PDA

View Full Version : The differences between men friends and women friends

Dr. Love
08-15-2011, 10:58 PM
Friendship between women:

A woman didn't come home one night.

The next day she told her husband she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends and none of them knew about it.

Friendship between men:

A man didn't come home one night.

The next day he told his wife he had slept over at a friend's house. The women called her husband's 10 best friends. 8 of them confirmed he had stayed the night and 2 of them swore he was still there at that very moment.

:biggrin:

Blaze
08-15-2011, 11:11 PM
And??

Sensible Shoes
08-15-2011, 11:39 PM
Women tell the truth and men lie like dogs. Ho hum.

Blaze
08-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Women tell the truth and men lie like dogs. Ho hum.
No, shoe not all men are ignoble!
Just like not all woman are noble.

I honestly think it has to do with genetics, not gender.

binnie
08-16-2011, 04:32 AM
Well, that killed the joke!

In related news, all 4 of the girls in Dr Love's sig are currently at my house (locked in the basement).

sadaist
08-16-2011, 05:53 AM
and 2 of them swore he was still there at that very moment.

These are the 2 guys that will pick you up out of your own pee and plop you on the couch making sure you are sleeping face down so as not to choke over night. These are the 2 guys that won't hit on your wife if you are out of town. These are the 2 guys you are going to Van Halen with.

ashstralia
08-16-2011, 06:12 AM
you may, however, wake up with strange body art and adornments. i just used the word 'adornments'.:)

fifth element
08-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Friendship between women:

A woman didn't come home one night.

The next day she told her husband she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends and none of them knew about it.

Friendship between men:

A man didn't come home one night.

The next day he told his wife he had slept over at a friend's house. The women called her husband's 10 best friends. 8 of them confirmed he had stayed the night and 2 of them swore he was still there at that very moment.

ok, here is one woman who thinks that it is funny....

way to go, Dr Love!

Dr. Love
08-16-2011, 11:41 PM
tough crowd!