PDA

View Full Version : Teabagger Insanity on parade at "The Freedom Blog"

FORD
10-01-2011, 09:04 PM
So who really caused 9/11? Apparently Osama had one of those DeLoreans that do funny things when you hit 88 MPH.........

Remembering 9/11
September 11th, 2011 | Category: America's Enemies

Friends,

On 911, the day the Islamists struck at America, GOD gave us a sign – this lone Cross in the wreckage. This was GOD’s message to America that 911 was the consequence of turning our backs on Jesus. 911 happened because we elected Barrack Hussein Obama, the first Muslim president. 911 happened because we allowed the homos to pollute the sacred institution of marriage. 911 happened because we took prayer out of school and kept aborting those babies.

It’s 911 again – time to listen to JESUS.

Now to be fair, aside from the time warp part, this really isn't much different than what Falwell and Robertson said 2 days after the event. But the craziness continues......

Preseident Cheney
August 31st, 2011 | Category: Truth

His new book tells the real truth and not that fake truth that lie-beral defeato-crats pretend is the truth but ain’t the truth

I don't think these idiots would know the truth if Cheney shot them in the face with it....

And now for some real dumbassery, here's what was posted at this site after the terrorist attacks in Norway.....

When will liberal provocation end?
July 25th, 2011 | Category: Democ-Rat Crimes

Friends,

By now you will heard of the domestic extremism in Norway. I’d like to address some of the myths and misconceptions which seem to be running rampant in the liberal lame-stream media. There are claims that the shooter is a conservative and a Christian. This is utter nonsense – as we all know terrorism is exclusively the domain of the evil Muslims. No true Christian would ever harm a soul, let alone an innocent child. Liberals by comparison think nothing of massacring innocents – they even boast about how many abortions they have had. It’s plainly obvious to me that this Norwegian shooter must be an Al-Queda affiliated liberal. Who else could commit such a horrific crime.

Secondly, I want to address a more serious matter: I quite commonly hear liberals complain that we conservatives are infringing their rights. The whining libtards claim that we are to blame for all of society’s ills.

This is a nonsense – it’s not us who are the enemies of liberty: For example, we did not force the homosexual agenda upon America. We did not force innocent government workers in New York to approve of homosexual marriages? That, dear friends, is entirely the work of the communistic left.

I shall end on a note of sympathy: Who of us has not wanted to shoot a liberal. They hate our nation. They despise our military, our values and our flag. The liberal does not deserve to be called an American – he is little more than a contemptible traitor. He is a Judas who would willingly allow islamofascist terrorists to desecrate our God-Given land. He longs for the day when the barbarian homosexuals ravage our most cherished institutions and murder every pre-born child that does not carry the gay-gene.

Friends, we conservatives deserve to be praised for our restraint and moderation. We live amongst inhuman godless savages who rightfully deserve to be put down. Were it not for the moderating love of Jesus Christ, I too might be compelled to action. I might clean the liberal filth from my town. But no – God himself has called us to be examples of his loving grace.

Yours in Christ,

Jimmy Goddard

Somebody better tell Fred Phelps he has new competition in the batshit crazy cult sweepstakes.

More insanity here (http://shelleytherepublican.com/)

Blaze
10-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Sometimes, I am tempted. ~`~
Tainting the pool would not be so difficult. There is plenty to tempt such as Lord's Resistance Army, any number of supremacy groups ( I could kill two birds with one stone, nifty huh?) or the Religious violence in Orissa, or Tripura and Assam, or A number of terrorist attacks were attributed to individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements, including the Lambs of Christ.[71] A group called Concerned Christians were deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999, believing that their deaths would "lead them to heaven."

There are so many selection would not be an issue.

Hutaree was a Christian militia group based in Adrian, Michigan. In 2010, after an FBI agent infiltrated the group, nine of its members were indicted by a federal grand jury in Detroit on charges of seditious conspiracy to use of improvised explosive devices, teaching the use of explosive materials, and possessing a firearm during a crime of violence.[77] Terrorism scholar Aref M. Al-Khattar has listed The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord, Defensive Action, The Freemen Community, and some "Christian militia" as groups that "can be placed under the category of far-right-wing terrorism" that "has a religious (Christian) component".[78]
In a 2005 Congressional hearing about radicalization in U.S. prisons, Sheila Jackson Lee stated that investigators needed to analyze Christian militants in America because they might try to "bring down the country."[79]

So very many... just one leader is all it would take...These idiots do tempt me at times. But it would be wrong to exploit them simply because they annoy and for LULZ.

Nevertheless, this kind of vileness is as harmful. This adulteration is just reals of idolization, adultery, and God be Damning brainwashing of the female.

These God be damning creeps are stealing IP and using it to screw with the emotionally week. And that angers me.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/313268_10150458460130898_732130897_10918237_807490 339_n.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CuviqoMARrk/RkYBgXrqSmI/AAAAAAAAAB4/pgE45zMOPt0/s1600/ad.bmp

Dr. Love
10-01-2011, 11:42 PM
lol... brag about how many abortions they've had....

We should start a thread to see who has the highest score.

Nitro Express
10-02-2011, 12:37 AM
I think Christians are dangerous in one regard. They can bore you to death.