PDA

View Full Version : 10 years ago tonight

Bob_R
06-12-2004, 11:16 PM
That's right boys and girls it's hard to believe but 10 years ago tonight OJ Simpson brutally killed 2 people. And, what's probably worse is that he got away with it. The judicial system in this country sucks and a murderer is walking the earth.

Sarge
06-13-2004, 01:09 AM
If the glove doesn't fit...

Fuck it..
That guy is guilty.

I remember watching the verdict announcement on the TV at work and a few fools celebrated saying that OJ was innocent..

Bill Lumbergh
06-13-2004, 01:16 AM
Can't believe that idiot still shows his fuckin' mug on TV etc.. Wonder how that search for the killers is going?!

thefive
06-13-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Can't believe that idiot still shows his fuckin' mug on TV etc.. Wonder how that search for the killers is going?!

Yeah O.J is using all his money and time searching for the killer or killers.:D What about that Kato sumbag?

Bill Lumbergh
06-13-2004, 01:54 AM
Hey bro, you live in SoCal you should go investigate! :D

lucky wilbury
06-13-2004, 03:17 AM
we actually watched the verdict at school and everyone was like wtf? i also remember they broke into a nba playoff game to show oj was on his little joy ride.

twonabomber
06-13-2004, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
i also remember they broke into a nba playoff game to show oj was on his little joy ride.

yeah, a Friday night. my best friend was getting married that weekend. the slow speed chase was going on during the rehearsal dinner.

BIGBADZERO
06-13-2004, 11:53 AM
You think Orenthal went to Nicole's grave to wish her a happy anniversary?

Rikk
06-14-2004, 12:35 AM
Did anyone ever see the MAD TV sketch which showed O.J. on a golf course, playing golf but also looking for the real killers...the killers happened to be standing behind trees wearing ski masks and O.K. chased them down in his golf cart and tackled them.

Some funny shit.

I wish I had real belief in a higher justice, but I don't. So, it makes me sick because the dude got away with it and that's all there is to it.

Evil bastard.

lucky wilbury
06-14-2004, 12:49 AM
the funniest thing was on snl. they had "oj" (played by tim meadows i think) doing play by play for football. he drew a play on the telestrator showing how the play should have happend and when he was done the play spelled out "i did it"

MAX
06-14-2004, 12:54 AM
The "Real Killers" lurk on FLA golf courses. He'll find them!!!

Rikk
06-14-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
the funniest thing was on snl. they had "oj" (played by tim meadows i think) doing play by play for football. he drew a play on the telestrator showing how the play should have happend and when he was done the play spelled out "i did it"

Yeah, I saw that. LOL!!! Tim Meadows is hilarious. I think SNL is very bad now, but back then, they had some really funny shit going! Norm McDonald was also amazing, and he used to give O.J. so much shit on the Weekend Update. Some say the reason he got fired is because O.J. is close friends with the head of NBC. Seriously!

Rikk
06-14-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by MAX
The "Real Killers" lurk on FLA golf courses. He'll find them!!!

Oh yeah...he'll beat them to death with a 5-iron.:D

Bob_R
06-14-2004, 08:36 AM
OJ was just golfing with Jerry Lee Lewis and when someone yelled "Hi killer"........... They both turned around! :D

Warham
06-14-2004, 08:38 AM
OJ would be in jail right now if not for the incompetant LA police and the prosecutors, Marcia Clark and that Christopher Darden chap.

They really fucked it up.

OJ's getting ready for his new show "Juiced!".

Only in America can you kill two people and get a TV contract.

BIGBADZERO
06-14-2004, 11:28 AM
I think "Juiced" is going straight to VHS/DVD. I don't think there's a network that would touch that with a 10' pole.

Rikk
06-14-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
I think "Juiced" is going straight to VHS/DVD. I don't think there's a network that would touch that with a 10' pole.

Yeah, his first scare, he's going to jump at somebody wearing a ski mask and holding a hunting knife. And the laughs will never end...:rolleyes:

BIGBADZERO
06-15-2004, 04:30 PM
Check out the new issue of Stuff magazine with Nicole Ritchie on the cover, they explain what they do & it's pretty fucking lame.

Keeyth
06-15-2004, 05:46 PM
I have always believed OJ is guilty, but the other day someone brought up some interesting stuff. They said that it was actually OJ's son who had a real problem with his Mom dating Goldman, and that HE did it, and thats why the DNA matched, and that's why the glove was too small for OJ's hand! They said OJ was covering for his son to keep him out of trouble.

I don't know if I believe it, but it sounds halfway possible... ...truth IS stranger than fiction.

OJ is still a scumbag in my opinion, but it makes ya think, don't it?

BIGBADZERO
06-15-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
I have always believed OJ is guilty, but the other day someone brought up some interesting stuff. They said that it was actually OJ's son who had a real problem with his Mom dating Goldman, and that HE did it, and thats why the DNA matched, and that's why the glove was too small for OJ's hand! They said OJ was covering for his son to keep him out of trouble.

I don't know if I believe it, but it sounds halfway possible... ...truth IS stranger than fiction.

OJ is still a scumbag in my opinion, but it makes ya think, don't it?

His son would not have the same DNA just like he wouldn't have the same fingerprints. It's an absurd theory. Orenthal did it...end of story and I hope he burns in hell.

lucky wilbury
06-16-2004, 01:27 AM
:D

lucky wilbury
06-16-2004, 01:30 AM
also ten years ago

knuckleboner
06-16-2004, 12:32 PM
another SNL skit with meadows:

after the civil verdict, when OJ had to pay the goldman's like $30 million, they had tim meadows being interviewed in front of his house, holding a shovel and covered with dirt.

one of the reporters asks him, "OJ, is it true that you're hiding money now so that the goldmans can't collect?"

OJ: "no. that's just absurd. i'm not hiding any money."

reporter: "well, you are covered in dirt and holding a shovel. aren't you hiding money in the backyard?"

OJ: [still holding shovel.] "no. that's ridiculous. i don't even own a shovel. i don't know what you're talking about." [OJ pauses, turns his head to the side, slightly covers his mouth.] "******."

[back to normal OJ, talking to reporters]"ok. now who said that?! who said that?! why do you guys always have to bring race into this? that's just sad."

hilarious skit. but not too far off from what actually went on in the criminal trial.

as for the justice system breakdown: it was a combination of incompetent prosecutors and a judge who didn't want to get overturned on appeal. ito let WAY too much shit into evidence. he knew that if the prosecution won, OJ could still appeal. so he wanted nothing left out by the defense. of course, if OJ won, the prosecution couldn't appeal.

example: mark furman, who may in fact be a racist prick. his use of racial slurs with an author, working on a book, have NO REASON to be introduced to the jury in OJ's trial. none. any judge keeps that out.

Bob_R
06-16-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
as for the justice system breakdown: it was a combination of incompetent prosecutors and a judge who didn't want to get overturned on appeal. ito let WAY too much shit into evidence. he knew that if the prosecution won, OJ could still appeal. so he wanted nothing left out by the defense. of course, if OJ won, the prosecution couldn't appeal.

example: mark furman, who may in fact be a racist prick. his use of racial slurs with an author, working on a book, have NO REASON to be introduced to the jury in OJ's trial. none. any judge keeps that out.

Thank you, thank you. My thoughts exactly. Great minds think alike.

The thing (Furman) that got him off should have never been introduced in the first place.

I hope OJ gets a fatal disease and drops fucking dead!

The racial people in this trail where the ones who were claiming it was racial. ;) Not the other fucking way around. Double standard as usual.

JCOOK
06-17-2004, 05:25 PM
WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE LEAVE THE POOR MAN ALONE HIS WIFE WAS MURDERED FOR GODS' SAKE.

BESIDES HERES' WHAT REALLY HAPPENED RON GOLDMAN KILLED NICOLE AND THE TURNED THE KNIFE ON HIMSELF. A CLEAR CASE OF MURDER SUICIDE.----YIKES!

Ally_Kat
06-17-2004, 07:10 PM
do you REALLY believe that?