes him a complete hypocrite.

BITEYOASS
08-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Get ready to laugh your ass off Seshmeister:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQR78U6zvGI

ashstralia
08-01-2011, 08:10 PM
to all the rock/pop stars: don't preach your sociopolitical mumbo jumbo to me, please. just sing the fucking song.

Seshmeister
08-01-2011, 08:32 PM
I don't think anyone will be eating meat from animals in 100 years time, it's not sustainable as it uses up too much space and water and we'll be able to manufacture artificial meat pretty soon anyway.

The Morrissey dogma though is that all life is exactly equal so a dead chicken is as important as a dead human which apart from being intellectual blind alley (antibacterial wipes are murder), also inevitably leads to a vain silly man like him falling into numerous traps of hypocrisy.

Nitro Express
08-01-2011, 09:05 PM
I don't think anyone will be eating meat from animals in 100 years time, it's not sustainable as it uses up too much space and water and we'll be able to manufacture artificial meat pretty soon anyway.

The Morrissey dogma though is that all life is exactly equal so a dead chicken is as important as a dead human which apart from being intellectual blind alley (antibacterial wipes are murder), also inevitably leads to a vain silly man like him falling into numerous traps of hypocrisy.

Seshmeister
08-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Get ready to laugh your ass off Seshmeister:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQR78U6zvGI

Hah!

I can't remember seeing a movie with such a low score on IMDB...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088925/

fifth element
08-02-2011, 03:39 PM
vegetarians, meat eaters, vegans...
none of which has anything to do w/ people as people

People are not ticked at Morissey because he doesn't eat meat, but because of his attempt at using the fact to compare others to the brutality in Norway.

he is a loser in the art of communication....
but we already knew that...from his music. :hee:

Seshmeister
08-04-2011, 05:46 AM

standin
08-04-2011, 07:58 AM
There are times when I see a clip such as "band aid on his one of his boobs" and I think, "What? What is that clip about? I wanna see.!" I look and it is longer than 15 seconds and conclude that that's not worth the throttled effort. In those times, I am thankful that I did not spend one minute and 35 seconds on a clip titled "band aid on one of his boobs" :biggrin:

Seshmeister
08-04-2011, 08:18 AM
Your loss. :)

FORD
08-04-2011, 02:20 PM
I know some ABC kids who love Morrissey. When I ask them what they think of Morrissey's saying that Chinese people are subhumans, they dismiss it with a "meh." Okaaaay...:umm:

Never heard that quote before. I had to look it up. Apparently it was in reference to a practice of skinning animals alive, but it's still a pretty fucked up thing to say. Guess ol' Steven won't be playing any gigs in China any time soon.

Nitro Express
08-04-2011, 02:57 PM
I don't know about now but about 20 years ago the spend the big bucks and impress everyone delicasy in Hong Kong was fresh monkey brains. It costs about $2000 US for the meal.

Seshmeister
08-04-2011, 05:15 PM
I know some ABC kids who love Morrissey. When I ask them what they think of Morrissey's saying that Chinese people are subhumans, they dismiss it with a "meh." Okaaaay...:umm:

It was a fucking disgusting thing for him to say.

He also said he wouldn't come back to the UK because there were too many immigrants. All very difficult for the 'right on' fans who used to look down on the 'misogynistic' rock music I like.

It's about time though that the Chinese stopped wiping out the planets most incredible animals with the superstitious pretend medicine shit. Hopefully things will get better as the country gets richer as it's mainly peasants in China and hippies in the West that believe in Chinese 'medicine'. The people high up in the Party certainly don't use it unless it's the tigers penis makes my dick hard crap.

Nitro Express
08-04-2011, 05:29 PM
There are people with money in China now. They are called the government. It's still very far from having the human rights the west has or we used to have. The pollution is horrible. Every time people point to China as the new model I about shit my pants. I remember sitting in business school listening to the professors tell us how much the US would sell those one billion Chinese consumers. I told them we wouldn't be selling to them they would be making it there and selling it to us. But then these were the same enlightened people who said NAFTA would create jobs.

My family has a downtown condo in Salt Lake City. We were going to fly the Norway flag off the balcony during the olympics but Salt Lake is full of people with Norwegian ancestry and too many of those on the building so we flew the Tibetan flag. Nobody was flying one of those. Would you believe a Chinese official knocked on our door and told us to take it down? We politely told her to get fucked. So don't buy the China is now democratic bullshit. They just went from communism to fascism because the later makes the country more money if you have dumb people willing to buy your stuff.

FORD
08-04-2011, 05:34 PM
For the record, THIS Hippie in the west only believes in HERBAL natural medicine (Chinese or otherwise) and never the tiger's penis/powdered rhino horn/eye of Newt Gingrich stuff.

Nitro Express
08-04-2011, 05:48 PM
I drew a bear tag and went and shot one. I saved the gall bladder and put it in a jar of vodka and gave it to a Chinese friend of mine. You would have thought I had given him a bar of gold. They drink the alcohol and it's supposed to make your sex life better. I've never tried it. We lived in Hong Kong in the late 70's and if you think we are superstitious and prejudice in the US, they have us beat many times in the culture there. I don't see us changing anytime soon. It's human nature why do we think we are going to change after thousands of years just because we have some electronic toys now.

Seshmeister
08-04-2011, 05:57 PM
My family has a downtown condo in Salt Lake City. We were going to fly the Norway flag off the balcony during the olympics but Salt Lake is full of people with Norwegian ancestry and too many of those on the building so we flew the Tibetan flag. Nobody was flying one of those. Would you believe a Chinese official knocked on our door and told us to take it down? We politely told her to get fucked. So don't buy the China is now democratic bullshit.

This was at the Olympics in China? If so good effort. :)

PETE'S BROTHER
08-04-2011, 06:04 PM
This was at the Olympics in China? If so good effort. :)

i don't think we would be hearin' nitro's views on the federal reserve if he tried that in china. :baaa:

Seshmeister
08-04-2011, 07:32 PM
It's a badly written post. Chinese officials in Salt Lake City?

Ahhh I think he means the corrupt Winter Olympics in 2002...

FORD
08-05-2011, 01:55 PM
Well, I'll try an herbal tea once, but if it's too nasty, then the next time I get that herb, it will probably be in capsule form at Super Supplements (http://www.supersup.com/).

Seshmeister
08-06-2011, 06:18 AM
For the record, THIS Hippie in the west only believes in HERBAL natural medicine (Chinese or otherwise) and never the tiger's penis/powdered rhino horn/eye of Newt Gingrich stuff.

The difference between 'natural medicine' and medicine is that once you can show something works with empirical evidence it's just called medicine from that point onwards.

In the middle ages almost all the medicine was herbal natural medicine.

ashstralia
08-06-2011, 06:34 AM
sesh, when you say 'almost', what was a middle ages non herbal unnatural medicine?

chefcraig
08-06-2011, 07:30 AM
sesh, when you say 'almost', what was a middle ages non herbal unnatural medicine?

http://img1.imagehousing.com/15/9572b37addc288eb8688edb386944a87.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/815826)

ashstralia
08-06-2011, 07:53 AM
google home trepanning:biggrin:

Nickdfresh
08-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Yep. Hitler was a celibate, asexual salad eater too....

Nickdfresh
08-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Incidentally, I'm going to get a nice free-range chicken burrito at Chipoltes today as I listen to the sounds of How Soon is Now.

Nickdfresh
08-06-2011, 12:52 PM

I dunno. I do recall seeing something on him in the 1990s where he basically said he was celibate and really didn't have sexual urges, though he said he had one sexual encounter which I assume was a gay one....

Nitro Express
08-06-2011, 01:45 PM
http://img1.imagehousing.com/15/9572b37addc288eb8688edb386944a87.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/815826)

We should hire the guy in the picture and send him to Washington DC to clean the place up.

Nitro Express
08-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Yeah it was during the winter olympic games in 2002. The building we had the flag hanging off the balcony rail was just down the street from where the award ceremonies took place. Some government official from China saw it and said the flag was offensive to China and displaying it was not in the true spirit of the olympic games. Basically she said the flag no longer represented a legitimate country that had anything to do with the olympic games. It was unbelievable. You could tell she was used to people doing whatever she told them to do and she forgot where she was. If we were in a different part of town nothing would have happened but we were right where all the action was and where everyone was. China obviously wants Tibet wiped out of memory.

Nickdfresh
08-06-2011, 02:15 PM
That's a bit of a stretch but whatever. :)

By all accounts we didn't used to get very much meat and spent most of the time eating berries and roots. That said I'm not too keen on the 'natural diet' argument since it was also natural to die before we reached 40 in the unusual case that we didn't die in childbirth or as an infant.

BTW did you know that it's only very recently(in biological terms) that humans evolved the enzyme lactase which allows us to digest cows milk?

I agree. We really probably eat too much meat and get more protein than we really need in the Western World. But one of the objections I have to these PETA/Animal Rights nutbags is that they spread their own silly fucking insidious propaganda about stuff like basic nutrition. We are omnivores and I think Modern Man has always subsisted on some form of meat once we got organized into tribal societies and started using strategy to chuck spears at wooly mammoths; it's a pretty well known fact that animal protein and amino acids are far more efficiently processed by ones body than vegetarian fare IIRC...

BTW, hasn't Morrassholy been involved in extremist right fringe (Nat'l Front) fascist politics in the U.K. in the past?

Nickdfresh
08-06-2011, 03:25 PM
LOL From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey#Music_industry_feuds

Morrissey has criticised singers like Madonna, Elton John and George Michael, generally claiming their lyrics are pointless and they are more interested in being celebrities than in their music. He has also had disagreements with The Cure's Robert Smith, who stated "If Morrissey says not to eat meat, then I'll eat meat; that's how much I hate Morrissey."[75] Lol Tolhurst, another founding member of the Cure, has claimed he likes Morrissey's music; however, he also said Smith is "quite justified in his ire", alleging their feud was instigated by Morrissey:

"We had never met Morrissey or the Smiths at that point and Morrissey made a very uncalled for remark concerning Robert in the English press. I never understood why as we or Robert had done nothing to upset him that I could think of, but after that it kind of snowballed.... Especially as journalists love feuds!!"[76]

Nitro Express
08-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Elton John and George Michael get their protein but it ain't from eating meat. It aint from a udder either but it does shoot a white substance.

chefcraig
08-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Elton John and George Michael get their protein but it ain't from eating meat. It aint from a udder either but it does shoot a white substance.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc281/jinnis8/Picsfromcamera094.jpg

Seshmeister
08-06-2011, 04:09 PM

I only learned very recently that Hitler actually was not a vegetarian, he just said he was. He also wasn't an atheist and was in favor of Christian education in schools.

Nickdfresh
08-06-2011, 04:21 PM
I only learned very recently that Hitler actually was not a vegetarian, he just said he was. He also wasn't an atheist and was in favor of Christian education in schools.

Cool. You have links to that? He wasn't a complete teetotaler either, but I like to fuck with preachy shitheads though. :)

chefcraig
08-06-2011, 04:22 PM

It's the chicks, dude. Some guys will tell a woman just about anything in order to get into her pants.

Seshmeister
08-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Actually I first heard about it on the QI TV show which is ridiculously anal about research but a quick Google will confirm he was a secret sausage eater.

Plus remember this was the 1940s, I remember an older Aunt returning with a ham sandwich years ago when I told her my date wouldn't be able to eat the steak she had served up because she was vegetarian. :)

Seshmeister
08-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Link http://www.qi.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=5507&view=next&sid=12acf8363d47e591fd0066e5b84f0008

FORD
08-06-2011, 05:19 PM
The difference between 'natural medicine' and medicine is that once you can show something works with empirical evidence it's just called medicine from that point onwards.

In the middle ages almost all the medicine was herbal natural medicine.

Well, that may be the common sense definition of "Medicine", but sadly in the US, "Medicine" seems to be defined lately as "something patented and owned by a pharmaceutical company". And some of that IS actually herbally based, but they will never tell you that, because they would rather you spend $20/pill than $3 for a box of tea that does the same thing. Or even $10 for a bottle of capsules at Super Supplements that contains the same active ingredient.

The standard of medicine should be what works, most effectively and with the least number of side effects. Not what is most profitable. And it's the profitability that prevents the "empirical evidence" when the studies are often funded by those who are looking for money (i.e. Pharma Inc.)

FORD
08-06-2011, 05:25 PM
LOL From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey#Music_industry_feuds

Morrissey has criticised singers like Madonna, Elton John and George Michael, generally claiming their lyrics are pointless and they are more interested in being celebrities than in their music. He has also had disagreements with The Cure's Robert Smith, who stated "If Morrissey says not to eat meat, then I'll eat meat; that's how much I hate Morrissey."[75] Lol Tolhurst, another founding member of the Cure, has claimed he likes Morrissey's music; however, he also said Smith is "quite justified in his ire", alleging their feud was instigated by Morrissey:

"We had never met Morrissey or the Smiths at that point and Morrissey made a very uncalled for remark concerning Robert in the English press. I never understood why as we or Robert had done nothing to upset him that I could think of, but after that it kind of snowballed.... Especially as journalists love feuds!!"[76]

Why does Robert Smith hate Morrissey? Because Morrissey stole his entire act. Robert was the original "mope rocker" with the depressing lyrics :biggrin:

(Well, he and Ian Curtis from Joy Division anyway. But he didn't stick around long enough to hate Morrissey)

Seshmeister
08-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Well, that may be the common sense definition of "Medicine", but sadly in the US, "Medicine" seems to be defined lately as "something patented and owned by a pharmaceutical company". And some of that IS actually herbally based, but they will never tell you that, because they would rather you spend $20/pill than $3 for a box of tea that does the same thing. Or even $10 for a bottle of capsules at Super Supplements that contains the same active ingredient.

The standard of medicine should be what works, most effectively and with the least number of side effects. Not what is most profitable. And it's the profitability that prevents the "empirical evidence" when the studies are often funded by those who are looking for money (i.e. Pharma Inc.)

It's a horrible idea that your doctor has a direct financial relationship with your treatment whereby the money he makes is related to the form of treatment he gives you.

I can't remember that issue coming up very much in the healthcare debate in the US, to me it's very important and one of the reasons why public healthcare is the way to go.

It's also true that they need to change the rules about pharmaceutical research and force them to publish ALL the studies they do and not just the ones that have a positive outcome for the drug.

Seshmeister
08-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Why does Robert Smith hate Morrissey? Because Morrissey stole his entire act. Robert was the original "mope rocker" with the depressing lyrics :biggrin:

(Well, he and Ian Curtis from Joy Division anyway. But he didn't stick around long enough to hate Morrissey)

Give me the Cure any day over Morrissey or The Smiths, jeez.

Fuck I really hate the Smiths. :)

Seshmeister
08-06-2011, 05:36 PM

I nearly said all and then remembered about leeches and trepanning. Leeches aren't herbal and trepanning isn't natural. Plus I couldn't be bothered going down the route of leeches in case someone pointed out they use leeches today and blah blah. I'm actually boring even myself as I type this, damn you. :)

FORD
08-06-2011, 08:19 PM
I can see the benefits of leeches, at least in theory. A bunch of stagnant old blood pooling under your skin (from bruising) probably isn't all that good of a thing, but of course there's the whole sanitary factor, and your common swamp leeches could be carrying fuck knows what. Sterilized lab leeches though, who knows? I'm not in any hurry to try it myself though.

standin
08-07-2011, 06:17 AM
I just bought and set to process a 10 pound selection of cow flesh. It looked completely anemic. There is no doubt the nutrition in it is going to be limited at best.
I think one issue of the "modern" society, are that they are borderline malnourished. Borderline undernourishment causes all kinds of problems, physical and otherwise.
Apple Bee's is not wholesome food. Mass quantity food simply does not have nutrition as it should.

Nickdfresh
08-09-2011, 03:56 AM

Seshmeister
08-09-2011, 06:57 AM
They're very good Mitchell and Webb. :)

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/pje5ROe5Y_w?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/pje5ROe5Y_w?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

fifth element
08-09-2011, 03:33 PM

ummm....
I might be mistaken, but believe that

Hitler not only had a "companion" whom later became his wife (Eva Braun),
but was rumored to have had a mistress, as well...
(One of the problems between he and Braun)

on the other hand, the man is said to be not just a vegetarian, but a non-smoker....

none of which makes a bit of difference
in the big sceme of things.

Nickdfresh
08-09-2011, 07:39 PM
ummm....
I might be mistaken, but believe that

Hitler not only had a "companion" whom later became his wife (Eva Braun),
but was rumored to have had a mistress, as well...

Yes. But opinions of his former inner-circle are decidedly mixed as to if they ever actually had sex regularly, or if at all. I heard one former SS officer say that he often dated and spoke to Hitler's housekeeping staff and they reported that they never saw any sort of amorous stains on the sheets...

on the other hand, the man is said to be not just a vegetarian, but a non-smoker....

none of which makes a bit of difference
in the big sceme of things.

What's a sceme? :)

Nickdfresh
08-09-2011, 07:44 PM