PDA

View Full Version : Just in case you were wondering what happened to Chrissie O'Donnell......

FORD
08-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Piers Morgan is an ex-Murdoch employee/friend of Sharon Osbourne/Trump Apprentice reject who has no business anchoring a news program, but he manages to get the Witchy Woman all upset here........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOYhkXrRAdc

hambon4lif
08-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Fake scripted bullshit by two attention junkies that needed a fix.

That is it, and that is all.

Next.

ThrillsNSpills
08-18-2011, 10:27 AM
Now you know why Borders is closing.

:)

jhale667
08-18-2011, 11:32 AM
Why is anyone surprised this idiot threw another tantrum and walked off the set of an interview where she got questioned about her previous statements, and beliefs? "HOW DARE YOU question me on my record!"...stupid cow. :lameo:

ThrillsNSpills
08-18-2011, 12:45 PM
I love when they storm off in a huff.
Carrie Prejean did it better on Larry King- much more drama.

Makes more sense to take a breath and answer the question because it shows more character plus the obvious you're walking away from your opportunity to sell your book, or your insane beliefs.

jhale667
08-18-2011, 01:41 PM
I love when they storm off in a huff.
Carrie Prejean did it better on Larry King- much more drama.

Makes more sense to take a breath and answer the question because it shows more character plus the obvious you're walking away from your opportunity to sell your book, or your insane beliefs.

Carrie Prejean looked better doing it, too. :sex:

Seems like O'Donnell's decided she's infallible like the Pope (also thinks he is...lol)...how DARE you question their insane edicts?