PDA

View Full Version : So, a moral majority right wing whack job is claiming intolerance?

Unchainme
09-16-2011, 12:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy5dJHMEnTo&feature=feedu

I heard this flipping through and coming across a pretty popular christian station around here. I'm not a regular listener much preferring sports talk, and feel my beliefs never line up with some of these idiots.

Needless to say when hearing this, I couldn't stop laughing. The guy whining about being fired from the corporate world and all but claiming it's a conspiracy theory is a jackass. Anyone with even the most basic business degree could tell you that this was justified.

Also, using an argument against gay marriage without actual scriptures and supposed scientific "facts", are dumb.

Nitro Express
09-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Gay marriage is nothing more than a fad. Let them get married. Most of those marriages will fail and once the fighting over assets begins and spreads, no gay person is going to want that marriage thing anymore. By fighting them you just make them want it more out of rebellion. The religious right just make gay people more gay. Just get out of the way and let the gays find out what kind of hell they wished upon themselves. LOL!