PDA

View Full Version : Inside Job

Seshmeister
10-11-2011, 03:50 AM
Essential 20 minutes viewing.

Inside Job 2011 Best Part from Wall St. InsideJob on Vimeo.

VAiN
10-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Great video, tons of information in there, but fuuuuuuuuuuck! Now what do we do? It reenforces the 'business as usual' mentality of the US gov't and their unwillingness to give even a tiny, itty-bitty fuck about us.

Nitro Express
10-12-2011, 01:16 AM
So much for the Securities and Exchange Commission for doing it's job.

Nitro Express
10-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Great video, tons of information in there, but fuuuuuuuuuuck! Now what do we do? It reenforces the 'business as usual' mentality of the US gov't and their unwillingness to give even a tiny, itty-bitty fuck about us.

We fire the current batch of politicians and demand the new ones put the old banking regulations back in place. The cocky, smug assholes in the video think they got away with it because the average American can't even balance their checkbook let alone understand investment banking and credit default swaps.

Nitro Express
10-12-2011, 01:56 AM
I really think enough people are getting what really happened. The banker assholes are hoping to keep us citizens bickering with each other while they sit on the side hidden enjoying all the money they stole from us. They did what they did because they knew they were politically covered. It's no longer 2008 and it's a different game now. We are onto the scam and even know the names of some of the key players. We know what to audit to learn more. I think we are going to fire the old guard politicians and demand the new ones start investigating the financial scam that has a real danger of starting wars in Europe, here, and even between China and us. If Greece goes, so do the French banks and so does Europe. If a nasty trade war happens between the US and China it can turn into a shooting war. All because of what these bankers did. They literally have put the world on a powder keg. They probably would love more war because it would distract the world from coming after them and they would make money on it financing it. What happens if they lose their political control? If that happens we can hunt the fuckers down take the money back and toss them in jail. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I have a feeling these will be wanted men for a very long time much like the nazi criminals. They have ruined so many lives and they are so smug and confident in their crimes. Maybe their biggest weakness is they think they got away with it.

Seshmeister
10-12-2011, 06:43 AM
I think a lot of the people who are protesting at Wall Street at the moment saw this film.

I've yet to meet someone who saw it who didn't get pretty fucking angry...

SunisinuS
10-12-2011, 09:37 PM
I am still summing up my experience so Unchainme does not think me a fraud, but my education came in the 80's while not dialed into the SHIT streaming out of Harvard Business School.

But this is essential knowledge also.

"We have on the Big Short".

See in HS...before I even went to college....we were in a business class where we were all given Wall Street Journal subscriptions (I am sure we paid the 14$ per 6 months out of our own pocket or the teacher (Buddha Bless him) paid for it out of his teacher's salary....and then given 10 grand of imaginary money in which to stock market our way for 9 weeks...like fantasy football.

I unashamedly tell you I won. I ended up with $137,000 or bouts.

I did it by selling Short. As Stock Markets and sheep always follow fear....regardless of the stats I saw later in college....and if you have any fearlessness about you, you know how the sheep think.

Enjoy.

1914:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/extended-interviews/383172/playlist_tds_extended_william_cohan/383095

Part Deux:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/extended-interviews/383172/playlist_tds_extended_william_cohan/383096

SunisinuS
10-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Can you even get a fucking glimpse's of why now I am just a tad pissed off? Big Bad Brian.....Bring it.

Lol you cute buttfucking turdmunching munchkin of the Bit Dicks?

It's not political. It's not ECUMENICAL. It's not Diabolical. It's just not healthy....for anyone.

It's about the Economy Stupid.

And if the all the rowers go overboard.....you better hope China does not eat your lunch.

The Whole World is watching this country. And if we let criminals and leeches steal and eat our decency until they see the weakness in their own economies, for them to watch Gold-Sucks and Ilk not go to prison....just like Ford pardoning Nixon.

The Jig will be up.....all bet's are off...and you have just sold all of us short.

More Money...for 15 minutes of more Breath.

:rant:

Let me fix the Machinery and Machines and Sales and Computers and help my customers before I have to sit down after work and tell you more studiously the Stats behind what I am saying show that Wall Street just stole the money I invested in them for "The Good" life.

It was why I left Financials and went into Insurance.

:painkiller: