PDA

View Full Version : Are the Repukes committing TREASON??

Satan
11-02-2011, 02:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vflYNIIwnM

Nitro Express
11-02-2011, 03:21 PM
The guys on Russia Today are missing the point that the government has been hijacked by the corporations. That is what happened with Obama care. It was sold as a government solution to corporate ran healthcare but when we finally got to see what they passed it empowers certain corporations by giving them not only monopolistic power but the government will fine and arrest you for not doing business with them. So until we get the government for the people and by the people back, more big government programs just isn't going to work. We need to clear out the corrupt politicians and judges first. That is the problem these guys are not addressing.

So right now nobody in power is your friend. Until we toss them out of their seats in government and put someone who represents us in there, we have no friends.

Kristy
11-02-2011, 07:02 PM
I love RussiaToday. It's so fucking beyond liberal and I never thought that was possible.

Nitro Express
11-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Fight the man by surrendering to the man. To speed up the process live in a box and beat a drum.

Hardrock69
11-03-2011, 06:58 PM
The Retardlicans have been comitting Treason for decades.....the penalty for Treason is death by firing squad. You do the math.

jhale667
11-04-2011, 10:44 AM
If your party's stated agenda is to do NOTHING except orchestrate the defeat of the incumbent POTUS TWO YEARS IN ADVANCE, and then you proceed to vote on idiotic redundant abortion and national motto bills, as they have done at the expense of the country's future...YES, they are treasonous bastards.

FORD
11-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Yeah, I just heard something on the radio about how the Repukes in the House finally came up with a "jobs" bill.

No, it doesn't create any jobs. It cuts federal jobs and puts more people out of work.

Author of the bill? The car thief who bought the California recall election, thinking it would make HIM governor. Irony here is that if Darrel Issa were a Democrat, he would have already been accused of "terrorism" based on his name alone.

jhale667
11-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Issa's going to be on Real Time tonight...I hope Maher skewers him.

FORD
11-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Too bad Cornel West can't come back again this week. They had to literally hold him back from punching that crosseyed douchebag Ron Christie.

jhale667
11-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Too bad Cornel West can't come back again this week. They had to literally hold him back from punching that crosseyed douchebag Ron Christie.

I literally thought he was going to jump over the table and strangle him for a second there, too!