PDA

View Full Version : English sex guide

Seshmeister
09-24-2011, 08:12 AM

Sensible Shoes
09-24-2011, 12:44 PM
I cannot tell you how uncomfortable watching that made me.

SunisinuS
09-24-2011, 03:41 PM
I cannot tell you how uncomfortable watching that made me.

I take it you said "Ouch" because of the Colchester visit.

:ky:

Google Santorum.

Sensible Shoes
09-24-2011, 04:37 PM
Not at all. It was just weird.

SunisinuS
09-24-2011, 04:45 PM
Lol was just teasing. Hell...somebody around here has to.

So that was my 15 minutes of it.

:boink:

If you want to see weird...catch my edit.

Nitro Express
09-25-2011, 02:17 AM
The thought of those people fucking is quite horrifying.

ZahZoo
09-25-2011, 10:20 AM
Kinda weird... but even weirder... back when that piece was made it would not of seen the light of day in the US on broadcast TV. Such things were just not allowed based on the fanatical censorship back then.

As liberal and modern the US prides itself on allegedly leading the western world... we were quite prudish and Europe was light years ahead when it came to openly discussing sexuality.

binnie
09-25-2011, 10:46 AM
Ha Ha!

I think this is where English humour doesn't quite translate to the US. That piece is NOT old TV footage - it a comedy/spoof piece made by British comedian Harry Enfield in the '90s taking the piss out of old school BBC documentaries.............

binnie
09-25-2011, 10:46 AM
Somewhere Sesh is pissing himself.......................

Shaun Ponsonby
09-25-2011, 11:06 AM
Ha Ha!

I think this is where English humour doesn't quite translate to the US. That piece is NOT old TV footage - it a comedy/spoof piece made by British comedian Harry Enfield in the '90s taking the piss out of old school BBC documentaries.............

You'd have thought the laugh track would have given it away...

binnie
09-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Didn't Harry & Paul do a series of sketches about American tourists in their more recent shows? They were pretty good, I thought.

It's kind of sad that those shows will be remembered mainly for 'Kevin the teenager', which was actually one of the weaker gags.....

Shaun Ponsonby
09-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Didn't Harry & Paul do a series of sketches about American tourists in their more recent shows? They were pretty good, I thought.

It's kind of sad that those shows will be remembered mainly for 'Kevin the teenager', which was actually one of the weaker gags.....

I dunno...I'm not that big on Enfield. I can only watch him once in a while. I'm not keen on sketch shows that are basically a series of catchphrases (Enfield, Little Britain, Fast Show, Tate etc), because it becomes a case of you've seen one, you've seen them all. I'd much rather watch something like Not The Nine O' Clock News or something.

Coyote
09-25-2011, 01:00 PM
Spike Milligan's Q-series seems interesting... If there were DVDs of the fuckin' thing, that is...

binnie
09-25-2011, 05:35 PM
I dunno...I'm not that big on Enfield. I can only watch him once in a while. I'm not keen on sketch shows that are basically a series of catchphrases (Enfield, Little Britain, Fast Show, Tate etc), because it becomes a case of you've seen one, you've seen them all. I'd much rather watch something like Not The Nine O' Clock News or something.

I know what you mean, although I wouldn't put Tate on the same level of the others you list. The Fast Show was a breath of fresh air when it hit.

fifth element
09-26-2011, 12:14 AM
that was fucking hilarious!
thanks, Sesh