PDA

View Full Version : Leave it to Mike Tyson to accurately analyze the Glen Rice Sarah Palin Affair!

lesfunk
09-18-2011, 04:59 PM
From Boston.barstoolsports.com Fookin Grate!

Larry Brown Sports - Just when you thought all aspects of the Sarah Palin-Glen Rice love story had been explored, we forget that Mike Tyson had yet to weigh in. Iron Mike did just that as a guest on Gridlock KWWN Espn Radio 1100/98.9FM with Paul Howard, Mitch Moss, and Seat Williams Thursday… Though Tyson was stoked that Palin was into black guys, he doesn’t think Rice is the kind of guy who would have given it to her the way he would want. “Glen Rice is a wonderful man. He’s a wonderful guy,” Tyson said, “But you want her to be with somebody like [Dennis] Rodman getting up in there. Pushing her guts up in the back of her head! Glen Rice is a nice, mellow, docile man, non-threatening black guy — you want someone like Rodman — yeah baby! Imagine Palin with a big old black stallion ripping — yeehaw!” … Later on in the interview, Tyson brought it back to Palin and blurted out “Isn’t that beautiful to hear Palin got boned out by a black dude? She could always get boned out by a black person — a vote to bang her. Other than a vote to run office, the only thing she can do … she’s not a bad person because she likes black people … at least in her. When you think of Glen Rice, you don’t think of him coming back from Georgia and just slamming … you don’t think of that stuff! Sarah Palin … she met the wombshifter.”

Friggin Mike Tyson. Doesn’t it just figure that he’d have the most insightful, thoughtful take on this whole story? The biggest news item of the week. The perfect intersection of sports, politics, sex, scandal, gossip and sleazy journalism, and the one great mind who can sum it all up is Iron Mike. I’m going to level with you. I want to do it with Sarah Palin so bad I can taste it. I don’t care what your politics are, she’s just the total package for me. A MILF. The glasses. Slightly crazy. A tough chick who can handle a high-powered rifle and who looks good doing it. But who isn’t shy about flaunting her old beauty queen/ TV sports slut sexy vibe. But as he is on all such matters, Tyson is the voice of reason. What would a guy like me do with Sarah? She needs a someone like Rodman. A stallion. Someone who can push her guts up in the back of her head. She needs the wombshifter. Not some sexually average schmuck like me or Glen Rice.

PS. I wonder if this really will help her with the Black vote if she decides to run. Since she and McCain got like .0001% last time, it can’t hurt. @JerryThornton1

SunisinuS
09-18-2011, 05:11 PM
I got's to admit....never heard the "Wombshifter" before.

lesfunk
09-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Sunisinus, PM me. I want to talk airplane shit

Nitro Express
09-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Sarah Palin can't handle a high powered rifle. On her reality show she didn't have a clue and showed not only her lack of knowledge but she's dangerous to have on the range. It pretty much drove it home to me her hunting image is about as real as Ronald Reagan's cowboy image was. Political theater bullshit. Much like Mitt Romney saying he is a NRA member hunter which a little research showed he never was a NRA member and probably doesn't know what end the round comes out of.

Real hunters don't waive firearms in the air and act like assholes. They are usually quiet people who treat firearms like the dangerous things they are. They treat guns with respect and know very well not following the safety rules can mean someone ending up dead. It really turns me off seeing people like Palin acting stupid with firearms and treating them like they are some kind of toy and acting flamboyant with them. It's very unprofessional and very stupid.

lesfunk
09-18-2011, 05:22 PM
Sarah Palin can't handle a high powered rifle. On her reality show she didn't have a clue and showed not only her lack of knowledge but she's dangerous to have on the range. It pretty much drove it home to me her hunting image is about as real as Ronald Reagan's cowboy image was. Political theater bullshit. Much like Mitt Romney saying he is a NRA member hunter which a little research showed he never was a NRA member and probably doesn't know what end the round comes out of.

Real hunters don't waive firearms in the air and act like assholes. They are usually quiet people who treat firearms like the dangerous things they are. They treat guns with respect and know very well not following the safety rules can mean someone ending up dead. It really turns me off seeing people like Palin acting stupid with firearms and treating them like they are some kind of toy and acting flamboyant with them. It's very unprofessional and very stupid.
What does this have to do with her fucking black guys?

Nitro Express
09-18-2011, 05:29 PM
What does this have to do with her fucking black guys?

A MILF. The glasses. Slightly crazy. A tough chick who can handle a high-powered rifle and who looks good doing it.

The story of her fucking black guys might be true but it's a fact she can't handle a high powered rifle well. Sarah is a two bit fake attention whore. She migrated to politics because it appeals to such shallow, fake people. Actually Dennis Rodman would be too good for Sarah. Hell, Mike would be just perfect for her. He could bite a few things off during the womb shifting.

lesfunk
09-18-2011, 05:42 PM
I was to busy crying with laughter over tysons remarks than to completely process your post. apologies.

Nitro Express
09-19-2011, 12:09 AM
I was to busy crying with laughter over tysons remarks than to completely process your post. apologies.

Shit. Mike's comments are no different than what I heard from redneck fishermen at the bar or cafe talking about her when she was McCain's running mate. Something about that woman makes men want to fuck her like a jackhammer and cum all over her glasses. Of course it's the MILF element and she also had that librarian thing with the glasses. A redneck might want to fuck her because of the outdoors woman thing. A black dude would love to dominate her white Republican ass. Fuck her hard. Make her whimper and make her one sticky mess at the end of it all. Mike pretty much hit the nail on the head. He's right.