PDA

View Full Version : I smell Koch

Nitro Express
11-04-2011, 12:02 AM
We used to have an early morning radio personality I liked then he got a better job and moved away. His replacement is the most annoying rubber stamp Republican I have ever heard. This guy is worse than Sean Hannity. He's constantly trying to convince the listeners that voting for Ron Paul is a wasted vote (Even when Ron Paul just took the Iowa Straw Poll by storm) and was trying to convince the listener that Romneycare is better than Obamacare.

Then there is somebody better on the radio. I'm thinking the dude got fired. Unfortunately he is in Washington DC attending some Heritage Foundation thing. Oh boy. Getting the marching orders from Koch and Rockefeller I'm sure. Defend oil companies and sure as hell not cut anything from the defense budget. Not a fucking dime. We need those 800 bases around the world and we need to police the world. We certainly can't leave Afghanistan because if we do, China will get the Kyber pass and will build their Iran-China oil pipeline. We can't have that.