PDA

View Full Version : I had to rejoin? Anyone have some "real news"?

K1469
09-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Hey my name is Kerry and im from Texas. I had been on the site since the late 90's and used to talk to Sarge and send pics from Dave's concerts that he used on the site back in the old days. I always have gotten on and kept up with whats happening but just didnt post anymore. I went thru a divorce after 20 years and I am way better off but havent stayed on the computer as much. I went aand tried to finally post and it said I wasnt a member or my email wasnt recogonized? lol I was shocked cause I was on here from the beggining but I rejoined and so Im back and happy to be able to post now if I feel like it. lol Now these new rumors about the new music not coming out till January? Is this true or is something coming out sooner? I am starting to panic after thinking we were going to hear a single by now? The fact that Sambo and Chickenshit have just done all this new stuff has just really made me depressed that nothing solid is being said. I hope someone post something solid so I can sleep good for once? lol :hitch:

K1469
09-01-2011, 05:57 PM
A Recruit? Sarge I was here in 1998 or before with Beautiful Girl and Woman in Love, I know you didnt forget me? lol I guess being a Recruit is ok. lol

Sensible Shoes
09-01-2011, 06:16 PM
At some point, many of us were deleted due to a system glitch or an overzealous mod, I can't remember. Just go to the "Pad your post count" thread and get yourself back up there.

sadaist
09-01-2011, 06:57 PM
lol I guess being a Recruit is ok. lol

It's just a meaningless title. You know in your heart what's really up. Welcome back. And good riddance to the bitch wife on that divorce. Mine was finalized in 2007. Sucks worse than anything going through it. but damn, so much better off now than I was. Roth on!

Sensible Shoes
09-01-2011, 07:52 PM
ditto on the whole divorce thingy. Welcome back.

Va Beach VH Fan
09-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Hey my name is Kerry and im from Texas. I had been on the site since the late 90's and used to talk to Sarge and send pics from Dave's concerts that he used on the site back in the old days. I always have gotten on and kept up with whats happening but just didnt post anymore. I went thru a divorce after 20 years and I am way better off but havent stayed on the computer as much. I went aand tried to finally post and it said I wasnt a member or my email wasnt recogonized? lol I was shocked cause I was on here from the beggining but I rejoined and so Im back and happy to be able to post now if I feel like it. lol Now these new rumors about the new music not coming out till January? Is this true or is something coming out sooner? I am starting to panic after thinking we were going to hear a single by now? The fact that Sambo and Chickenshit have just done all this new stuff has just really made me depressed that nothing solid is being said. I hope someone post something solid so I can sleep good for once? lol :hitch:

What was your previous login ?

And, by the way, the Army's 1st incarnation wasn't around in '98, it got going for the most part in '99.... That database had to be deleted several years ago, maybe that's why you no longer could log in...

conmee
09-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Well, you might as re-unregister... no new shit at the moment...

That is all.

Icon©®™™