PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Territory - Cabo Wabo Cantina

heartbreaker
08-01-2011, 12:46 PM
I know that everyone in the DLR Army is aware of Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo Cantina in Cabo, San Lucas, Mexico.

As it turns out, I will be vacationing in Cabo, San Lucas Mexico for my birthday this year and I had planned to check out the Cabo Wabo if, for no other reason, to scope out the enemy territory and see if any DLR marks have been planted there. At the very least, some anti-Sammy/pro Dave graffitti in the men's room.

I was wondering if anyone from the DLR Army has ever "invaded" Sammy's Cabo Wabo in the past (I refuse to believe that I will be the first) and what everyone else's $0.02 is on the subject.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-01-2011, 12:55 PM
I know that everyone in the DLR Army is aware of Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo Cantina in Cabo, San Lucas, Mexico.

As it turns out, I will be vacationing in Cabo, San Lucas Mexico for my birthday this year and I had planned to check out the Cabo Wabo if, for no other reason, to scope out the enemy territory and see if any DLR marks have been planted there. At the very least, some anti-Sammy/pro Dave graffitti in the men's room.

I was wondering if anyone from the DLR Army has ever "invaded" Sammy's Cabo Wabo in the past (I refuse to believe that I will be the first) and what everyone else's $0.02 is on the subject.

been there, saw the house band, not a horrible club/restaurant. more fun at squid row. there is a little outdoor bar near the marina called "monkey business". just a 12 stool bar to sample the wares from a liquor store next door. killer drinks and for some reason we have a blast there every time. :gulp:

PETE'S BROTHER
08-01-2011, 01:01 PM
for some reason i think i remember a copy of 1984 on the gold/platinum/trophy wall

PETE'S BROTHER
08-01-2011, 01:02 PM
where are ya stayin?

Va Beach VH Fan
08-01-2011, 01:44 PM
Moving to HOM due to the "No Hagar threads in Main" policy.....

TJMKID
08-01-2011, 01:45 PM

Maybe you can pull off an Ozzy --- a la 1984 Alamo --- and take a huge piss all over the Cabo Wabo front door and take a photo of it? :tongue0011:

hambon4lif
08-01-2011, 03:14 PM
I was wondering if anyone from the DLR Army has ever "invaded" Sammy's Cabo Wabo in the past (I refuse to believe that I will be the first) and what everyone else's $0.02 is on the subject.It was an experience that scarred me for life!

One of my friends won a radio contest for a winter getaway to Cabo for him and three guests, and he invited me and his homies to go with him. It was the dead of winter here in Illinois, and it was like 10 below zero, so I was like "Fuck it, let's get out of here for awhile."

We were set up with two suites at The Bungalow. The weather was nice, and there was alot of hot pussy running around, so we checked-in, threw our bags in the room, and hit the town. Half-hour later we wandered into the Wabo, and the place is packed. Good music's playing (lots of Bad Company, ZZ Top etc.) and there's alot of hot chicks on the dancefloor. One of 'em kept smiling at me so I went up and started grinding on her. We're getting hot and heavy when it occurs to me that we have rooms, so I took her by the hand and split for a spell.

No sooner do we get in the room did she stand at the end of the bed, lift her dress, drop her thong, and bend over. She had a killer ass, so I just walked over and plugged in. There's a full-length mirror hanging on the wall at the foot of the bed, so I'm doing the Christian Bale/American Psycho thing where I'm pointing at the mirror and making goofy faces while I'm banging her.
I feel the load getting ready to explode, and I don't know if it was from serious air intake, but when I pulled my dick out she let out the raunchiest queef you've ever heard in your life!! It sounded like somebody dropped a bowling ball on top of a duck. It was pretty gross.

And the night just got worse from that point on. We get back to the club, and they're playing Van Hagar songs consecutively, like 10 in a fucking row. It was my personal "Room 101" from Orwells '1984'. Fuckin' horrific!!

I love my God-given sense of hearing, but that was one night I wouldn't have minded being without it. Between the roaring queef and being subjected to 10 song blocks of Sammy Hagar, it's really fucked me up mentally.

The weather was nice, though.......

PETE'S BROTHER
08-01-2011, 03:17 PM
nice :biggrin:

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 04:04 PM
please keep the cabo cantina a neutral territory. sammy wouldn't go into your house to scribble on your bathroom walls and piss on your foundation. that being said, have an awesome time down there and be safe.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-01-2011, 04:09 PM
please keep the cabo cantina a neutral territory. sammy wouldn't go into your house to scribble on your bathroom walls and piss on your foundation. that being said, have an awesome time down there and be safe.

he peed on the spaceship while he was bein' "probed" :fufu:

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 04:10 PM
he peed on the spaceship while he was bein' "probed" :fufu:

hi pete! you never came over last month. i had a 6-pack waiting for ya.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-01-2011, 04:22 PM
hi pete! you never came over last month. i had a 6-pack waiting for ya.

let heater have it, thanx

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 04:25 PM
let heater have it, thanx

i don't like heater.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-01-2011, 04:25 PM
me neither

Nitro Express
08-01-2011, 04:27 PM
So I take it none of you are going down to Cabo for Sam's birthday bash in October.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-01-2011, 04:29 PM
cancelled our august cabo trip for australia in september

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 04:47 PM
So I take it none of you are going down to Cabo for Sam's birthday bash in October.

i'm in. who's coming with hotsummerknight? ill buy the first round of anejo.

hambon4lif
08-01-2011, 04:51 PM
i'm in. who's coming with hotsummerknight? ill buy the first round of anejo.How weird is that?

I tell a story about a raspy pussyfart, then find out one of them posts here......

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 04:55 PM
How weird is that?

I tell a story about a raspy pussyfart, then find out one of them posts here......

yes that was quite a story you told! bet it didn't happen.

hambon4lif
08-01-2011, 05:15 PM
yes that was quite a story you told! bet it didn't happen.You're on, troll!

And while we're in a gambling mood, why don't we put a wager on whether or not your girlfriend would make the same sound if I pulled my meat out of her ass?

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 05:18 PM
You're on, troll!

And while we're in a gambling mood, why don't we put a wager on whether or not your girlfriend would make the same sound if I pulled my meat out of her ass?

i don't have a girlfriend.

hambon4lif
08-01-2011, 05:20 PM
i don't have a girlfriend.That surprises NO ONE...

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 05:20 PM
That surprises NO ONE...

i have two of them. which one are we wagering on?

VanHalener
08-01-2011, 05:21 PM
please keep the cabo cantina a neutral territory. sammy wouldn't go into your house to scribble on your bathroom...

Yeah, RIGHT! I smell sheep!

Fuck Hagar and his queer bar. I hope some Mexican burns his place to the ground for violating their land with a bunch of sheep fucking retards. Sammy wouldn't go pissing on my place , eh? What a crock of shit! The fat clown ruined Van Halen, and to this day pisses on them every chance he gets.

Neutral territory? That's a fucking laugh

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Did I mention FUCK HAGAR AND HIS QUEER SHEEP ORGY BAR?!

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Yeah, RIGHT! I smell sheep!

Fuck Hagar and his queer bar. I hope some Mexican burns his place to the ground for violating their land with a bunch of sheep fucking retards. Sammy wouldn't go pissing on my place , eh? What a crock of shit! The fat clown ruined Van Halen, and to this day pisses on them every chance he gets.

Neutral territory? That's a fucking laugh

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

why would the mexicans there want to burn his place down? he probably provides jobs for a shitload of them and their families running one of the biggest tequila operations around. come on now wear your thinking cap!

hambon4lif
08-01-2011, 05:24 PM
i have two of them. which one are we wagering on?The one that gave birth to you.....

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 05:28 PM
The one that gave birth to you.....

Touche! :hee:

In all seriousness, I don't recall either of them farting out of their vaginas. What sound comes out of your boyfriend's ass?

VanHalener
08-01-2011, 05:29 PM
why would the mexicans there want to burn his place down? he probably provides jobs for a shitload of them and their families running one of the biggest tequila operations around. come on now wear your thinking cap!

So you are taking up the Hagar flag and parading as his supporter.

I'm smelling a stronger sheep odor wafting this way.

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 05:31 PM
So you are taking up the Hagar flag and parading as his supporter.

I'm smelling a stronger sheep odor wafting this way.

I'm a supporter of both Hagar and DLR. I want the best of both worlds.

sadaist
08-01-2011, 05:35 PM
My brother took me on a 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise to celebrate me finishing chemo back in 2001. Our Cabo day we went to the Cabo Wabo. I was surprised right as we walked in to see busts of all 4 Van Hagar members. I figured Sammy woulda had EVH & co removed after all the turmoil between 1996-2001 when I visited. Lots of VH memorabilia. The license plates from all over the US that they hang over the bar was pretty awesome. It's a small bar, but you gotta go if you are in Cabo. Even if you hate Sammy, the bar is a part of VH. A nasty, messy part that I bet still pisses the brothers off.

We had a good time there though. Played on the pool tables for a bit and ordered shots of mezcal with a worm in each. 1st & only time I actually ate the worm. The rule was we had to chew it & show before we washed it down. Chewy.

Woulda been cool to see Van hagar play there when they first opened it and were together still and all still co-owners.

Have fun....and check out the Giggling Marlin bar. A fucking institution in Cabo San Lucas.

VanHalener
08-01-2011, 05:36 PM
I liked a little of Hagar's pre-Van Halen work, but he ruined Van Halen when he joined the band.

Do you like Haggis?

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 05:39 PM
I actually love Haggis. Why do you ask?

VanHalener
08-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Because I am going to name my next haggis recipe after you.

Cheers!

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 05:46 PM
im honored. please share the recipe and let me know how you go about getting the ingredients.

VanHalener
08-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Certainly. I'll post it in the Sheep Pen.

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 05:52 PM
thanks. you'll have to alert me when you post it in there. i don't frequent that forum often, people are mean to me there.

VanHalener
08-01-2011, 05:54 PM
May I ask, are you a guy or a girl?

hotsummerknight
08-01-2011, 06:07 PM
May I ask, are you a guy or a girl?

I'm a guy. I see where you are going with this so let me just say that while Im not into the same things you are, I respect whatever you choose to do behind closed doors. Also, lets respect the forum and not go too far off topic!

VanHalener
08-01-2011, 06:19 PM
I'm a guy. I see where you are going with this so let me just say that while Im not into the same things you are, I respect whatever you choose to do behind closed doors. Also, lets respect the forum and not go too far off topic!

Uh oh!
Lol Alrghty then. I just wanted to know if you were a chick because I like to mellow my harsh for all the ladies. Your fantasies are troubling.

I'm outta here.

standin
08-01-2011, 06:25 PM

I recognize that discourse, I do not recall it yet, but I recognize it. :umm: :smoke:

heartbreaker
08-23-2011, 08:13 PM
I have successfully infiltrated the Cabo Wabo Cantina in Cabo, San Lucas, Mexico.

Here's a link to a picture of me in front of it wearing a David Lee Roth T-shirt (on my 34th birthday, no less!) taken August 12, 2011.

FYI - You'll need a facebook account.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2116287219358&set=a.1499608402773.2066874.1011048000&type=1&theater[/URL]