PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Cheddar Street? (New Chickenshit single)

FORD
10-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Geezus Sammy, you keep talking like this, they'll boot you out of the Republican party :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjyAPdiickk

hambon4lif
10-19-2011, 07:26 PM
I hope he's actually helping those people and not just exploiting them.

I've already got enough reasons to hate that motherfucker, I don't need another one.

VAiN
10-19-2011, 07:30 PM
That is so fucking bad. :barf:

Diamondjimi
10-19-2011, 07:37 PM
I give this a big steaming turd......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q32/gt2masta/AnimatedPooSteaming.gif :Loser:

Nitro Express
10-19-2011, 11:00 PM
This might just be Spambo's worst song yet. Oh Boo Hoo Hoo, I lost my job. Sam. The factory you are singing about closed 25 years ago. Everyone has access to a computer. It's called the public library.

wolfsbane
10-20-2011, 01:31 PM
Angry music?

How many times can u listen to that?

Horrible lyrics.

Maybe they should ask Dave to write lyrics for them.

clarathecarrot
10-20-2011, 01:58 PM
Spamula Gror Raybar, is the Alec Baldwin of music.. sometimes, if you just keep sticking your ugly face out into the world after a while even retards think you're interesting and talented, due to pure saturation ossmosis, enough to make bank.

I'd like to give Spam the thumbs up special kid atta boy hand,:thumb: that'a my boy, for even though it is shit, it also stinks really bad !

PC Disclaimer: no harsh to my challenged buds.

hambon4lif
10-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Originally, the song was "Four And A Half Letters"...

....this was the fourth letter that was somehow left out of the final mix...

"I'm an overweight 64-year old tequila salesman and habitual backstabber. I found myself unemployed when the band I was in got their real singer back. Now I'm living underneath a pier in Cabo San Lucas and giving the tug & chug to various strangers in exchange for cheeseburgers. There's a strong possibility that I may fuck you over later, but I really need your help.....

I NEED A JOB...I NEED A JOB
I'M FULL OF DECEIT
BUT I NEED A JOB
I STAND IN THE STREET WITH A DICK IN MY HAND
I KNOW I'M A JERK....BUT I NEED A JOB"

:thumb:

clarathecarrot
10-20-2011, 02:12 PM
:thumb: <we should call this the, att'a boy sam...not to be confused with my favorite line, "You're Cracking Up Sam" directed only towards people not named Sam, c/o the fanstatic, Eddie Haskell a true God among men.

Unchainme
10-20-2011, 04:17 PM
Of course this isn't the spamsters first forray into political music, is it ford?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNspZx5pPWo

See the Aryan bozo with the red guitar
Parachute on the White House lawn
Gonna bomb the commies with his air guitar
So dumb he can't drive 55

-Jello Biafra

FORD
10-20-2011, 04:34 PM
What's ridiculous is that -aside from that jingoistic Rambo shit on VOA- Hagar's attempts at political writing have always attempted to appear "Liberal" while in reality, he's donating money to the BCE and extremist shitbags like Dana Rohrbacher. (http://www.newsmeat.com/celebrity_political_donations/Sammy_Hagar.php)

ThrillsNSpills
10-22-2011, 03:48 PM
No way I'm pushing play on this one. :)

Unchainme
10-26-2011, 12:08 AM
can I say this?

I'm fucking tired of how hagar gets all this airtime. dudes a talentless hack, and a douche bag. One of the epitomes of white-bread uncoolness. Why should I, if I flick on VH1 Classic have to see his fucking mug on "That Metal Show" pitching that fucking stupid ass Chickenfoot CD, and then having concerts played on that network and being on that "Rock N' Roll Fantasy Camp" show.

Why is his career being celebrated? Seriously, all you did was take one of the greatest rock bands to ever exist and fucking dive bomb it into oblivion, destroying any sort of good memories that were with that band. He's the fucking MATT MILLEN of Rock N'Roll.

Fucking David Lee Roth is one of the coolest motherfuckers to walk the planet, and we never get to see him in the public eye anymore. Meanwhile, McDouche bag gets praised as some great metal singer by Eddie Trunk and gets a standing o. from the audience? Seriously, fuck that.

spED get off your ass, and let Dave do a little promoting. You and him can do a few talk shows together have fun and talk about how awesome the good old days were. Enough of letting this fucking capri pants wearing jerkass talk up about he's this great singer akin to robert plant, and whatever. The people deserve t.

Hardrock69
10-28-2011, 06:03 AM
I have dialup. In many cases, this is a source of frustration. But in this case I am glad. I am not even curious as to how it sounds because it would take too long to download it to even listen to it.

I have to admit.....he is rather funny....I mean, KLOWN is an apt description of him and his songwriting abilities......not to mention that effeminate mewling that erupts from his asshole any time a rock journalist shoves a mic near it.....:lmao:

Starwood
10-28-2011, 07:12 AM
Starwood thinks you pussy liberals are one step above teenage Runaway strippers with Raider tickets to scalp. BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP GEORGE W BUSH AND THE GREATNESS HE PROJECTED ON THE NEW WORLD ORDER. 1% RULES, 99% DROOLS.

hambon4lif
10-28-2011, 09:50 AM
Starwood thinks you pussy liberals are one step above teenage Runaway strippers with Raider tickets to scalp. BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP GEORGE W BUSH AND THE GREATNESS HE PROJECTED ON THE NEW WORLD ORDER. 1% RULES, 99% DROOLS.If I ever wondered what kind of shit Huey Lewis would post here during a bender, I don't have to anymore....

Unchainme
10-28-2011, 12:59 PM
If I ever wondered what kind of shit Huey Lewis would post here during a bender, I don't have to anymore....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egZDGQjDQj8

jhale667
10-28-2011, 01:35 PM
Starwood sucks dicks for rocks.

Never do a drug named after a part of your ass, sparky...

PETE'S BROTHER
10-28-2011, 01:39 PM
Never do a drug named after a part of your ass, sparky...

bud, not butt

FORD
10-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Starwood thinks you pussy liberals are one step above teenage Runaway strippers with Raider tickets to scalp. BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP GEORGE W BUSH AND THE GREATNESS HE PROJECTED ON THE NEW WORLD ORDER. 1% RULES, 99% DROOLS.

Fuck you, fuck Chimpy, and most of all fuck the Raiders. If the fascist goddamn nazis in the Oakland PD were going to beat the shit out of people and shoot them in the head with so-called "non-lethal" weapons, they should have chosen far more deserving targets - the shittiest NFL team on the west coast, and their shittier fans.

Kristy
10-28-2011, 10:34 PM
Whenever I hear of the Raiders and their whole white trash ilk this douchebag comes to mind

http://www.raiders.com/assets/images/news/article-images/101410jt-story.jpg

His radio show is so terrible and unlistenable (and the lisp-speaking moron "Looney" or whatever he calls himself is no help) that if I have to endure just 3 seconds of hearing JT go on and on about how much he wants to give a blow job to his audience by condescending low intelligence that he is a "fan" of every sports team, player and genre that I fear I'm going to go outside and start randomly punching strangers in the face. No wonder he is the self-professed voice of the Raiders.

Nitro Express
10-28-2011, 10:54 PM
After watching how the media is covering these protests I'm seeing it all as a setup. It's pretty clear that those cops in New York pepper spraying people are intentionally trying to set the crowd off. I'm sure they have some sound cannons and other things to bring in that the crowd won't have a chance against. They just need the excuse and then the government can declare martial law and then we are in a whole new situation that is not good. I think the police and Occupy Wall Street are working together to create a bad situation across the country. It just seems so fake.

I think if this is what they are trying to do it's a failure. The decent protesters are above reacting that way and the not so smart protesters are too lazy to even riot. The timing couldn't be worse. Winter is on it's way and the as soon as the harsh weather rolls in the protests are over in much of the country. I just don't think the American public is as easy to coral or manipulate as these assholes in power think we are.

We are tired of their stupid news programs. We are tired of all the fear mongering. We are tired of talking heads trying to divide us and make us fight each other. At the end of the day we know it's the asshole bankers and their bought off politicians who caused the trouble. We know we have been royally screwed. I think we are ready to fire all the assholes holding office right now and then the hunted will turn into the hunter. Hunting down financial scam artists, erasing fraudulent debt, taking over crooked organizations, and throwing war criminals into jail. You know, the people responsible for killing millions of people and stealing trillions of dollars. We are tired of this shit. So take your fake Occupy Wall Street shit and shove it up your fake media and bought off police ass!

Unchainme
10-29-2011, 01:02 AM
Fuck you, fuck Chimpy, and most of all fuck the Raiders. If the fascist goddamn nazis in the Oakland PD were going to beat the shit out of people and shoot them in the head with so-called "non-lethal" weapons, they should have chosen far more deserving targets - the shittiest NFL team on the west coast, and their shittier fans.

FORD, I assume you still hold a grudge against them for what happened in 83?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAdVFteb05U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFlsKyyd6DU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2sV7O5gg8Y&feature=related

Krieg+Warner+Largent=FTW?

FORD
10-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Damn that was a great team. It's a fucking shame that Warner's career got cut short due to injuries.

And while it might be a bad to speak ill of the dead, I still think Alzado is a fucking piece of shit. I'm sure Satan's annoyed with him by now. :biggrin:

Unchainme
10-29-2011, 01:23 AM
Damn that was a great team. It's a fucking shame that Warner's career got cut short due to injuries.

And while it might be a bad to speak ill of the dead, I still think Alzado is a fucking piece of shit. I'm sure Satan's annoyed with him by now. :biggrin:

He was a Brownie too. but wayyyy before my time. Poj. would be able to talk him up considering he was a Browns fan up until the raiders game in '80. fucking red right 88.