PDA

View Full Version : New Van Halen!

ashstralia
12-09-2011, 04:43 AM
so here's the thing; i've been imagining what new =vh= music would, should, or could sound like. so in my daily guitar flaying, i've come up with a thing. a melange, if you will, which includes some of the coolest bits of the classic =vh= style.

i shall record it and share it with youse all here soon. and i'd love all the rockers to do the same. make a recording of the sonicus maximus you expect to hear when ya drop the stylus on side 1 track 1.

Dan
12-09-2011, 06:33 AM
No More XXXX For ASH.:D

ashstralia
12-09-2011, 07:14 AM
My Pants Are Still Fully On. How Dare You.

Seshmeister
12-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Watching the Aussie/Kiwi people turn up drunk at lunchtime GMT on a Friday here is always the reminder that the weekend is just around the corner... :)

ashstralia
12-10-2011, 02:24 AM
Watching the Aussie/Kiwi people turn up drunk at lunchtime GMT on a Friday here is always the reminder that the weekend is just around the corner... :)

i know, right? and it's summer here. i'm still gonna do it. the level of apathy from '10 albums in the can, i might play tuba, man!' has driven me to it.

:first::biggrin::stoned-smiley::rockin::beers8:

Blaze
12-10-2011, 02:46 AM
My Pants Are Still Fully On. How Dare You.

Can you tell me the story behind Dan's pants and the lack of them being on or off as the case may be?

:flame:

ashstralia
12-10-2011, 02:57 AM
blaze, you'll have to ask Dan The Man. see, our countries are currently involved in a competitive 'who can score the lowest test match total and still win' athon.

Blaze
12-10-2011, 02:59 AM
blaze, you'll have to ask Dan The Man. see, our countries are currently involved in a competitive 'who can score the lowest test match total and still win' athon.

Dan, the man, is shy.