PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when you don't let young people drink or fuck

Seshmeister
09-23-2011, 08:10 AM
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dGt0RnZcO88?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dGt0RnZcO88?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ZahZoo
09-23-2011, 09:06 AM
That's some fairly impressive driving for a piece of shit car...

WTF... not many men wear the pants in the family over there... no wonder they're cuntfused...

chefcraig
09-23-2011, 09:42 AM
If this happened in the United States, the cars would be front wheel drive miniatures or pick up trucks, the drivers would be completely intoxicated, a cry of "Hey (or Yo!), watch this!" would be uttered and several fatalities would thus ensue as the vehicles struck the bystanders.

Seshmeister
09-23-2011, 12:20 PM
It never seems to occur to the people that shoot guns in the air that the bullets will come down again, quite rapidly.

Nitro Express
09-23-2011, 12:42 PM
It never seems to occur to the people that shoot guns in the air that the bullets will come down again, quite rapidly.

In San Jose, California they always put a notice in the paper not to shoot guns in the air over New Years. I guess doing that sort of thing was carryover from the wild days of the west or whatever. The south San Fransisco Bay area was pretty domesticated but apparently people were still going out and ripping some rounds off. When I took the manditory hunters safety course in 7th Grade that was one of the things they told us not to do was to shoot bullets into the air. That was a big no no.

Nitro Express
09-23-2011, 12:45 PM
Damn. Nice power slide. Shit car. Shit suspension and probably shit tires.

Ironically they are more free than we are. Try shooting automatic assault rifles and driving like that here. You would have Homeland Security on your ass so fast and would be labeled a terrorist. It would be one long ass prison term.

FORD
09-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Is this the Saudi version of "Jackass" or something?

Dan
09-23-2011, 03:22 PM
Young,Dumb And Full Of Cum.:peep:

Diamondjimi
09-23-2011, 03:49 PM
That's some skilled driving right there.

Nitro Express
09-23-2011, 07:49 PM
Is this the Saudi version of "Jackass" or something?

It actually looks like fun to me. Then you go home and slap your wives around some tell the oldest one dinner better be ready in a half hour and you take the youngest one and fuck her silly.

Blaze
09-23-2011, 09:31 PM
It actually looks like fun to me. Then you go home and slap your wives around some tell the oldest one dinner better be ready in a half hour and you take the youngest one and fuck her silly.
Slapping family members around is fun to you? :clock:

Blaze
09-23-2011, 09:36 PM
I have an awesome collection of these vids somewhere. Notice how very smooth the streets are. I know I have posted the "skiing" one here. The roads are so immaculate that they will step out the car door and ski with their shoes doing about 60 mph! It is wild to watch!