PDA

View Full Version : The Secret List of 14 Words

Satan
11-03-2011, 05:20 AM

BigBadBrian
11-03-2011, 05:43 AM
That guy is a fag!

Little does he know that he's just exposing the liberal intention of calling unpalatable words and issues with things they are really not.

"Undocumented Workers" are in fact, here in this country illegally. You cannot deny that.

Sensible Shoes
11-03-2011, 08:20 AM
we were told to call them "illegal immigrants"

Seshmeister
11-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Aliens does make it sound more sinister.

Pedro the labourer becomes one of the lizard people from 'V'.

Kristy
11-03-2011, 01:54 PM
"Undocumented Workers" are in fact, here in this country illegally. You cannot deny that.

Strange I find myself agreeing with you. They do have documentation - fake social security card/numbers/ fake birth certificates, addresses, fake driver licenses with insurance. Two years ago I lived with in a shit apartment complex where three illegal Moldavians lived next door. Although friendly not one of them had car insurance but drove Mercedes and BMW's to their jobs as hardwood floor refinishers each day. As far as I know they are still living here looking to get married

Seshmeister
11-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Time for you to start smiling more and you might be in with a chance there. :)

Little Texan
11-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Strange I find myself agreeing with you. They do have documentation - fake social security card/numbers/ fake birth certificates, addresses, fake driver licenses with insurance. Two years ago I lived with in a shit apartment complex where three illegal Moldavians lived next door. Although friendly not one of them had car insurance but drove Mercedes and BMW's to their jobs as hardwood floor refinishers each day. As far as I know they are still living here looking to get married

Well, there's the opportunity you've been waiting for, Kristy. Hook'em up! :lmao:

jhale667
11-03-2011, 04:26 PM
That guy is a fag!

What, did you see him at your local chapter's meeting?? :turninggay: Idiot.