PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Zombies Must Die

Jagermeister
09-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Ok you worthless bastards. Someone has reached a new low with this one. Have Fun.

It's a game where you get to kill Tea Party Zombies. Really it is.

http://starvingeyes.com/v8/

hambon4lif
09-07-2011, 04:01 PM
It's a cool game, although it's not very realistic,
Lodging a crowbar into a teabaggers head just isn't possible. They all have thick skulls like a mountain goat.

FORD
09-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Do any of the zombies actually look like teabagger "heroes" ? (Michelle Bachmann, pRick Perry, Ayn Rand, Glenn BecKKK, Koch Brothers, etc)

hambon4lif
09-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Do any of the zombies actually look like teabagger "heroes" ? (Michelle Bachmann, pRick Perry, Ayn Rand, Glenn BecKKK, Koch Brothers, etc)No, they're all typical trailer trash inbreeders.
Matter of fact, each level is a different trailerpark littered with empty beer cans and misspelled rally signs, and they're all stumbling around muttering some incoherent nonsense. Just like in real life.

Jagermeister
09-07-2011, 04:25 PM
All you morons be sure to watch the debate tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hambon4lif
09-07-2011, 04:38 PM
All you morons be sure to watch the debate tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wouldn't miss it. Should be a comedy goldmine.

I'm going to start a drinking game where everytime one of them says "God", everyone has to take a shot.
By the end of it, I suspect everyone will be really fucking wasted.

PETE'S BROTHER
09-07-2011, 04:40 PM
save your booze. only drink when they make sense.

Jagermeister
09-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Wouldn't miss it. Should be a comedy goldmine.

I'm going to start a drinking game where everytime one of them says "God", everyone has to take a shot.
By the end of it, I suspect everyone will be really fucking wasted.

I doubt Bachman will get that much time.

What's really going to be funny is when I get to rub the fact that one of them is the new pres. in everyones face. I am counting down the days...............

jhale667
09-07-2011, 04:48 PM
All you morons be sure to watch the debate tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironic, being instructed to watch a debate amongst morons - by someone who is himself A HUGE MORON, isn't it? :lmao:
If it's as annoying as the first one - and it could be worse now that (P)Rick P. might show up...drinking heavily is probably a good idea.

And again, Jaggy - you're too quick to rush to the dry-cleaners with your Klan uniform...it's not over yet, so quit pronouncing "facts" that you will later get your nose rubbed in much like a puppy in shit...

Jagermeister
09-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Ironic, being instructed to watch a debate amongst morons - by someone who is himself A HUGE MORON, isn't it? :lmao:
If it's as annoying as the first one - and it could be worse now that (P)Rick P. might show up...drinking heavily is probably a good idea.

And again, Jaggy - you're too quick to rush to the dry-cleaners with your Klan uniform...it's not over yet, so quit pronouncing "facts" that you will later get your nose rubbed in much like a puppy in shit...

I'll tell you what. If Obama wins the next election I will stop posting here forever. But , if a Republican wins you have to stop. Deal?

PETE'S BROTHER
09-07-2011, 05:02 PM
I'll tell you what. If Obama wins the next election I will stop posting here forever.

here meaning "main", right?:tongue0011:

jhale667
09-07-2011, 05:15 PM
I'll tell you what. If Obama wins the next election I will stop posting here forever. But , if a Republican wins you have to stop. Deal?

Yeah, tempting as that is....to paraphrase DLR, I have a two-word plan for you: Fuck Off.

I'll tell YOU what...should the country be stupid enough to choose one of these Teahadist dullards over Obama, I'll find other things to rip on you for...shouldn't be that hard, after all... :lol:

Jagermeister
09-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Yeah, tempting as that is....to paraphrase DLR, I have a two-word plan for you: Fuck Off.

I'll tell YOU what...should the country be stupid enough to choose one of these Teahadist dullards over Obama, I'll find other things to rip on you for...shouldn't be that hard, after all... :lol:

Shit you'll be so mad you won't speak to me for months.

Thus the rivalry could die. :biggrin:

FORD
09-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Bachman is done. Ed Rollins dumped her yesterday. He knows that the BCE is going to back either pRick or Mittens (maybe even both) and you don't get to be a Repuke nominee without the BCE's blessing.

jhale667
09-07-2011, 06:10 PM
"Rivalry"??? :lol:

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/13/128814636219303306.jpg