PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain sings Lennon & Was "Framed"

Unchainme
10-18-2011, 05:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DrSEyjBj1w

This seems like something FORD would have posted lyrics to as a parody. Damn.

FORD
10-18-2011, 05:35 PM
John Lennon once said that he got the name "Beatles" from a dream where a man appeared to him on a flaming pie. Maybe it was a pizza pie, and the man was Herman Cain coming through some space-time portal?

Seshmeister
10-18-2011, 05:53 PM
I think Lennon said a lot of stuff to amuse himself and confuse journalists.

FORD
10-18-2011, 07:00 PM
I think Lennon said a lot of stuff to amuse himself and confuse journalists.
occasionally with disastrous results......

http://shapersofthe80s.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/b66alabamafire.jpg?w=490&h=519

Nitro Express
10-18-2011, 08:49 PM
Real life is stranger than anything you can make up. What a fucking freak show. As the late great George Carlin once said,"Life is a freak show and when you live in America, you get a front row seat."

Seshmeister
10-19-2011, 12:43 PM
Yeah I listened to a documentary about modern exorcists today and for the first 20 minutes I couldn't make up my mind if it was a spoof or not.

It wasn't.

hambon4lif
10-19-2011, 03:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DrSEyjBj1wnein...nein...nein:nono:

FORD
10-19-2011, 11:17 PM
Right about now, Herman probably really IS trying to imagine there's no pizza, because he fucking ruined Godfather's.......

TASTE TEST: Herman Cain Turned Godfather's Into Cheap And Crappy Pizza
Kim Bhasin | Oct. 19, 2011, 9:09 AM

Godfather's pizza apparently sucks.

At least that was the overwhelming conclusion from Politico's recent blind taste test.

They lined up five pizza brands -- Godfather's, Papa John's, Pizza Hut, zpizza and Ledo Pizza -- in front of Republican strategist and restaurant writer Doug Heye, Democratic commentator Karen Finney and foodie Nycci Nellis, publisher of TheListAreYouOnIt.com.

All three of them rated Godfather's dead last. Here are their comments from before they knew which slice was which, from Politico:

“It’s the most unappetizing,” said Nellis after just one bite. “The cheese is really sour! The crust is like a sponge.”

“That is so bad,” said Finney.

“The crust is trying to be thin crust and thick crust, it can’t make up what it is,” said Heye. “Not good.”

Was it always this crappy?

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain made a lot of changes to turn the company around when he bought it back in 1986, by revamping its marketing and cutting costs.

But it looks like somewhere along the line, the product itself suffered.

(In case you're wondering, a medium 11" Godfather's single-topping pizza costs $9.99).

Link (http://www.businessinsider.com/herman-cain-godfathers-pizza-cheap-and-crappy-2011-10)

hambon4lif
10-19-2011, 11:35 PM
I'm trying to 'imagine' he isn't a delusional, pepperoni-pimping, Fed shill, clown motherfucker.........

...........and it ain't workin'.

:monekyl:Herman Cain:monekyr:

Seshmeister
10-20-2011, 12:01 AM
It's kind of weird the US pizza companies that have managed to make it big with international franchises.

Off the top of my head over here it's Pizza Hut, Dominoes and there are a few Papa Johns.

They really are pretty fucking shit barely better than the cheapest frozen supermarket pizzas. It makes you wonder what makes a successful company, it seems it's much more about money and marketing than actual product. I can just about by making very unusual choices get an edible one but you can't tell me that Pizza Hut is the best pizza that could come out of the US. 700 of them over here which is about half as many as the US by population. A fucking culinary dream though compared to Dominoes jeez.

I guess it's incredibly profitable. If you ever make your own pizza you soon realize that an extra portion of say mushrooms equals 2 mushrooms, pennies. :)

FORD
10-20-2011, 12:18 AM
Pizza Hut is owned by the same company that owns Taco Bell and Kentucky Fried Chicken. All three used to be owned by Pepsico, but apparently this was one of the last cases where the US Federal Government actually thought a junk food company was monopolizing too much of the market. So the restaraunt chains are now allegedly a seperate corporation, (Yum Foods, or something dumb like that) but its funny how they still do national cross promotions with Pepsi-branded high fructose corn poison beverages, and Frito-Lay chips (the other part of the Pepsi mega-goliath-beast that was forced to spin off.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Pepsi was pushing the international expansion of all their brands right around the same time, probably starting in the early 1990s.

As far as Godfathers goes, Cain didn't actually control the chain until 1992 or so. He was working for the Pillsbury Dough Boy in 1986, when they put him in charge of Godfathers, and he talked Pillsbury into selling him the company in 1992. Ironically enough, when Pillsbury bought Godfathers, they didn't even really want the company, but were actually after a huge stake in the Burger King chain. Apparently the largest BK franchisee also owned Godfathers, so it was a package deal.

I can neither confirm,nor deny that Cain and his partners paid $99.9 million for the company. What I can confirm, is that it wasn't until the mid 1990s that the pizza started losing quality, and then they started losing franchises. As I said in another thread, I was actually shocked to hear they were still in business, since every franchise I knew of, from here to fucking Port Hardy BC long ago ceased to exist.

Seshmeister
10-20-2011, 12:38 AM
I actually think McD's are far from the worst of them these days.

With the Super Size Me movie and some other stuff I think they have genuinely tried to make a bit of an effort to give some information out and offer some other options.

People scoff at that but I'm all for the information. I genuinely would never have guessed that a McChicken Sandwich had more fat than a Big Mac for example. If I take the kids for an emergency meal and keep them to low fat juice and a fruit bag instead of fries it's probably one of the least unhealthy fast food options out there.

I do sometimes worry though at the horrendous employment exploitation that must be involved to provide those amazing Happy Meal toys from China so try and keep it to once a month or so.

Seshmeister
10-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Sorry I've gone insanely off topic. :)

Nitro Express
10-20-2011, 02:35 AM
Pizza Hut used to be good in the 1980's but sucks now and Kentucky Fried Chicken was good when the Colonel was in charge of it. It's greasy, fatty, sludge now that sits in your stomach like an anvil and then you get the shits. Fortunately we have plenty of good local pizza joints and if you are in the right area of the country, good chicken as well. You pretty much have to stay away from the chains and eat local which is my preference.

Nitro Express
10-20-2011, 02:43 AM
The bright point of living in New York was the mob was laundering a lot of money through pizza parlors. They wanted to keep the places busy and you could get a large coal baked New York pie for $11. For me it's the crust. I can't stand the crust most chains have smothered in a bunch of sludge toppings. Man that mob pizza was good.

FORD
10-20-2011, 03:33 AM
Well, pizza was originally from Sicily, so if anyone should know how to make it right, it would be the mob.

Seshmeister
10-20-2011, 06:53 AM
I think usually the honor is given to Naples.

I went there for a week once and during my stay had 8 pizzas from 8 different restaurants, all amazing.

Back when I was young enough to get away with that kind of thing... :)

Naples is famous for it's mob but it's the Camorra rather than the mafia, a scary bunch of people.

In fact I wouldn't recommend Naples for casual tourists it's pretty edgy.

FORD
10-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Looks like Pizza Guy really is a John Lennon fan after all! He's now saying that the poor would pay nothing with his fucked up "tax" plan and renaming it "9-0-9"

Move over once, move over twice.
Come on Herman don't be cold as ice.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3fZynJUV-8

FORD
10-22-2011, 02:26 AM
Not an Employee? Herman Cain Had Mailing and Email Addresses at Koch's Americans For Prosperity HQ
By Adele M. Stan, AlterNet
Posted on October 21, 2011, Printed on October 21, 2011

http://images.alternet.org/images/managed/storyimages_1319238439_screenshot20111021at7.05.21 pm.png_640x482_310x220

As the New Yorker's Jane Mayer wrote earlier this week, members of Herman Cain's campaign staff are loath to discuss his longstanding ties to Americans for Prosperity and the Americans for Prosperity Foundation, the organizing groups founded by billionaire David Koch, about whom Mayer famously wrote a comprehensive profile last year. AlterNet began reporting on Cain's ties to Koch last June, after Cain launched his presidential campaign.

In Mayer's 2010 exposé, "Covert Operations," she detailed the network of right-wing think tanks and organizations funded by David Koch and his brother Charles, principals in Koch Industries, the second-largest privately held company in the United States, according to Forbes.

Now, Mayer has turned her gaze to the ties between Koch and Cain, seeking to find out how much Cain earned from Americans for Prosperity and its foundation, and whether or not Cain has ever been considered an employee of either entity. She writes:

Earlier this week, I asked J. D. Gordon, communications director for Cain’s campaign, whether Cain was an employee of Americans for Prosperity. “No,” he said, “He’s not an employee.” I noted that I’d seen Cain speak at an Americans for Prosperity event in Austin, Texas in July 2010....Gordon acknowledged that Cain had received “speaking fees” from Americans for Prosperity. He said he would have to get back to me with details.

As far back as 2005 -- the year Americans for Prosperity was founded -- Cain was fronting the group's efforts to add chapters, as Think Progress reported earlier this month, and the Associated Press explored last weekend, with a campaign called the Prosperity Expansion Project. AlterNet has since learned that Cain was more than simply a cheerleader for the project; he had a mailing address and email address at Americans for Prosperity headquarters.

Here's a screen shot from the AFP Web site, of a 2005 page about the Prosperity Expansion Project :

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rYLd3kwKI-8/TqH4W3lKyjI/AAAAAAAABSQ/inha-vBl-Ic/s1600/CainProsperityExpansion.jpg

Now, the corporate types are famous for embracing employment models that exempt the people who work for them from the sort of benefits and workplace protections that come with being an actual "employee." Perhaps Herman Cain was just an "independent contractor" or a temp worker. If so, then his campaign would be technically correct in saying that he hasn't been on the payroll.

Truth be told, Cain may not have fared too badly as an independent contractor -- it that's indeed what he was -- for Americans for Prosperity and/or its foundation.

When Mayer began peeling back what appear to be layers of obfuscation, she found, listed on the organization's tax forms, payouts by Americans for Prosperity in excess of $120,000 in 2010 to the speakers bureau that books Cain. She also discovered unspecified payments of $50,000 - $100,000 listed on Cain's filing with the Federal Election Commission as fees paid to his company, New Voice, which, Mayer writes, "he describes as a 'public speaking' and 'publishing' entity."

In June, when Herman Cain announced his presidential candidacy, AlterNet began laying out Cain's relationship to AFP and its foundation, beginning with his campaign manager, Mark Block, the former director of the Wisconsin chapter of Americans for Prosperity, known as both a talented organizer and underhanded player in Wisconsin elections. As we noted in our June report, Block was fined $15,000 and banned from participating in Wisconsin politics for three years because of election-law violations he committed on behalf of a campaign he was managing for a state Supreme Court candidate.

It was Block who recruited Cain, along with the Wall Street Journal's Stephen Moore, to front a Koch-linked operation, Prosperity 101, during the 2010 midterm election campaign. Cain claimed Prosperity 101 was the right's "answer to ACORN." (Among the other things Block busied himself with during the midterm campaign was a voter-suppression scheme in Milwaukee, reported here in the Nation.)

After the campaign ended, and Block had helped elect Scott Walker to the governor's mansion and fill the Wisconsin state legislature with Tea Party-allied candidates, he recruited Herman Cain to run for president.

When pundits opine that Herman Cain "has no organization," it's only because the conventional-wisdom machine forbids looking behind the curtain labeled Koch. Herman Cain enjoys the favor of an organization that has chapters in 34 states: Americans for Prosperity. That should at least be enough to keep him in the GOP presidential nomination contest until the all-important primary in New Hampshire, where Americans for Prosperity has a very active chapter, is settled.

As we suggested in our earlier reporting, the likely purpose of a Cain candidacy is not to win the presidency. (And given Cain's recent remarks on abortion, in which he seemed to say he's unwilling to criminalize it, it's unlikely he can win the GOP nomination.) The likely purpose of his candidacy is to push former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, the likely nominee, into adopting positions such as those favored by David Koch and Americans for Prosperity. In New Hampshire, Herman Cain may yet achieve that goal.

Related story: As Herman Cain Surges, Corporate Media Ignore His Koch Connections

Adele M. Stan is AlterNet's Washington bureau chief. Follow her on Twitter: www.twitter.com/addiestan
© 2011 Independent Media Institute. All rights reserved.
View this story online at: http://www.alternet.org/story/152826/

Satan
10-22-2011, 03:41 PM
Dan Savage Challenges Herman Cain To Prove Being Gay Is 'A Choice'... By Performing Oral Sex On Him

First Posted: 10/21/11 01:56 PM ET Updated: 10/22/11 11:01 AM ET

Sex columnist and It Gets Better campaign co-founder Dan Savage has some choice words for Herman Cain.

The presidential hopeful's stance on homosexuality -- that it's a choice -- has drawn outrage from many, but Cain continues to hold his ground. Earlier this week he discussed his views with talk show host Piers Morgan:

Cain: I think it's a sin because of my biblical beliefs and, although people don't agree with me, I happen to think that it is a personal choice.

Morgan: You think people wait — you believe people get to a certain age and say, I want to be homosexual?

Cain: Let me turn it around to you. What does science show? Show me evidence other than opinion and you might cause me to reconsider that...Where is the evidence?

Cain: ... I respect their right to make that choice. You don't see me bashing them. I respect them to have the right to make that choice. I don't have to agree with it. That's all I'm saying

Morgan: It would be like a gay person saying, Herman, you made a choice to be black.

Cain: You know that's not the case. You know I was born black.

Morgan: Maybe if they say that, they would find that offensive.

Cain: Piers, Piers. This doesn't wash off. I hate to burst your bubble.

Morgan: I don't think being homosexual washes off.

In response to Cain's comments, Savage offered him the chance to prove that homosexuality is in fact a choice, writing on The Stranger's Slog blog:

Dear Herman,

If being gay is a choice, show us the proof. Choose it. Choose to be gay yourself. Show America how that's done, Herman, show us how a man can choose to be gay. Suck my dick, Herman. Name the time and the place and I'll bring my dick and a camera crew and you can suck me off and win the argument.
Very sincerely yours,

Dan Savage

Savage also noted that Cain is insulting straight people as well gay people when he claims that one's sexuality is something that is chosen. "Straight people should get angry when they hear a straight person making this argument," he wrote.

One more reason to love Mr. Savage. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/21/dan-savage-herman-cain-oral-sex-gay_n_1024315.html)

Satan
10-23-2011, 07:35 PM
Well, if Pizza Guy doesn't take Dan Savage seriously, perhaps he would listen to a Starfleet officer......

http://www.afterelton.com/sites/www.afterelton.com/files/2011/10/georgetakei-gaypersonalchoice.jpg

jhale667
10-23-2011, 07:39 PM
:lmao:

Seshmeister
10-24-2011, 10:56 PM
http://www.gallup.com/poll/147662/first-time-majority-americans-favor-legal-gay-marriage.aspx

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/vqf79nrpfewws7ibh-1u-q.gif

Nitro Express
10-24-2011, 11:47 PM
Honestly. We have to get away from these social issues. I don't care if the president is gay and the first lady's name is Bob just as long as they serve the citizens well in office. The country will always be divided on social issues and we bicker about this shit while our country gets hijacked and fleeced.

If there is a god and it finds homosexuality to be an abomination then that's between those individuals and the big meatball. If I had that kind of control over time and space I wouldn't be here typing this shit so I will leave it up to the great mystery to sort it all out.

Nitro Express
10-24-2011, 11:58 PM
I think usually the honor is given to Naples.

I went there for a week once and during my stay had 8 pizzas from 8 different restaurants, all amazing.

Back when I was young enough to get away with that kind of thing... :)

Naples is famous for it's mob but it's the Camorra rather than the mafia, a scary bunch of people.

In fact I wouldn't recommend Naples for casual tourists it's pretty edgy.

I don't think I had one bad meal in Italy. It was great before the Euro because it was so cheap. The Euro made it expensive. Everyone makes a big deal about French cusine but I think Italian is equally as good if not better. The thing is the French are notorious for keeping records and the Italians pass the recipes down by word of mouth. Each family cooks a bit different. No cookbooks to follow where the French had lots of them.

Blaze
10-25-2011, 12:01 AM
I don't think I had one bad meal in Italy. It was great before the Euro because it was so cheap. The Euro made it expensive. Everyone makes a big deal about French cusine but I think Italian is equally as good if not better. The thing is the French are notorious for keeping records and the Italians pass the recipes down by word of mouth. Each family cooks a bit different. No cookbooks to follow where the french had lots of them.
Perhaps you should make a sign about that. :lever: :drum:

Satan
10-25-2011, 12:07 AM
Unholy shit! What kind of a bizzare campaign ad is this???? (Sorry it's a "private link" so it won't embed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhm-22Q0PuM&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, that's real. Not a satire. Not an Onion piece. Though quite possibly a hidden message at the end for one of the worst industries old Herman lobbied heavily for, when he was head of the American Restaurant Association. (more on that later)

Nitro Express
10-25-2011, 12:23 AM
Cain's initial appeal is he is viewed as being a self-made man who is not part of "The Establishment". Romney, Allen, and even Bachman are viewed as being establishment factory candidates. Herman seems like the hard working, motivated, normal person who made something of himself. Of course when you dig into him you see the establishment but to the casual eye he's a businessman instead of a professional politician.

I don't think anyone here is going to vote for him. I'm betting most here will vote for Obama or Ron Paul.

Nitro Express
10-25-2011, 12:27 AM
Unholy shit! What kind of a bizzare campaign ad is this???? (Sorry it's a "private link" so it won't embed)

Yeah, that's real. Not a satire. Not an Onion piece. Though quite possibly a hidden message at the end for one of the worst industries old Herman lobbied heavily for, when he was head of the American Restaurant Association. (more on that later)

Well if it's a joint Herman might get some of the LEGALIZE IT crowd votes.:lmao:

Satan
10-25-2011, 12:29 AM
Fuck it. I'm going to run myself.

SATAN 2012 - Aren't you tired of voting for the "lesser" evil? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

Nitro Express
10-25-2011, 12:32 AM

SATAN 2012 - Aren't you tired of voting for the "lesser" evil? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

At least you are honest about who you are. The politicians put on the facade of being an angel and then they turn into demons once they get elected.

Blaze
10-25-2011, 12:32 AM

;) :popcorn: you're a bitch.:nono:

Blaze
10-25-2011, 12:35 AM
;) :popcorn: you're a bitch.:nono:

Was that a prejudicial statement or a sexist statement? :P

Satan
10-25-2011, 12:47 AM
At least you are honest about who you are. The politicians put on the facade of being an angel and then they turn into demons once they get elected.

Yeah, but if they pull that "birther" crap with me, I'll have to say I'm from Hell Michigan.

Nitro Express
10-25-2011, 12:51 AM
Yeah, but if they pull that "birther" crap with me, I'll have to say I'm from Hell Michigan.

Oh the religious right would say you were born in Hell Norway and say you are not a natural born citizen and unqualified to be president. Why do you think all that paganism and death metal comes from Norway? It's the birthplace of Satan.

Satan
10-25-2011, 01:20 AM
Nah, that's just my vacation home. Don't go there as much as I used to, now that there's A/C in Hell, but I used to go to Norway to cool down every once in a while.

Seshmeister
10-25-2011, 07:47 AM
Honestly. We have to get away from these social issues. I don't care if the president is gay and the first lady's name is Bob just as long as they serve the citizens well in office. The country will always be divided on social issues and we bicker about this shit while our country gets hijacked and fleeced.

Exactly.

I think things are gradually getting a little better in the US which is why I posted the graph. If most people get to the point where they don't give a shit about how socially liberal their neighbor is then maybe the politicians may be forced to deal with something that matters a fuck. I wouldn't get too excited though, there has been a broad political consensus here for years on abortion, gays, stem cell research and the death penalty and the politicians are still pretty shit. It does save a lot of time though. :)

Seshmeister
10-25-2011, 07:51 AM
Oh the religious right would say you were born in Hell Norway and say you are not a natural born citizen and unqualified to be president. Why do you think all that paganism and death metal comes from Norway? It's the birthplace of Satan.

I think it's the weather. Constant cold and flu season so they needed a genre you can still play when your singer has a sore throat.

The rain in Seattle gave you grunge, California sun the Beach Boys and Van Halen. Someone should do a doctorate on the influence of weather on music.

Little Texan
10-25-2011, 02:45 PM

Here's an embedded version...

Seshmeister
10-25-2011, 02:53 PM
There is a rumor going around the web now that the Herman Cain campaign is Sacha Baron Cohen's big follow-up to Borat.

Satan
10-25-2011, 03:00 PM
If Cain hadn't been a known quantity in right wing and corporate circles for decades, I might actually believe that.

Little Texan
10-25-2011, 03:45 PM
And your new frontrunner is...

Link (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20125120-503544/herman-cain-tops-mitt-romney-in-latest-cbs-nyt-poll/)

Herman Cain tops Mitt Romney in latest CBS/NYT poll

By
Corbett B. Daly

CBS News Poll analysis by the CBS News Polling Unit: Sarah Dutton, Jennifer De Pinto, Fred Backus and Anthony Salvanto.

Businessman Herman Cain is now atop the field of Republican White House hopefuls, squeaking past former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in the latest CBS News/New York Times poll.

Cain garnered 25 percent support of Republican primary voters in the poll released on Tuesday, compared to Romney's 21 percent.

In early October, the two men were tied at 17 percent.

The poll was conducted Oct 19-24 among 1,650 adults. 1,475 interviews were conducted among registered voters and 455 voters who said they plan to vote in a Republican primary. The margin of error among primary voters is plus or minus four percentage points.

Perry unveils sweeping economic plan with flat tax
Will Santorum's long Iowa slog pay off?
Rick Perry presses birther issue, calls Romney "fat cat"

Cain's support surged among voters who identified with the conservative Tea Party wing of the Republican party, rising to 32 percent in mid-October from 18 percent just a few weeks ago. That's more than four times the level of support he had from the group in mid-September.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich took 10 percent of likely primary voters, while Texas Rep. Ron Paul's support was at 8 percent.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who led the poll in mid-September, plunged to just 6 percent support. He had 12 percent in early October and 23 percent in mid-September.

(At left, CBS News political correspondent Jan Crawford and Republican strategist Charlie Black discuss the poll on "The Early Show")Romney's Tea Party support has held steady in October, at 18 percent, after a modest increase from September's 12 percent.

Perry, however, has seen his Tea Party backing go up in steam. He had just 7 percent support in the latest poll, compared to 12 percent in early October and a staggering 30 percent in mid-September.

Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman were at the back of the pack, with 2 percent, 1 percent and 1 percent respectively.

The race is still open, as voters are not firm in their support of any of the candidates. About four of five voters said it is too early to say for sure who they support for the nomination, with just 19 percent saying their minds are already made up. That's about the same as it was at this point in 2007.

Americans are getting interested in the 2012 race for president. About 70 percent of registered voters nationwide are paying at least some attention to the 2012 election campaign, including 31 percent who said they are paying a lot of attention.

Republicans, of course, are paying closer attention to the campaign. About 78 percent said they were following the campaign closely, compared to about 68 percent of Democrats.

Guitar Shark
10-25-2011, 03:50 PM
Amazing how far Perry has fallen in such a short time.

FORD
10-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Maybe the Repukes finally figured out that another dumbassed arrogant prick cheerleader from Texas wasn't a great idea? :biggrin:

hambon4lif
10-25-2011, 04:03 PM
Here's an embedded version...

Sure was nice of his campaign manager to shoot a quick ad for him during his smoke break. They must be aiming for the emphyzema crowd.

And that evil grin at the end seems to be saying "Y'all really buying my bullshit?"

What a fucking piece of work this guy is. He tries to come across as some huckleberry pizza boy, when in fact, he personifies every single repulsive thing people can't stand about politicians in the first place.

Fuck Herman Cain!

Little Texan
10-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Maybe the Repukes finally figured out that another dumbassed arrogant prick cheerleader from Texas wasn't a great idea? :biggrin:

He makes Bush look like a goddamn college professor by comparison.

Nitro Express
10-25-2011, 04:29 PM
All these polls are just something for people to yack about. They really don't mean a thing. A year is a long time anyways. A lot can happen between now and next November. It's all who appeals to the swing voter not people who vote all D's on the ballot card.

Nitro Express
10-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Sure was nice of his campaign manager to shoot a quick ad for him during his smoke break. They must be aiming for the emphyzema crowd.

And that evil grin at the end seems to be saying "Y'all really buying my bullshit?"

What a fucking piece of work this guy is. He tries to come across as some huckleberry pizza boy, when in fact, he personifies every single repulsive thing people can't stand about politicians in the first place.

Fuck Herman Cain!

It all depends on who the ad is targeted to. Hmmm. You have this normal midwest dude and then he smokes his cigarette. Very working class I would say and that ciggie gets the attention. Lot's of attention. Basically Cain is saying I'm not the typical focus group sanitized politician. I'm the working man's politician. It will offend some people but the offended will motivate the target audience to like it even more. I think you will see Cain's popularity rise and this ad will not be any detriment at all.

"Never taken a drag in my whole 63 years on earth and I hate cigarette smoke, BUT I hate government intrusion on liberties even more. Therefore, I love this ad!!!" wrote one person on FOX News anchor Greta Van Susteren's blog.
It's an anti-elitist don't tell me what to do, we're taking it back ad.

Nitro Express
10-25-2011, 04:57 PM
<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/y-mNDkWeqvTW4FZOCSsPmQ"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/y-mNDkWeqvTW4FZOCSsPmQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

If Herman Cain marketed breakfast cereal it would be something like this.

FORD
10-25-2011, 05:56 PM
As Satan implied above, the smoking was probably a nod from Herman & his campaign to his old friends in the tobacco industry. He's still very much in favor of supporting their "killer" product lines

As Top Restaurant Industry Lobbyist, Herman Cain Partnered With Big Tobacco To Promote Indoor Smoking

By Lee Fang on Oct 12, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Herman Cain might be known best as the former CEO of Godfathers Pizza, but he served an equally substantial role as a lobbyist for the restaurant and fast food industry. As reporter Mike Elk notes at In These Times magazine, Cain, as head of the National Restaurant Association (NRA) in the ’90s, led an aggressive campaign to stop a hike in the minimum wage; and was successful in exempting servers from being included in the 1996 minimum wage law. Although Cain avoids explicitly calling attention to his role as a lobbyist on the campaign trail, he does cite his work as a restaurant association representative in fighting against President Clinton’s health reform plan as his most formative political experience.

As a lobbyist for the NRA, Cain represented a trade association for McDonalds, Burger King, and other fast food establishments. But a little known history, uncovered by ThinkProgress using the University of California, San Francisco archives, shows that Cain also lobbied on behalf of tobacco industry giants like R.J. Reynolds and Phillip Morris.

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/cainrjreynolds.jpg

Documents reveals a long partnership between Herman Cain, then-head of the National Restaurant Association, and the tobacco industry. Above, one of the many Cain-related meeting notes from R.J. Reynolds.

Cain met frequently with representatives of R.J. Reynolds and other cigarette companies to find areas of mutual concern. In 1993, when President Clinton proposed a health care overhaul, the expansion of coverage included a cigarette tax and a requirement for many businesses to cover their employees. The tobacco industry reached out to form an alliance against the Clinton plan, and Cain obliged given the fast food industry’s opposition to the so-called “employer mandate.” A fax, sent from the tobacco industry’s public relations firm Burson-Marsteller on July 13, 1994, proposes a positive article about Cain’s “BITE BACK” campaign against health reform and smoking bans.

As Cain rose through the ranks of the National Restaurant Association to become its CEO, his bond with tobacco giants continued. In 1997, R.J. Reynolds executive David Fishel filed a memo about a meeting between Cain and tobacco lobbyists shortly after Cain became the NRA CEO. “Cain gave every indication that the NRA and RJR have the same views with regard to excessive government regulations and the importance of letting restaurateurs determine their own smoking policies,” Fishel wrote. R.J. Reynolds and other tobacco giants were at the time engaged in a massive lobbying effort to crush local, state, and federal efforts to regulate smoking in restaurants and other places of public concern.

The relationship blossomed. At one point, Cain even signed up to help out with an international pro-tobacco publicity tour.

Blurring the lines between restaurant industry caretaker and tobacco company representative, Cain accepted hefty donations from tobacco corporations. Cain worked to snuff out a Senate bill that would have reigned in smoking at restaurants and other facilities around the country. The lobbying drive, which defeated the bill in 1998, occured just after the NRA started to see money coming in from tobacco firms.

As Cain gained political connections in the lobbying world, he let some of his associates in on his dream of becoming president. “What IS a little interesting,” remarked tobacco lobbyist Rob Meyne in a January 22, 1999 e-mail to his colleagues, “is that Cain has informed key NRA leaders … that he is, in fact, going to run for President.” Meyne mused that Cain probably couldn’t win, but could make some type of impact. Cain would be a positive addition to the Republican field because he is “good on our issues,” added Meyne.

FORD
10-25-2011, 06:06 PM
Tobacco industry whoring wasn't the only thing Herman did at the NRA, of course, he also was totally cool with drunk drivers and slave labor......

CAIN THE LOBBYIST PROMOTES DRINKING AND SMOKING

Published By: American Freedom By Barbara on October 17, 2011

By BARBARA ESPINOSA

As Top Restaurant Industry Lobbyist, Herman Cain Partnered With Big Tobacco To Promote Indoor Smoking…

As a lobbyist for the NRA, Cain represented a trade association for McDonalds, Burger King, and other fast food establishments. But a little known history, uncovered by ThinkProgress using the University of California, San Francisco archives, shows that Cain also lobbied on behalf of tobacco industry giants like R.J. Reynolds and Phillip Morris. Herman Cain might be known best as the former CEO of Godfathers Pizza, but he served an equally substantial role as a lobbyist for the restaurant and fast food industry. As reporter Mike Elk notes at In These Times magazine, Cain, as head of the National Restaurant Association (NRA) in the ’90s, led an aggressive campaign to stop a hike in the minimum wage; and was successful in exempting servers from being included in the 1996 minimum wage law.

Although Cain avoids explicitly calling attention to his role as a lobbyist on the campaign trail, he does cite his work as a restaurant association representative in fighting against President Clinton’s health reform plan as his most formative political experience. Herman Cain the guy that keeps decrying I’m an outsider, I’m a problem solver I look for the problem then find the solution..True as a problem solver he did everything he could to insure the Food and Beverage Industry could still sell a drunk another drink and get on the road and drive..Far from being an outsider Cain was the National Restaurants leading lobbyist against stopping stricter drunk driving laws that could have harmed the food industry.

On the pages of the Omaha World-Herald in 1998, where Godfather’s Pizza is headquartered, to state his case with the paper’s editorial board against efforts to impose a federal law. In gallops the restaurant industry, whose members with liquor licenses faced a loss of business as a result of the changes. The Leader and problem solver Cain, lobbied for all he was worth against .08 changes at the state and federal level, claiming that research showed little improvement in states that had made the switch already.

When Cain took over as CEO of the NRA in 1996, anti-drunk driving groups were leading a campaign to lower the blood alcohol limit for a DUI to .08 across the country: the equivalent for a 170 pound-man of about five beers in two hours. The majority of states used a .10 limit as their standard, which advocates argued was an insufficiently tough deterrent and left plenty of still-dangerous drivers on the road.“The problem is not the responsible drinker,” Cain wrote in one letter to the editor.”It is the alcohol – abuser who gets behind the wheel of a car. In fact, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, two-thirds of all alcohol-related fatalities are caused by drivers with a BAC of 0.15 or higher.”MADD Vice President Diane Riibe responded with her own op-ed.“Mr. Cain suggests going after the ‘alcohol abuser’ rather than the ‘responsible drinker,’” she wrote. “

In 1996, 17,126 people were killed in alcohol-related crashes. More than 3,700 people were killed in crashes in which the drivers’ blood-alcohol levels were under 0.10 percent – Nebraska’s limit. Does Mr. Cain think that ‘responsible drinkers’ killed those 3,700 people?”This prompted an angry response from Cain, who took offense at Riibe for impugning his industry’s motives. “It’s a shame that an organization that has done so much to save lives resorts to personal attacks and accuses the other side of using fudged numbers and having ill intentions,” he wrote. “MADD should channel its energy toward alcohol abusers, not people who respectfully and politely disagree with MADD.”

It was good enough for Congress at least, which sent a federal .08 law to, President Clinton for his signature with strong bipartisan support in 2000. It’s now the limit in all 50 states. The NRA claimed vindication the next year when a report by the nonpartisan General Accounting Office determined that several studies cited to demonstrate the effectiveness of .08 laws relied on flawed methodology. But the report didn’t exactly shoot down the .08 idea either, concluding that it “can be an important component of a state’s overall highway-safety program, but a 0.08 BAC law alone is not a ‘silver bullet.’”Riibe, who is still an anti-drunk driving activist today with Project Extra Mile, told TPM that he law would have passed much sooner without the restaurant industry’s interference. “The industry fought hard and consistently to make sure it never happened,” Riibe said over the phone. “It took a number of years to get it because of the opposition.”

So far, Cain hasn’t responded to request on his position as he tours the country promoting his book and espousing his 9-9-9-plan along with his latest Americans need to learn how to joke.

Source: TPM

Omaha World-Herald

Seshmeister
10-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Amazing how far Perry has fallen in such a short time.

I find it reassuring.

FORD
10-25-2011, 06:36 PM
Well the whole Perry thing was all about manufacturing Chimpy 2.0 to get the southern inbred religious reich vote on board (as they are NOT fans of the "Yankee cultist" Romney). But now with Cain, you have the Koch employee corporatist who hates fags and loves the tobacco industry and drunk drivers.

If he wasn't Black he'd be the ideal Republican candidate.

hambon4lif
10-30-2011, 02:32 PM
"Nachos and Hogwash.....Cowboys and Anthrax"

I can't be sure if I saw this clip before BLR got to it or after.....

......it certainly captures some of his more coherent moments, that's for damn sure!

BITEYOASS
10-30-2011, 07:03 PM
"Nachos and Hogwash.....Cowboys and Anthrax"

I can't be sure if I saw this clip before BLR got to it or after.....

......it certainly captures some of his more coherent moments, that's for damn sure!

Sounds like a cross between pimp talk and a crazy homeless dude.

Nickdfresh
10-31-2011, 12:42 PM
Cain says he was falsely accused of sexual harassment, unaware of settlement

By Rachel Rose Hartman

Herman Cain on Monday confirmed that he was accused of sexual harassment when he was head of the National Restaurant Association but said the attacks were "baseless." The GOP presidential candidate also said that he's unaware of any financial settlements related to those accusations.

"I have never sexually harassed anyone," the former CEO of Godfather's Pizza told Fox News in his first major interview since Politico reported Sunday on accusations made by two women against Cain in the 1990s. Cain said Monday that the investigation surrounding those claims concluded they were "baseless."

"It is totally baseless and totally false."

Cain's camp has contended the Politico story was part of a partisan attack against the presidential candidate but would not confirm or deny that Cain was accused of harassment--or that the women behind the accusations received any financial settlements.

"If the Restaurant Association did a settlement, I was not even aware of it and I hope it wasn't for much," Cain told Fox.

When asked if additional allegations of sexual harassment will surface, Cain said if they do, they'll also be false. "People will make them up," Cain said.

Yahoo.com (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cain-says-falsely-accused-sexual-harassment-unaware-settlement-153905666.html)

Satan
10-31-2011, 01:55 PM
Insert "extra sausage" joke here..... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

BITEYOASS
10-31-2011, 02:01 PM
Mr. Cain must have fallen for that "Extra Fatal Lady Shimmer" he was talking about earlier.

Nitro Express
10-31-2011, 02:17 PM
Herman is one weird dude. I think he's running as a joke and can't believe people are dumb enough to buy it.

Nitro Express
10-31-2011, 02:20 PM
His next ad should be a couple of people saying how Cain is going to change things and at the end of everyone having their say, have all of them sucking smoke out of the same hooka. LOL!

Satan
11-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Old ad from Herman's previous failed attempted Senate run.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w8dIfd2oWI

In God We Trust - along with RJ Reynolds and the Koch Brothers. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Seshmeister
11-02-2011, 08:53 PM
America is a very strange place sometimes...

BITEYOASS
11-03-2011, 09:02 AM
And now for the Herman Cain ad parodies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_z0TUN_DwQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYxawbitAjw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgC5EKfIe_I&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-CS0NzOsIs&feature=related

BITEYOASS
11-03-2011, 09:06 AM
One more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wgOLboluyM&feature=related

Seshmeister
11-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Old ad from Herman's previous failed attempted Senate run.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w8dIfd2oWI

In God We Trust - along with RJ Reynolds and the Koch Brothers. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

He must be very happy now.

How about he pays the $200 000 himself...

House Passes ‘In God We Trust’ Measure

By John Stanton
Roll Call Staff
Nov. 1, 2011, 7:23 p.m.

Related from CQ Today

The House passed a resolution reaffirming that the nation’s motto remains “In God We Trust” on a 396-9 vote today.
The resolution does not change existing law. Instead, it expresses the sense of the House that the motto remains the same and should be displayed in public places.

“In God We Trust” has been the nation’s motto since 1957. Rep. Randy Forbes (R-Va.), who sponsored the bill, said it was needed “to firmly declare our trust in God, believing that it will sustain us for generations to come.”

Although the resolution does not create any binding law, its consideration cost more than $215,000 in Members’ salaries and floor operation costs, and Democrats ridiculed the decision to bring up the measure.

hambon4lif
11-03-2011, 09:37 AM

FORD
11-04-2011, 08:28 PM
Herman Cain: ‘I Am The Koch Bros. Brother From Another Mother’

Evan McMorris-Santoro November 4, 2011, 2:29 PM 7001 227

There’s embracing the Koch brothers, and then there’s Herman Cain.

“I am the Koch brothers’ brother from another mother,” Cain told a crowd at a Koch-funded Americans For Prosperity gathering in Washington Friday.

On stage at AFP’s “Defending the American Dream Summit,” Cain didn’t address the story everyone in DC is talking about — last Sunday’s Politico report on the sexual harassment charges that came Cain’s way while he was CEO of the National Restaurant Association in the late ’90s.

But Cain did mention another article about him creating some chatter today — the New York Times piece that’s the latest to delve into Cain’s longstanding relationship with AFP and the Kochs.

Cain said the story didn’t faze him.

“The article tried to make a case of close the Koch brothers and I are,” Cain said. “I’m proud to know the Koch brothers — I’m very proud to know the Koch brothers.”

Then he dropped the “another mother” line, which came after warning that “this may be breaking news.” The crowd went nuts, just as they had throughout his speech.

Here’s some video from ThinkProgress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWxBPaGF9GQ

Link (http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/11/herman-cain-i-am-the-koch-bros-brother-from-another-mother.php)

FORD
11-06-2011, 04:30 AM
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/F/K/4/herman-cain-grope.jpg

Blaze
11-06-2011, 09:28 AM
While out over the weekend Hermy came on the news, a person in the room said, “I agree with a lot of what he has been saying”. Then she proceed to say, “ The only reason they are doing this is because”, then she cover her mouth and whispered, “he’s black.” I am not certain why she had to whisper this or cover her mouth. There were no blacks in the room and even if there were, it is common knowledge that he is indeed black. Very odd, I thought.

Little Texan
11-07-2011, 01:13 AM
Herman is one weird dude. I think he's running as a joke and can't believe people are dumb enough to buy it.

Tell me about it. He got the idea for his 9-9-9 tax plan from SimCity 4, and quoted the Pokemon theme song in a debate, saying that he was quoting a poet, when he was, in fact, actually quoting Donna Summer lyrics!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/13/herman-cain-999-sim-city_n_1008952.html?ref=mostpopular

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/scarce/herman-cain-pok-mon

:lmao::confused11::rolleye0018:

Seshmeister
11-07-2011, 06:28 AM
Tell me about it. He got the idea for his 9-9-9 tax plan from SimCity 4,

It seems that the banks have had a cheat mode for years...

FORD
11-07-2011, 03:13 PM
“He pulled my head towards his crotch… I said, ‘I have a boyfriend.’ He said, ‘You want a job, right?’”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3SoLCWhcjw

jhale667
11-07-2011, 03:30 PM
While out over the weekend Hermy came on the news, a person in the room said, “I agree with a lot of what he has been saying”. Then she proceed to say, “ The only reason they are doing this is because”, then she cover her mouth and whispered, “he’s black.” I am not certain why she had to whisper this or cover her mouth. There were no blacks in the room and even if there were, it is common knowledge that he is indeed black. Very odd, I thought.

Because she knew she was absolutelyfull of shit, and was in danger of getting the shit slapped out of her for spouting that bullshit publicly. You should have back-handed her.

hambon4lif
11-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Holy shit!! Is that Gloria Allred standing to her left? LMAO!! Yeah....homeboy is toast!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3SoLCWhcjwI never thought this idiot was actually serious about getting the nomination in the first place. He seemed to be eyeing the "Sarah Palin consolation prize" of million dollar book deals and a gig at Fux News, but in light of the massive shitstorm that's about to unfold, he's not even going to make it that far...
He's even starting to show the early stages of a meltdown towards the press.

For his sake, I hope he hasn't forgotten how to spin a pie....

What a jagoff!
:lmao:

FORD
11-07-2011, 05:40 PM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1842/cainrso.jpg

hambon4lif
11-07-2011, 06:16 PM

FORD
11-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Rachel makes some interesting and valid points there, but the reason to take Cain seriously is because he's owned by the KKKoch brothers, and they obviously want to buy the White House. Mittens Romney isn't a Koch puppet, because while he believes corporations are people, he believes his "people" (Bain Capital) are better than the KKKoch "people". And trust me, DIEBOLD fraud is going to be huge in the 2012 election, so a KKKoch candidate in contention is a really bad idea.

Cain might be being a dumbass on purpose for one reason though..... It worked for Chimpy, didn't it? Teabaggers actually WANT to vote for someone as dumb as they are.

(Perry is literally trying to be Chimpy 2.0 but he's not doing as well as would be expected, because Cain stole his stupidity thunder)

Nickdfresh
11-08-2011, 01:58 AM
BTW, sorry if this has been mentioned, but the accuser is not only a Republican, but a self-identified Tea Party member...

jhale667
11-08-2011, 11:32 AM
BTW, sorry if this has been mentioned, but the accuser is not only a Republican, but a self-identified Tea Party member...

So much for her being part of the "liberal media high-tech lynching campaign" then... and the more you find out about this guy, can you not EASILY imagine him inappropriately groping a co-worker? Running around in his pimp hat doesn't help...

Seshmeister
11-08-2011, 11:51 AM
I can imagine almost any politician groping. It seems to go with the character type that makes them want to be a politician in the first place.

Nitro Express
11-08-2011, 12:00 PM
I can imagine almost any politician groping. It seems to go with the character type that makes them want to be a politician in the first place.

I think it's all a fabricated set up. Cain wants to get rid of the income tax. That's the last thing the establishment wants. You have to have income tax and you have to have a central bank and both were put in effect in 1913. It's a system and Cain wants to mess with the system.

All I know is the lady who came out with the allegations seems like a bad actress. She sounds fake. She lacks the emotion such a thing would bring upon a normal person.

It seems like they don't want Cain or Paul to win. They want Romney, Perry, or Obama. With any of those guys the establishment (bankers) get what they want out of the the executive branch.

Blaze
11-08-2011, 12:13 PM
WTF, Nitro? How would you know how another person processes such a thing. Not everyone falls into a never-ending PTSD episode after an unfortunate event.

lesfunk
11-08-2011, 06:30 PM
I think it's all a fabricated set up.

All I know is the lady who came out with the allegations seems like a bad actress. She sounds fake. She lacks the emotion such a thing would bring upon a normal person.

This.

FORD
11-08-2011, 07:27 PM
One allegation could possibly be dismissed as a possible frameup. But this is like the 5th woman to accuse him. Seems like old Herman was offering up some extra sausage to just about everybody.

Seshmeister
11-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Arnie had at least 5 accusations and got away with it.

Blaze
11-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Arnie was white. Hermy *covers mouth and whispers* is black.

FORD
11-08-2011, 09:08 PM
No, Hermy was a gay elf-dentist.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T8MZ1guHV7E/R2zPbrgAPeI/AAAAAAAAADM/UPUPCt-lCHs/s320/hermey-rudy.png

Blaze
11-08-2011, 09:13 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T8MZ1guHV7E/R2zPbrgAPeI/AAAAAAAAADM/UPUPCt-lCHs/s320/hermey-rudy.png
He was raping them in the asshole? Gay sex indeed!

PETE'S BROTHER
11-08-2011, 09:14 PM

THAT DIDN'T LIKE TO MAKE TOYS

Blaze
11-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Ooops! wrong forum!

Sensible Shoes
11-08-2011, 09:21 PM

Hermy was NOT GAY! May the Abominable Snowman chew on your ass!!!

Blaze
11-08-2011, 09:26 PM
How do you know? Got proof?!
Pics! :lmao:
Cheers!
Imaha Vingatime

FORD
11-08-2011, 09:36 PM

Just listen to him. He sounds like a total flamer. Not to mention he looks like Carson Kressley, formerly of "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy"

http://scoopspoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Carson-Kressley.jpg

......not that there's anything wrong with being a gay elf-dentist, of course.

Blaze
11-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Spank her! Indeed! Spank her!
http://s3.hubimg.com/u/2173154_f260.jpg

Blaze
11-08-2011, 10:10 PM
I think anyone would be proud of the f'loon fest I have turned http://news.yahoo.com/sarkozy-told-obama-fed-israeli-pm-092347721.html into. :yo:

Sensible Shoes
11-08-2011, 10:40 PM
Hermie was after that cute blond elfette. That should be enough for G-rated sixties animations.

Sensible Shoes
11-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Just listen to him. He sounds like a total flamer. Not to mention he looks like Carson Kressley, formerly of "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy"

http://scoopspoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Carson-Kressley.jpg

Kressley was most recently of "Dancing with the Stars."

FORD
11-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Yeah, but who watches that shit? :biggrin:

Sensible Shoes
11-08-2011, 10:45 PM
I have strayed from topic. Apologies.

FORD
11-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Hermie was after that cute blond elfette. That should be enough for G-rated sixties animations.

Except she left the North Pole and shacked up with the Smurfs.

FORD
11-08-2011, 10:49 PM
I have strayed from topic. Apologies.

Since when do threads stay on topic on this board??

jhale667
11-09-2011, 12:40 PM
Mike Tyson makes a better Herman Cain than Herman Cain... :lmao:

Herman Cain’s Campaign Promises with Mike Tyson from Mike Tyson

Nitro Express
11-09-2011, 12:47 PM
One allegation could possibly be dismissed as a possible frameup. But this is like the 5th woman to accuse him. Seems like old Herman was offering up some extra sausage to just about everybody.

Innocent until proven guilty. This trial by the media does not prove a thing.

Nitro Express
11-09-2011, 12:49 PM

Let's not forget Bill Clinton but then most the allegations were probably true. If Herman Cain had a smoking cigar in his ad I might have reason to believe these women.

FORD
11-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Innocent until proven guilty. This trial by the media does not prove a thing.

No, but the fact that Herman himself is already admitting in his press conference that other women are probably going to turn up to accuse him sure as Hell ain't helping his defense.

Whether or not he's an attempted rapist doesn't matter. He's still a complete shitbag because of all the shit he's admitted doing.

FORD
11-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Mike Tyson makes a better Herman Cain than Herman Cain... :lmao:

Herman Cain’s Campaign Promises with Mike Tyson from Mike Tyson

Fuck... who knew Tyson could do comedy? :lmao:

Nitro Express
11-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Where is Tyson's facial tattoo? That would have been a bitch to have lazered off. Makeup? A good job if it is.

Nitro Express
11-09-2011, 05:30 PM
No, but the fact that Herman himself is already admitting in his press conference that other women are probably going to turn up to accuse him sure as Hell ain't helping his defense.

Whether or not he's an attempted rapist doesn't matter. He's still a complete shitbag because of all the shit he's admitted doing.

For me the timing is suspect. Why now? If he was grabbing all that ass he would have been hit up on sexual harassment a long time ago. Not that I'm voting for the guy but the timing is so suspect right when the guy was doing well in the polls. Why not a few months ago when people just chuckled at the guy and thought he didn't have a chance. The question I want to know is who is behind this one? Romney? Perry?

We should just call the white bionde bitch a racist and ignore her.

FORD
11-09-2011, 06:11 PM
If a pizza company CEO or a random Koch Brothers/tobacco company lobbyist had been busted for sexual harassment, you never would have heard of it. That person wouldn't be on TV every day making absurd statements and ranting about the number "999".

But make that pizza guy/lobbyist/Koch whore a "presidential candidate" and put him in front of TV cameras and women might say "Hey that's the pervert who grabbed my ass at the Restaurant Lobby convention back in 1997". It's not rocket science.

Nitro Express
11-09-2011, 06:58 PM
If a pizza company CEO or a random Koch Brothers/tobacco company lobbyist had been busted for sexual harassment, you never would have heard of it. That person wouldn't be on TV every day making absurd statements and ranting about the number "999".

But make that pizza guy/lobbyist/Koch whore a "presidential candidate" and put him in front of TV cameras and women might say "Hey that's the pervert who grabbed my ass at the Restaurant Lobby convention back in 1997". It's not rocket science.

In today's world you can get nailed for sexual harassment so easy. My daughter even got a kid in trouble at school for it. I've worked in office environments where guys have gotten nailed for sexual harassment for looking at porn on the computer and a female co-worker sees it. I'm sorry but when some dude is reaching up your skirt you are going to blow the whistle on him. That's major. Most women would slap the fuck or do worse to him. It's not like Cain reaches for the juicy oyster and she forgets about it until she sees him on television. I will bet you this would never have come up if Cain was sucking in the polls. He's a threat to the other Republicans and someone is paying these ladies to come out on the Milli Vanilli trip.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Bachman paid some money whores to slander Cain? LOL! This thing will unravel and that will be the interesting part.

All I can say is Herman Cain is far from boring.

Nickdfresh
11-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Herman Cain on Libya: :doh::019:

hambon4lif
11-14-2011, 07:38 PM
Un-fucking-believable!!!

That was painful to watch....

This fucking dunce displays an ignorance that is downright offensive.

jhale667
11-15-2011, 01:34 PM
Not to be outdone by (p)Rick Perry, Cain's moronic brain-fart was a full 11 seconds longer!!

Guitar Shark
11-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Is anyone else enjoying the comedic aspects of the race for the Republican nomination? I mean, it seems like every week there is a new "favorite" candidate, and it has been just a matter of time before each of them has crashed and burned. It is really funny watching the Republicans stumble all over themselves to find someone else to support besides Romney. Even more hilarious because Romney would almost certainly be the strongest of all the Republican candidates in the general election.

jhale667
11-15-2011, 04:28 PM
Is anyone else enjoying the comedic aspects of the race for the Republican nomination? I mean, it seems like every week there is a new "favorite" candidate, and it has been just a matter of time before each of them has crashed and burned. It is really funny watching the Republicans stumble all over themselves to find someone else to support besides Romney. Even more hilarious because Romney would almost certainly be the strongest of all the Republican candidates in the general election.

It's gotta be discouraging for Mittens... the Repuke's "anyone but Mitt" attitude when he's clearly the only candidate with a semi-functioning brain stem... on the other hand, every time one of these other idiots commits a gaffe is another day he doesn't get hammered for saying "Corporations are people too, my friend!"

Guitar Shark
11-15-2011, 04:29 PM
Yep. That was a stupid thing for him to say on the campaign trail, but unfortunately, the law treats corporations that way so it's true.

FORD
11-15-2011, 04:50 PM
I used to think the Repuke party's fear of Romney was all based on the "red state inbreds not voting for a Mormon" thing, but now I believe that's only half of it. They're still pushing the stupid lie that "Obamacare" is somehow a "socialist guvermint takeover" even though it is exactly the opposite of that, and they can't run Mittens against that, because it's identical to his own fucking plan. If Gingrich were to somehow win the Repuke nomination, it would be just as easy to hang the plan around his neck, as Romney himself did in one of the debates.

That's why they're still pushing the crazies and idiots, regardless of the weekly train wrecks.

FORD
11-16-2011, 11:18 AM
<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:402366" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-november-15-2011/indecision-2012---come-on--really-">The Daily Show with Jon Stewart</a></b><br/>Get More: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor & Satire Blog</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>

Nitro Express
11-16-2011, 12:18 PM
I used to think the Repuke party's fear of Romney was all based on the "red state inbreds not voting for a Mormon" thing, but now I believe that's only half of it. They're still pushing the stupid lie that "Obamacare" is somehow a "socialist guvermint takeover" even though it is exactly the opposite of that, and they can't run Mittens against that, because it's identical to his own fucking plan. If Gingrich were to somehow win the Repuke nomination, it would be just as easy to hang the plan around his neck, as Romney himself did in one of the debates.

That's why they're still pushing the crazies and idiots, regardless of the weekly train wrecks.

Obama care is useless without a public option. The prices have continued to skyrocket and now many places will drop you if you are a private payer. We need something to drive the prices down. I don't know if regulating health care prices like a utility would work or if government provided insurance would create enough competition to drive prices down. People need a CHOICE not to be forced to pay into just one system. The main thing is we need some decent people running a health care pricing regulatory agency or we need a decent public plan people can buy into that would compete with the private sector. Obama care just looks like it was written by the private sector and the government is playing the roll of enforcer. So it's made a bad situation worse.

FORD
11-16-2011, 01:11 PM
They should have listened to Howard Dean. While I personally believe that corporate insurance should be cut out of the loop entirely (like most of the other civilized countries do it) the Dean plan - coming from a doctor, so he knows what he's talking about - would be to have a true public option competing with the corporations, and leaving the decision up to them whether they want to clean up their act and complete fairly, or go out of that business and find a different way to steal from people.

And since greedy bastards rarely decide to stop being greedy bastards, odds are eventually they would give up, get out of the health insurance swindling racket, leaving us with a single payer system, by default.

As usual, Dr. Dean made the right call, and the KKKoch-funded "Democratic Leadership Council" (who are neither Democrats nor leaders) cranked up their mighty Wurlitzer of propaganda to make sure his common sense solution was drowned out in the whore media.

Yeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrgggghhh indeed. :(

Sensible Shoes
11-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Cain just has to be happy that the Sandusky Scandal is going on right now - deflects some of the focus to the more notorious story.....

PETE'S BROTHER
11-16-2011, 05:10 PM
Cain just has to be happy that the Sandusky Scandal is going on right now - deflects some of the focus to the more notorious story.....

he would have assessed the opposition further or differently or....

Satan
11-16-2011, 09:12 PM
And the hits from Herman just keep on coming.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v3rVvFfJlM

FORD
11-19-2011, 01:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pDGJSj0Qqc

Nickdfresh
11-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Here's the part on the sexual harassment allegations:

<object width="480" height="270"><param name="movie" value="http://www.cbs.com/e/aoOqU4f9nvSrwCjmi4HVXLD4U0BeRgse/cbs/1/" /></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed width="480" height="270" src="http://www.cbs.com/e/aoOqU4f9nvSrwCjmi4HVXLD4U0BeRgse/cbs/1/" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

hambon4lif
11-19-2011, 02:10 PM
How do you say "owned by Letterman"....in Cuban?:headlights:

hambon4lif
11-28-2011, 11:06 PM
Pimpin' ain't easy.....

Guitar Shark
11-29-2011, 01:56 PM
Supposedly he is now "reassessing" his candidacy...

Satan
11-29-2011, 03:47 PM
"We can't respond to what we don't know"....... sounds a lot like "well that depends on what the definition of "is" is."

I'll be damned, Pizza Man finally said something presidential after all! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Seshmeister
11-29-2011, 04:02 PM
A politician AND a baptist minister.

Who could possibly have predicted it would turn out he was fucking anything that moved...?

hambon4lif
11-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Clinton must be laughing his ass off at what a fucking amateur this guy is....

This Ginger White (excellent stripper name BTW) broad has him dead-to-rights.

She didn't work for him, she had no official job title, yet he flew her all around the country to wherever he was, put her up in 4 star accomodations, showered her in expensive gifts. And he did this....FOR 13 FUCKING YEARS!!
Her cell phone bill reveals that in a 4-month span, he called her (from his own personal cell, like a true dumbass) no less than 61 FUCKING TIMES!!

If anyone really believes for a second that he wasn't tapping her ass, I'll spend their goddamn 5 bucks, and I'll buy beer with mine.

Guitar Shark
11-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Clinton must be laughing his ass off at what a fucking amateur this guy is....

That was my first thought too. It was a different time for sure, and Dems tend to be more accepting of sex scandals than Repubs, but hell... it's still pretty amazing that Clinton was able to survive Gennifer Flowers and the rest, get the nomination, and ultimately win the presidency. That guy knows how to play the game.

Seshmeister
11-29-2011, 04:44 PM
Difference is I don't remember Clinton doing the moral crusade to the same extent.

Cain is a horrendous lying hypocrite like most of these people.

Fucking stupid too that he thought he could get away with it.

Satan
11-29-2011, 05:00 PM
I'm really starting to think that Rachel Maddow was right.... Cain isn't a real candidate at all, he's a performance artist! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Ze-ejTC7c

Nickdfresh
11-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Here's what Herman Cain is singing now:

Seshmeister
11-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Still look at everything Arnie got away with.

I guess the difference is that he was able to get elected without doing proper interviews or saying much at all apart from sound bites from his movies.

Seshmeister
11-29-2011, 06:23 PM
There are rumors that a new candidate for the nomination is to throw his hat into the ring backed by a huge campaign contribution from the people who make Q-tips®...

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Hyg-8o30CDU?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Hyg-8o30CDU?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
11-29-2011, 06:26 PM
Awesome salt-and-pepper 'fro, bro!

Satan
11-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Roger McDuff- the gospel music equivalent of Sammy Hagar http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

FORD
12-02-2011, 10:37 PM
POSTED December 3, 2011 (http://www.borowitzreport.com/)
A Farewell from Herman Cain
My Final Thoughts

http://www.borowitzreport.com/wp-content/uploads/cain1.jpg

Dear Friend,

And when I say “friend,” I mean it in the normal way, not “someone I’ve been sleeping with for 13 years.” Unless, of course, I have been sleeping with you for 13 years. In that case, I do mean it that way.

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to end my inspirational quest for the White House. After much reassessing and reconsidering, I have decided to spend more time being screamed at by my wife. And by “more time,” I mean 24 hours a day, stopping only for bathroom breaks.

But before I go, let me share with you my final thoughts on my campaign. After months of crisscrossing this great land of ours and participating in over three hundred televised debates, I am being disqualified because of an extramarital affair. And that raises the following question: are you fucking kidding me?

I mean, let’s get real. I never heard of Libya. I didn’t know whether that CNN dude’s name was Wolf or Blitz. And my only training for running the #1 nation in the world was running its #8 pizza chain. Yet none of that, I repeat, none of that disqualified me. In fact, I was the front-fucking-runner, as long as I kept my 9-9-9 in my pants. (I have no idea what I meant by that — I just like saying 9-9-9.)

But here’s the part that really kills me. You’re kicking me to the curb because I was messing around, and instead you’re going with… Newt Gingrich? I repeat: are you fucking kidding me? Oh, I know what you’re saying: you love Newt because he’s an “intellectual.” Well, Newt Gingrich is the intellectual of the Republican field the way Moe was the intellectual of the Stooges.

And that leads me to my final point: you disgust me, America. Right now if I had my way, I’d up and move to another country. I really, truly would. Only I don’t know where any of them are, and my wife won’t let me leave the house.

Goodbye forever,

Herman

Seshmeister
12-03-2011, 06:32 AM
Bad news for the Democrats.

Herman Cain could have absolutely guaranteed a second Obama term.

Nickdfresh
12-03-2011, 11:35 AM
I was driving by the Buffalo-Niagara Airport today behind a Scion with a "Crackers for Cain!" bumper sticker along with other various right wing bullshit slogans. Interestingly though, the car had Ontario license plates...:confused2:

Little Texan
12-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Pizza guy just quoted the Pokemon song again during a speech announcing the suspension of his presidential campaign.

http://fastcache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/08/xlarge_herman_cain_s_pokemons.jpg

FORD
12-03-2011, 02:22 PM
What a hypocrite Herman is...

If you're unemployed and can't find a goddamn job due to 30 years of fucked up Republican economic policies: "Blame yourself"

If you're a Koch whore whose presidential campaign crashes and burns when all your ho's come out of the woodwork: "Blame the media"

Unchainme
12-03-2011, 02:26 PM
What a hypocrite Herman is...

If you're unemployed and can't find a goddamn job due to 30 years of fucked up Republican economic policies: "Blame yourself"

If you're a Koch whore whose presidential campaign crashes and burns when all your ho's come out of the woodwork: "Blame the media"

I blame the media-blamers myself :D.

sadaist
12-03-2011, 05:04 PM
I blame the media-blamers myself :D.

I blame those that blame the media-blamers.

Sure enjoyed these past few months watching Herman Cain. Was entertaining to say the least. I never expected he would win, but I'm glad he went as far as he did. Made what would have been an otherwise very boring field watchable.

Nickdfresh
12-03-2011, 05:18 PM
You know, we need a man like Cain to stop the Chinese from developing nuclear weapons. God help us if that happens!! :) :bigwink:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2067984/Chinas-nuclear-arsenal-seven-times-bigger-previously-thought-students-discover-year-study-secret-documents.html

Va Beach VH Fan
12-03-2011, 05:31 PM
You noticed, though, that he only "suspended" his campaign, meaning that he can still get money from his suckers, er, his supporters....

Dr. Love
12-04-2011, 12:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cCiVJ.jpg

Seshmeister
12-04-2011, 01:26 PM
You know, we need a man like Cain to stop the Chinese from developing nuclear weapons. God help us if that happens!! :) :bigwink:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2067984/Chinas-nuclear-arsenal-seven-times-bigger-previously-thought-students-discover-year-study-secret-documents.html

That story does remind me a bit of the CIA/military industrial complex reports to Reagan that the soviet weapons were so advanced they were invisible so US defence spending better increase...

Seshmeister
12-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Obama must pray every night that Cain wins the nomination...

Little Texan
12-04-2011, 01:52 PM
People that have too many skeletons in their closet should not even think about running for President, because whatever secrets that are being hidden WILL eventually come to light and doom the campaign. Cain is a prime example of that. Bill Clinton is about the only candidate I can think of who had numerous skeletons in the closet that was able to overcome it all and get elected, and that's only because of the great politician he was.

BigBadBrian
12-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Obama must pray every night that Cain wins the nomination...

The token Negro in the White House better hope the economy gets much better more than anything or else it won't matter who runs against him.

Seshmeister
12-06-2011, 08:36 AM
With this freakshow of candidates that would be like cutting off your head because you had a headache.

hambon4lif
12-06-2011, 12:24 PM
With this freakshow of candidates that would be like cutting off your head because you had a headache.That's the mentality.
Brie (and far too many people just like him) choose their candidates the way other people choose their pets, they look for things that remind them of themselves.
So when they watch these human gaffe machines on television saying something absurd, mangling and destroying the English language, they look over at their sister and say "Look honey, he sounds just like me! This guy's one of us!".
And they immediately form a kinship with these candidates based strictly on their common ignorance.

A candidate who is apt and mentally capable of solving problems and getting things done is of no interest to these people...at all!

jhale667
12-06-2011, 03:01 PM
At my neighborhood watch meetings, they refer to me as the token douchebag...

Wow, shocker.

LoungeMachine
12-06-2011, 03:08 PM
So Pizzaman QUITS because the scrutiny and pressure was too much for him and his family.......

Imagine how well he would have held up under pressure in the West Wing then......

:gulp:

Thank God no one in the "liberal media" ever questioned his citizenship.

Nickdfresh
12-06-2011, 09:16 PM
The token Negro in the White House better hope the economy gets much better more than anything or else it won't matter who runs against him.

Start worrying Bri, because it is getting better. Unemployment is down, holiday shopping is trouncing expectations, and the markets are getting better overall despite problems in Europe Obama has almost no control over...

Oh, and "the token black guy" is owning the white chorus of dolts, less compelling than a box of chalk, known as the Republican field of candidates with the new extension of the tax cuts for the middle classes the congress is too busy whoring for their corporate benefactors to pass...

LoungeMachine
12-06-2011, 11:00 PM
4 years, and unlimited piles of cash...........

And Newt and Mitt are all you have to show for it, Brie??????

:gulp:

RIP GOP

hambon4lif
12-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Bill Clinton is about the only candidate I can think of who had numerous skeletons in the closet that was able to overcome it all and get elected, and that's only because of the great politician he was.To be perfectly honest, alot of folks who were in his inner circle would probably disagree with that. Unfortunately, neither of those folks are alive anymore. They......ummm....."committed suicide" or something like that.

He actually could've taught Cain the cardinal rule of never leaving a living witness.

Willy was/is a true gangsta.:thumb: