PDA

View Full Version : Frances Bean Cobain today....

Diamondjimi
09-21-2011, 09:26 PM
http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/stopthepresses__5/stopthepresses-433902949-1316622242.jpg?ymjO6rFDtdSacIZZ

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/stopthepresses__5/stopthepresses-361701931-1316614702.jpg?ymuY4rFDCqAb7O_O

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/stopthepresses__5/stopthepresses-39960113-1316622243.jpg?ymjO6rFDduAwjQwE

Article link here (http://new.ca.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/392258/frances-bean-cobain-takes-small-steps-into-the-spotlight/)

FORD
09-21-2011, 09:41 PM
I feel like a dirty old man even looking at those pictures. Fortunately, she got her daddy's looks and not her psycho cunt mother's.

SunisinuS
09-21-2011, 10:01 PM
I give thanks not for the normal reasons. It is amazing to me how time flies and how children really are just sponges. I wish her the best.

VAiN
09-21-2011, 10:12 PM
I can't even begin to imagine how fucked in the head she is. I'd still hit it though, just sayin...

lesfunk
09-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Maybe you could fuck the crazy out of her...?

VAiN
09-21-2011, 10:31 PM
I'm willing to try as long as I never have to meet her piece of shit mother..

SunisinuS
09-21-2011, 10:51 PM
*Her mother I would take to the mat any day.

Hardrock69
09-22-2011, 05:39 AM
I would fuck the living shit out of her! She is SMOKING HOT!

Me drools...

Fapfapfapfapfap....

sadaist
09-22-2011, 06:21 AM
I feel like a dirty old man even looking at those pictures. Fortunately, she got her daddy's looks and not her psycho cunt mother's.

Definitely Kurts eyes. Deep. As for Courtney, she was a very beautiful woman. But drugs and overall lack of hygiene and giving a crap have made her look like holy hell. Such a shame. She is past the point of return now. Way too much mileage on that old drivetrain.

binnie
09-22-2011, 07:36 AM
I can only imagine how difficult her life must have been.

Does she actually 'do' anything; or is she famous for being famous?

VAiN
09-22-2011, 09:45 AM

I googled her, she does art under 'Fiddle Tim' - it's cool stuff and all, but nothing that I haven't seen in any good artists sketch book. She had a showing in CA and all of her pieces sold.. I'm sure it's because it's Kurts daughter. She definitely has Kurt's eye and style for art.

FORD
09-22-2011, 02:44 PM

Probably a little less difficult than it could have been, considering it was Kurt's mom and sister who raised her most of the time, and not Cuntney. So at least she had some stability there.

binnie
09-22-2011, 03:01 PM
At least she's not another 'celebrity child' like Nicole Ritchie etc.

sadaist
09-22-2011, 03:11 PM

At least she is famous for having super famous (cult like status) parent(s). Who really idolized Mr & Mrs Hilton because of their hotel chain? Or Mr Kardashian for his awesome lawyerness? Or even worse all these people like Snooki who are rich & famous for doing nothing but being obnoxious & whoreish. All these other girls ever did was allow a sex tape to be "leaked".

I'm totally fine with Frances Bean being famous for being Kurts daughter and doing nothing. It sure beats doing a reality show or being in the tabloids every other day for her fame. You gotta respect a chick who knows how to keep quiet when the potential spotlight for her is enormous.

binnie
09-22-2011, 03:14 PM
. You gotta respect a chick who knows how to keep quiet when the potential spotlight for her is enormous.

Bingo. A bit like the oldest Osbourne daughter who refused the lime-light.

VAiN
09-22-2011, 03:37 PM
It sure beats doing a reality show or being in the tabloids every other day for her fame. You gotta respect a chick who knows how to keep quiet when the potential spotlight for her is enormous.

She inherited that from her dad, IMO...

FORD
09-22-2011, 03:43 PM
She inherited that from her dad, IMO...

Probably some truth to that. I'm sure her family has told her all about how Kurt disliked his fame, and the obvious consequences of it.

clarathecarrot
09-23-2011, 12:01 AM
You think she will ever have some portraits done where she doesn't look like,.. look at me I am so full of intensity, I am so with troubles, with my intense portraiture poses,..

Do you think the photographer she chose was "high profile, raising the bar julliard art student new and super real"...well known for his or her gritty realism and nior style of black and white strife of the greasy haired I read lots of books, and I put my elbow on the table and run my fingers thru my hair that is 3 days dirty down at the starbucks hunched shoulder to the world due to my ability to read books,.. and gasp very concerned at the pages of the books that I read because I read books,..then I drink good whiskey and run my fingers thru my intense brow because I saw a picture of Hemmingway taken at his work station, yeah I am like that.?

When she has some done that aren't "Acting like I read books, and the rest of the world is uninformed , because I read my books, because I am intense whiskey book person so deep , because of a image of a writer that was on the wall once.

I love it when a photographer captures the unreal,.. thinking he is capturing that one moment, yeah so real.. like that picture of that one guy, like books, coffee hot no sugar, hung over getting noticed of your intensity books, whiskey books, black and white..GRIT!!! and we will make you look like that!!! because that is you.

Nitro Express
09-23-2011, 02:41 AM
Definitely Kurts eyes. Deep. As for Courtney, she was a very beautiful woman. But drugs and overall lack of hygiene and giving a crap have made her look like holy hell. Such a shame. She is past the point of return now. Way too much mileage on that old drivetrain.

Courtney="I can smell the pussy from over here and it's not good."

Nitro Express
09-23-2011, 02:45 AM
Probably some truth to that. I'm sure her family has told her all about how Kurt disliked his fame, and the obvious consequences of it.

Kurt probably had a lot of unresolved issues that needed professional counciling and rehab. Once you become a money making machine, you better damn well be in control of yourself and guard your turf from the opportunists. If anything that fame just made a bad situation worse.

VAiN
09-23-2011, 09:45 AM
You think she will ever have some portraits done where she doesn't look like,.. look at me I am so full of intensity, I am so with troubles, with my intense portraiture poses,..

You make an excellent point, and no, I don't think she ever will.