PDA

View Full Version : Indonesian kid

Seshmeister
10-01-2011, 06:48 PM
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/x4c_wI6kQyE?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/x4c_wI6kQyE?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Seshmeister
10-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Apparently he fucked a nursery teacher the day before that was filmed but couldn't remember which one because he was wasted.

Cato
10-01-2011, 07:44 PM
the 1984 cover made real in the home country of Al and Eddie's mother. great.

Seshmeister
10-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Damn I should have realised that angle and posted it in Main... :)

FORD
10-01-2011, 08:27 PM
They had a documentary on the sleazy tactics of tobacco industry marketing worldwide, recently on Current TV. The Indonesian kid was part of the story. He's apparently cured of his addiction now, as is the rest of his family, but there are plenty of other children over there to pick up the slack. Most of them are at least a little older though.

Nitro Express
10-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Indonesian, a guitar, and a chain smoker. Shit. Cut the kid some slack. He could be the next Eddie Van Halen. He already is acting like Eddie. Now just hand that kid a Schlitz malt liquor.

mohican
10-02-2011, 01:28 AM
Indonesian, a guitar, and a chain smoker. Shit. Cut the kid some slack. He could be the next Eddie Van Halen. He already is acting like Eddie. Now just hand that kid a Schlitz malt liquor.

:lmao: And his slightly older brother is the enabler.

ZahZoo
10-02-2011, 12:44 PM
It was inevitable that Sum Ting Wong would produce children from all the Ho's he's notoriously associated with...

Little Whacked Wong looks just like his daddy...

http://static2.dmcdn.net/static/user/964/072/13270469:avatar_large.jpg

Nitro Express
10-02-2011, 01:18 PM
People should smoke more cigarettes. If you have a pension or a retirement fund you own cigarette company stocks. The world is getting over populated they say so let the ones dumb enough to smoke kill themselves while the rest of us retire fat and happy on the money they blew on cigarettes. Plus, that cigarette smoke sometimes hides the other smells that are worse than the smoke. Remember when people smoked pipes? That cherry tobacco smell? Damn that smells good. Bring that shit back!

Seshmeister
10-02-2011, 04:36 PM
We had to move twice during a gig recently because of people constantly farting, you would never notice all these toxic emissions back in the day.

Damn smoking ban...

FORD
10-02-2011, 04:41 PM
People should just smoke dope instead. Smells a lot better, and it doesn't kill you.

Seshmeister
10-03-2011, 06:05 AM
It can kill you a bit especially if you do it a lot.

A joint has the carcinogenic properties of about 4 cigarettes.

jero
10-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Now just hand that kid a Schlitz malt liquor.
Impossible, with a father named mohammed

Blaze
10-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Do Baptist dance, Jero? :grouphug:

Nitro Express
10-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Impossible, with a father named mohammed

Ha! You haven't hung around too many muslims my friend. More than you think drink alcohol. That's why you always take two muslims on the fishing trip. If you just bring one he will drink all the beer.

Seshmeister
10-03-2011, 12:52 PM
True, I've known two guys called Mohammed and both liked a beer.

Nitro Express
10-03-2011, 12:52 PM
It can kill you a bit especially if you do it a lot.

A joint has the carcinogenic properties of about 4 cigarettes.

Sucking in the smoke from anything burning is not good for you. That's just common sense. I wonder who the first person was who thought, Hey, I think I will set this on fire and start inhaling the smoke. Pot was probably the fist thing to be smoked. There probably was a range fire in an area infested with weed and the natives started feeling funny and wen t Hey! We have an idea here.

Seshmeister
10-03-2011, 12:54 PM
When tobacco was first smoked in Europe in the 16th century most people didn't live long enough to get cancer anyway.

Nitro Express
10-03-2011, 12:56 PM
We had to move twice during a gig recently because of people constantly farting, you would never notice all these toxic emissions back in the day.

Damn smoking ban...

I can remember when air planes and coffee shops smelled like cigarettes and coffee. Nothing like coming in from the cold and smelling the cigarettes, coffee, and then having your ham and eggs served to you. It was the smell of work actually. Everyone was getting primed to tackle the day.

Nitro Express
10-03-2011, 12:58 PM
When tobacco was first smoked in Europe in the 16th century most people didn't live long enough to get cancer anyway.

The life expectancy in the Roman empire for a male was 24 years old. It was less for women because so many died giving birth. No wonder they were a bunch of crazy mofos. I'm sure lead water pipes might have had something to do with it as well.

Nitro Express
10-03-2011, 12:59 PM

jero
10-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Ha! You haven't hung around too many muslims my friend. More than you think drink alcohol. That's why you always take two muslims on the fishing trip. If you just bring one he will drink all the beer.

Well Nitro,, come visit Holland sometimes, you see more muslims here then in the middle east!