Dan
09-26-2011, 11:39 PM
Damn.:jaw:

Diamondjimi
09-27-2011, 12:17 AM
She's def. working on eating herself @ 6:00+ :eatit:

Blaze
09-27-2011, 04:44 AM
Oh goodness, Jimmi can you twist like that?

:thumb:

Yes, yes, a male like that would be interesting. Plaseeba, let rule 49 apply here. :clap:

clarathecarrot
09-27-2011, 11:06 AM
WOW! Incredible !

Oh goodness, Jimmi can you twist like that?
:thumb:
Yes, yes, a male like that would be interesting. Plaseeba, let rule 49 apply here. :clap:

And Dear Blaze........Please re-read yourjob description once again you have become confuuuse, this is your job to be flexible not ,
the "man" his job is to be rigid and unbendable for her pleasure, upon further reading you will be reminded.. as stated in appendix a, "so then,go make me a sammiches"

:doh:

Diamondjimi
09-27-2011, 11:45 AM
:lol:

Blaze
09-27-2011, 01:13 PM
The penis needs to be rigid, not the whole man. When a man is not flexible, it makes for a lesser sexual intercourse event.

Nikki and I have thoroughly discussed the unique advantages of a male being able to contort into the picture that is availed from the one freeze frame in the video. We both conclude that an erect penis in its proper location would indeed be an delightful event.

Some males may be a dick on a board and some females may enjoy such so called tree sex, nevertheless, some people of the world like full body engagement in sexual intercourse.

Most females other than dead fish themselves, prefer a male that is able to contort to the pleasures of various sexual intercourse positions. Become creative yourself; quit stealing IP from the Kama Sutra.

Now, :grouphug: with pants on! :lever:

clarathecarrot
09-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Sounds great, then it is decided, Nikki will make tha sammiches.

You can, as written in appendix b4 (quote follows) create a desireable beverage.." as to please the man while he retires for cigars and the big leather chair in the library wing of mansion"..."if third female is involved and warm soapy washcloth applied with a gentle circular motion is perhaps required to restore the stature of his countenance "

Blaze
09-27-2011, 01:54 PM
Thome, go find someone that wants sex with a dead man such as yourself :) Cheers!

clarathecarrot
09-27-2011, 02:14 PM
:peep: I could swear I mounted a machine gun on this wall...?

clarathecarrot
09-27-2011, 07:26 PM
T
Most females other than dead fish themselves, prefer a male that is able to contort to the pleasures of various sexual intercourse positions. Become creative yourself; quit stealing IP from the Kama Sutra.
Now, :grouphug: with pants on! :lever:

hmmm..? something about fishin....>?

I sold my boat so.....?...Let's see..? I am made for what ..?..Oh ..Yeah...Let's get to bending baby you know it's in my programing. I am here to make you flexible.

That's Right Baby!
http://www.theanimationblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/futurama-bender-cigar.thumbnail.jpg

Diamondjimi
09-28-2011, 02:05 AM
:lol:

Thome, you're on a pretty good roll here... :biggrin: