PDA

View Full Version : In Rare Public Statement, God Tells Pat Robertson to Shut the Fuck Up

FORD
09-15-2011, 10:52 PM
In Rare Public Statement, God Tells Pat Robertson to Shut the Fuck Up
‘Enough Already With That Moron,’ Says Almighty

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – Rev. Pat Robertson’s controversial remarks in which he advised that it was acceptable to divorce a spouse with Alzheimer’s drew a harsh rebuke from God Almighty, who held a press conference today to tell him to “shut the fuck up.”

The bearded King of the Universe, dressed in His trademark flowing white robe and carrying a lightning bolt, spoke to reporters at New York’s Hyatt Grand Central for forty-five minutes in a press conference specifically called to denounce the televangelist.

“I’ve held My tongue while he’s jabbered on and on about Me punishing this group and that group with floods and earthquakes and such, but this was the last straw,” He said. “Enough already with that moron.”

In addition to debunking Rev. Robertson’s Alzheimer’s statement, the Almighty categorically denied using natural disasters in the past to punish gays, Haitians, and other targets of Rev. Robertson’s scorn.

“Oh, please,” He said. “That’s just weather.”

On another topic, God attempted to put distance between Himself and the presidential candidacy of Gov. Rick Perry of Texas: “Rick Perry is qualified to be President in the same way that Olive Garden is qualified to be Italy.”

FORD
09-15-2011, 11:00 PM
Just in case you missed Pat's latest exercise in fucking stupidity......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qt_JCnRdCQ

I wonder if Nancy Reagan watches the 700 Club?

Unchainme
09-15-2011, 11:12 PM
On another topic, God attempted to put distance between Himself and the presidential candidacy of Gov. Rick Perry of Texas: “Rick Perry is qualified to be President in the same way that Olive Garden is qualified to be Italy.”

fucking classic. God sounds like one of my drinking buddies.

BTW, every Italian-American I've ever met considers calling what Olive Garden does as an not "Italian Food".

FORD
09-15-2011, 11:42 PM
I think that was God's point. He could have just as easily said "the same way Taco Bell is qualified to be Mexico" or "Panda Express is qualified to be China".

Jesus Christ
09-15-2011, 11:48 PM
fucking classic. God sounds like one of my drinking buddies.

Of course. Who do ye think taught Me that whole "turning water into wine" thing? :jesuslol:

Nitro Express
09-16-2011, 12:40 PM
http://www.thetravisty.com/Saturday_Night_Live/mov/Real_Audio_-_Jesus_Today.htm