PDA

View Full Version : Robbing Ultimate Fighting Expert Proves To Be Bad Decision

Hardrock69
12-05-2011, 07:07 PM
:lmao:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/12/05/robbing-ultimate-fighting-expert-proves-to-be-bad-decision/

Robbing a man who turned out to be an ultimate fighter proved to be a bad decision for a convicted felon, who is now in bad shape as he is held on bond.

Police say around 11:30 p.m. Friday, Anthony Miranda, 24, walked up to a car parked at 55th Street and Kenneth Avenue, just a few blocks from Midway International Airport.

Miranda asked the driver for a lighter, and the driver said he didn’t have one. Then Miranda pulled a handgun and demanded that the driver hand over his money, police said.

Even after the driver complied and gave up some money, Miranda ordered him out of his car, police said.

At some point, Miranda’s attention was diverted and the victim was able to grab control of the gun and the two wrestled.

During the fight, Miranda accidentally discharged his own gun, shooting himself in the ankle, police said.

The victim — who told police he is a martial arts expert and ultimate fighter — was able to pin Miranda down until police arrived.

Police arrived to find Miranda with a face full of lacerations and two black eyes. He was taken to Holy Cross Hospital for treatment, police said.

Miranda, a convicted felon, is charged with armed robbery and aggravated discharge of a firearm, a Class X felony.

He was ordered held on $350,000 bond Sunday, according to the Cook County Sheriff’s office.

Records show he has several convictions, including at least one for a residential burglary.

The end result: Portrait of a fucking moron! :lmao:

http://i42.tinypic.com/wwbur8.jpg

Hardrock69
12-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Check this shit out. We all ought to mail this guy and tell him what a fucking loser he is! :lmao:

That is exactly what I am going to do. I am going to make this fucking tool so angry he will want to kill the concrete walls of his jail cell! :lmao:

http://www2.cookcountysheriff.org/search/details.asp?jailnumber=2011-1204073

Individual Inmate Report

Jail I.D. # 2011-1204073
Inmate Full Name MIRANDA, ANTHONY
Date of Birth 03/24/1987
Booked Date 12/04/2011
Housing Location 08-3N-DR
Bail Amount 350,000
Next Court Date 12/09/2011
Court House Location Branch 48, 155 West 51st Street, Chicago, Illinois 60609

Mailing Address for this inmate

Inmate name
Inmate number
P.O. Box 089002
Chicago, Illinois 60608

Hardrock69
12-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Ok letter is done and in an envelope to be mailed tomorrow.

Those of you who know my way with words can rest assured if the letter gets to him, and he reads it, he is going to be one pissed off little cocksucker!!! :lmao:

ThrillsNSpills
12-06-2011, 01:12 PM
I don't know that taunting an ex-con who carries a gun is a good idea, especially if he's a repeat offender.

But that all depends on the name and return address used. :)

ThrillsNSpills
12-06-2011, 01:20 PM
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-12-02/news/fl-fake-breast-exam-plea-20111202_1_breast-exams-prison-term-lauderdale-lakes-apartment

write this guy a letter instead. He put a stethoscope in a bag and walked around telling girls he was a doctor and tried to give free breast exams.
he won't come gunnin' for your ass when he gets out.

ThrillsNSpills
12-06-2011, 01:34 PM
All the freakiest bizarre news stories come from Florida.

Now I understand Chef's sig.

Exception is the dog from Utah that shot its owner in the ass with bird shot.

Hardrock69
12-06-2011, 08:49 PM
No worries, Thrills. Naturally the return address is fictitious, and I signed the letter with a fake name as well.

It is on it's way to Chicago.

Next thing I want to see in the news is: "Man Beaten Up By Ultimate Fighting Expert Attacks Jail Guard Over Anonymous Letter". :lmao:

Kristy
12-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Seeing a felon get the snot knocked out of him is actually a bit of a turn on.

Hardrock69
12-06-2011, 09:05 PM
You should start writing him letters then, baby! Tell him all those bruises on his face look sexy! And that you are extremely attracted to men's feet with gunshot wounds in them! :lmao: