PDA

View Full Version : Jani Lane Dead

Jagermeister
05-10-2010, 11:52 AM
According TMZ.com, former WARRANT singer Jani Lane is currently being booked on suspicion of DUI.

LAPD arrested Lane in Woodland Hills, California this evening.

Police sources tell TMZ.com Lane was driving a black Infiniti sedan when he allegedly hit a parked car. Officers arrived on the scene and gave Lane a field sobriety test. TMZ.com understands he did not do well and was arrested.

According to sources, Lane blew more than twice the legal limit of .08 when officers gave him a breathalyzer test at the police station.

Back in February 2010, a warrant was issued for Jani Lane after he failed to show up to two court appearances connected to his 2009 DUI conviction.

Lane was scheduled to appear in court on February 23 to show the judge he's completed his alcohol classes and community service — but he never showed.

The court date was rescheduled for February 24... but Lane missed that one as well.

Last July, Lane pled no contest to one count of misdemeanor DUI stemming from an incident where he hit a parked car back in June 2009.

The 45-year-old singer was busted on June 17, 2009 when he allegedly hit a parked car in the Woodland Hills area of Los Angeles. Lane refused to take a sobriety test.

When asked in a May 18, 2009 interview with "The Johnny Dare Morning Show" how he managed to "get straight," Jani replied, "It's just a matter of deciding you're done, in my opinion. I mean, that probably oversimplifies it, but really, really and truly you have to go, 'You know what? I'm done with this. I don't like feeling like this, I don't like living like this.' And it's also nice to get the creativity back, which is impossible to flow when you're unconscious."

Lane originally left WARRANT in 2002 to pursue a solo career. He released a solo album, "Back Down to One", in 2003, but shortly after was admitted to a rehab center for alcohol and drug-related exhaustion. He also appeared on VH1's reality series "Celebrity Fit Club".

WARRANT announced in September 2008 that it was splitting with Jani Lane six months after the band first reunited with the troubled vocalist. He has since been replaced by Robert Mason (LYNCH MOB, CRY OF LOVE, BIG COCK).

Hardrock69
05-10-2010, 12:43 PM
You would think he would learn.

Diamondjimi
05-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Jani Lane..... :lmao:

jhale667
05-10-2010, 02:07 PM
What's worse, I just heard through the grapevine the arresting officer was the same one who popped Jani last time...WHAT ARE THE ODDS??? Does NOT bode well for him...

Diamondjimi
05-10-2010, 02:19 PM
Watch, he'll soon be on Celebrity Rehab...

DlocRoth
05-11-2010, 11:09 AM
You would think he would learn.

You would think he would go away.

binnie
05-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Well, I pity anyone with addictions. However, I get frustrated with people who betray an tendancy for stupidity.

Guess I'm ambivalent for this one - Jani want to be carefull though, if they send him to the Big House he'll end up being someone's 'Cherry Pie'.....

SparkieD
05-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Fuck Jani and his fucking addictions. Who the fuck cares? When you do something dumb enough that it can potentially harm innocent people, you don't even deserve to live yourself. I can't even imagine someone, even some pos prisoner, wanting that piece of blubber for his "cherry pie." Bastard!!!

Jagermeister
05-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Well, I pity anyone with addictions. However, I get frustrated with people who betray an tendancy for stupidity.

Guess I'm ambivalent for this one - Jani want to be carefull though, if they send him to the Big House he'll end up being someone's 'Cherry Pie'.....

Holy Shit! LMAO!

binnie
05-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Fuck Jani and his fucking addictions. Who the fuck cares? When you do something dumb enough that it can potentially harm innocent people, you don't even deserve to live yourself. I can't even imagine someone, even some pos prisoner, wanting that piece of blubber for his "cherry pie." Bastard!!!

You know that 'Cherry Pie' will be stuck in your head all day now - 'She's my Cherry Pie/ Cool drink of water......' or however the fuck it goes.......

Jagermeister
05-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Sorry. Couldn't help myself.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZFtD1DMal3o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZFtD1DMal3o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SparkieD
05-11-2010, 04:04 PM
You know that 'Cherry Pie' will be stuck in your head all day now - 'She's my Cherry Pie/ Cool drink of water......' or however the fuck it goes.......

I changed the lyrics to it years ago. "He's my chicken pie..." Now THAT'll be stuck in yours all day!

MAX
05-11-2010, 04:43 PM

I fucking hope not cos in an odd way, I love that show. I'd rather not watch that fat, waste of space dry out. He's not cool like watching Mike Starr go through withdrawls and being mean. Watching that Cherry Pie blimp detox would be stupid.

MAX
05-11-2010, 04:46 PM

Admit it Sparkie, you find his bloated ass fuckin' hot!!! :lmao:

He's a disgrace to tattoos, no?

http://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/g/c/gcbfqujnszsmcgfz.jpg

Where the down boys go is to McDonalds to hook up with fuckfACE for some quarter pounders and cheap liquor. :biggrin:

binnie
05-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Fuck!

He looks OLD. Really OLD.

Jagermeister
05-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Where the down boys go is to McDonalds to hook up with fuckfACE for some quarter pounders and cheap liquor. :biggrin:

MAX

http://www.synapsepc.com/Hosting/Images/Funny/%23Owned/Demotivational%20Posters/Retards.jpg

MAX
05-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Speaking of retards...

fuckfACE, why do you feel the need to use retarded aliases when everyone knows it's your fatass?

Jagermeister
05-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Speaking of retards...

fuckfACE, why do you feel the need to use retarded aliases when everyone knows it's your fatass?

http://funnypics.free.fr/explorer/public/img/i/idiot.jpg

Jagermeister
05-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Do you ever start any threads bozo?

Jagermeister
05-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Hey everybody I found this pic of MAX on his fag book page. :dickhead:

http://funnypics.free.fr/explorer/public/img/s/SLVRAFT1.jpg

MAX
05-11-2010, 05:44 PM
For fuck's sake!!! I don't even wanna know where, how nor what possessed you to gather such a pic.

As I've already stated many times prior, your ma should've flushed and ignored your cries in the bowl, port o potty or the outhouse she used.

Jagermeister
05-11-2010, 05:49 PM
For fuck's sake!!! I don't even wanna know where, how nor what possessed you to gather such a pic.

As I've already stated many times prior, your ma should've flushed and ignored your cries in the bowl, port o potty or the outhouse she used.

Listen patsy. I don't know who you think I am and I really don't care. I am not here to fuck around with your ignorant ass. I have not caused anybody any trouble including you. Now please fuck the hell off!

MKAY!

chefcraig
05-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Shit, I didn't know MAX had a dock.

Blaze
05-11-2010, 06:01 PM
:biggrin:

kwame k
05-11-2010, 06:23 PM
All I have to say is............

It's a bitch being a parked car whenever Jani is around :biggrin:

Jani......you sold your soul to have a hit and fronted one of the lamest bands known to man.....no one held a guy to your head. Deal with the fact that you're even lower than a has-been, moron!

There was some Behind the Music documentary on that fag and he was whining about "being forced/pressured" to write a hit and he wrote Cherry Pie and now it's haunted him every since and no one takes him seriously as a musician.......or some BS like that. Cry me a river fuck nut!

Northern Girl
05-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Fuck!

He looks OLD. Really OLD.

Well, the 80's were a long, long time ago...it happens to all of us...

Northern Girl
05-11-2010, 06:37 PM

Wasn't he already on the Celebrity Fit Club or something? Is he still fat?

Mushroom
05-11-2010, 07:52 PM
I fucking hope not cos in an odd way, I love that show. I'd rather not watch that fat, waste of space dry out. He's not cool like watching Mike Starr go through withdrawls and being mean. Watching that Cherry Pie blimp detox would be stupid.

it's people like you that help keep those stupid shows on TV. what are you watching tonight? dancing with the stars?

Anonymous
05-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Best post in this thread.

Says it all, really.

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
05-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Jani......you sold your soul to have a hit and fronted one of the lamest bands known to man.....no one held a guy to your head.!

Freud would have a field day with THAT slip. A FIELD DAY!

kwame k
05-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Ah, OK....not picking up what you're laying down, Sylicker.

Could you spell it out for me......preferable in crayon :beers8:

MAX
05-11-2010, 09:20 PM
it's people like you that help keep those stupid shows on TV. what are you watching tonight? dancing with the stars?

Actually, that show's (not tards but rehab) one of my few vices. No, I'm not watching tards but my girlfriend does and she also watches Idol, those count? I call the beginning of the week her "dumb shows" nights. I'm watching my Sox kick Toronto's ass, thankya very much. Hope that's fine by you Mister TV critic? :D

Neilsen rating this... Go wash your ass or something, K pinhead? :)

MAX
05-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Listen patsy. I don't know who you think I am and I really don't care. I am not here to fuck around with your ignorant ass. I have not caused anybody any trouble including you. Now please fuck the hell off!

MKAY!

Oh, sit and spin ya dumbdick. :fufu:

Unchainme
05-11-2010, 09:29 PM
whos jagermeisters alias?

MAX
05-11-2010, 09:33 PM
whos jagermeisters alias?

I think it's fuckfACE cos they both seem to appear at exactly the same time. The username's certainly stupid enough to be his. Plus, the second he logged on, he went right after Lounge in TFL. That's typical fuckfACE behavior.

MAX
05-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Ah, OK....not picking up what you're laying down, Sylicker.

Could you spell it out for me......preferable in crayon :beers8:

I got it and no offense to our friend Slick, it wasn't that funny. Maybe it's that hairy chests and 70's mustache's are cool humor of his, no?

GAR
05-12-2010, 01:34 AM
I wanna see the mugshot

JURIS INQUIRY -109749ID

ARREST
Arrest Date: 03/24/2010 Arrest Time: 1200 Arrest Agency: 1953 Agency Description: PASADENA PD
Date Booked: 03/24/2010 Time Booked: 1410 Booking Location: 1953 Location Description: PD - PASADENA

BAIL
Total Bail Amount: NO BAIL Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: NO BAIL

HOUSING LOCATION
Housing Location:

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 03/24/2010 Assigned Time: 1410 Visitor Status: N

RELEASE
Actual Release Date: 03/26/2010 Release Time: 2104

jhale667
05-12-2010, 02:43 AM
Surely you can Google TMZ...

Julius
08-11-2011, 11:05 PM
TMZ is reporting that ex-Warrant singer Jani Lane was found dead in a Comfort Inn.

More details to follow...

Julius
08-11-2011, 11:08 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/11/warrant-singer-jani-lane-dead-dies-died-hotel-ventura-los-angeles-cherry-pie/#comments-anchor

Jani Lane -- former lead singer of the rock band Warrant -- was found dead at a hotel in L.A. Thursday evening ... TMZ has learned.

Lane's body was discovered at the Comfort Inn hotel in Woodland Hills, CA. So far, no official cause of death has been released.

Lane famously penned the band's biggest hit "Cherry Pie" back in 1989 ... before eventually leaving the band to pursue a solo career.

Lane had a history of alcohol-related issues -- he was ordered to serve 120 days in jail after he was arrested for DUI in 2010 ... his second DUI in two years.

Lane was 47.

Unchainme
08-11-2011, 11:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikFU0rkzneg

RIP Jani from a fellow NEOhioan. :(. (he went to HS just down the road from where I attend college)

High Life Man
08-11-2011, 11:13 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=161881

SparkieD
08-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Who didn't see that one coming?

Unchainme
08-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Who didn't see that one coming?

Sadly yeah.

I recall the guy doing a VH1 show breaking down in tears about how he feels "Cherry Pie" will be what his legacy is, and how he hated that damn song :(.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR1xpknCHCQ

sadaist
08-11-2011, 11:21 PM
I hated Warrant & Jani Lane is a tool. But dang, I didn't want the guy to die. he was a very likeable tool if that makes any sense. Just a kinda dorky rocker who made it big on some cheesy song. And he got that sweet Bobbie Brown when she just might have been the best piece of ass anywhere. Dying at a Comfort Inn? Sad. Age 47? Total tragedy.

Rest in peace Jani. Thanks for the hot chick in the video. We would all stop our drinking game on Saturday night whenever that video came on. I hated Cherry Pie but kinda liked Heaven. Hopefully you are there brother.

FORD
08-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Was Cherry Pie really their "biggest hit"? I always thought this was.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RHENr6Xe70

sadaist
08-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Sadly yeah.

I recall the guy doing a VH1 show breaking down in tears about how he feels "Cherry Pie" will be what his legacy is, and how he hated that damn song :(.

Thanks man. I had never seen that clip. I like him a ton more now knowing even he knew that song was crap & hated it too. It did make him some serious coin though. The guy got to live for a brief time in a world we normal guys only can dream of.

Julius
08-11-2011, 11:31 PM
I thought Uncle Tom's Cabin was their big hit.

Unchainme
08-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Thanks man. I had never seen that clip. I like him a ton more now knowing even he knew that song was crap & hated it too. It did make him some serious coin though. The guy got to live for a brief time in a world we normal guys only can dream of.

probably got some serious tail up until "Smells like Teen Spirit" came out. Quite a nice ride though.

SparkieD
08-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Sadly yeah.

Although it was about as sexist as ya can get, I always dug that tune.

ashstralia
08-11-2011, 11:39 PM
damn. another one bites the dust. rip dude.

knuckleboner
08-12-2011, 12:20 AM
for every keith richards there's at least 1 jani lane and 1 amy winehouse.

tragic? yeah, they were only really hurting themselves (well, and emotionally their loved ones). but as ozzy said, it's still a suicide solution...

SparkieD
08-12-2011, 12:51 AM
And to think Drew Pinsky hadn't gotten his claws into him yet. I'd bet money he tried to.

Carloscda
08-12-2011, 01:13 AM

Carloscda
08-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Yea Uncle Tom's Cabin was a heavy tune!

Diamondjimi
08-12-2011, 01:46 AM
I remember having a couple of drinks with Lemmy when I was out in California, and somehow Lane's name came up in our conversation. Told me the guy was a real wanker when he met him. Then he asks me, in that classic Lemmy voice, "what the fuck kinda name is Jani?For fook sakes !" hilarious.:biggrin:

I somehow thought/expected Adler to buy the farm before this guy.... The guy had 10x the talent Bert Michaels has. The only difference between them is the fact that Bert kept it together and parlayed the his Nano-talent into endless
press whoring and cornball reality tv and sold it to the 40+ hairspray nation...
Still, far too young to go....

R.I.P.

Hardrock69
08-12-2011, 01:46 AM
As much as I hated Warrant and their bullshit, over-produced hair-band pussy music, that does not mean I wanted Jani to die.

I wanted him, like I want anyone, to live to die of old age someday.

This fucking sucks. Dude was 4 years younger than I am.

RIP dude.
:(

Hardrock69
08-12-2011, 01:49 AM
And yes, I did like Uncle Tom's Cabin. The powers that be actually fucked up and let them play something heavy for once.

jero
08-12-2011, 03:07 AM
JANI LANE - DEAD AT 47:
Jani Lane -- former lead singer of the rock band Warrant -- was found dead at a hotel in L.A. Thursday evening ... TMZ has learned. Lane's body was discovered at the Comfort Inn hotel in Woodland Hills, CA. So far, no official cause of death has been released.
Lane famously penned the band's biggest hit "Cherry Pie" back in 1989 ... before eventually leaving the band to pursue a solo career.
Lane had a history of alcohol-related issues -- he was ordered to serve 120 days in jail after he was arrested for DUI in 2010 ... his second DUI in two years.

R.I.P Jani. Dispite the singer's battle with addictions, this news comes as another crushing blow to rock fans everywhere.

twonabomber
08-12-2011, 03:07 AM
probably got some serious tail up until "Smells like Teen Spirit" came out. Quite a nice ride though.

i think it was Jani who once told of going to the Columbia/CBS Records offices, and there was a big Warrant poster behind the front desk...and then one day he goes to the office and the big poster is now Pearl Jam...

i liked 'em. there was a lot worse out there. like Unchainme said, they were local, was kind of cool that someone from here made it. Warrant would do afterparties at the old Akron Agora when they played the Coliseum or Blossom...we (me, Grimes, and my girlfriend) were going to go the year Warrant opened for Poison but we were all sick the day of the show. got halfway through the set and "yeah, we ain't going."

jero
08-12-2011, 03:09 AM
Close it! DUPE

LoungeMachine
08-12-2011, 03:37 AM
Bump.....

:gulp:

Motley and Poison in town tomorrow night......who wants odds they both milk this for the crowd?

Let him be.

Va Beach VH Fan
08-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Threads merged...

Va Beach VH Fan
08-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Interesting note: Real name - John Kennedy Oswald, born Feb. 1, 1964....

clarathecarrot
08-12-2011, 08:59 AM
I know he was talented and produced some top notch music.

RIP

binnie
08-12-2011, 09:12 AM
How can you go from having everything to nothing?

Dead before the age of 50...........sad.

clarathecarrot
08-12-2011, 09:15 AM
I remember grabbing women like a mad man to hit the dance floor at the local meat market discoteque, after I finally would get the DJ to play, Down Boys.. make those ladies shake and grind.

And a good time was had by all.

I don't see Jani as the type to make press off his issues with whattever it is he couldn't come to grips with he would do press but he seemed to me as a dude that tried over and over again to make it not about his adiction ,like so many others these days who get attention by being a professional fuck up.

Vinnie Velvet
08-12-2011, 09:29 AM

What the hell were his parents smoking?

Well, I guess it was the 60s.....but come on now.

Jagermeister
08-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Was Cherry Pie really their "biggest hit"? I always thought this was.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RHENr6Xe70

Great Song.

I am shocked. RIP Lane. You certainly had a good life for the most part.

Seshmeister
08-12-2011, 10:25 AM
JANI LANE - DEAD AT 47:
Jani Lane -- former lead singer of the rock band Warrant -- was found dead at a hotel in L.A. Thursday evening ... TMZ has learned. Lane's body was discovered at the Comfort Inn hotel in Woodland Hills, CA. So far, no official cause of death has been released.

R.I.P Jani. Dispite the singer's battle with addictions, this news comes as another crushing blow to rock fans everywhere.

If MelodiCROCK are reporting this then there is a chance he was just sleeping.

ThrillsNSpills
08-12-2011, 11:56 AM
John Kennedy Oswald ?

How to not think things through, much?

How amazing was Bobbie Brown in the Cherry Pie video?

Remember the fake teeth smile he had in the video? That had to hurt. Great effect though.
John Kennedy Oswald ? what's wrong with people?

rip JL
I'm sure there's worse things to be known for than a Cherry Pie song. I'm sure on some level he must have known this.

Blaze
08-12-2011, 12:27 PM
r.i.p.

Unchainme
08-12-2011, 12:27 PM

ahh! yeah, I believe I met a friend of the family who had told me that was his real name.

My dad grew up the street from Axl Rose and told me his name was Bill Bailey :biggrin:

sonrisa salvaje
08-12-2011, 01:11 PM
I kind of dug Down Boys when the video came out but when Heaven became an MTV anthem i lost interest. Saw them open for the Crue in 89 and i remember when they went into the song Heaven, people held up their lighters. I didn't care for it. Cherry Pie followed on the next album and pretty soon every casual music fan seemed to love Warrant. Unlike most of the true "hair bands" that were here today and gone tomorrow, Warrant had 2 platinum records instead of just 1 and done. Like Winger and White Lion, their third record when widely unnoticed. The more i watched Jani on reality television, the sorrier i felt for the guy. He was a shell of his former self. I hate seeing anyone struggle with addiction but it was especially hard seeing Jani in the state he was in. He had it bad. Real bad. The news of duis and stories of fans seeing him before club gigs passed out in the back seat of cars were disturbing. IMO there was something eating at him badly i often wondered if the alcohol abuse and accompanying addiction were just his medicine for dealing with his troubled soul. Maybe one day someone will come out and tell what it was that haunted those once crystal clear blue eyes and turned them puffy bloodshot. No one should go out like this and it really makes me sick. Rest in Peace Jani and may your troubled soul be set free.

binnie
08-12-2011, 01:16 PM
The first Warrant album - Dirty, Rotten, Filthy Stinking Rich - is definitely worth a spin. Cherry Pie is also good fun if you don't over-think it....

jhale667
08-12-2011, 01:31 PM
I remember they regularly held court downstairs at the Rainbow when I first moved to LA in '90, they were still huge before Nirvana hit - tons of hot girls and silliness...always struck me as nice guys. Met them all again when they opened for the band I was teching for in '06, but Jamie St James (who I still run into at my local supermarket) was singing for them by that point. It's sad Jani died but not surprising in the slightest, especially after the VH-1 interview where he said he wanted to kill himself for writing "Cherry Pie". Not to mention all the horror stories I've heard from people who worked with him...

sonrisa salvaje
08-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Kind of wierd he finished up this past year being Great White's lead singer.

sadaist
08-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Kind of wierd he finished up this past year being Great White's lead singer.

also weird he does a better job than many recent drunken Jack Russel performances. Not too bad here Jani.

*The more i read about his death, the more sad I get. First, 4 kids have lost their dad. Second, not 1 of the Warrant band members have issued a statement even though most the rock world has. Fucking weak. Time to let go of that grudge dudes. The guy is dead.

hambon4lif
08-12-2011, 02:07 PM
I met the dude at a Bang Tango show at The Palace in Hollywood. The only thing I said to him was "So.....what's the real story about those knee-pads?" (I was drunk and being a total dick, if you can believe that)...

Anyway, he wrote a few cool tunes. The "Dog Eat Dog" disc had some halfway decent material on it.

It's all fucked up......47 is just way too early in the game.

R.I.P. Brutha!!

binnie
08-12-2011, 02:31 PM
......and Brett Michaels stills walks the earth.....

FORD
08-12-2011, 02:52 PM
also weird he does a better job than many recent drunken Jack Russel performances. Not too bad here Jani.

*The more i read about his death, the more sad I get. First, 4 kids have lost their dad. Second, not 1 of the Warrant band members have issued a statement even though most the rock world has. Fucking weak. Time to let go of that grudge dudes. The guy is dead.

Warrant did put up this weak half-assed statement on their website.....

“We are deeply saddened to hear the news of Jani's passing. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Jani was a very important part of our lives for a long time. We will always be incredibly proud of the music we created together. He was a true talent and will be missed by all of us.”

Anonymous
08-12-2011, 03:33 PM
I understand how J.La would be ashamed of Cherry Pie being his legacy.

When you write some kick ass, or at least some decent tunes, you wanna be known for all your work, not just a half-arsed song written half-arsedly in one evening.

That said, I love hair metal - aware as I am how crappy it is, it sounds good to me - so Cherry Pie is an excellent song in my book. Wouldn't wanna be known as the guy who wrote it, though.

See ya, J.La. Never mind the hypocrites & naysayers that just one page ago were busting your balls whilst you were livin' & are now sayin' how all right you really were now that ye're worm food. You were a talent & made a name for yerself. Another fallen & no one to take his place. Again.

We're running out of talent here, people. What will the next generation listen to/watch/read?

Unchainme
08-12-2011, 03:44 PM
That said, I love hair metal - aware as I am how crappy it is, it sounds good to me - so Cherry Pie is an excellent song in my book. Wouldn't wanna be known as the guy who wrote it, though.

I am in the same boat. I kinda approach it from a historical pop-culture kind of thing. It intrigues me that such a movement existed, as does the grunge movement, the new wave movement, AOR in the 70's, and fuck even disco and funk.

I can appreciate it for what it was, they're fun songs and they certainly have their places in rock history. I keep recalling what HENRY ROLLINS actually said about the movement:

"I would MUCH rather have Bon Jovi or Poison or some guy screaming out "YOU GUYS LIKE ROCK N' ROLL OUT THE-YA!", than some guy going "This song is about people in Nicaragua STOP SMILING".

binnie
08-12-2011, 03:54 PM
I'd agree. If you take Hair Metal for what it was, then there was some really good stuff made (especially pre-1987).

Criticising that music for not having depth is liking criticising death metal because you can't dance to it - you're asking a band to do something that they're not setting out to do.

hambon4lif
08-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Warrant did put up this weak half-assed statement on their website.....

“We are deeply saddened to hear the news of Jani's passing. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Jani was a very important part of our lives for a long time. We will always be incredibly proud of the music we created together. He was a true talent and will be missed by all of us.”What kind of condescending bullshit is that?

I'm surprised they're still around. I thought they took off their wigs and went back to selling used cars....I know at least one of them worked at a car lot after they slid off the grid....

phony bitches!

Anonymous
08-12-2011, 04:04 PM
I am in the same boat. I kinda approach it from a historical pop-culture kind of thing. It intrigues me that such a movement existed, as does the grunge movement, the new wave movement, AOR in the 70's, and fuck even disco and funk.

I can appreciate it for what it was, they're fun songs and they certainly have their places in rock history. I keep recalling what HENRY ROLLINS actually said about the movement:

"I would MUCH rather have Bon Jovi or Poison or some guy screaming out "YOU GUYS LIKE ROCK N' ROLL OUT THE-YA!", than some guy going "This song is about people in Nicaragua STOP SMILING".

Yeah, well, I couldn't give a rat's arse about the other movements, although grunge & hip-hop - and it's derivatives - are the only musical styles where I can't find a band worth shit.

I tend to choose bands over genres, but with Hair Metal is the exact opposite - anything goes! Though that Vinnie Vincent song did make me feel pretty sleazy & ashamed of myself. A total slut.

Well, I say anything, but let's not count Bon Jovi. I still remember when they were a band for faggots.

That Rollins quote made me smile, though. Fuck Nicaragua - let's ROCK N' ROLL!

FORD
08-12-2011, 04:07 PM
What kind of condescending bullshit is that?

I'm surprised they're still around. I thought they took off their wigs and went back to selling used cars....I know at least one of them worked at a car lot after they slid off the grid....

phony bitches!

Yeah, for them to even call themselves "Warrant" without him is fairly pathetic. Of course the same could be said about any of those fucking hair bands touring without their primary members. I was never a big fan, but does anybody actually remember the name of anyone else in that band, other than Jani Lane??

Unchainme
08-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Well, I say anything, but let's not count Bon Jovi. I still remember when they were a band for faggots.

just spit out my soda. Son of a bitch!

Bon Jovi has one decent song "Lay your hands on me", and that's the beginning and end of that.

FORD
08-12-2011, 04:17 PM
just spit out my soda. Son of a bitch!

Bon Jovi has one decent song "Lay your hands on me", and that's the beginning and end of that.

Yeah, I remember that song. I'm probably in that video somewhere, though I've never seen myself. (It was filmed at their Tacoma Dome show in 1989)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhjSzibOIH4

Fucked up thing is, they actually stopped in the middle of the concert to lip sync for the goddamn video. Even more fucked up thing than that, is it was the only time in the whole show that the sound wasn't ridiculously distorted. Loud is one thing. Excessively loud and so goddamn distorted that you can't tell what song they're playing is another. If it weren't for all the hot rocker sluts, I probably would have walked out after the first 5 minutes of the show. :eatit:

Unchainme
08-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Real question is FORD, are you the one that Lars points to in THIS video? :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPT88R0mjwU

Guitar Shark
08-12-2011, 04:26 PM
FORD just admitted to attending a Bon Jovi concert?

FORD
08-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Doubt it. I wasn't anywhere near where Lar$ could have seen me at that show, unfortunately. Nowhere near the stage. :(

Anonymous
08-12-2011, 04:29 PM

In the 80s.

He's also obsessed with Bert & Ernie's sexual orientation.

Draw your own conclusions, I shall say no more.

FORD
08-12-2011, 04:30 PM

My roommate at the time was a huge Bon Jovi fan. I only went for the chicks. :sex:

Were you there?

Unchainme
08-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Must have been a bizarre time in Seattle.

groups like Bon Jovi touring up there, while bands like AIC, Soundgarden and Nirvana were probably playing clubs nearby.

Guitar Shark
08-12-2011, 04:36 PM
My roommate at the time was a huge Bon Jovi fan. I only went for the chicks. :sex:

Were you there?

Hell no.

Admittedly, I did like a couple of songs from the "Slippery When Wet" album though. And I do think Jon Bon Jovi is a legitimate talent, which is more than can be said for a lot of people in the music industry.

FORD
08-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Must have been a bizarre time in Seattle.

groups like Bon Jovi touring up there, while bands like AIC, Soundgarden and Nirvana were probably playing clubs nearby.

Actually, it wasn't long before that when I saw Soundgarden playing on the back of a flatbed truck at Lakefair, and Nirvana playing at a party in someone's living room.

Good times. :gulp:

hambon4lif
08-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Yeah, for them to even call themselves "Warrant" without him is fairly pathetic. Of course the same could be said about any of those fucking hair bands touring without their primary members. I was never a big fan, but does anybody actually remember the name of anyone else in that band, other than Jani Lane??It was obvious that Warrant was just a singer who had 'a look' and some songwriting chops, and had a band built around him by the record company. I don't think any of them were childhood friends of his, or anyone he grew up with.

That was just how record companies rolled back then, capitalizing on the 'L.A. hair metal' that was dominating the market.
I certainly wouldn't put it past Columbia if that's exactly how it went down.....skeezy bastards that they've always been.

The "bandmates" definitely owed him more than just some phoned-in bullshit.....that's totally fucked-up.

hambon4lif
08-12-2011, 04:55 PM
What other band do you know gets stuck recording a guitar solo for one of their biggest hits, and has to call in C.C. fuckin' DeVille??

That says it all.

Anonymous
08-12-2011, 04:59 PM
What other band do you know gets stuck recording a guitar solo for one of their biggest hits, and has to call in C.C. fuckin' DeVille??

That says it all.

Wait, what?

I didn't know that! What the fuck?????

You gotta be taking the mickey.

I'm flabbergasted!

Mr. Vengeance
08-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Uncle Tom's Coffin.

sonrisa salvaje
08-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Stop the presses. Someone actually likes the song "Lay Your Hands on Me." :barf:

sadaist
08-12-2011, 06:01 PM
I like hair metal, but my reasoning for NOT liking Warrant was they were part of that 2nd wave that took the cheesy stuff Crue, Ratt, Def lepp were doing and ONLY did that. They were part of that 2nd wave that killed 80's metal. Warrant, Winger, Slaughter, Bullet Boys, Cinderella, Trixster, etc... Yeah, each had a few cool tunes, but there just became so many of them that it killed off the genre.

Just listened to Uncle Toms Cabin. That really was a pretty cool tune.

FORD
08-12-2011, 06:04 PM

That says it all.

Never knew that before. It's really all the more surprising when you consider the fact that CC couldn't remember how to play his OWN crappy songs.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYMPkY-m1-0

DONNIEP
08-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Back in the day I had a girlfriend that was into every single "hair metal" band there was. Took her to see Warrant's Blood Sweat and Beers tour (Cherry Pie) here in Charlotte. And it was actually a pretty good show. Jani and the lead guitar player were completely wasted by the middle of the show but they rocked it as hard as they could. We had a good time and enjoyed the show. What more can you ask for for a $20 ticket? RIP dude.

lesfunk
08-12-2011, 08:23 PM
I think the Cherry pie song was more popular from the hotness of that chick than the song itself.

SunisinuS
08-12-2011, 08:30 PM

Were you there?

FORD no worries. Saw Bon Jovi in Brixton at Hammersmith. One or two people were big fans and they sell beer at concerts in England so good times. Forced them to see Run DMC and Beasties with me after that so it was all good. Bon Jovi at least were professionals at what they did at the time.

jhale667
08-12-2011, 09:40 PM

Were you there?

Never was a huge fan...I saw 'em. I happen to like pussy - And WHAT? :biggrin:

I'm betting there's a lot more dudes here that won't admit they saw Bon Jovi, Poison, Warrant, Winger or some shite in the day because their girlfriend dragged them there, or because you knew that's where all the available rocker chicks in town were going to be that night....puh-leez, bitches... :lmao:

:guitar:

Seshmeister
08-12-2011, 09:41 PM
She was in Married With Children in the episode in which the Bundys were in a supermarket.

Didn't care for the song. It sounded too similar to "I Love Rock 'n' Roll," which I do love.

Was that her?

She was extraordinary.

I don't mean to be misogynistic or sad but I remember that episode which I saw once 20 years ago. When I was pretty drunk. On a Tuesday.

Seshmeister
08-12-2011, 09:44 PM
I fully expect at least 100 thanks for this post. :D

jhale667
08-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Was that her?

She was extraordinary.

I don't mean to be misogynistic or sad but I remember that episode which I saw once 20 years ago. When I was pretty drunk. On a Tuesday.

Trust me, she looked even hotter in person in the 90s at the Rainbow...whether you were drunk or not ....and I usually was...I mean, oh my god. :sex:

FORD
08-12-2011, 09:53 PM
:sex:

Seshmeister
08-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Has anyone in history ever managed to hump someone that far out their league than the goofy Lane with her?

In a world where 30 000 people die every day I can't feel sorry for someone who spent so much of their life feeling sorry for themselves - with little justification.

Seshmeister
08-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Trust me, she looked even hotter in person in the 90s at the Rainbow...whether you were drunk or not ....and I usually was...I mean, oh my god. :sex:

It's just extraordinary. I'm too old now to even get turned on, all I can do is sit saying extraordinary. :D

When I saw that episode I would have been about to go out to play a gig or at least go to a club as I did most nights back then.

I'm pretty sure I didn't realise just how close to Al Bundy I was going to end up. :D

Mr. Vengeance
08-12-2011, 11:14 PM
The only Warrant album I have is Dog Eat Dog and it's pretty heavy compared to their earlier stuff.

Seshmeister
08-12-2011, 11:57 PM
In the same way that jerking a guy off isn't as gay as sucking him off. :)

DLR Bridge
08-13-2011, 12:07 AM
The only Warrant album I have is Dog Eat Dog and it's pretty heavy compared to their earlier stuff.

I remember a friend of mine played some of that CD in his car and I think there was a song on there that sounded like Jane Says. I remember thinking that there is no way a cookie cutter hair metal band like Warrant has a shot at reinventing themselves. I think Jane's Addiction ripped the hair bands a bigger new asshole than Nirvana did rendering the genre "Old, forgotten and done for" apologies to Captain Hook.

twonabomber
08-13-2011, 12:28 AM
I'm betting there's a lot more dudes here that won't admit they saw Bon Jovi, Poison, Warrant, Winger or some shite in the day because their girlfriend dragged them there, or because you knew that's where all the available rocker chicks in town were going to be that night....puh-leez, bitches... :lmao:

i took three girls to see Bon Jovi on the Slippery tour...

and here's my even worse: i attended a Michael Bolton concert with my (considerably younger) girlfriend and another couple (friends of hers from high school). it was November, and i didn't want her driving all the way out to the middle of nowhere where the old Coliseum was because i knew if the weather got bad i'd end up out there anyways. we had horrible seats, maybe even in the last row, and i took a nap at one point in the show.

Hardrock69
08-13-2011, 06:15 AM
I saw Bon Jovi when they were opening for somebody. It mighta been ZZ Top or someone like that.
Never saw that band again.
Never cared to.

Saw Posin once....opening for Rutt.....with Joan Jett in the middle. Hairspray sammich? I digress.

I was offered a ticket to go see Motley Crue, with Posin and the NY Dolls about a month ago and I passed. My friend was kinda surprised, but I said hey, Vince Neil is a whiny-sounding bitch, I swore I would never see them again after I saw them with Warrant (only time I ever saw them, I might add) on the Dr. Feelgood tour in Kansas City, in 1989. But with Posion on the bill (YEAH I SPELLED IT RIGHT SO FUCKING WHAT?????) ;-) no way I would go. I told her if it were only Motley Crue and the NY Dolls I would go for sure. Just to see the original trash-gutter-slut band in concert. And at least Motley Crue has a lengthy back catalog of hits they can drag out without sounding too much like pussies.....

But no......not gonna go even for free. Fuck that motherfucking shit. That would be several hours of my life spent that I could never get back.......

Seeing Warrant in 1989 was such a turnoff....dressed in all this fucking poofery, with heavily choreographed stage moves (OOOooOOH! THEY ALL DROPPED TO THE STAGE AT THE SAME TIME!!!) :biggrin: it just looked like their entire schtick had been created by some fucking Hollywood asshole whose grandpa had been Busby Berkeley or some fucking shit and they were now in the rock business choreographing rock bands' stage shows (Ok so you run over here and bang your head three times, and then walk back to the drum riser and stare at the drummer, then........), and so anyway, this fucking asshole is a friend of some ignorant troll at the record label, who is desperate to cash in on the Hair-Band cash cow for as long as it is a viable source of cash flow.....so he says to choreographer dude...."Hey...we gotta do more stuff with this band Warrant to appeal to teenage girls......you wanna help them with their stage show, make it more like one of those old Danny Kaye musicals or some shit, except it will be with a bunch of poofters with guitars???...."

What a cutesy band....I bet they had a larger audience of homos (no disrespect to gays intended) than the audience they had of teenage gurls? And I bet there were many comments amongst entertainment folk saying shit like "Oh heck, those Drag routines these rock bands use nowadays in concert have been around since before Mae West......"

1. If Jani (I keep saying this about all these various people dammit! :mad: ) was hooked on pills and booze or her-on, or whatever, then what the fuck. Darwin's Theory of "Survival of The Fittest". Meaning the weak, the stupid, the gullible get culled from the herd......

2. I don't wish death on anyone except serial killers, baby rapers, and serial rape killer babies, and baby kill rape the cereal.....WTF?
But he did not deserve to get taken away by the Reaper......certainly not at age 47.

More acceptable if you hear: "Jani Lane....former singer for Warrant was found dead in his home this morning. He was 98".......47? No man. Too young. I won't say he was cool or some kind of nice guy....he coulda been a jackass for all I know.

But last I heard, even jackasses get the chance to live a long life. So too bad. There were people who loved him, and it's too bad they are having to deal with this now. :(

And it is only going to be worse.....our heroes are going to start going to the Fields Of Elysium.....

As for the rest of us?
Rock on, people!

Terry
08-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Would have to agree with Hardrock69 that Warrant smacked of some cheapjack, talentless record execs vision of what was popular at the time, with Lane and Co. willingly providing the visual fodder. Who could blame the band for signing onto that, though, eh? Most people would sell their integrity in a heartbeat for the level of adulation bestowed upon rock stars, even if the fame is fleeting. Hell, most celebs (especially these days, but Warrant certainly fell into that category) don't have much in the way of integrity or talent in the first place, so it's not even a case of making a deal with the devil.

Much like the news of Winehouse passing, I'll feel next to nothing for Lane if he died due to drug-related circumstances. While there's nothing in the way of mirth hearing the news of his demise, it ain't gonna make that shite music he was involved with sound any better because of it.

Hardrock69
08-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Once again, Terry, ya hit the nail on the head.

clarathecarrot
08-14-2011, 12:52 AM
You guys don't like this kind of music and you call these musicians talentless hacks and stooges of the industry execs.

All of that is just because you can't dance.

Your idea of dancing is bumping dicks with a bunch of dudes in "The Pit".

I guess that's cool ...pfffffffffffft, whattever.

I will be over with the girls at the music, that makes them feel, all funny.

Of this style of rock, these guys were one of the best, way on top, of a long line of trully hack bands, that can be found in all musical styles.

They may suck at what you like, but what they do they were great at it.

As for my slam of Amy Winehouse I thought she was the worst of the, junkie watch me die moaning dead eyes style of music.

Lane and his band were good at what there style was.just straight forward 80's stlye booze chicks and nightlife rock. I would put Warrant above Poison except for CC that dude has some style.

Terry
08-14-2011, 05:43 PM
You guys don't like this kind of music and you call these musicians talentless hacks and stooges of the industry execs.

All of that is just because you can't dance.

Your idea of dancing is bumping dicks with a bunch of dudes in "The Pit".

I guess that's cool ...pfffffffffffft, whattever.

Of this style of rock, these guys were one of the best, way on top, of a long line of trully hack bands, that can be found in all musical styles.

They may suck at what you like, but what they do they were great at it.

As for my slam of Amy Winehouse I thought she was the worst of the, junkie watch me die moaning dead eyes style of music.

Lane and his band were good at what there style was.just straight forward 80's stlye booze chicks and nightlife rock. I would put Warrant above Poison except for CC that dude has some style.

Warrant, Poison and Bon Jovi were (I presume) good at making little teen girls' ginies tingle.

If one was a teen male and attended any of their concerts for any reason other than something babe related (e.g. checking out babes in the audience, or bringing your girlfriend who liked the band in hopes of getting some head from her later), or actually bought their records because you liked their music, well, you're pretty much a fuckin' mo with zero taste in music...remove the phrase 'pretty much' and that's about all there is to say.

clarathecarrot
08-15-2011, 02:53 AM
Warrant, Poison and Bon Jovi were (I presume) good at making little teen girls' ginies tingle.

If one was a teen male and attended any of their concerts for any reason other than something babe related (e.g. checking out babes in the audience, or bringing your girlfriend who liked the band in hopes of getting some head from her later), or actually bought their records because you liked their music, well, you're pretty much a fuckin' mo with zero taste in music...remove the phrase 'pretty much' and that's about all there is to say.

I personally have never seen live or purchased a album or any type of media by the listed bands in your post.
I have however accepted that certain musical excellence is found within that rock and roll.

The mid to late 80's found me going to smaller venues and digging that punk music, for my live fix, that jumped back up around that time.

When at clubs with DJs' and such, and when I felt the need to be Disco Danny King of the Hustle, I dug Hair Metal or whatever it was called later by grunge x'rs.

I have a strong taste for women I will even hang out in the girls room if invited and smoke cigaretts and listen to Muzak and talk about how nice it is that girls have chairs in thier facilities room .

For some reason I tried to dance with this leather clad spiked heeled nazi bitch at a Black Flag concert at a VFW hall back in the late 70's. I think she wanted to kill me. That is when I learned what to do where and what music gets me what I want.

Hair Metal Good, Slam Dancing bad.:biggrin:

Long live the old bump and grind.

Diamondjimi
08-15-2011, 03:27 PM
or actually bought their records because you liked their music, well, you're pretty much a fuckin' mo with zero taste in music...

That might explain the gas huffing....

Terry
08-15-2011, 08:31 PM
I personally have never seen live or purchased a album or any type of media by the listed bands in your post.
I have however accepted that certain musical excellence is found within that rock and roll.

The mid to late 80's found me going to smaller venues and digging that punk music, for my live fix, that jumped back up around that time.

When at clubs with DJs' and such, and when I felt the need to be Disco Danny King of the Hustle, I dug Hair Metal or whatever it was called later by grunge x'rs.

I have a strong taste for women I will even hang out in the girls room if invited and smoke cigaretts and listen to Muzak and talk about how nice it is that girls have chairs in thier facilities room .

For some reason I tried to dance with this leather clad spiked heeled nazi bitch at a Black Flag concert at a VFW hall back in the late 70's. I think she wanted to kill me. That is when I learned what to do where and what music gets me what I want.

Hair Metal Good, Slam Dancing bad.:biggrin:

Long live the old bump and grind.

I did realize as I posted this one could infer I was making the implication you, clara, were a poofter. I would like to...er...'clarify' (hee hee) that this wasn't my intent.

I suppose the kindest thing I could say about the hair metal genre is that SOME of the guitar solos were quite good, even if the tunes themselves sucked balls (the Winger song 'Seventeen' comes to mind; limp-wristed tune with a technically high caliber solo).

I would also reiterate that there was nothing wrong for a teenage male with tolerating that swill in the guise of getting some play from Aqua-Netted babes who enjoyed that stuff (ex: a young filly I was diddling back in the day told me whenever she heard the song 'Heaven' by Warrant she pictured myself and her together forever, and I quickly agreed, as this seemed the easiest way to liberate her from her panties).

However, recognizing that there was a small modicum of musical ability involved in hair metal isn't the same as saying the stuff was actually worthwhile, but as you (more or less) offered, to each their own.

When the worthless tosspots in Slaughter start shuffling off their mortal coils, though, the shite they 'created' in the late 1980s ain't gonna get an upgrade from me. I mean, I didn't start raving about how Milli Vanilli were misunderstood geniuses when Milli (or was it Vanilli) offed himself, and poofter hair metal posers are firmly in the Vanilli category. In fact, they're one step down from Vanilli, because fey pop metal lite 1980s mtv bands were sheep in wolves clothing and an insult to true rock and roll.

Blaze
08-15-2011, 10:27 PM
Do not feel bad Terry this line:

Clearly shows that his inability to address female sexuality. Nothing more really needs to be said.

Cheers! :daisy:

Amazing thome has taken a death thread and made it about him. I must give credit due, most people would not have the stomach to do such. kudos kid, its all about you. :umm: where have we heard THAT before? :biggrin: (the toilet is to the left. ;) ) Love you bunches. No, really, I do. :baaa:

clarathecarrot
08-15-2011, 11:47 PM
I did realize as I posted this one could infer I was making the implication you, clara, were a poofter. I would like to...er...'clarify' (hee hee) that this wasn't my intent.

I suppose the kindest thing I could say about the hair metal genre is that SOME of the guitar solos were quite good, even if the tunes themselves sucked balls (the Winger song 'Seventeen' comes to mind; limp-wristed tune with a technically high caliber solo).

I would also reiterate that there was nothing wrong for a teenage male with tolerating that swill in the guise of getting some play from Aqua-Netted babes who enjoyed that stuff (ex: a young filly I was diddling back in the day told me whenever she heard the song 'Heaven' by Warrant she pictured myself and her together forever, and I quickly agreed, as this seemed the easiest way to liberate her from her panties).

However, recognizing that there was a small modicum of musical ability involved in hair metal isn't the same as saying the stuff was actually worthwhile, but as you (more or less) offered, to each their own.

When the worthless tosspots in Slaughter start shuffling off their mortal coils, though, the shite they 'created' in the late 1980s ain't gonna get an upgrade from me. I mean, I didn't start raving about how Milli Vanilli were misunderstood geniuses when Milli (or was it Vanilli) offed himself, and poofter hair metal posers are firmly in the Vanilli category. In fact, they're one step down from Vanilli, because fey pop metal lite 1980s mtv bands were sheep in wolves clothing and an insult to true rock and roll.

I think this post is as good as the other. I dig your explanations and anyone who uses 9$ words like Reiterate and Modicum has my vote as a clear critique . very good stuff.

I did see some -mo- refferences being directed my way but understood that it was in the kindest way possible, no harsh it is cool.

I agree with 90% of what you have written. The 10% I don't agree with is that "Metal Lite..." in your last sentence. That would generalize all music that isn't Metal is a insult to metal when I see it as you also stated a " ( paraphrasing here),at the moment some,... if the -Hair Metal- is under a sugar pink pair of panties), is ok"

This thread is a homage<(sp) to a musician who made women's jeans loose after they were painted on, enough to see how it would become one of, Taste.

:hitch:

Blaze
08-15-2011, 11:52 PM
Oh gosh! how terrible, thome! Wot a tragedy Nothing could compare!
This poor dude needs to quit this death thing and let us focus in on your discourse!
How rude of him to die!

clarathecarrot
08-16-2011, 12:05 AM
Do not feel bad Terry this line:

Clearly shows that his inability to address female sexuality. Nothing more really needs to be said.

Cheers! :daisy:

Amazing thome has taken a death thread and made it about him. I must give credit due, most people would not have the stomach to do such. kudos kid, its all about you. :umm: where have we heard THAT before? :biggrin: (the toilet is to the left. ;) ) Love you bunches. No, really, I do. :baaa:

What is, " Female Sexuality" ?

I can show you the way around all that, "Doctor Talk".

Diamondjimi
08-16-2011, 01:32 AM
"Hair Metal" music (to me) is about as interesting as a nostril hair floating on a $12 bowl of soup....

Blaze
08-16-2011, 01:38 AM
What is, " Female Sexuality" ?

I can show you the way around all that, "Doctor Talk".
Nope, I am quite comfortable with unambitious words. Your child talk creeps me out. So much so I would question anyone that would participate in your sexuality.

Blaze
08-16-2011, 01:41 AM
Moreover, I prefer a male that is comfortable with his male sexuality in healthy adult ways. :)

Blaze
08-16-2011, 01:43 AM
But don't fret there are plenty of prevented females out there, thome, for your to do the sanctioned predator. Cheers!

Diamondjimi
08-16-2011, 02:25 AM
OK, seriously. You two fucked and it didn't work out. Let it go...

If I'm wrong, please enlighten me on the subject... :biggrin:

GreenBayLA
10-06-2011, 03:17 AM
Just heard on the radio, toxicology report indicated Jani Lane died of alcohol poisoning, i e he drank himself to death. Sad.

fryingdutchman
10-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Jani Lane died of alcohol poisoning, i e he drank himself to death.

Thanks for clearing up what "alcohol poisoning" meant.

At first I thought it was an overdose of isopropyl being used on a nasty bug bite and getting absorbed through the skin.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-06-2011, 03:01 PM
who poisoned his alcohol?

Seshmeister
10-06-2011, 04:29 PM
It's quite an achievement to manage to kill yourself that young from booze, usually takes 10 or 20 years longer.

He must have really worked at it.

sadaist
10-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Just heard on the radio, toxicology report indicated Jani Lane died of alcohol poisoning, i e he drank himself to death. Sad.

That is sad. Guy was trying to mask a lot of pain. But please don't blame the alcohol.

jhale667
10-06-2011, 06:22 PM
It's quite an achievement to manage to kill yourself that young from booze, usually takes 10 or 20 years longer.

He must have really worked at it.

Imagining the half-finished bottle of Vodka found at the scene was not the first one of the day...

Blaze
10-06-2011, 09:29 PM
That is sad. Guy was trying to mask a lot of pain. But please don't blame the alcohol.

Alcohol poisoning is indeed real and can happen by accident to persons that are inexperienced with alcohol, such as a young person downing a bottle of booze in an attempt to show off.
There was recently an serial killer caught that killed females by making them over drink.

clarathecarrot
10-06-2011, 10:17 PM
When the right of a human being to drink himself to death is outlawed only outlaws will be dead.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-06-2011, 10:23 PM
by drinking.....:cool8:

clarathecarrot
10-06-2011, 10:35 PM
I will never forget the time my cousin who was 35 years older than me, called me sitting in a bathtub across from some indian whore and asking me over the phone why he shouldn't blow her head off with the crome plated 44 revolver he had against her head..he really went into detail about the gun, must have been a nice one.

I mean the whore he rarely spent so much time being involed that much.

Seshmeister
10-07-2011, 05:20 AM
Alcohol poisoning is indeed real and can happen by accident to persons that are inexperienced with alcohol, such as a young person downing a bottle of booze in an attempt to show off.
There was recently an serial killer caught that killed females by making them over drink.

Not the case here though.

jhale667
10-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Not the case here though.

Quite the opposite. He was a pro.

Hardrock69
10-09-2011, 03:43 AM
Hmm. The odds were it would be drugs or alcohol, not smoking too much pot, or fucking himself to death.

Too bad. Fucking drunk motherfucker....

Diamondjimi
10-09-2011, 03:57 AM
I will never forget the time my cousin who was 35 years older than me, called me sitting in a bathtub across from some indian whore and asking me over the phone why he shouldn't blow her head off with the crome plated 44 revolver he had against her head..he really went into detail about the gun, must have been a nice one.

I mean the whore he rarely spent so much time being involed that much.

Ah HA!
So you did get Blaze in the tub. I knew it! :biggrin: