PDA

View Full Version : Bachmann today: "Happy Birthday to Elvis"

Va Beach VH Fan
08-16-2011, 01:47 PM
Today was the 34th anniversary of his DEATH....

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/16/all-shook-up-bachmann-flubs-elvis-birthday/

FORD
08-16-2011, 01:51 PM
What a stupid, delusional cunt. :biggrin:

Va Beach VH Fan
08-16-2011, 01:56 PM
I mean, she's gotta have a staff of at least, what, 10 or 15 people ??

You mean to tell me that NONE of them could have told her Aug. 16, 1977 was when he DIED ??

Sheesh, she's 9 years older than I am, and I remember that day VERY well....

VAiN
08-16-2011, 02:03 PM
Mind blowing that her and those around her are so clueless... Google that shit, for fucks sake!

FORD
08-16-2011, 02:05 PM
Well, remember she didn't know the difference between John Wayne and John Wayne Gacy either, so that tells you how good her research staff is. Probably all graduates of televangelist colleges like she and her "husband" Marcus.

Jagermeister
08-16-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm actually glad. She will just keep talking her way out so we can see who the reel front runner is. Right now I like Perry which should make me even more popular around here. :biggrin:

GOP Primary: Perry 29%, Romney 18%, Bachmann 13%
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/gop_primary_perry_29_romney_18_bachmann_13

Seshmeister
08-16-2011, 02:49 PM
Are those mentalists the top 3 runners?

That is insane.

FORD
08-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Unfortunately, Perry (the dumber, gayer, Chimpy 2.0) is being taken far too seriously. Hence my new signature.....

Jagermeister
08-16-2011, 03:25 PM
Unfortunately, Perry (the dumber, gayer, Chimpy 2.0) is being taken far too seriously. Hence my new signature.....

The more you dislike him the better I like him.

In fact I predict he will be billed as the Ronald Reagan of the 21st century. I think I'll send that to his campaign office.....

hambon4lif
08-16-2011, 03:32 PM

In fact I predict he will be billed as the Ronald Reagan of the 21st century. I think I'll send that to his campaign office.....I doubt he will need your help. His Bilderberg buddies have always been extremely creative...

Va Beach VH Fan
08-16-2011, 03:33 PM

In fact I predict he will be billed as the Ronald Reagan of the 21st century. I think I'll send that to his campaign office.....

No way, 'cause there's no way Perry will raise taxes 11 times....

Jagermeister
08-16-2011, 03:48 PM
No way, 'cause there's no way Perry will raise taxes 11 times....

Well he won't have to I hope. As you know the Reagan tax issue is a pretty deep debate. In fact really fuckin deep. I suggest anyone who is interested read this in detail. (no one will I am sure). Basically saying somthing like that is silly without looking at what and why things were done and what the outcome was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan

FORD
08-16-2011, 03:57 PM
What people should have realized in 1999, and what they need to realize now, is that the job of Texas governor is mostly ceremonial duties. It is NOT the executive position that it is in most other states. Perry is literally a figurehead, but in his case, it's by design of the Texas state constitution.

http://texaspolitics.laits.utexas.edu/1_1_0.html

Jagermeister
08-16-2011, 04:17 PM
the constitutional definition of the governor's office is undeniably weaker than in almost all other states. Throughout this section, we compare the Texas governor's powers with those of other governors and of the U.S. President, and find the Texas Governor with fewer resources. Yet despite the office's weaknesses, throughout Texas history, successful governors have found ways to exercise political power and promote their policies from this relatively weak office

That's interesting. I don't know if all that holds much water though. I think the deal is not so much the office but the size of the state. Compare say Arnold in Cali to Perry Texas. Which state is doing better? Fuckin no doubt Texas is by far.

Seshmeister
08-16-2011, 06:06 PM

Plus Perry already did the sequel...

http://images.pricecanada.com/images/products/408/l408793.jpg

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsKeT633bSsfJhC09x0PFKq1VLHJtBp Q3ZFRTX03cRm0U-bNyh

Carloscda
08-16-2011, 08:13 PM
And everyone cheers?!
Just goes to show you the mindless minions that follow her!!!!

Then turns around and say I forgot my teleprompter?!
She's so hilarious..

Carloscda
08-16-2011, 08:14 PM
And as far as Perry goes, remember that so called Prayer conference last week? 30k in a 75k arena!!

He couldn't even fill that place in his home state!!!

FORD
08-16-2011, 09:13 PM
That's interesting. I don't know if all that holds much water though. I think the deal is not so much the office but the size of the state. Compare say Arnold in Cali to Perry Texas. Which state is doing better? Fuckin no doubt Texas is by far.

Well, when Perry's Chimpredecessor gets appointed to the pResidency by 5 family friends on the Supreme Court, starts 2 illegal wars, and then sends a shit load of "defense" contracts to campaign contributors in Texas while crashing the national economy, of course their state is going to look a little better, on paper.

knuckleboner
08-16-2011, 09:57 PM
jesus, guys. if we pointed out every idiotic thing michele bachmann said, we'd have to change the name of the forum...;)

Nitro Express
08-17-2011, 12:18 AM
Bachmann is making Sarah Palin look like a genius by comparison. All I know is they both should mud wrestle each other. I would put my money on Palin. She has that ruthless killer instinct. I bet Sarah would pull all Michele's hair out. Chick fights are more brutal than anything I've ever seen men do to each other.

Nitro Express
08-17-2011, 12:19 AM
jesus, guys. if we pointed out every idiotic thing michele bachmann said, we'd have to change the name of the forum...;)

You would run out of memory on the host server.:biggrin:

Nitro Express
08-17-2011, 12:24 AM
I mean, she's gotta have a staff of at least, what, 10 or 15 people ??

You mean to tell me that NONE of them could have told her Aug. 16, 1977 was when he DIED ??

Sheesh, she's 9 years older than I am, and I remember that day VERY well....

I think her research staff are being paid under the table by Obama.:biggrin:

Nitro Express
08-17-2011, 12:28 AM
...and this poor man caught a lot of shit over some enthusiasm. Honestly. I never have seen a candidate as bad as Bachmann.

FORD
08-17-2011, 02:01 AM
I think her research staff are being paid under the table by Obama.:biggrin:

Not a chance in Hell. That would mean Obama was paying for something that would help Democrats, and that would be completely out of character. :(

Nitro Express
08-17-2011, 02:50 AM
Not a chance in Hell. That would mean Obama was paying for something that would help Democrats, and that would be completely out of character. :(

Barrack only cares about Barrack. He has been in office long enough to demonstrate this consistency in his character. He's not even loyal to close friends who helped get him elected. Barrack could care less about the Democratic Party he only cares about the power and perks he now enjoys and wants to keep enjoying. Honestly if the Democratic Party was decent they would run another candidate and drop Obama.

FORD
08-18-2011, 10:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9isbCdz43QU

FORD
08-18-2011, 10:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzxN8pQUNLk

ThrillsNSpills
08-18-2011, 11:01 AM
I doubt he will need your help. His Bilderberg buddies have always been extremely creative...

no doubt.
Wonder why their recent meeting didn't make the TV news.
(just kiddin')

FORD
08-18-2011, 11:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Yzy6Mt4k8

ThrillsNSpills
08-18-2011, 11:39 AM
There's a lot of bald guys around who had hair before listening to a Bachmann speech.

jhale667
08-18-2011, 01:43 PM
There's a lot of bald guys around who had hair before listening to a Bachmann speech.

Both of them ironically have REALLY annoying voices, but Palin's is still worse...could be bottled and sold as "Boner Kill"...actually shown in scientific studies to CAUSE erectile dysfunction. :lmao:

Seshmeister
08-18-2011, 02:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9isbCdz43QU

I can't wait for when the inevitable story of her husband fucking men in the ass hits the news, hopefully in the next 6 months.

It's going to be very very funny. :D

Sam42
08-18-2011, 04:21 PM
And she want's to be the one who has her finger on the big red button. Stupidity is just that, stupid. No matter what side of the isle you may be on, or may not be on any at all. This chick is just fucking lost with all her views on politics and how people have the right to choose how they want to live, no matter how much religions en doctrine little children into believing all the bullshit they spew out each and every day. The biggest problem this country faces, is the people like this cunt who thinks they know what's right for everyone because they believe that religion says it's the right thing to do. Fucking pathetic.

VHscraps
08-18-2011, 05:01 PM
Unfortunately, in the age of constant media turnover most people will probably forget what a brainless idiot she is and - like Palin - think, cor I'd probably do her.

Ageing Bimbo Housewives in Exile, I'd say - Bachmann and Palin.

What is it with all these right wing politico (soccer) mommies? No kids left to sort out. Hell - why not run for President.

Jagermeister
08-18-2011, 05:15 PM
I tell you what makes me mad about her. If she has a problem with fags she should just say so instead of dancing around it. Now that's all she is going to be asked about. BUCK UP BITCH. Just say you don't like fags.

This will be fun.

Who thinks being gay is a political issues?

jhale667
08-18-2011, 05:21 PM
The Tea Party sure does...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/296368_271895492824211_236565153023912_1212525_255 0001_n.jpg

Jagermeister
08-18-2011, 05:24 PM
:biggrin:

To bad it's to late to stop the blacks. :(

Jagermeister
08-18-2011, 05:27 PM
I really thin we should just let the fags be as gay as they want, get married, adopt kids so they can feel "normal". Then we don't have to talk about them anymore.

jhale667
08-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Just come out of the closet already Jaggy - not like anyone will (or could) think LESS of you... :lmao:

In Batshit Bachmann news, the hits just keep coming!! :lol:

Another Bachmann History Flub: The American People Are Worried About ‘The Rise Of The Soviet Union’

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/08/18/299057/michele-bachmann-soviet-union-flub/

Of all the candidates vying for the GOP presidential nomination, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) perhaps has the most colorful record of flubbing historical facts. Just this week, she wished Elvis Presley a happy birthday…on the day he died. But today, on the right-wing Christian attorney Jay Sekulow’s radio show, the congresswoman evinced a far more disturbing lack of basic knowledge about world history. Specifically, Bachmann said the American people are worried about “the rise of the Soviet Union.”

Apparently no one’s told her that America’s one-time Cold War nemesis has not existed for 20 years:

BACHMANN: What people recognize is that there’s a fear that the United States is in an unstoppable decline. They see the rise of China, the rise of India, the rise of the Soviet Union and our loss militarily going forward. And especially with this very bad debt ceiling bill, what we have done is given a favor to President Obama and the first thing he’ll whack is five hundred billion out of the military defense at a time when we’re fighting three wars. People recognize that.

In December 1991, the Soviet Union disintegrated into 15 separate countries. It’s hard to believe Bachmann that the American people live in continued terror of an “evil empire” that no longer exists.

Serioulsy, how does this woman's tiny brain even tell her LUNGS to inflate? :hee:

hambon4lif
08-18-2011, 05:48 PM

To bad it's to late to stop the blacks. :(As much as I try to be tolerant of it, I really can't stand our pisspoor educational system.

I just fucking hate it.

FORD
08-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Jag was probably "home-schooled" like most white supremacists are these days. His dad-uncle and mom-sister didn't want "none of that goddamn librul indoctrination tellin' my kid he cain't hate ni**ers"

jhale667
08-18-2011, 06:02 PM
As much as I try to be tolerant of it, I really can't stand our pisspoor educational system.

I just fucking hate it.

I see where you're coming from, but don't fault the entire educational system because of the one guy who clearly didn't pay attention... ;)

ThrillsNSpills
08-18-2011, 06:06 PM
I really thin we should just let the fags be as gay as they want,

You were a fan of All in the Family, no?

PETE'S BROTHER
08-18-2011, 06:06 PM
it's to hard two beleave that werks

ThrillsNSpills
08-18-2011, 06:24 PM
I tell you what makes me mad about her. If she has a problem with fags she should just say so instead of dancing around it. Now that's all she is going to be asked about. BUCK UP BITCH. Just say you don't like fags.

jethro bunker

ThrillsNSpills
08-18-2011, 06:34 PM
JAG SHE DID SAY SHE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM..DID YOU WATCH THE CLIP?

it's a part of Satan. It's bondage, etc.

pretty much means she won't be inviting them in for tea.
It's a crazy lady projecting their own perspective on people with a different point of reference. she doesn't quite get that people are different or that there could ever be a gay person that's happy because all the cash and power addictions she lives with have never made her happy.

FORD
08-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Michelle Bachmann believes marriage should be between one gay man and one crazy woman, just like hers is.

ThrillsNSpills
08-18-2011, 07:11 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/08/16/t1larg.bachexcite.gi.jpg

I don't know whether to feel bad for her or the people that buy into the crap she says. There's not one shot of her where she doesn't have "crazy eyes".

Blaze
08-18-2011, 07:27 PM
Unbelievable! Just mind-disturbingly unbelievable.

This has to be a strategy of some sorts. why would a person or consort present and gild so many complete idiots in a row?

hambon4lif
08-18-2011, 08:26 PM
JAG SHE DID SAY SHE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM..DID YOU WATCH THE CLIP? I wonder if it might help him to watch the fucking clip in slow motion.

It's very possible that it was moving a bit too fast.....

Little Texan
08-18-2011, 09:06 PM

There's not one shot of her where she doesn't have "crazy eyes".

Probably because she IS crazy! John Wayne Gacy was from the same town...is there something in the water in Waterloo?

Seshmeister
08-18-2011, 11:34 PM
14 fucking trillion in debt and absolutely dependant on the Chinese1 dictatorship buying up billions more of debt every month or you're completely fucked.

And the answer seems to be 'We need someone more stupid than Bush, he obviously wasn't stupid enough.'

I have to say that at this point the natural inclination is just to laugh at the absurdity of the US. Unfortunately that would be like laughing at the crazy man in the town square but then realising he has an Uzi and you have your kids with you.

Unchainme
08-18-2011, 11:51 PM
And the answer seems to be 'We need someone more stupid than Bush, he obviously wasn't stupid enough.'

I have to say that at this point the natural inclination is just to laugh at the absurdity of the US. Unfortunately that would be like laughing at the crazy man in the town square but then realising he has an Uzi and you have your kids with you.

I can say that as soon as I saw her, I could see she was a fraud. I believe the japanese did a study that revealed that humans won't ever truly be comfortable with robots that look human because, for some odd reason we're able to detect whether something isn't right. Not by sight, sound or anything like that, but just some sort of overall feel.

Bachmann to me, has a similar feel to that. It just feels all wrong to me, and it scares me that there's a movement in this country right now trying to put her on the fast track to being elected by having next to nothing in terms of accomplishments.

It's truly frightening. And the worst part? If she gets the GOP nom. it'll leave me voting for a 3rd party. Pretty much meaning my vote will be symbolic and not really mean anything.

FORD
08-19-2011, 03:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u326ZecunHU

FORD
08-19-2011, 03:18 AM
Bachmann Perry Dominionazi Overdrive!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCky6hnHsGM

Nitro Express
08-19-2011, 04:25 AM
t scares me that there's a movement in this country right now trying to put her on the fast track to being elected by having next to nothing in terms of accomplishments.

In 2008 it was the Obama movement. Of course we can slam Bachman with no fear of being labeled as a racist. That's one good thing about her.

Nitro Express
08-19-2011, 04:35 AM
What's interesting is all of the right wing radio stations around here are bashing Ron Paul more than they are bashing Obama. They have a hard on for Perry and are telling people Ron Paul is a wacko and he can't win. One radio personality that spoke favorably of Ron Paul lost his job. So basically the corrupt Republican party is scared to death that the guy might actually win the presidency and they lose their long-term monopoly on power they have had for years with rubber stamp politicians. The Democrat party is no different. They won't run someone decent because Obama is giving the corrupt party everything it wants. So the two parties are corrupt and no longer stand for anything other than fascism.

The system only cares about survival of the system and the politicians who told us they would take care of us only took care of themselves. Now four decades of corruption have come to roost and nobody can hide it any longer. We are seeing the man behind the curtain in the big OZ show in Washington DC. So much of what we have been fed over the years has been complete fabricated bullshit. They no longer can distract us while they steal us blind. Too much corruption to hide it anymore.

binnie
08-19-2011, 04:41 AM
I can't wait for when the inevitable story of her husband fucking men in the ass hits the news, hopefully in the next 6 months.

It's going to be very very funny. :D

I can see the news story now. 'Michelle: I've been struggling with my husband's homosexuality for years - I didn't know which way to turn.'

Nitro Express
08-19-2011, 04:45 AM
It just amazes me they found someone worse than Sarah Palin.

Little Texan
08-19-2011, 05:46 AM
It just amazes me they found someone worse than Sarah Palin.

It amazes me they found someone more stupid than Sarah Palin!

Seshmeister
08-19-2011, 07:48 AM
I can see the news story now. 'Michelle: I've been struggling with my husband's homosexuality for years - I didn't know which way to turn.'

Cocks to the left of me, cocks to the right...

Seshmeister
08-19-2011, 07:54 AM
So what happens if Romney get's the nomination and chooses her as VP. Economy continues to slide, they win the election and Romney dies in a freak accident when his wallet falls on his head.

A theocracy with 24/7 hymns on the radio, gays put into 're education centres' run by her husband and more attempts to war the economy into shape by invading 'Persia'.

Blaze
08-19-2011, 08:58 AM
Bachmann Staffer Arrested for Terrorism in Uganda in 2006

The evangelical organizer who helped Michele Bachmann win the Ames Straw Poll in Iowa Saturday was previously charged with terrorism in Uganda after being arrested for possession of assault rifles and ammunition in February 2006, just days before Uganda's first multi-party elections in 20 years.

Peter E. Waldron spent 37 days in the Luriza Prison outside Kampala, where he says he was tortured, after being arrested along with six Congolese and Ugandan nationals for the weapons, which were described variously in news reports as having been found in his bedroom or a closet in his home. The charges, which could have led to life in prison, were dropped in March 2006 after a pressure campaign by Waldron's friends and colleagues and what Waldron says was the intervention of the Bush administration. He was released and deported from the east African nation, along with the Congolese. On Saturday, Waldron told The Atlantic in Ames that he was a staffer for Bachmann and responsible for her faith-based organizing both in Iowa and South Carolina. But he also declined repeatedly to give his name.

Asked about Waldron's role and background, Alice Stewart, the press secretary for the Bachmann for President campaign, replied in an email: "Michele's faith is an important part of her life and Peter did a tremendous job with our faith outreach in Iowa. We are fortunate to have him on our team and look forward to having him expanding his efforts in several states."

Read the full story at : http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/08/bachmann-staffer-arrested-for-terrorism-in-uganda-in-2006/243711/

http://www.peterewaldron.com/
http://www.theultimatepricemovie.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/bigpromiseproduction

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/politics/waldron.banner.jpg

Jagermeister
08-19-2011, 09:48 AM
Oh shit you guys are funny. HAHA. You know what's really funny is half the guys taking jabs never do anything but that. YOU have no game AT ALL. I'll take it form FORD and jhale the rest of you fags are just a bunch of followers. And that's all you'll ever be.

Blaze
08-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Oh shit you guys are funny. HAHA. You know what's really funny is half the guys taking jabs never do anything but that. YOU have no game AT ALL. I'll take it form FORD and jhale the rest of you fags are just a bunch of followers. And that's all you'll ever be.

My my! Happy hour began early today! :bottle:

jhale667
08-19-2011, 10:42 AM

Dude, you toss that around so freely, it's pretty obvious you're projecting...much like Marcus Bachmann. Look in the mirror, Jaggy. You'RE the one that has no game, but you sure are FABULOUS, aren't you? :lmao:

Jagermeister
08-19-2011, 10:59 AM
Dude, you toss that around so freely, it's pretty obvious you're projecting...much like Marcus Bachmann. Look in the mirror, Jaggy. You'RE the one that has no game, but you sure are FABULOUS, aren't you? :lmao:

Jesus dude why can't you just call me a fag?

ThrillsNSpills
08-19-2011, 11:08 AM
So what happens if Romney get's the nomination and chooses her as VP.

the dollar crashes anyway so whatever fucking clown they parade in front of us is bullshit anyway.
I would say bank on it, but due to irony I won't.

jhale667
08-19-2011, 11:36 AM

Too obvious and low-brow. Lowest common denominator is YOUR department.
Besides - why, when it's so much more fun to just point out from your own posts that you're most likely gay? Face it, anyone as homophobic as you clearly has issues they're trying to deflect attention from...add the racist thing, that strongly suggests you also detest the fact that secretly CHOCOLATE is your favorite flavored man-meat... :lmao:

Jagermeister
08-19-2011, 11:48 AM
Besides - why, when it's so much more fun to just point out from your own posts that you're most likely gay? Face it, anyone as homophobic as you clearly has issues they're trying to deflect attention from...add the racist thing, that strongly suggests you also detest the fact that secretly CHOCOLATE is your favorite flavored man-meat... :lmao:

http://www.artoftravelling.com/index_bestanden/giant_rolleyes.gif

Jagermeister
08-19-2011, 11:58 AM

http://www.artoftravelling.com/index_bestanden/giant_rolleyes.gif

http://patpatkay.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/hippie-glasses-992911.jpg

jhale667
08-19-2011, 01:17 PM
So...that's a picture of your boyfriend, one imagines? :turninggay:

Jesus Christ
08-19-2011, 03:18 PM

OK, if ye insist......

Thou art a fag.

Jagermeister
08-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Damn board is slower than jhale's attempts at humor today.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-19-2011, 03:37 PM

jhale667
08-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Damn board is slower than jhale's attempts at humor today.

Slow works for you though...I type slow you there's a remote chance you'll COMPREHEND something Phaggotron...

But in other Batshit Bachmann news! She's a treasonous bitch!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/08/19/did-bachmann-admit-to-treason/

Did Michele Bachmann Admit To Treason?

reviously on the campaign trail, Michele Bachmann explained that her work as an IRS agent was responsible for creating her anti-tax fervor. But yesterday in South Carolina, the Minnesota Congresswoman offered another, more sinister explanation for her work. She claimed that she was in fact a “mole” in the US Government agency.

“We change the economy by changing the tax code. How many of you love the IRS? No! It’s time to change it. I went to work in that system because the first rule of war is ‘know your enemy.’ So I went to the inside to learn how they work because I wanted to beat them.”

While this explanation might have been offered to appease the more hardcore conservative base, this statement actually could be quite damaging, if not incriminating to Mrs Bachmann. The reason it might be is easily found in the oath of office that IRS people are required to take:

5 U.S.C. § 3331 sets forth the oath required of members of Congress and other federal officials (including Cabinet officials) other than the President and judges:
“I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

But Michele claims she was essentially, if not literally in violation of that oath to our nation and our Constitution. She admits this freely and without reservation or coercion. And what she is admitting to is being a traitor to our country.

Yeah, I said it. And it’s simple. Michele gladly claims the US Government, for which she worked for in the IRS, was “the enemy.” She brags about her intent to take them down from the inside.. Read 5 U.S.C. § 3331. It doesn’t sound like she was bearing “true faith and witness” nor was she, by her own gleeful admission, “without mental reservation or purpose of evasion.”

She swore that to the Constitution, and to the God she claims to follow faithfully.

Is Michele Bachmann guilty of treason by her own, in context, non cropped words?

hambon4lif
08-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Damn board is slower than jhale's attempts at humor today.Alot of us figured if we posted slower, you'd be able to catch up.

VAiN
08-19-2011, 03:43 PM
the dollar crashes anyway so whatever fucking clown they parade in front of us is bullshit anyway.
I would say bank on it, but due to irony I won't.

:lmao: This is fucking grate! :appl:

Nitro Express
08-20-2011, 03:35 AM

I don't know whether to feel bad for her or the people that buy into the crap she says. There's not one shot of her where she doesn't have "crazy eyes".

Put some fangs on those teeth and she would look like a fucking vampire. No wonder her husband is so fucked in the head. I think I would be too if I had to wake up in the morning and see what he sees.

Va Beach VH Fan
08-20-2011, 08:46 AM

Now that hurt.... ;)

Unchainme
08-20-2011, 03:05 PM
I would say it's a unified message. It really is about jobs and the economy. That doesn't mean people haven't [sic] forgotten about protecting life and marriage and the sanctity of the family. People are very concerned about that as well. But what people recognize is that there's a fear that the United States is in an unstoppable decline. They see the rise of China, the rise of India, the rise of the Soviet Union and our loss militarily going forward. And especially with this very bad debt ceiling bill, what we have done is given a favor to President Obama and the first thing he'll whack is five hundred billion out of the military defense at a time when we're fighting three wars. People recognize that.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/bachmann-american-people-are-concerned-about-rise-soviet-union

badass! didn't know the ruskies wanted back in the game! Should make for some interesting video game plots and movie remakes.

kwame k
08-20-2011, 03:11 PM
You know what they say.........what was old is new again:headlights:

How Batshit Bachmann is even being taken seriously is, in and of itself, a scary thought.

Is there anyone here who is considering voting for her and if you are why.......in all honesty, I'd like to hear your reasons!

Little Texan
08-20-2011, 03:52 PM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/denco428/dmbdmbrtp.jpg

FORD
08-20-2011, 04:01 PM
It was 20 years ago this week that those old fart hardline Stalinist commies tried to overthrow Gorby in the botched coup, which led to the final demise of the USSR about 5 months later. Bachmann needs to read some newer history books, and not the ones published by the John Birch Society in the 1950's.

kwame k
08-20-2011, 04:02 PM
The best summary of Batshit Bachmann and Admiral Perry........

Two of the most ignorant bipedal primates to waste oxygen are running for president of the United States. Michele Bachmann is the U.S. Congresswoman from Minnesota who you'll remember as the person who caused a McCarthianism uproar by calling for "unpatriotic" congressmen to be investigated. Her "cured" gay husband Marcus, whose doctoral degree in his alleged field is called into question, runs counter to the advice of the American Psychological Association by claiming to be able to "de-gay" people. So, Michele's "bat crap crazy" views are Biblically based and would further downgrade America's Credibility Rating were she to be elected president. Texas Governor Rick Perry is a Frankenstein creation of Karl Rove who never intended for his political monster to make it this far. He's broken from his chains to emerge in the spotlight of national attention. His whacky views on science are probably motivated by his lust for money and power, more than any love of the teachings of Jesus, whose dictates Perry snubs at will. The Koch Brothers have his back and want to see Perry in the Oval Office so he will kill the EPA and other government agencies that attempt to regulate the plutocrats' profits. Perry is perhaps the more dangerous of the two Flat Earthers because he never compromises, and his testosterone covered persona will not stop until he's put the final nail in the coffin of American democracy. These two purveyors of junk science need to stay at the State Fair side show, eating hot dogs and funnel cakes as the two circus clowns they really are.

Link (https://www.facebook.com/WSBYSO)

FORD
08-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Yeah, that pretty much sums up those two twits.

Meanwhile, former religious reicher Frank Schaeffer is commenting on Bachmann/Perry/Domionazism right now on Ring Of Fire radio (http://player.radio.com/player/RadioPlayer.php?version=1.0.0&station=86)

jhale667
08-29-2011, 10:45 AM
THIS just proves this bitch is too stupid to run a bake-sale, much less the country...

Bachmann: Hurricane Was A Message From God To Washington About Spending

By Alex Seitz-Wald on Aug 29, 2011 at 9:42 am

http://thinkprogress.org/green/2011/08/29/306436/bachamnn-hurricane-message-god/?ref=notif&notif_t=like

Joining such distinguished public policy thinkers as Pat Robertson and birther evangelist Joseph Farah in seeing divine political interference in natural disasters, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said yesterday that Hurricane Irene was a message from God. Speaking Sarasota, Florida, Bachmann suggested God used the hurricane and last week’s earthquake to tell politicians to cut spending, the St. Petersburg Times reports:

“I don’t know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We’ve had an earthquake; we’ve had a hurricane. He said, ‘Are you going to start listening to me here?’ Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we’ve got to rein in the spending.”

It’s ironic that God would use a hurricane to send a memo about cutting government spending, considering that the damage it causes it likely going to increase government spending. Meanwhile, religious leaders from disparate faith organizations have come out against further spending cuts on services for the poor.

Conservative radio host Glenn Beck also saw a prophetic communiqué in the back-to-back disasters, even calling the hurricane — which has killed at least 25 people and likely caused tens of billions in damage — a “blessing” because it will remind people to store more food:

How many warnings do you think you’re going to get, and how many warnings do you deserve? This hurricane that is coming thorough the East Coast, for anyone who’s in the East Coast and has been listening to me say ‘Food storage!’ ‘Be prepared!’ […] If you’ve waited, this hurricane is a blessing. It is a blessing. It is God reminding you — as was the earthquake last week — it’s God reminding you you’re not in control.

The Washington Post’s Elizabeth Tenety points out that Beck’s fascination with storing canned goods may stem from his religion. “Beck, one of Mormonism’s most famous converts, is actually touting one of the unique aspects of the Latter-day Saint faith: food storage,” she notes, citing Section 78 of the Doctrine and Covenants revelation which includes the commandment to “organize and establish a storehouse.”

z-Wald on Aug 29, 2011 at 9:42 am

Joining such distinguished public policy thinkers as Pat Robertson and birther evangelist Joseph Farah in seeing divine political interference in natural disasters, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said yesterday that Hurricane Irene was a message from God. Speaking Sarasota, Florida, Bachmann suggested God used the hurricane and last week’s earthquake to tell politicians to cut spending, the St. Petersburg Times reports:

“I don’t know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We’ve had an earthquake; we’ve had a hurricane. He said, ‘Are you going to start listening to me here?’ Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we’ve got to rein in the spending.”

It’s ironic that God would use a hurricane to send a memo about cutting government spending, considering that the damage it causes it likely going to increase government spending. Meanwhile, religious leaders from disparate faith organizations have come out against further spending cuts on services for the poor.

Conservative radio host Glenn Beck also saw a prophetic communiqué in the back-to-back disasters, even calling the hurricane — which has killed at least 25 people and likely caused tens of billions in damage — a “blessing” because it will remind people to store more food:

How many warnings do you think you’re going to get, and how many warnings do you deserve? This hurricane that is coming thorough the East Coast, for anyone who’s in the East Coast and has been listening to me say ‘Food storage!’ ‘Be prepared!’ […] If you’ve waited, this hurricane is a blessing. It is a blessing. It is God reminding you — as was the earthquake last week — it’s God reminding you you’re not in control.

The Washington Post’s Elizabeth Tenety points out that Beck’s fascination with storing canned goods may stem from his religion. “Beck, one of Mormonism’s most famous converts, is actually touting one of the unique aspects of the Latter-day Saint faith: food storage,” she notes, citing Section 78 of the Doctrine and Covenants revelation which includes the commandment to “organize and establish a storehouse.”

Update

Bachmann’s presidential campaign is already walking back her comments, telling TPM’s Evan McMorris-Santoro, “Obviously she was saying it in jest.”

Nitro Express
08-29-2011, 10:58 AM
I think the earth quake was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves after seeing what goes on in Washington these days.:biggrin:

I think Glenn Beck and Michel Bachman should get together and form another church. They could call it the Beck-Bach sanctuary of Latter-Day Enlightenment.

jhale667
08-29-2011, 11:24 AM
I think the earth quake was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves after seeing what goes on in Washington these days.:biggrin:

The more accurate possibility is they found out despite their best efforts to set up the country so it could NEVER HAPPEN, Batshit Bachmann and (P)Rick Perry are being taken seriously as candidates... THAT would cause them to spin in their graves, nothing else.

FORD
08-29-2011, 01:57 PM
So let me see if I'm following Michelle's "logic" here (using the term VERY loosely, of course)

God is pissed off at government spending, so He sends an earthquake and a hurricane to the middle of the east coast within the same week, which will directly lead to billions of FEMA dollars being spent.

Sounds like Bachmann's "God" puts about as much thought into His actions as she and Marcus do. :biggrin:

(I'm not too worried about dodging lightning bolts and locust storms for the previous statement, since I'm sure JC laughed as hard as I did when He read it. :jesuslol: )

WACF
08-29-2011, 02:18 PM
So let me see if I'm following Michelle's "logic" here (using the term VERY loosely, of course)

God is pissed off at government spending, so He sends an earthquake and a hurricane to the middle of the east coast within the same week, which will directly lead to billions of FEMA dollars being spent.

Sounds like Bachmann's "God" puts about as much thought into His actions as she and Marcus do. :biggrin:

(I'm not too worried about dodging lightning bolts and locust storms for the previous statement, since I'm sure JC laughed as hard as I did when He read it. :jesuslol: )

Plus if God sent it the people that lost possesions or were tragically killed....all deserved it.

Idiots....

hambon4lif
08-29-2011, 02:47 PM
I'm not going to waste my time hurling daggers at some holy-rolling batshit skirt. When someone stands up and says that earthquakes and hurricanes are gods wrath on homosexuals and government spending, I used to think the general population could see through that bullshit and recognize she's throwing the fight and taking a dive.

Apparently, I've clearly overestimated this countrys intelligence, because Perry is more or less saying the same asinine shit, and he has quite a sizeable lead over the rest of the pack. So from now on, until I'm proven otherwise, I'm going to try to come to peace with the harsh fact that I'm a citizen of a country filled with a bunch of fuckin' doorknobs!!!

Seshmeister
08-29-2011, 04:57 PM

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”

Epicurus (Greek philosopher, BC 341-270)

Terry
08-29-2011, 06:15 PM
Meh. It's just the primaries. Anyone currently in the field who thinks they have it locked up...not so much. Remember, at this stage of the game last time around, John McCain was a dead-man walking and Obama was trailing behind Hillary and Edwards.

The aspect of tea-party conservatism I'm having trouble grappling with is why any of their candidates even feel the need to speak about job creation in terms of what the government can do about it and what their job creation plans are. If one of the main principles of conservatism is that of less government and starving the beast, than shouldn't all of the candidates essentially be saying that it isn't the purpose of the government to keep people employed?

Perry is just the latest in a line of slim pickings from the GOP this time around. That nobody has broken out from the pack yet isn't surprising. Bachmann's own history and resume isn't gonna withstand scrutiny in a general election when people beyind the base take a good, hard look at her. People want a plan; a bunch of jingoisitic gibberish about god and country wrapped up in the american flag isn't an economic policy.

FORD
09-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Wonder if Marcus Bachmann's clinic has a "cure" for spambots?

Blaze
09-03-2011, 02:09 AM
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”

Epicurus (Greek philosopher, BC 341-270)
Everything is God's