PDA

View Full Version : OK Repukes, Here's your field of 2012 Candidates. Who's the nominee?

FORD
10-07-2011, 12:39 AM
It's October 2011, and with Moosealini and Koch puppet Christie officially dropping out of consideration, it seems the gate is closing, and all of you neocons, teabaggers, and "Christian" reichers are left with this Motley Crue to choose from (no offense to Vince, Tommy, Sixx, and that really old guy)

So who's gonna be the Bob Dole of 2012??

jhale667
10-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Ann the Man Coulter already made the pronouncement in her futile attempt to get Christie to run the other day "(If you don't) Romney will be the nominee, and WE WILL LOSE." :baaa:

hambon4lif
10-07-2011, 11:01 AM
In order for everyone to make an informed decision, we should take a better look at the candidates.....

Unchainme
10-07-2011, 12:07 PM
# Herman Cain (R - 9 pies, 9 toppings, 9 dollars)

fuck it. lets go crazy. I think America is ready for a crazy president. Cain isn't too much of a religious nut job, and pairing him with "Rent is too damn high" guy is my dream ticket.

ashstralia
10-07-2011, 12:14 PM
tiger woods 2032

Unchainme
10-07-2011, 12:16 PM
# Herman Cain (R - 9 pies, 9 toppings, 9 dollars)

fuck it. lets go crazy. I think America is ready for a crazy president. Cain isn't too much of a religious nut job, and pairing him with "Rent is too damn high" guy is my dream ticket.

Plus his plan for tax-free pizza, and a plan for a free pizza day really appeals to me as a college student.

sadaist
10-07-2011, 12:27 PM
I was thinking it would be Perry. And it still very well could be if he STOPS attacking Romney and just sticks to plan. He is spending just way too much time & almost every answer attacking Mitt. Bad form.

Romney has done exceptionally well since Perry came in. If the nominee is indeed Romney, he will tear the fuck out of Barack in the debates. That should worry the left. Barack does not do well with off-the-cuff answers and Mitt is quite good at that. If during the 2 or 3 main debates Barack looks basically like Rick Perry has in these recent GOP debates, you can wave goodbye as he boards marine force 1 on the east lawn in January 2013 and stops to wave to the cameras.

Herman Cain...love that guy. Totally honest, funny, and has some pretty good ideas. He won't ever win the nomination, but I hope he stays around a while because I enjoy watching him.

I don't see anyone else with a snowballs chance in hell.

jhale667
10-07-2011, 01:40 PM
If the nominee is indeed Romney, he will tear the fuck out of Barack in the debates.

Somehow I seriously doubt that.

FORD
10-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Yeah, I can't wait to see Mittens talking about how much Obama's "health care plan" sucks.

Of course it DOES suck, but Willard is hardly in a position to say so, considering it was his shitty plan in Massachusetts that was the template for this clusterfuck.

jhale667
10-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I can't wait to see Mittens talking about how much Obama's "health care plan" sucks.

Of course it DOES suck, but Willard is hardly in a position to say so, considering it was his shitty plan in Massachusetts that was the template for this clusterfuck.

Yeah, between that, the huge amount of flip-floppery his fellow party members have already attacked him on, and Mitten's continued support of Shitizens United ("Corporations ARE people, my friend!") he is NOT going to have an easy time in the debates. Obama will eat any of those fools (save Huntsman perhaps) ALIVE in a debate, let's get real.

This just in - Jaggy's offline today because he's on his way to a Teabilly rally with his wife... :lmao:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301926_297344563612637_236565153023912_1311087_504 183049_n.jpg

Dr. Love
10-07-2011, 09:59 PM
If we're voting crazy, I'm picking Ron Paul. He's my kind of crazy!