PDA

View Full Version : And the cunt of the week is...

Seshmeister
08-24-2011, 11:53 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/aug/24/amy-winehouse-charity-name

Man who registered Amy Winehouse charity name strikes back at family

Martin McCann, who bought the domain name AmyWinehouseFoundation.com, has condemned attempts to 'pressure' him into handing over website

The man who is standing in the way of Amy Winehouse's posthumous foundation has lashed out at the singer's father. Martin McCann registered a company called Amy Winehouse Foundation Ltd and bought the domain name AmyWinehouseFoundation.com, blocking the family's plan to do the same. Now he has condemned Mitch Winehouse's attempts to "pressure" him into handing over the website, demanding an apology before "comes to [any] arrangement".

McCann, who lives in west London, was tracked down this week by the Sun. Confronted at his home, he admitted paying £160 to register the Amy Winehouse Foundation name with Companies House on 2 August. He also bought AmyWinehouseFoundation.com, despite having never met the singer or her family. "Detach yourself from emotions and think business," McCann said. "I'm not exploiting anything yet. I've just bought some domain names. Anybody could have. It only takes the click of a mouse."

Last week, Mitch Winehouse revealed that due to a then-unnamed "dick head", the Winehouse family had been forced to return fan donations to a prospective Amy Winehouse charity. "All these donations that are coming in – we don't know what to do with them at the moment," he said. "We haven't got [a] bank [account] in that name." McCann was allegedly "offering to sell" the domain name, approaching Amy's ex-husband about a sale.

McCann has now lashed out against Amy's father. "I'm not the dickhead," he said. "The dickhead is sitting over there without the name in his possession." Besides, McCann claims, this doesn't have anything to do with the Rehab singer: he claims he registered the foundation to celebrate a different Amy Winehouse. "She's not the only Amy Winehouse in the world," he said. "I'm not ashamed or embarrassed."

Hardrock69
08-24-2011, 12:57 PM
Fucking asshole. :mad:

HE is the goddamnable fucking DICKHEAD! :mad:

jhale667
08-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Uh, yeah....this dude's an asshole.

Jagermeister
08-24-2011, 01:41 PM
Uh, yeah....this dude's an asshole.

You sure know how to be the judge of that.

Just kiddin. I'm bored.

jhale667
08-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Just kiddin. I'm bored.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4g8p644QQ1qcvycdo1_250.jpg

Jagermeister
08-24-2011, 01:47 PM
:biggrin:

binnie
08-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Someone should register the 'Martin McCann pro-Kiddie Fiddling Trust' just to show him not to be an asshole.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-24-2011, 05:51 PM
and then trade even up

kwame k
08-24-2011, 06:53 PM
Jesus tap dancing Christ........what a douche!

VAiN
08-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Very cunty... I'd probably do the same thing given the chance though.

Seshmeister
08-24-2011, 07:45 PM
You can admire the guy who bought the rights to 21st Century Fox in the early 90s, that shows imagination and he was trying to get something from a massive corporation.

This scumbag bought the rights after hearing her dad say on TV he was about to set up a charitable foundation.

VAiN
08-24-2011, 08:26 PM
You can admire the guy who bought the rights to 21st Century Fox in the early 90s, that shows imagination and he was trying to get something from a massive corporation.

This scumbag bought the rights after hearing her dad say on TV he was about to set up a charitable foundation.

Yeah, I agree.. being ahead of a corporation is pretty awesome.. cock-blocking a charity is less awesome.

lesfunk
08-24-2011, 08:52 PM
Seems to me that this is an opportunity for Mr. Winehouse to simply create a different domain name. Is www.deadjunkiejazzbitch.com taken?

VAiN
08-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Seems to me that this is an opportunity for Mr. Winehouse to simply create a different domain name. Is www.deadjunkiejazzbitch.com taken?

It is now! Cha-ching!!!

clarathecarrot
08-24-2011, 11:22 PM
I am not a lawyer but I play one on T.V.....I had to...sorry.

I always assume everything is wierd and I am.

Doesn't, it seem these days that every Tom Dick and Amy gets a charitable foundation named after them sometimes it seems like all of the Amy Harry Dick Tomms are worth at time of ther're death some conciderable coinage.

The Amber alert thing.. I think is different, I think some are just and worthy but arent most just...here it comes...

A situation to creat a legal situation to where the dead person, is by law, still alive and the family can still collect revenues from someone who if declared dead ...all cosiderations of future royalies and debts are null and the property of whoever was before paying these royalties out..?

I am guessing here and I also must state not everyone is in this world lives to gleen of the hard work of thier other and sometimes dissowned by family but then there is Mr. Lohan and he just makes it all look so bad.

I wouldn't doubt that Mr. Lohan has the domain Lindsey Lohan Memorial Fund skribbled in his date book.

conmee
08-25-2011, 12:03 AM
In other news... I had no idea Nancy Reagan was still alive...

Good god, all I could think of was Weekend At Bernies... Rubio and the team wheeling her out... she really doesn't look well enough to be in public or upright anymore.

That is all.

Icon©®™

Diamondjimi
08-25-2011, 12:50 AM
In other news... I had no idea Nancy Reagan was still alive...

Good god, all I could think of was Weekend At Bernies... Rubio and the team wheeling her out... she really doesn't look well enough to be in public or upright anymore.

That is all.

Icon©®™

Haha, I fuckin saw that on the news. I thought she was 6 deep too.

Rumour has it that back in Her Hollywood days, her fellatio was legendary/fuckin epic....

Diamondjimi
08-25-2011, 12:53 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/aug/24/amy-winehouse-charity-name

[b]Man who registered Amy Winehouse charity name strikes back at family

Very Cuntish!

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
08-25-2011, 01:04 AM
she died?

Hardrock69
08-25-2011, 01:47 AM
SHUT UP ASSHOLE! :mad:

Blaze
08-25-2011, 02:42 AM
You sure know how to be the judge of that.

Just kiddin. I'm bored.

What's your best run on Freecell?

I am up to 77 wins straight on intermediate. If I reach 100 straight wins, I am pondering about clicking to the advanced level.