PDA

View Full Version : I now often groan a little when I lean down to pick something up.

Seshmeister
09-23-2011, 08:17 AM
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/qTcXxVOM4B0?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/qTcXxVOM4B0?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

VanHalener
09-23-2011, 08:58 AM
I hum the Six Million Dollar Man theme when I lean down to pick something up. As I am picking the item up, I make the bionic noises and pretend it weighs as much as an 18 wheeler loaded with auto parts, beer, and pretzels.

~Is that wrong~

Nitro Express
09-23-2011, 12:28 PM
I hum the Six Million Dollar Man theme when I lean down to pick something up. As I am picking the item up, I make the bionic noises and pretend it weighs as much as an 18 wheeler loaded with auto parts, beer, and pretzels.

~Is that wrong~

I forgot about that show. I always watched it after school. Back in the days when the US Government were the good guys fighting communism and pushing the fucking envelope technology wise.

Seshmeister
09-23-2011, 01:51 PM
It really hasn't aged well... :)

I saw a rerun a few years ago where he was fighting a rubber alligator, funny stuff.

Nitro Express
09-23-2011, 07:28 PM
The all time best fight music was still Star Trek.

Nitro Express
09-23-2011, 07:32 PM
Considered one of the best television series in history and it still had fight scenes like this.:biggrin:

Nitro Express
09-23-2011, 07:43 PM
"Where's Bigfoot?" Then he tosses two dudes up into a tree.

Hardrock69
09-24-2011, 03:34 AM
When I was a kid, I wondered why old people groaned simply when they were getting up out of a chair. Now I know why.....

Hardrock69
09-24-2011, 03:45 AM
I always wanted to go out to that rock in the desert where that fight scene was filmed, just to take my own picture standing there. It was used in a lot of different TV shows, movies....I've even seen it on TV commercials.

That fucking Gorn was fucking stupid. If it truly was a reptilian-based humanoid, it would be dangerous like a motherfucker....like a fucking raptor or something.

Nitro Express
09-24-2011, 04:08 AM
I always wanted to go out to that rock in the desert where that fight scene was filmed, just to take my own picture standing there. It was used in a lot of different TV shows, movies....I've even seen it on TV commercials.

That fucking Gorn was fucking stupid. If it truly was a reptilian-based humanoid, it would be dangerous like a motherfucker....like a fucking raptor or something.

It can throw big boulders but moves a half mile per hour. Like it would ever catch you.

Nitro Express
09-24-2011, 04:10 AM
When I was a kid, I wondered why old people groaned simply when they were getting up out of a chair. Now I know why.....

When I was a kid I always wondered why grown up people moaned and the bed made lots of thumping noises in the hotel room next door. Now I know why.