PDA

View Full Version : Less than a month to go -- who wins the Iowa Caucuses?

Dr. Love
12-14-2011, 12:18 AM
Calling it now - Ron Paul

LoungeMachine
12-14-2011, 12:39 AM
Ron Paul close second behind The Newt....

:gulp:

Nitro Express
12-14-2011, 01:02 AM
Calling it now - Ron Paul

The Republican Party will do all they can to snub him. But then fuck the Republican Party. It basically has Goldman Sachs and the Federal Reserve up it's big fat elephant ass.

FORD
12-14-2011, 01:04 AM
I don't think Newt can win Iowa. Especially if he goes into it with the "frontrunner" label. Mittens sure as Hell isn't going to win there either, but he'll "win" in New Hampshire, because he knows who has the cheat codes for the Diebold machines up there.

Ron Paul in Iowa? certainly more likely than Batshit Bachmann. But if he looks likely to win, don't be surprised if the Repuke "establishment" tries to cook up a Howard Dean style mediawhore ambush, because they hate Ron Paul's views on imperialism and the "federal" reserve.

I actually would have projected Pizza Man for Iowa if he hadn't "suspended" his campaign.

Nitro Express
12-14-2011, 01:39 AM
To make it blunt. The public are tired of liars. Mitt is a liar and Newt is a liar. Ron Paul has a long record of being pretty damn honest. Now you may disagree with him on things but at least you know what you are getting and he doesn't seem to have a puppet master up his butt.

Nitro Express
12-14-2011, 01:45 AM
Ron Paul in Iowa? certainly more likely than Batshit Bachmann. But if he looks likely to win, don't be surprised if the Repuke "establishment" tries to cook up a Howard Dean style mediawhore ambush, because they hate Ron Paul's views on imperialism and the "federal" reserve.

Joan Jett (Yes the Joan Jett from the Runaways) was supporting Howard Dean and was actually at the rally he let out the infamous yell. She rode on his campaign tour bus. She said the media totally crucified Dean by editing something into a clip that was unflattering and saturated the media channels with it. Nobody thought anything of it who was there. The next day the media was using it out of context to make Dean look like some crazy wild man. They just flooded the media channels with it non-stop until it ruined his chances. Then they sold Obama as some Havard educated scholar. The mainstream media is totally controlled by the corporate/banking establishment. They will ignore or ruin any candidate that refuses to support the Federal Reserve, the big banks, and colluded corporate interests. It's pretty obvious now and no decent candidate is safe from it.

Nitro Express
12-14-2011, 02:01 AM
Pretty much the truth until the Democratic and Republican parties get new leadership. Both are corrupt. The selling points differ but if you look at what they both actually do, it's the same game.

Terry
12-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Ron Paul may well do much better than mainstream media polls suggest. He could well take it.

He's a had a significant ground support in place there since 2008, and his supporters believe in Paul. It's more of a crusade with them.

Gingrich? I dunno...the closer one looks at him, personally and professionally, the less presidential he seems.

Bachmann could well outperform current polling models in Iowa as well.

It's worth remembering that Bush won it in 1980, and he ended up as VP. McCain was barely a presence there in 2008, and he ended up with the nomination.

FORD
12-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Even more amusing is the fact that Poppy came in THIRD in 1988, behind Bob Dole and Pat Fucking Robertson :biggrin:

And that's when he was the sitting VP (and actual president pulling Reagan's absent minded puppet strings)

Seshmeister
12-18-2011, 06:58 PM
I forgot that insane maniac medieval cuntfuck stood for president.

He caused a little scandal over here at the time with the quote of “In Europe, the big word is tolerance. You tolerate everything. Homosexuals are riding high in the media ... And in Scotland, you can't believe how strong the homosexuals are."

:D

FORD
12-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Well, you guys DO wear a lot of skirts. :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
12-18-2011, 08:02 PM
I forgot that insane maniac medieval cuntfuck stood for president.

:D

That's actually his campaign slogan...

Dr. Love
12-19-2011, 01:27 PM
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2011/12/gingrich-collapses-iowa-ron-paul-surges-front/46360/

Gingrich Collapses in Iowa as Ron Paul Surges to the Front

A new poll from Public Policy Polling shows that Ron Paul has taken the lead in the Iowa caucus race, while Newt Gingrich's support is fading fast. A different Gallup poll shows Gringrich still holding the lead, but slipping, while The New York Times has Paul in the lead as well.

Gingrich has seen his numbers in the PPP poll drop from 27 percent to 14 percent in just three weeks, while his favorability rating is now split at 46 percent for to 47 percent against, the worst of any candidate not named Jon Huntsman. That's quite a fall for someone who looked to be running away with the state and taking charge on the national level.

Mitt Romney has also seen his numbers tick up slightly (to 20%), putting him just behind Paul (23%) for second place. The poll measured voters who are planning to vote in the Republican caucus.

Perhaps the most telling secondary question was, "Do you think Newt Gingrich has strong principles?" Only 36 percent say that he does, but for Paul that number was 73 percent.

The bad news for Paul, however, is that when asked for their second choice for President, only 9% said they would vote for him after their preferred candidate. That means if supporters of any of the second-tier candidates sense defeat and decided to abandon their choice at the last minute, those votes are more likely to go to Romney. Even if Romney doesn't win, the stronger than expected showing could be the snowball that starts a primary avalanche for him.

One other tidbit from the PPP poll, the first question about Barack Obama asked if the respondents think he was born in the United States. Fifty-two percent either said he was not or they're not sure.

Satan
12-19-2011, 01:45 PM
Thom Hartmann just said he thinks Ron Paul could take Iowa.

Well, if he becomes the republican nominee, it means two things:

1) Maybe some REAL issues will be discussed in debates, and Obama can either sound like a Democrat, or allow himself to be to the right of the Republican nominee.

2) We absolutely MUST have solid LIBERAL (not DLC or Blue Balled Coward) majorities in both houses of Congress if there is even a chance of Ron Paul winning the General Election.

I'd be fine with ending Afghanistan, abolishing the Federal Reserve, legalizing weed, and then complete gridlock on everything else. It's not perfect, but it beats the alternative of the Randtard nightmare that would result from Ron Paul with a teabagger congress. That scares me, and I'm the Devil!

Nickdfresh
12-20-2011, 07:32 AM
Less than a month to go -- who wins the Iowa Caucuses?

Barrack Obama?

Dr. Love
12-20-2011, 02:56 PM
it's unfortunate there's no democratic challenger. That guy does not deserve another term as president.

Terry
12-20-2011, 09:46 PM
A bit of a shame that so few second-tier candidate (Perry, Bachmann) supporters would consider voting for Paul under any circumstances, and would vote for Mittens should their candidate lose. However, it just serves to place emphasis on how similar all the candidates (save Paul) are in voters eyes. Even with Mittens Mormonism, he's still acceptable to Bachmann supporters over Paul.

Just odd. At least Paul HAS some of those unswerving vaunted core convictions republicans always claim as being important.

Wouldn't be a surprise that Newt's "surge" turned out to be short-lived. Newt knows how the system works, but he doesn't know how to work the system in terms of actually governing. The lessons of the 1990s aren't forgotten.

I have a gut feeling Mittens will end up getting the nom. The question is how does Mittens go on from there and convince people he's anything other than a robo-candidate with ANY objectives aside from being elected. How is Mittens going to make his case that as drivers of the economy businesses should be taxed less? Swing and indie voters aren't gonna be receptive to that stuff when unemployment is hovering at 9%.

Satan
12-20-2011, 11:55 PM
The Perry & Bachmann supporters are for the most part fundagelical wackjobs who believe the useless wars in the middle east have to continue because it's the only way to bring JC back. They won't vote for Ron Paul because he's on the record as being against those stupid wars. Newt on the other hand is going even further than McCain and Rudy 9u11ani combined did in 2008, when it comes to kissing the ass of NuttyYahoo and the other extremists in Israel, hoping that will win him the support of the fools who push the ultra Zionist crap on this side of the pond (Fat Bastard Hagee, Pat Robertson, Rod Parsley, etc)

And even Mittens, though he might read an extra Bible that they don't, well at least he still believes in JC, even if he thinks I'm His brother, and Mittens will keep the wars going to make money, if for no other reason. So the fundagelicals will take him, if they have to.

Little Texan
12-21-2011, 12:00 AM
And now a word from Rick Perry...

Bad Lip Reading: Rick Perry's "Strong" ad - watch more funny videos

Little Texan
12-21-2011, 12:07 AM
it's unfortunate there's no democratic challenger.

It's unfortunate that there's no Repuke challenger, either, for that matter...

conmee
12-21-2011, 02:28 AM
Maybe a woman president wouldn't have been so bad... Hilary! Hillary!! Hilllary!!!

I am disappointed in you Dr. Love!!!! Change your sig back to the "au natural" version post haste!

That is all.

Icon™℗®

Dr. Love
01-03-2012, 09:17 PM
all right gents! time to see if the predictions were correct.

FORD
01-03-2012, 09:23 PM
As I just posted in the other thread, Current TV is currently reporting Paul, Romney, and the dogfucker tied at 23%, and Batshit Bachmann coming in 6th in her so-called home state. I believe they said this was with 16% of the precincts reporting, so still plenty of time for a leader to emerge out of the top 3. But probably not likely Newt or Chimpy 2.0 Perry.

Seshmeister
01-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Something a bit creepy faceless cult members about this pic is there not?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Y6pjMjsbYMk/Rj-_vgFuJFI/AAAAAAAAAIY/HEhBO9kEtDk/s400/moments_before_debate_-_close_5-3-07.jpg

Dr. Love
01-03-2012, 09:30 PM
if santorum wins it tonight and manages to overrun romney in new hampshire/south carolina and become the nominee, then obama has won before it's even started.

That guy is a total tool, worse (amazingly) than obama.

FORD
01-03-2012, 09:31 PM
Yeah, it's hard to tell if those are his sons or his fucking clones :headlights:

The one standing next to his mother was shilling for dad at one of the caucuses. Saw about 30 seconds of him on TV. For a guy whose dad and grandad were politicians, and who surely did his two year missionary stint for the church, the kid wasn't much of a public speaker.

FORD
01-03-2012, 10:54 PM
With 88% of the precincts reporting:

Mittens 25%
Man on Dog 25%
Paul 21%
Newt 17%
Chimp 2.0 10%
Batshit 5%
Huntsman 1%

Dr. Love
01-03-2012, 10:57 PM
fuckers!

Va Beach VH Fan
01-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Shocking that Santorum is anywhere near the top....

What the fuck is this country turned into ??

Unchainme
01-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Shocking that Santorum is anywhere near the top....

What the fuck is this country turned into ??

fuck iowa.

that is all.

FORD
01-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Holy shit.... MSNBC has Google boy AHEAD of Romney by a couple dozen votes. How the FUCK can this freak be winning? :lmao:

kwame k
01-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Just tried to choke down Paul's "victory" speech.........

I'm 3rd and winning:headlights:

kwame k
01-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Holy shit.... MSNBC has Google boy AHEAD of Romney by a couple dozen votes. How the FUCK can this freak be winning? :lmao:

Simple......no one wants Romney!

Unchainme
01-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Connectionary Sean Wilson
If Tea Party supports Santorum, the earmark and pork barrel spending poster-boy, I no longer support the Tea Party.
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

GSElevator GS Elevator Gossip
#1: Rick Santorum looks like he enjoys jerking off in vacant Sunday school classrooms.

FORD
01-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Ron Paul sounds a bit buzzed. I wonder if Rand broke out the Aqua Buddha?

kwame k
01-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Perhaps;)

Unchainme
01-03-2012, 11:20 PM
I hear Joe Thunder's endorsement was what put Santorum over the top in Iowa.

Nitro Express
01-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Ron Paul sounds a bit buzzed. I wonder if Rand broke out the Aqua Buddha?

Is that a new Sammy Hagar Cabo Wabo product?

Unchainme
01-03-2012, 11:27 PM

No, but Santorum is! ;)

hambon4lif
01-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Just tried to choke down Paul's "victory" speech.........

I'm 3rd and winning:headlights:Paul/Sheen 2012??

FORD
01-03-2012, 11:31 PM

No, it's an herbal product that Rand apparently consumed a lot of while he was in college.

Dr. Love
01-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Bachmann's finish has reaffirmed my faith that people are not naturally insane.

FORD
01-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Bachmann's finish has reaffirmed my faith that people are not naturally insane.

...except for her. She's still babbling on and on like she still has a campaign. And dreaming of a candidate "who never compromises, like Ronald Reagan" (Did you watch 60 Minutes the other night, you dumb bitch?) and clinging to her belief that marriage is between one gay man and one crazy woman. :lmao:

FORD
01-03-2012, 11:45 PM
And with 96% of the vote in, there is only 109 votes between the polygamist and the fetus fetishist.

Nickdfresh
01-03-2012, 11:52 PM
fuck iowa.

that is all.

You'd have to marry Iowa first...

Dr. Love
01-03-2012, 11:52 PM
lol, that fat fucker and skinny fucker on msnbc look like they are about to throw down

FORD
01-03-2012, 11:55 PM
lol, that fat fucker and skinny fucker on msnbc look like they are about to throw down

Yeah, they were really escalating there for a second, and then Rachel jumps in with "Hey, it's Rick Perry.... let's listen to what he has to say"

(And what he has to say is another dumb Chimpy 2.0 speech)

FORD
01-04-2012, 12:06 AM
97% reporting:

Man On Dog - 29,210
Mormon Prophet of Profit - 29,173

37 vote margin. No recounts in a caucus, might as well call this a "tie".

Dr. Love
01-04-2012, 12:11 AM
yeah yeah, that's nice ... let's go back to the fat guy and skinny guy cage fight

FORD
01-04-2012, 12:13 AM
I think Schultz would kill him honestly. He's a big guy. Lawrence is a screen writer, what does he know about fighting? :biggrin:

Dr. Love
01-04-2012, 12:16 AM
the pen is mightier than the hoagie

FORD
01-04-2012, 12:21 AM
the pen is mightier than the hoagie

....if you stab someone in the throat with it.

Nickdfresh
01-04-2012, 12:30 AM
The NY Times is reporting that Perry is returning to Texas to give what is essentially a concessions speech...

FORD
01-04-2012, 12:35 AM
98% of the votes in..... Google boy leads by 5 votes.

Frothy Mixture - 29,662

Holy Underwear - 29, 657

FORD
01-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Both of these idiots start their "victory" speeches with "Bomb Iran" bullshit. Well ain't that just fucking great.......:puke:

Unchainme
01-04-2012, 12:48 AM
Both of these idiots start their "victory" speeches with "Bomb Iran" bullshit. Well ain't that just fucking great.......:puke:

What the fuck is wrong with these jackasses?

Nitro Express
01-04-2012, 12:48 AM
I think Schultz would kill him honestly. He's a big guy. Lawrence is a screen writer, what does he know about fighting? :biggrin:
Schultz seems like the type of guy that would just snap and do something stupid in his fit of rage. His football coach probably told Ed to visualize everyone on the opposing team raping his mother and to let the rage out. LOL!

Dr. Love
01-04-2012, 12:49 AM
man, romney has such a calculating, predatory gleam to his eyes

FORD
01-04-2012, 12:51 AM

Well, that's who he is. A calculating, predatory capitalist.

And a polygamist, dog abusing flip-flopper.

I found the "I'm gonna repeal Obamacare" comment especially hilarious.

Nitro Express
01-04-2012, 12:53 AM
What the fuck is wrong with these jackasses?

They are idiots bought and paid for by people who want a war with Iran so they can make more money and use the excuse of war to take even more of our rights away. Basically these guys have ran the banking scams way beyond reality, people are wising up and the only hail Mary play they have is to stir some more shit. So hey, Iran. Yeah. If we can scare the American public through propaganda that they are a threat we can have another big war. They want to keep the wars going my friends because it's the perfect red herring to take the attention off of the corporate and banking thieves.

In truth, Iran has no nuclear weapons program and has the right to develop nuclear energy under international law. It's confirmed except by the bought off politicians and the bought off US media machine. If we are gong to bomb Iran I say we do it by dropping our current batch of politicians out of a bomber on them.

Nitro Express
01-04-2012, 01:03 AM
Well, that's who he is. A calculating, predatory capitalist.

And a polygamist, dog abusing flip-flopper.

I found the "I'm gonna repeal Obamacare" comment especially hilarious.

All true accept Mitt only has one wife unless of course he has a few stashed here and there and hides it real well.

Mitt seems more like the type that may be a closet homosexual actually.

Nitro Express
01-04-2012, 01:10 AM

I've said it before in here. Mormons are excellent liars. It comes from growing up in an organization that has impossibly high standards to live but you are expected to live them. Then you are grilled in personal interviews whether you are living these standards and everyone lies and says they are and you get rewarded for lying. If you tell the truth of what you are really doing in secret and what you really think about the church and it leaders you get punished and shamed. So actually in Mormonism you get rewarded to lie as long as what you say is approved by the church. Basically it breeds con artists. Why do you think there are so many ponzi schemes in Utah? Also a ton of Prozac use. The Mormon lifestyle is a real pressure cooker that makes people crack up.

Mitt is just Mo-Fucked. That's all.

FORD
01-04-2012, 01:11 AM
Lawrence O'Donnell made an interesting observation..... he said that Santorum talking about his immigrant grandfather in his speech was really a backhanded slap at Romney. Because Romney's grandfather was also an immigrant, from Mexico.

No, he wasn't Latino, but he was born there because HIS father was a Mormon who fled the US with his multiple wives when the US made polygamy illegal. I had assumed there probably was some polygamy in Romney's family (as there is in any old-school Mormon family) but I never realized his great grandpa actually left the country over it.

I find it hard to believe Santorum is smart enough to come up with a clever smackdown like that, however. :biggrin:

Nitro Express
01-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Lawrence O'Donnell made an interesting observation..... he said that Santorum talking about his immigrant grandfather in his speech was really a backhanded slap at Romney. Because Romney's grandfather was also an immigrant, from Mexico.

No, he wasn't Latino, but he was born there because HIS father was a Mormon who fled the US with his multiple wives when the US made polygamy illegal. I had assumed there probably was some polygamy in Romney's family (as there is in any old-school Mormon family) but I never realized his great grandpa actually left the country over it.

I find it hard to believe Santorum is smart enough to come up with a clever smackdown like that, however. :biggrin:

Lawrence O'Donnell is a joke. He said Donald Trump was really not a billionare like he could prove it and now it's been proven the Donald owns $3 billion worth of real estate and the Trump brand is estimated to be worth an additional $4 billion. Not that I'm a fan of badger head but O'Donnell just runs his mouth without having the facts.

Nitro Express
01-04-2012, 01:22 AM

My ancestors fled to Canada. That's why there is a large Mormon settlement in Cardston, Alberta. Others went to Chiwawa, Mexico. I tell you though, there were some hot looking Mormon chicks from Chiwawa at BYU. Not the FLDS but the type of chicks that wore bikinis by the pool. But then Steve Vai and David Lee Roth could tell you about Mormon chicks. They lined up to give those guys blow jobs when they rolled into Salt Lake City. As Dave said in his book, religious oppression creates delicious rebellion. There is a delicious seedy underside to it all and Mitt probably rolled in it a few times himself.

It's sort of a mafia thing. The brotherhood is above all else including everyone else. This is never publicly admitted but perfectly understood within the circle and that bond does have it's advantages. Basically, Mormonism is just another mafia but they just don't kill as many people. The killing pretty much ended when the US Government tossed Brigham Young off his territorial governor seat and went after the polygamists. Before that there actually was a secret police, killings, and massacres. Look up the Mountain Meadows Massacre.

Now the church has gone more corporate in the last 25 years. It wants to be mainstream and the big danger is the current leadership will align itself with people of power as long as they are shown some attention. The Mormon church no longer holds the power it used to in the west and so it's hitched it's wagon to the neocon side of the Republican party I'm afraid. Really Mormonism is no deeper than $80 billion in assets. If you put the church on the Fortune 500 it would fall in the middle. It's the Johnson and Johnson of religion. I like to call it the McDonald's of religion. All the buildings look the same and it's the same lousy tasting product worldwide. I wonder if The Church of Scientology has more money? Now I want to play some Frank Zappa.

Unchainme
01-04-2012, 01:27 AM
My ancestors fled to Canada. That's why there is a large Mormon settlement in Cardston, Alberta. Others went to Chiwawa, Mexico. I tell you though, there were some hot looking Mormon chicks from Chiwawa at BYU. Not the FLDS but the type of chicks that wore bikinis by the pool. But then Steve Vai and David Lee Roth could tell you about Mormon chicks. They lined up to give those guys blow jobs when they rolled into Salt Lake City. As Dave said in his book, religious oppression creates delicious rebellion. There is a delicious seedy underside to it all and Mitt probably rolled in it a few times himself.

it seems like every place in Canada (Alberta ESPECIALLY) sounds like it's named after the Scottish place.

always found that amusing.

FORD
01-04-2012, 01:28 AM
99% of the votes in.... 18 votes difference

Opus Dei - 29.944
LDS - 29, 926

FORD
01-04-2012, 01:31 AM
it seems like every place in Canada (Alberta ESPECIALLY) sounds like it's named after the Scottish place.

And they even have their own version of the Loch Ness Monster in southeastern BC.....

http://www.ogopogoquest.com/

Nitro Express
01-04-2012, 01:36 AM

Probably settled by Scotts. A lot of people came over from Europe especially during the potato famine.

Nitro Express
01-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Aberdeen seems to be a common Scottish name. There's Aberdeen, Washington (Kurt Cobain's hometown), Aberdeen, Idaho (big potato growing town), and even a section of Hong Kong was named Aberdeen.

Dr. Love
01-04-2012, 02:41 AM
30,015 votes - Romney
30,007 - Santorum

sadaist
01-04-2012, 03:14 AM
30,015 votes - Romney
30,007 - Santorum

I told you fuckers every vote does NOT count! It's every 8 votes.

FORD
01-04-2012, 03:18 AM
I'll bet those 8 votes came from Romney's kids.

conmee
01-04-2012, 04:12 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

First and foremost, Sanitarium ain't gonna win another COCKUS™©®.

Second and deucemost, we absolutely NEED to bomb Iran AND Utah. These fucking extremist fuckers are gonna be the death of us all.

Third and thricemost, I don't trust a guy whose kids look like TEST TUBE IN VITRO™©® experiments. The Inbreeding™©® was strong in the Robominationey!

Fourth and quadmost, I'm really pulling (my unit) for Bachmann, mainly because she's shown in the past to be as concerned about healthy vaginas/vaginae as I am, vaccinations notwithstanding.

Fifth and pentamost, I'll be hitting up a number of VH West Coast and European concert dates for those in those areas. Let's party!!! (p.s. my company tests for marijuana, so I'm limited to E and coke or other high-grade pharmaceuticals and HGH).

That is all.

Icon™©®

Seshmeister
01-04-2012, 04:56 AM

There are a lot of places in Canada, the US, Australia and New Zealand named after Scottish towns eg there are dozens of places called Hamilton but Alberta is actually named after a daughter of Queen Victoria.

Seshmeister
01-04-2012, 05:03 AM
In truth, Iran has no nuclear weapons program and has the right to develop nuclear energy under international law. It's confirmed except by the bought off politicians and the bought off US media machine. If we are gong to bomb Iran I say we do it by dropping our current batch of politicians out of a bomber on them.

I agree totally that there is some BS going on with this Iran thing but it is worth noting that PressTV is a TV Channel owned and run by the Iranian regime, is very biased and used to spread their message in the West.

Funny thing is that it's actually illegal to watch PressTV in Iran because they banned satellite TV there in the 1990s.

BITEYOASS
01-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Gee I wonder which electronic voting machines they used for rigging this primary?

FORD
01-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Gee I wonder which electronic voting machines they used for rigging this primary?

None, since it was a caucus. However, all you had to do was walk in, say you were a registered voter (or register on the spot if you weren't) and immediately join the caucus without any ID.

One of Romney's sons was there, shilling for dad. Obviously he couldn't vote, once he identified himself as a Romney, but how many other campaign operatives might have snuck in.

Being the political junkie that I am, I actually like the caucus process, but it's pretty much useless if you don't check voter ID's and verify that the participants are actually eligible to vote in that precinct.

And by "voter ID", I mean a card issued by the county auditor's office upon voter registration. Not this photo ID scam that the KKKoch Brothers shills are trying to pass to eliminate voters.