PDA

View Full Version : The Coolest Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen.....

Hardrock69
08-25-2011, 08:42 PM
http://strangebeaver.com/2011/08/the-best-engagement-pictures-ever/

The Best Engagement Pictures Ever

When Juliana and Ben got engaged they decided to do a nice photo shoot to capture the event. Since Ben didn’t want people to think he had gone soft by doing a standard mushy shoot, he came up with a twist. Their friend and photographer Amanda Rynda helped them pull off what has to be one of the best sets of engagement photos.

VanHalener
08-25-2011, 09:39 PM
When I got to the last picture I forgot what the thread was about.
She has a nice pair of legs below that pretty ass of hers.

Candy Girl
08-25-2011, 09:51 PM
Awesome!!! How do you find these things HR?

conmee
08-26-2011, 12:39 AM
Getting engaged is by definition "going soft" so no amount of special effects or zombies is gonna change the fact that that bitch is going to wreck his dreams (and car), take half his shit, etc etc.

That is all.

Icon©®™

Hardrock69
08-26-2011, 12:52 AM
Lol. Even so Conmee, there is a rather large percentage (50%?) of couples who get married and never divorce.

There is definitely a percentage (probably pretty small) who are of the variety where they looked at each other from across the room, and knew immediately they were going to get married, and they stay married for like 80 years or whatever.

Does not happen a lot, but it DOES happen.

CG.....I find all this stuff by accident, lol. I am on the net a LOT (probably more than I should be), have memberships at at least a dozen forums of various kinds, and keep watch on a couple of dozen websites regularly that have daily news updates on a variety of subjects....everything from music, to computers, to fucking, to astronomy, guitars, etc. etc.
So in my daily ramblings around the net I find this shit....and I know in a second if it is something the mighty Roth Army would find cool, interesting, stupid, or whatever.
;)

conmee
08-26-2011, 01:00 AM
HK69, I agree in theory, perhaps on Fornax9, but on Earth, I'm saying that engagement is giving up baby! And staying with one person for 80 years?!?!? That is "going soft" to perfection...

My association with Sesh®™ has shaken my faith in fairy tales√, Van Halen reunions√, so-called happy marriages√, God√, Jesus√, Allah√, Vishnu√, etc...

That is all.

Icon©®™

Hardrock69
08-26-2011, 01:31 AM
Heh....I understand! I went the engagement route in the late 90s....it is not "giving up" if you go to the slaughter willingly, lol.

Needless to say, it did not go to the next step for us (by mutual decision).

Like I said.....fairy tales DO happen to some couples....but more likely than not (like you said) there is divorce in the future, and having to give up half your shit, lol. Not to mention jail and/or hospital time if you or your spouse gets violent along the way! :hee:

But that is academic.....the point of this thread is to laugh at the funny pictures......

Like so.....
:lmao:
http://i52.tinypic.com/fp4l5l.jpg

clarathecarrot
08-26-2011, 01:44 AM
He took that chick to the woods to ply her with booze, (cheap wine probably some roofos in it) and.... I mean, he had a shovel..??

I think the Zombie was a good Zombie, like that voice in my head .

Blaze
08-26-2011, 01:56 AM
You know, commee if you like to screw around, you find someone that likes to do so too. :)

But lots of people want to know what germs their meat are in risk of.

It would suck going through life wearing a condom.

I take it because most people change course at exhibiting crass wealth that you also rejected that?
Or that most people change course of gluttonous use of recreational drugs that you shun that also? :biggrin:

conmee
08-26-2011, 02:30 AM
Who says I wear condom©®™s? I shun neither wealth√ nor nose candy√. I glory in it!!!!! Only the hypocrite©®™ shuns that which brings pleasure!!!! Only the meek live their lives full of fear and regret in hopes that their UberDaddy©®™ in the Sky©®™ will grant them an Afterlife©®™ which will never be!!!!

Sesh! Bring me my brandy and a fresh, saucy whore on the double!

That is all.

Icon©®™

Blaze
08-26-2011, 02:34 AM
lol.... not wanting ickies on the dickies in this life has nothing to do with the after life. :biggrin:

conmee
08-26-2011, 02:40 AM
Blazes,

Thank you for your concern, but all my whores have health insurance√ (God Bless Obama≈)...

That is all.

Icon√

Blaze
08-26-2011, 02:49 AM
You are welcome. However, how does health insurance prevent communicable disease ???

It is breakfast time for me. Find me later on the net in Tripoli! :baaa:

conmee
08-26-2011, 02:58 AM
Blazes,

I don't want to have to get into the WEEDS√ on this discussion, as many of my processes are PATENTED√ and only a select few are privy. Suffice to say that what can be CURED√ is CURED√, for everything else the scurvy trollops are kicked to the CURB√. As for my own health, CLEANLINESS√ is next to UNGODLINESSΩ and I'm as UNGODLY√ as they come thanks to Sesh The Blasphemer!

As close friends, intimates, the hitchMAN1969√ and the CHUPACABRA√ can can attest, I commune with only the finest varietals, the choicest lamb chops, the purest of candy.

That is all.

Icon©®™

Blaze
08-26-2011, 06:15 PM
http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/JaiRaghilda/ZmobiePreparedness101.jpg

clarathecarrot
08-26-2011, 07:07 PM
Fuck the Zombie.or don't .

Rent..?..He only want one thing..that's rite..Pussy.

Bag o' Disseeze and the left home that day my momma lecthoo maybe he just want's to save her from mister blazer and takky pants..? yes / no ?

Incinerate my cock suck the smoke.

Just say no.

Love your fucking Zombie!

Hardrock69
08-26-2011, 07:24 PM
Fuck the zombie or don't? Voice of experience here, eh?:hee:
Clara The Zombie Fucker! :lmao: