PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore debates Dumb Republican Hasselcunt RE: killing Bin Laden

FORD
09-14-2011, 05:49 PM
Dumb Republican Hasselcunt compares Osama to Casey Fucking Anthony...... :biggrin:

BTW, when is this fucking stupidity of recording a TV with a cellphone, a webcam, or a camcorder going to end? It doesn't keep the "intellectual property" Nazis from pulling the videos off of YouTube. If you have the technical savvy to use an I phone as a video camera, then you should be able to figure out a fucking DVR.

ThrillsNSpills
09-14-2011, 05:58 PM
I hope Advil is one of the advertisers.

ashstralia
09-16-2011, 05:21 AM
god he looks like peter griffin...

Seshmeister
09-16-2011, 06:59 AM
Yeah and she looks hot.

Unfortunately she is a dumb cunt and by watching it you don't get to fuck either of them so it's irrelevant.

'As as catholic it is wrong to take the life of another person' did make me laugh though.

Since when exactly? :)

The superstition whereby you kill people, take their money and fuck their children is suddenly getting all moral?

This program looks brilliant though compared to the version they sold to the UK which is absolutely shocking with a bunch of loud mouthed ignorant middle aged women shouting about how much sex they are due.

ashstralia
09-16-2011, 07:23 AM
Yeah and she looks hot.
Unfortunately she is a dumb cunt and by watching it you don't get to fuck either of them so it's irrelevant.

errr.... ooohkaaay...:hee:

Nitro Express
09-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Yeah and she looks hot.

'As as catholic it is wrong to take the life of another person' did make me laugh though.

The superstition whereby you kill people, take their money and fuck their children is suddenly getting all moral?

This program looks brilliant though compared to the version they sold to the UK which is absolutely shocking with a bunch of loud mouthed ignorant middle aged women shouting about how much sex they are due.

We sold The View to you guys? No wonder you don't like us anymore.

ashstralia
09-16-2011, 06:53 PM
we've got it here, too. token asian, token fat bubbly chick, and two others. never watched it.

PETE'S BROTHER
09-16-2011, 07:02 PM
tokin' asian....:smoke:

FORD
09-16-2011, 07:14 PM

Well, Pope John Paul DID oppose the Chimp/PNAC invasion of Iraq. I don't remember if Ratzinger took a position one way or the other, honestly.

ashstralia
09-16-2011, 07:21 PM
she's pretty hot PB; google 'yumi stynes'

Seshmeister
09-16-2011, 08:05 PM
We sold The View to you guys? No wonder you don't like us anymore.

It's called Loose Women here.

I think that refers to their cavernous flap raspberries that they use to communicate.