PDA

View Full Version : Trump on Obama: "You are doing one hell of a lousy job!

BigBadBrian
11-30-2011, 09:19 AM

hambon4lif
11-30-2011, 11:00 AM
After he got laughed out of the race I thought he'd be bitter, but he seems to be taking it well.:thumb:

I'm not really clear on the purpose of this thread. Are we supposed to actually give a fuck what Donald thinks or something?

?????

Nitro Express
11-30-2011, 11:37 AM
Trump owns $3 billion in real estate. The Trump brand is worth an additional $4 billion. The man has turned his last name into a $4 billion enterprise. Why? He is very media savy. It's a international luxury brand and most the people who are his customers and tenants probably hate Obama now so going after "The One" hasn't hurt his pocket book at all. It's been great publicity for him and he's even using the republican campaign to promote himself. Hell. New Gingrich joined his Washington DC gold club. The guy is after people like that for money. He's out to sell club memberships and leases to Republicans and the rich worldwide.

There is more money in pandering to conservatives. Look at Limbaugh. The guy is a huge radio powerhouse and has made a ton of money just doing that radio show. Not too many radio personalities can afford to live in Palm Beach on the ocean. Rush can. Compare that to the left radio personalities. There is no money in it. The only one that went anywhere is Rachel Maddow and she had to go to television to do it.

It's all about the $$$$$$$$

All the rich Americans relocating to places like Panama have the option of buying into a Trump building down there. The guy is building where the money is relocating to.

Satan
11-30-2011, 01:35 PM
All the rich "Americans" relocating, offshoring, or tax dodging, need to have their assets seized like the terrorists they are. Take every penny out of Dubai and the Cayman Islands and there will be no "debt crisis" anymore.

WACF
11-30-2011, 02:05 PM
Obama's rejection of the Oil pipeline from Canada is bizarre.

Conflict oil or Canadian oil...and he would rather we sell to the Chinese...and you guys buy from the Saudi's(a questionable state to say the very least).

Jobs lost because of it...just when you need them.

BigBadBrian
11-30-2011, 02:42 PM
All the rich "Americans" relocating, offshoring, or tax dodging, need to have their assets seized like the terrorists they are. Take every penny out of Dubai and the Cayman Islands and there will be no "debt crisis" anymore.

Well said, Adolf! Just like Hitler seizing Jewish assets. :killer:

FORD
11-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Didn't the BCE seize assets of suspected "terrorists"?

kwame k
11-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Didn't the BCE seize assets of suspected "terrorists"?

That and..... illegal wiretaps on American citizens, illegal detention, torture and on and on.

In Forrest's world that's OK as long as his side is doing it!

Looking forward to your Op Ed cut and paste reply, Forrest.

Kristy
11-30-2011, 03:04 PM
Again, that thing growing on his head - way too much of a distraction to take anything seriously he says at all.

jhale667
11-30-2011, 03:07 PM
Again, that thing growing on his head - way too much of a distraction to take anything seriously he says at all.

It's not growing anymore, as it is a dead animal stapled to his head...

Seshmeister
11-30-2011, 07:06 PM
Trump inherited over $300 million for fuck sake. He is hardly a self made genius despite the hype.

A fucking idiot could have made spectacular amounts of money buying $300 million dollars of property in NYC back in the day and he still managed to lose it all.

90% of people here would have done better, his talent is a myth.

Plus this is a guy who is less electable than Michele Bachmann, that says a lot... :)

Nickdfresh
11-30-2011, 07:51 PM
Great post today Brian! With the Dow up almost 500 points, you are very topical today...

Nitro Express
11-30-2011, 08:27 PM
Obama's rejection of the Oil pipeline from Canada is bizarre.

Conflict oil or Canadian oil...and he would rather we sell to the Chinese...and you guys buy from the Saudi's(a questionable state to say the very least).

Jobs lost because of it...just when you need them.

Obama just does the bidding of who pays him the most. The project was probably a conflict of interest to one of his backers. I mean it's pretty obvious the guy loathes this country and someone over seas has their hand up his ass. It could be the Saudis for all I know. They did give him a lot of campaign money.

WACF
11-30-2011, 11:26 PM
Obama just does the bidding of who pays him the most. The project was probably a conflict of interest to one of his backers. I mean it's pretty obvious the guy loathes this country and someone over seas has their hand up his ass. It could be the Saudis for all I know. They did give him a lot of campaign money.

Could be the Saudis...they fund a lot of the activism against the Oil sands here.

Even threatened one of our national news networks with lawyers...

Nitro Express
11-30-2011, 11:32 PM
Could be the Saudis...they fund a lot of the activism against the Oil sands here.

Even threatened one of our national news networks with lawyers...

Saudi Arabia very well could be running out of oil. They have issued the same oil production numbers for years and they are pumping sea water into some of their large fields. They pump sea water in to raise what little oil is left to the top. They haven't seemed to have invested in any other long-term strategy besides just living big on oil. That will be one screwed country when the oil is gone and I say good riddins. The UAE is running out of oil so they tried to build Dubai into a Las Vegas styled get away for the rich. The only thing I can see these countries doing after the oil is gone is going into banking. You can do that anywhere and if you become a trusted country the world can hide it's money in, it's very lucrative but it seems to be only very small countries that do that and how many of them does the world really need?