PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha Fuck you Karzai, I hope you get your shit blown up when we leave

Dr. Love
10-23-2011, 12:53 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/afghanistan-back-pakistan-wars-u-karzai-023316217.html

Afghanistan to back Pakistan if wars with U.S.: Karzai
By Augustine Anthony | Reuters – 14 hrs ago

Afghan President Hamid Karzai speaks during a news conference in Kabul October 20, …

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Afghanistan would support Pakistan in case of military conflict between Pakistan and the United States, Afghan President Hamid Karzai said in an interview to a private Pakistani TV channel broadcast on Saturday.

The remarks were in sharp contrast to recent tension between the two neighbors over cross-border raids, and Afghan accusations that Pakistan was involved in killing the chief Afghan peace envoy, former Afghan president Burhanuddin Rabbani, by a suicide bomber on September 20.

"God forbid, If ever there is a war between Pakistan and America, Afghanistan will side with Pakistan," he said in the interview to Geo television.

"If Pakistan is attacked and if the people of Pakistan needs Afghanistan's help, Afghanistan will be there with you."

Such a situation is extremely unlikely, however. Despite months of tension and tough talk between Washington and Islamabad, the two allies appear to be working to ease tension.

In a two-day visit to Islamabad, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issued stern warnings and asked for more cooperation in winding down the war in Afghanistan, but ruled out "boots on the ground" in North Waziristan, where Washington has been pushing Pakistan to tackle the Haqqani network.

The Haqqani are a group of militants Washington has blamed for a series of attacks in Afghanistan, using sanctuaries in the Pakistani tribal region along the Afghan border.

Pakistan is seen as a critical to the U.S. drive to end the conflict in Afghanistan.

Pressure on Islamabad has been mounting since U.S. special forces found and killed Osama bin Laden in May in a Pakistani garrison town, where he apparently had been living for years.

The secret bin Laden raid was the biggest blow to U.S.-Pakistan relations since Islamabad joined the U.S. "war on terror" after the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States.

Karzai said tensions between the United States and Pakistan did not have any impact in his country's attitude toward Pakistan.

The TV channel, Geo, did not say when the interview was conducted.

Afghans have long been suspicious of Pakistan's intentions in their country and question its promise to help bring peace. Karzai repeated that concern in his remarks.

"Please brother, stop using all methods that hurt us and that are now hurting you.

"Let's engage from a different platform, a platform in which the two brothers only progress toward a better future in peace and harmony," he said.

Following the death of Rabbani, Karzai said he would cease attempting to reach out to the Afghan Taliban and instead negotiate directly with Pakistan, saying its military and intelligence services could influence the militants to make peace.

(Reporting by Augustine Anthony; Editing by Chris Allbritton and Michael Roddy)

Little Texan
10-23-2011, 04:09 PM
That's it, let's pull our troops out NOW. 10 years in their shithole country fighting for THEIR freedom, numerous American lives lost and billions of dollars spent and THIS is the thanks we get? Fuck those raghead motherfuckers, let them go to hell their own way. Bring our troops home.

Satan
10-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Hamid and his opium growing, election fixing brother are the Chimpy & Jeb of Afghanistan, and we shouldn't be supporting the Afghanistan branch of the BCE any more than we should the American branch.

Fuck 'em all.

sadaist
10-23-2011, 10:47 PM
This guy should be a lesson. US educated and put in a position of leadership & funded by the US. Only to stick a dagger in our backs the second we turn away. We paid for that dagger and stood him up right behind us.

Nitro Express
10-24-2011, 12:31 AM
That's it, let's pull our troops out NOW. 10 years in their shithole country fighting for THEIR freedom, numerous American lives lost and billions of dollars spent and THIS is the thanks we get? Fuck those raghead motherfuckers, let them go to hell their own way. Bring our troops home.

I knew it was a lost cause the day we went in there. You fight terrorism by tightening up your borders at home and then using intelligence gathering to patiently target who you want to get and kill them with special forces. You don't need to send over whole armies. You kill terrorists like how the Israelis do it. Iraq was just a wealth grab because Saddam hated and killed terrorists.

As I said before, we would eventually leave Afghanistan leaving lots of equipment behind there, after spending $trillions and killing thousands if not millions of people and then Afghanistan will go back to being Afghanistan. Obama wants to get re-elected so he figures we better pull out because that might get him some votes. If there was no election he wouldn't give a damn.

Nitro Express
10-24-2011, 12:37 AM
This guy should be a lesson. US educated and put in a position of leadership & funded by the US. Only to stick a dagger in our backs the second we turn away. We paid for that dagger and stood him up right behind us.

Not the first time it's happened. But then we back stab people as well. It all was the crazy Bush plan of controlling the world for another 100 years by controlling the world's oil supply. They thought they had the military to do it but when Putin kicked the NATO friendly oil barons out of Russia the who Bush plan fell apart. You could see Cheney was just drooling over those Caspian basin oil fields. He was trying to start shit in Georgia but the Ruskies were just too smart for ol' Dick.

Basically the corporations and banks underestimated how fast China could modernize. The cheap labor there appealed to their short-term greed and they figured they could always use the US military to keep China on it's leash. The problem is China became too powerful weapons wise and so now certain people want to get a war going between Iran and Israel to disrupt the oil flow to China and then use that situation to weaken China and go to war with them. We have some real nutcases in NATO right now. Sadly our current president seems to take his orders from some of them.

Kristy
10-26-2011, 01:09 PM
I wonder how much of the poppy/opium production will increase when the U.S. military leaves.

Seshmeister
10-26-2011, 01:12 PM
It will probably go down.

It went up hugely after they arrived...

Kristy
10-26-2011, 01:20 PM

How so? Despite the propaganda that with the U.S. military aid much of those fields have been destroyed I'm not buying it. I can only speculate those fields were either bad due to uninhabitable growing soil, the drug lord who once ran them is dead or it was a propaganda move for the cameras. There is way too much money to be had for production to go down. With all the killing, threats and power many of these Afghani drug lords have they make those in Juarez, Mexico look to be small time operators in the drug trade.

Seshmeister
10-26-2011, 01:24 PM
Who knows, maybe the fundies will take over again. Under the Taliban drug production was at an all time low. At the moment Afghanistan is getting billions in aid(bribes), I'm not sure if that increases or decreases production.

What can be said is that invading was not in any way successful in reducing it and so it's not a reason to stay.

Legalisation is the way to go anyway. It's only illegality that makes it valuable.

Seshmeister
10-26-2011, 01:27 PM
This thread is all a bit silly BTW.

Why would anyone think that Karzai wouldn't say that he would support Pakistan in this fictitious war. He would be a completely incompetent suicidal lunatic if he hadn't said that in a private Pakistani TV channel interview.

Who do you think he is going to be relying on soon?

Nitro Express
10-26-2011, 01:29 PM

It went up hugely after they arrived...

Monsanto probably also provided the fertilizer and pesticide to increase production.

FORD
10-26-2011, 01:37 PM
Genetically modified opium??

Shit probably wouldn't even get you high, if you're into that sort of shit.

Nitro Express
10-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Oh China will be the new partner in that region. They will get everything not by invading and trying to control it with a military but by being a good customer. The western oligarchs made the huge mistake of thinking they could benefit from China's cheap labor and then keep China in line with a military threat. What they miscalculated was China was really playing them and now China can't be bullied by weapons short of a nuke and they are going into the world buying up real assets. The take over of Libya and our involvement in Uganda is just another desperate attempt to try and keep China out of those oil rich regions.

I think as some time goes by and more investigation on these petroleum wars is done we will see that the Bush Administration were trying to build their own military and then use that to bully the regular military into submission. Much like Hitler did with the SS. Trillions of dollars went unaccounted for and I think this money was used to buy government contractors like Haliburton, Blackwater, and others who were separate from the regular military. I'm sure they were selling drugs for financing as well.

I think it will all open up to show one of the most corrupt and scary periods of US history. I about shit a brick when Mitt Romney said he would love to have Dick Cheney as a vice president.

Kristy
10-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Ha! Makes me wonder how much of those fields Bush & Co. actually own (and profit from).

Seshmeister
10-26-2011, 03:24 PM
I think it will all open up to show one of the most corrupt and scary periods of US history. I about shit a brick when Mitt Romney said he would love to have Dick Cheney as a vice president.

Really?

Scary.

Nitro Express
10-26-2011, 03:26 PM
I think this guy sums the current situation up quite nicely.

Seshmeister
10-26-2011, 04:15 PM
Nah he's full of shit.

Nitro Express
10-26-2011, 05:05 PM
I just find it interesting whenever we invade a country for humanitarian purposes it's always rich in oil and the dictator was refusing to accept the US Dollar for his oil sales. But then you have to take Russia Today with a grain of salt. Of course they will bash Europe and the US. Russia isn't our friend. I can tell you one thing, there is another war in Libya over who is going to control that oil and who gets the gold stash. It won't be the Libyan people. I know that much.

Dr. Love
10-26-2011, 09:02 PM
This thread is all a bit silly BTW.

Why would anyone think that Karzai wouldn't say that he would support Pakistan in this fictitious war. He would be a completely incompetent suicidal lunatic if he hadn't said that in a private Pakistani TV channel interview.

Who do you think he is going to be relying on soon?

Politicians are good at not answering questions. That would have been a better choice.

Seshmeister
10-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Well I agree he may not win diplomat of the year award but he's more of a puppet dictator kind of guy than a Western politician.

We always get annoyed when our politicians won't answer the questions or spend too much time on presentation. Then we get all annoyed when they don't.

Also to be fair to him, it's pretty fucking difficult to think of a job that is more likely to end up killing the holder within the next 5 years.

fifth element
10-27-2011, 12:23 AM
Ha! Makes me wonder how much of those fields Bush & Co. actually own (and profit from).

a good lot, i would suppose.

there are still some who think Georgie boy is nothing short of God himself...still, i hope that the majority of us know better.